Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-27-2011, 06:52 PM

Thanked 23,612 Times in 828 Posts
Default Airport Security

Airport Security

It’s a day like any other in Cape Town. Scorching heat. At Cape Town Airport Ayubu, one of the African security officers, has brought his son to accompany him because of his 18-year-old son’s school project “Bring your son to work day”. The son, Steve, is a bit of a slacker and that’s why he’s been held back a few times. It’s business as usual and Ayubu explains how they have to check the bags of suspiciously looking travelers and such. Hours go by and the day drags on with nothing special happening.

Then suddenly, a beautiful blonde white woman with remarkably big hips walks into the airport. Steve points his dad to the woman, who immediately understands his sons enthousiasm, but acts restrained. The woman is dressed in a white skirt that is very tightly fitted to her body, has high heels, dark designer sunglasses and a posh-looking hat on. The woman is in the check-in line. Steve snealiky takes position just behind the line, giving him an excellent view of the spectacle. He watches the woman walk further towards the check-in desk. With every movement she makes, her buttocks seem to dance in Steve’s mind. Every few steps she gets closer to the desk she puts down her suitcase, bending over in the process. Steve is on cloud nine and extremely excited about all this. His father is red-faced. Then one of his co-workers comes up to him.

He asks him rather casually: “Hey, Ayubu, What’s the matter?”
The father is bit embarrassed and tries to hide his shame by answering: “Oh, er, nothing. Just business as usual I suppose.”
His colleague has a big grin on his face and says: “Nothing? Oh come on. Ayubu… Are you blind or something? At least there’s nothing wrong with your son.”
The father turns to his co-worker rather nervously and indignantly asks: “What do you mean?”
The co-worker answers: “Oh, stop making a fool of yourself man. You mean to tell me you haven’t noticed that hot-looking white woman in the check-in line?”
The father says nothing, but is red-faced and a bit of sweat starts to drip of his forehand. He quickly wipes it off. His co-worker points him to the scene and Ayubu takes a quick gander at the white woman.
All the while his son is having a day in the park still checking out the marvelous ass of the woman in question. The father wants to leave it at that and tries to divert his co-worker’s attention by making some comment on local politics: “So, what do you make of the new traffic policy the mayor has been pushing?”
His co-worker, however, doesn’t take the bait: “How can you be talking about politics, with a spectacle like this on our hands? You know what? You look a bit stressed out. Why don’t you take a coffee break now?”

Ayubu thinks for a while, then says: “Actually, I do think I could use a cup of coffee. Are you sure you’re ok? You’ll have to watch my son over there…”
His co-worker grins and gives him a wink, then says: “It’s no problem, Ayubu. Relax! What’s your son’s name again? Steve right? Steve! Come over here!”
The boy quickly does what he is told, however still sneaking a few views at the white woman in the check-out line. He comes to his father and his father’s co-worker and asks: “Do you have something for me to do?”
Ayubu says: “Now look here, Steve. I want no more of that tomfoolery of yours. I’m going to take a break and I expect you to listen to Marcus here when I’m gone.”
Steve:”Yes, dad.”

Ayubu walks of and Marcus, the co-worker, grins and says: “Come with me. Now, you’ve seen that white woman in the check-in line, right? We’re going to have some fun.”
Steve enthousiastically replies: “Okay!” The co-worker takes him to some interrogation room with a glass mirror. He leads him to a door that brings them to a chamber behind the glass mirror. From this room, you can see what happens in the interrogation room, because it is a see-through mirror. Marcus then says: “Today is your lucky day. Just wait here and enjoy the show.” Steve takes a seat and the co-worker leaves the interrogation room.

