Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-21-2018, 10:41 AM

Thanked 1,250 Times in 25 Posts
Default Two sl*ts

"By the time they had reached the doors, and walked inside, the girls had gotten so aroused already that they were softly panting. They tried to hide it from all those people looking at them, but their heaving breasts gave it away. And the few who also looked at the girls' pussies, could see how their labia looked puffy and red.
No, everybody who was checking them out couldn't mistake those signals for anything else than two girls who were in heat."

Credit: R.P.A.M.
Attached Thumbnails
omg.jpg  
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to nip_anonymous For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2021, 11:39 PM

Default Angie at the Beach

It was a hot day when Angie arrived with her husband arrived at the airport in Miami. They were on the way to South Beach for some R & R. Angie was a bit nervous and excited as she was looking forward to the beautiful weather and beautiful people. They checked-in to the small boutique hotel just a block away from the ocean. Angie changed into her two-piece bathing suit and they both headed out to the beach. The first day on the beach, Angie and her husband took the time to get comfortable with the atmosphere and the people. As they walked on the sand southward, the bathing suits got smaller and smaller. Guys were in banana hammocks and the girls were sporting thongs. A lot of skin exposed for a couple of Midwesterners. Needless to say, the beach blanket found the sand and a couple of beach chairs were opened. Angie knew her husband enjoyed the view of topless women strolling in the rays of the son with perspiration oils glistening on all those beautiful breasts. What she was about to find out was that her husband had concealed over the years the dormant fantasy of candaulism. Angie spent a good hour laying on her back before she got the nerve to take her top off.

She eventually got hot and mentioned that she was going in for a dip to cool off. Her husband wondered if the top would be reapplied. Surprise! Angie stood up, looked around, and confidently walked into the ocean. She had never before swum topless as both her mother and God gave her a generous portion of breasts that now are being exposed for all to agree. Her husband could not be more surprised and excited. He immediately began to pitch a tent in his tight swim shorts sitting and watching his lovely Baby Doll in all her glory. He had to flip over onto his stomach as his raging erection was becoming noticeable by the other beachgoers.

Angie walk back slowly looking around at everyone that was looking at her and her plentiful assets. She smiled and the guys that gave her more than just a glance. She stood over the blanket with a towel drying her long blond hair. Her green eyes only added to her sex appeal. She told her husband that she felt free and confident in her body. He kissed her and stated that her stroll into the water caused his trunks to become inflated. Once he confirmed that the guys surrounding her were all somewhere between glances and stares, he felt so proud of his Baby Doll. All could see, but on he was allowed to touch. The sun eventually dropped over the buildings to the West, and both Baby Doll and her husband gathered their items and headed to the hotel. That night, the talked about what transpired and how it all felt for them. They made passionate love that night and knew tomorrow would provide more exploration into their relationship.
Attached Thumbnails
RMSTitanic-QVaa5AtMmRNivuz.jpg  
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RMSTITANIC For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2022, 11:29 AM

Thanked 2,619 Times in 126 Posts
Default Please Mr. Postman!

Hey, Mr. Postman: the first time you needed my signature, the second you asked for a coffee, now you want to see my tits. What will I have to do next time for a registered letter with receipt?Click image for larger version

Name:	60545C9B-1719-41C1-B3C5-73EC3F553F4C.jpeg
Views:	85
Size:	402.8 KB
ID:	12266417
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Fantasymaster1951 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2022, 02:45 AM

Thanked 2,619 Times in 126 Posts
Default On my mother's bed

Real story. At that time taking nude shots of my girlfriend was our favorite foreplay.
One day we had my parent's home all for ourselves andI took this shot on a fur blanket. Hairy pussy on sightClick image for larger version

Name:	user421136_pic2998221_1643353660.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	750.1 KB
ID:	12270302
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Fantasymaster1951 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2022, 04:02 PM

Default Don’t Worry Babe!

Bye babe! I’m off to hang with the guys tonight!

Oh, don’t worry about the dog! Danny from down the street is going to give him dinner. Do you remember Danny? You used to babysit for him a few years ago!

Yeah, he just graduated high school and is about to start college. I told him if he feeds and walks the dogs this evening, he can have some of his friends over to watch the game. I even left some cold beers in the fridge for them since his parents don’t let him drink in the house!

