Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2016, 03:27 PM

Thanked 1,979 Times in 62 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse91 View Post
She is right. That is a good looking pussy.
Thanks even nicer in person. Haa
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chopps For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2016, 07:53 PM

Default I've just started doing this :)

Me and my friend have common problem... women being fresh mothers completely focused on our kids. Few months ago we started meeting other woman (well, I have permission for this, my friend rather no). But that was not enough for me, as I always was dreaming about sharing my women wth other guys. Before pregnancy my woman was even admitting that it could be great idea to have more partners (this is why I have permission for meeting other women). But later she changed her mind and now there is no talking about group sex, indeed no talk about any kind of sex wth her. The problem is that she is ok with this and I am not, I am still dreaming about sharing...
So I've started taking phots of her whe she is sleeping. In panties, without panties, closeups etc. She has a very deep sleep so I have no problem with taking all those pictures and clips. I am preparing to upload some of them, but first I must be sure, no one will recognize her/us.
Getting to the point of this thread:
My friend few weeks ago started to complain about his wife refusing any kind of sex. We both were a little drunk and I started joking that his only escape is jacking. Suprsisingly he admitted he has to do it and then told me, that he has a luck as he has some naked photos of his wife from the past. Then he opened his PC and started the show. I was little surprised, but of course started watching them. First set was few years old, they hired pro photographer to make photos for them on wedding day (I was present). Some photos were taken during preparation and after the party. She was only in her (white lovely) panties and bra. Then he showed me another set done by the same guy during first months of pregnancy. It was a very nice session with black sexy lingerie and red t-shirt. On one photo she pulled down her panties a little bit to show few curls of her dark hairy bush. And finally he showed me last photo taken by him alone. She in white panties (cotton, my favourite) in late pregnancy, with big breasts in her hands and smiling. Sexy young mom. I saw he was happy to show me this. So I have decided to make my turn. I told him, that I am more pervert than him, and take very hardcore photos and clips of my woman. He was surprised. Then I showed him my recent set, which was still not removed from the phone. This one was quite soft: she was sleeping in grey cotton panty. I took photos of her, then pulled down her panty to take shots of her pussy (dark, hairy). As shw was sleeping on her front, I've also made photos of her ass wide open by my hands. I expsoed them only for few seconds so my friend had no chance to see a lot of details. I promised him, that one day I will show him details. We started to laugh and returned to our beer.
Now I can say I've made a mistake. I should show him or even give him some photos of my woman. In return I should ask for naked photos of his wife. I think, that day he propably could agree. But I was afraid (not ready?). Now I can't catch occasion to return to our both hobby. He propably canly only dream about my woman pictures, I can only dream about his wife photos. I hope we both will be continuing this "sharing" experience.
Old 03-14-2016, 04:09 AM

Thanked 1,640 Times in 73 Posts
Default Sharing photos then her

Soon after our first time together , ( when we were teens) I got the strong desire to watch her with another man.
later married. I brought up the subject of another man joining us. She would have none of it, even refused to discuss it.
So I had to settle with showing her naked photos to coworkers and friends.
I enjoyed the thrill of them seeing her naked body and their comments about her and their desire to fuck her.
Then one Sat. afternoon my best friend stopped by. we drank, put on some music and both danced with her.
She was not a drinker and soon was getting a little high and flirty. My buddy had a good time pushing his hard cock into her as they slow danced. I noticed it was having an effect on her as she kept acting sexier and sexier.
I took a chance and suggested a strip game. to my surprise she agreed but limited to underwear and no farther.

I set it up that who ever won got to have one of the others remove an item from the third person, doing so with restrictive conditions. Using just one hand, teeth etc. anything to make it hard to do. Finally when we were all naked , I could tell my wife was very turned on. So I grabbed her from behind and told my buddy to lick her pussy. she said no and squirmed a little to get away but not really trying. Seeing this I told him to spread her legs and lick her pussy. As he took hold of her knees she clamped her legs together . He started to let her go, but I told him go ahead open her legs and lick her. Once again he pulled on her legs.

It blew me away because she opened her legs as far as they would go and scooted towards him. As he started to lick her pussy she let out a moan and humped his face wildly. Needless to say soon were were in bed and spent the next several hours licking, fingering and fucking her hot wet pussy.

At last my desires were a reality. we enjoyed many years of other men fucking her and never a regret.
Attached Thumbnails
Waiting.JPG   Waiting For You 2.JPG  

03a.JPG   3 Buried.JPG  

008 1.jpg  
Old 03-22-2016, 12:52 PM

Thanked 1,477 Times in 103 Posts
Default I did it again!

Well I showed another friend pics of my wife.... this time in several poses ect....