It’s just a few guys— Danny said they will keep the noise down and clean up after themselves. Say, didn’t you volunteer to help run that fundraiser at the high school? Maybe you’d know some of them!

Don’t worry, babe, they won’t be coming into the master bathroom. Not unless the plumber didn’t fix the downstairs toilet! Did you call the plumber like I asked?

Well, I’ll see you later tonight! Probably won’t be home until after midnight! I know you were looking forward to some alone time!
Attached Thumbnails
4E050577-3C02-46AF-AF74-B80E74B61DD4.jpeg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to master_geppetto For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2022, 06:04 PM

"I had no idea what we were worshipping. Neither did I care. I just volunteered when these ladies said they needed one more for a naked ritual."
Attached Thumbnails
voyeur-nudism.blogspot.com_2.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marginus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2022, 02:17 PM

Default Don’t Worry Babe

Bye babe! I’m off to hang with the guys tonight!

Oh, don’t worry about the dog! Danny from down the street is going to give him dinner. Do you remember Danny? You used to babysit for him a few years ago!

Yeah, he just graduated high school and is about to start college. I told him if he feeds and walks the dogs this evening, he can have some of his friends over to watch the game. I even left some cold beers in the fridge for them since his parents don’t let him drink in the house!

It’s just a few guys— Danny said they will keep the noise down and clean up after themselves.

Say, didn’t you volunteer to help run that fundraiser at the high school? Maybe you’d know some of them!

Yeah, I think he did mention his friends Chris and Bryan were coming! Do you know them?

Oh, they are interning at your law firm over the summer? That’s fun! Hopefully you haven’t been too hard on them! I’ve heard from your coworkers you can be tough on the interns when you are stressed.

I don’t know if I’m going to have enough time to finish the laundry before I leave, but I’ll take the hamper downstairs for you. I’ll leave it next to the kitchen counter so you won’t miss it! I think it’s mostly just your dirty bras and panties anyway! I’ll tell the guys to move it aside if it’s in their way.

Don’t worry, babe, they won’t be coming into the master bathroom. Not unless the plumber didn’t fix the downstairs toilet! Did you call the plumber like I asked?

Well, I’ll see you later tonight! Probably won’t be home until after midnight! I know you were looking forward to some alone time! Enjoy your evening! Don’t have too much fun without me!

Last edited by Turtle; 10-20-2022 at 02:50 AM. Reason: Duplicate image Deleted
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to master_geppetto For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2022, 04:45 PM

Default The Battery

An accident that opened a door for me.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf battery.pdf (1.20 MB, 123 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rick_dalton For This Useful Post:
Old 09-22-2022, 03:59 PM

Thanked 1,164 Times in 135 Posts
Default Shared

Working on an offshore rig means my husband is only home for one week in five, during this time i seem to be naked more than clothed as he has a lot of catching up to do and i love being naked for him and letting him do what he wants when he wants to me, it was while we were making love on his first day back that he mentioned the " Club ", as he gently thrust in and out of me i got him to tell me about how the six guys he works closely with and who are all very close friends have a little group in which they all share a picture of their wife naked which means everyone of their little group who shares also gets to see the other wives naked, have you shared me i asked, he assured me had not so i asked if he would mind the others seeing me naked, i sensed he seemed to like this idea as he started to fuck me more than make love to me so i asked what he thought they might want to do to me if they ever saw me naked

he didn't manage to answer as he exploded into me as i asked him, i did not mention it anymore during his leave and we just carried on having sex as much as we could before he had to return to work, as usual he took quite a few pictures of me which i then send randomly to him, he always says how it brightens a tough day to get a picture of me naked or masturbating for him which he loves to see and i love knowing i am giving him something back for the long hard hours he works to provide for us

when i next met with a few of the other wives for our usual coffee morning i quietly asked two of them about the club, oh we had no idea you were not a member they exclaimed, so you both are i asked, of course and it seems you are the only one who is not they giggled, and you are ok with they guys all seeing you naked, yes we like to think of it as the least we can do for the guys one replied. one thing that i was curious about is when we all meet at the works dance and so on you know all the guys apart from my husband have seen you naked, is that not awkward, they both replied no and one whispered that she finds it quite a turn on wondering what the others would do to her, in fact she went on, i often think about it when i , well you know what i mean about being a women alone, my smile told her i understood that she meant masturbating, she continued saying she would dream about what they would do to her and how many she would let share her at once, try it she said, if you can let them see your pics it will do wonders for your sex life