How it happened.... I was taking him with me on a trip out of state.... i got the address and did a screen shot of it on my phone in case we got lost.... I had been thinking of showing him some pics of her and how to do it so I came up with this idea... I deleted the capture of the address captured some of her pics and then re captured the address so it was first on my phone in that folder.....so on the way there I missed a turn and knew I was on the wrong rd an not sure how to get back... so asked him to take my phone and put it in the gps... but to get the address he would have to look at my pics and get it from there... I told him that if he did though he might see more of my wife than expected lol he said he wouldnt really look but wouldn't mind at all seeing her.....so he took my phone and click on my pictures went to that folder look at the little thumbs for a min then clicked on the address lol so he kinda saw them but not really then... I told him sorry... he said he didnt really see good...so we almost get there and I tell him if he never tells anyone he can look through the naked pics of her if he wants... he said hell yeah he would never tell as long as i didnt tell my wife... I told him that if she knew she would ask what he thought of them lol... so he started looking at them one by one telling me how good they were and how great her tits were...then one was her tits covered in cum... he asked if it was lotion or special lotion.. i told him cum he said he knew just wanted to ask lol... so he looked at them until we got to where we were going... he went straight to the bathroom and was in there forever...longer he was in there the more I figured he was jacking off to my wife lol he finally came out and was all red looking ect... as soon as I got home I told her I thought he jacked off to her and told her the whole story...
Old 03-23-2016, 06:48 AM

Default Just wondering . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFM4fun View Post
Soon after our first time together , ( when we were teens) I got the strong desire to watch her with another man.
later married. I brought up the subject of another man joining us. She would have none of it, even refused to discuss it.
So I had to settle with showing her naked photos to coworkers and friends.
I enjoyed the thrill of them seeing her naked body and their comments about her and their desire to fuck her.
Then one Sat. afternoon my best friend stopped by. we drank, put on some music and both danced with her.
She was not a drinker and soon was getting a little high and flirty. My buddy had a good time pushing his hard cock into her as they slow danced. I noticed it was having an effect on her as she kept acting sexier and sexier.
I took a chance and suggested a strip game. to my surprise she agreed but limited to underwear and no farther.

I set it up that who ever won got to have one of the others remove an item from the third person, doing so with restrictive conditions. Using just one hand, teeth etc. anything to make it hard to do. Finally when we were all naked , I could tell my wife was very turned on. So I grabbed her from behind and told my buddy to lick her pussy. she said no and squirmed a little to get away but not really trying. Seeing this I told him to spread her legs and lick her pussy. As he took hold of her knees she clamped her legs together . He started to let her go, but I told him go ahead open her legs and lick her. Once again he pulled on her legs.

It blew me away because she opened her legs as far as they would go and scooted towards him. As he started to lick her pussy she let out a moan and humped his face wildly. Needless to say soon were were in bed and spent the next several hours licking, fingering and fucking her hot wet pussy.

At last my desires were a reality. we enjoyed many years of other men fucking her and never a regret.
I found reading your story quete erotic, and can't help wondering if that friend ever came back for more on another occasion?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to davyp1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2016, 04:18 AM

Default His return

To answer your question. Yes he did return, he became our favorite fuck buddy. He enjoyed her for several years. For a three year stretch he came buy on average 3 times a week and every weekend fucking her 3 or 4 times each visit.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to MFM4fun For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2016, 01:49 AM

Default Hi Final Visit

We had not seen him for a while,when he dropped by late one night asking if he could spend the night. Of course I said yes. When I asked why he had not been coming by ,he explained his wife had found out about him fucking my wife,so he had to stay away. He said to save his marriage snd keep his kids he would never see us again.

We spent the entire night kissing, licking, fingering, and fucking my wife till 4 in the morning. this pic was taken about half way through we had both fucked her 3 times by then . Lots more action followed.
Attached Thumbnails
010 c.jpg  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MFM4fun For This Useful Post:
Old 01-28-2017, 12:46 PM

Thanked 12,344 Times in 357 Posts

Anyone in the Tampa / St Pete area? Would love to find a jo buddy... have pics of friends wifes and dozens and dozens of pics of chicks I fuck
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pantycleaner For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 12:10 PM

Thanked 2,350 Times in 391 Posts
Default Have done some of this

I have traded with a guy I know. He met my wife and I in a bar, and somehow (likely based on conversation with me, not likely the prude wife), basically offered up bull services and boasted of his size and particularly thickness. So we hatched a failed plot to see if he could light the fire in my beautiful exotic hottie that I could not. Meeting him up a couple times we shared cell phone pics. We are still online buddies, and I send him pics and he tells me about the wives he's banging - sometimes he shares pics too.

My brother wants to trade wife pics and I'm not sure I want to cross that rubicon, so to speak. It would be to show off my wife (a sloppy or lazy dresser who looks much better naked or in a bikini) than to see his.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2017, 12:15 PM

Thanked 2,350 Times in 391 Posts

This type of trading can be fun as it is much more meaningful to look at a woman where you can add some context - the milf that my buddie is fucking right now is much more interesting than any of the million anonymous milfs on this site, even if she's not that hot. My in person trading or viewing was never under circumstances where anyone would yank it. I give my pal pics that he can privately wank to if he wants- but those are basically ones I Havel already posted
Here.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Crankdingo For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017