that afternoon i sent a couple of my usual topless and naked pics to my husband and waited until i saw that he had looked at them, he sent the usual thanks for the pictures but before he went offline i sent two naked pictures and simply said, No questions, No regrets, I want you to share me but just tell me when you have

later that evening i received a simple message saying six other men have got pictures of me naked and that he has pictures of their wives as well, my reply was just to say that i want him to think about what he would let the others do to me and keep it to tell me when he is next on leave and i would tell him what it would be like letting them do it to me and in return i am curious to know which of the other wives he would like to fuck the most now he has seen them naked, i left it hanging at that and i for one cannot wait until he is home again to tell me how they would use me, my friend was so right, it is very arousing imagining the scenario and my fingers are going to be busy tonight
Attached Thumbnails
0__135_.jpeg   0__131_.jpeg  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post:
Old 10-12-2022, 09:42 AM

Thanked 1,164 Times in 135 Posts
Default The Wedding

As i felt the young guys hands slide across my summer dress and cup my bottom i knew i had gone too far, i had already felt his seemingly large cock press into me as he held me tight to him as we danced, luckily the music finished and i walked back to my husband in front of the guy to cover his erection that he had been rubbing against my body, i walked to the bar where my husband was talking with family and as he slipped his arm around my waist i whispered i needed to tell him something

we stepped away from the others and i dragged him to the dance floor as the music was again slow and smoochy, i whispered to him how the young guy had held me close and how i felt his erection, when he heard this my husband did the same and ground his erection into me just as my young admirer had done, i took his hand and placed them on my bottom and told him he had done this as well, did you like he asked, i told him i did not mind as it quite innocent and he only felt me over my dress and knickers, i bet he would like to see more of you he replied, do you think i asked as he moved his pelvis so his erection was right over my pussy, he rubbed himself against me as he said of course he would, you should let him have a peek at what he was touching, i had no time to reply as the music finished so once again i shielded his erection as we walked to the bar

seeing i was free again the young guy soon had me on the dance floor again and as i watched my husband wink at me and mouth to me to take him outside i felt another hard cock pressing into me, we smooched slowly and his hands soon found my bottom again so before anyone noticed i told him to let me go outside then follow me to the car park in a minute, my legs felt like jelly as i walked out hoping no one asked where i was going, i waited a minute and he soon appeared, this way i told him and walked into the tree's around the car park, i stood in front of him and asked if he like touching me, he looked down as he said yes very much so, i turned and lifted my dress to show him what he had been touching, i let him look for a minute before i faced him and made a huge decision

making sure no one was around i opened the top of my dress and exposed my breasts, he took a sharp breath as he looked at my erect nipples, you like them dont you i asked, he just nodded and i could see his erection straining against his trousers, if you want to cum you can look at me while you do it i told him, he seemed reluctant so i told him i want to see his cock if i show him my pussy, i was shocked at my own behaviour but i guess the champagne i had been drinking all day helped with that, go on let me see i prompted so he took out a very nice and large cock which he started to stroke as i showed him a little as i pulled my knickers down enough to let him see , i could tell he was going to cum instantly so i slid them down and let him see my naked pussy as he groaned and emptied a huge load as he looked at me, i did briefly toy with the idea of bending over and telling him to slide it into me but i stopped in time and took my knickers off to wipe off the cum that had landed on my legs and pussy

back in the bar i took my husband aside and quietly handed him my knickers, i knew he immediately imagined i had let the young guy fuck me so i quickly whispered that i had let him see my pussy and cum on me, i want to do the same he replied so as i walked outside again i knew i was about to get another load of cum on me as i let my husband do what i had just let a stranger do to me, what i had not foreseen was that after my husband had cum on me in the same way he asked me to let the guy do it again later and would i stroke his cock and make him cum on my pussy, only on my pussy i asked, oh yes was his reply, i want you to spread your legs and make him cum, of course i said i would as i imagined in my mind being spread with another guys cock in my hand as he cums on my pussy
Attached Thumbnails
ME14S2EI_o.jpeg   ME14S2ER_o.jpeg  

ME14S2EP_o.jpeg   ME14S2EU_o.jpeg  

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WifeShows For This Useful Post:

Tags
pictures, stories

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s