Ayubu is still on his coffee break when his co-worker returns to the check-in line. “Alright”, the co-worker says to himself; “Now we wait.”. The woman is getting nearer and nearer to the check-in desk. The co-worker rubs his hands in joy. “We’re going to have some fun!” ,he thinks to himself. Finally the moment has arrived. The white woman puts her luggage on the conveyor belt and passes through the security gates. Marcus presses a button on the machine and the alarm goes off. The woman smiles while Marcus has a serious look on his face. “Do you have any metal material on you madam?”
“No”, the woman replies sincerely.
“Then step through the gates again please.”
She does what she is told and the alarm goes off again, because Marcus presses the button again.
“Are you sure you are not carrying any metals madam?”
“Perhaps my watch? Or my necklace?”
“Take them off and try again, please.”
She takes off her expensive necklace and watch and walks through the security gate again. Not surpringly, the alarm sounds again.
“I’m afraid you’ll have to come with me for inspection, madam!”
Red-faced, because of the embarrassment, the woman follows Marcus to the interrogation room.
“Please take a seat while we search your luggage, madam!”
The woman is anxious and has a look around in the interrogation chamber, which only seems to have a mirror in her view. The co-worker leaves the room, and returns some time later.
“I’m afraid we’ll have to search you madam! Please take your clothes off!”
The woman is shocked. “Take my clothes off?! But, but…Now wait!”
“I’m sorry lady, I’m only doing our job here. Take off that dress, please.”
The woman is red-faced, but knows there is nothing she can do, so reluctantly she complies takes her hat off. Then she slowly takes off her dress. She has no bra on and her big breasts are on full display. She puts her hands in front of her breasts and tries to look away. She is even more red-faced than before.
“Take your panties off too please!”

The woman is so embarrassed and red-faced, that she does not respond and remains as she is. Marcus walks up to her and takes her panties off. She does however co-operate by titling her legs so the co-worker can remove the panties. She is now completely naked, She only has her high heels on. On the other side of the mirror Steve doesn’t know where to look. He can see the tanlines on her well-shaped naked body, can see that she’s shaved her pussy into a thin little line and has a little mole right next to her belly button. The Co-worker takes the woman’s clothes and says: “I’ll be right back!”. He then joins Steve in the adjacent room and asks: “So, what do you think, Steve?”
Steve:”I would like to see her behind!”

The co-worker: “Say no more. Just follow me. ” He winks at Steve and then they both return to the interrogation room, leaving the clothes behind in the adjacent room. They stand in front of the naked woman and Marcus says: “Turn around!” The woman turns around and now her well-shapes behind is in full display. Steve is going crazy. The co-worker looks at Steve and winks.
“Bend over, please!”
The woman does what she is told. Steve can see the marvelously shaped curvy buttocks slowly and slightly separating.
Marcus then says: “Steve, can you check for objects, please. We’re especially looking for metals.”
The woman tries to complain by saying: “But why would I want to put metals in there?”

Before she has finished her sentence Steve has put his big black hands all over her buns. He has a gentle feel before squeezing them and pulling them apart, and sees how far he can stretch them apart. He looks inside her anus. Marcus hands Steve a rubber glove. Steve gulps, then puts it on. He then proceeds to put his pinky in the woman’s anus. She makes no sound, though she is utterly embarrassed by the whole situation.
Steve:”Don’t worry, lady. I’ll be gentle.”
Marcus is impressed and without the woman seeing it gives Steve a thumbs up.
Steve:”Nothing in here, boss.”
Marcus:”Did you check all holes?”

Marcus trembles with both fear and excitement and slowly puts his index and middle finger in the woman’s vagina. She makes a soft little “ah” noise. Steve can sense the woman is somehow aroused by the whole situation, because he didn’t need any lubrication upon entry. Just when Steve is about to call it quits, the woman starts moaning. Steve decides to continue and see where it leads. The moaning gets loader and loader and then she has an orgasm. She screams in delight. Steve may have discovered a hidden talent. ‘What now?’, he thinks to himself. He would like to take it to the next level, but what would Marcus think? And what would the woman think? He pulls his finger out and removes the rubber glove. The woman gets back up and whispers “Thank you” in his ears. ‘What did she mean?’, he thinks to himself? Thank you for the orgasm or thank you for being gentle? Before long, Marcus takes control of the situation.

Marcus:”I don’t remember telling you to get back up, miss!”
Woman:”I’m sorry.”
She bends down again, but before she does she gives Steve a little wink. This is the sign he had been waiting for. He caresses her buttocks again and this time, he takes his pants off and slowly puts his dick inside her.
Woman:”Oh my, you’re well endowed!”
Steve says nothing, but starts pumping away. He fucks the woman doggy style, then missionary, then doggy style again, before finishing on her tits. Marcus has gone to get the woman’s clothes. He returns and throws them in front of her.

Marcus:”Up! Up! Time to put your clothes back on!”
The woman hastily wipes the cum of her tits with a cloth provided by Steve and puts her clothes back on. She asks Steve what his name is, but before he can reply, Marcus answers.

Marcus:” That is none of your concern, miss. You can go through now. Enjoy your stay in South Africa!”
The woman leaves the room, after blowing a little kiss to Steve.

While Steve pulls his pants back up, Marcus says: “Yeah, boy, this is the best job in the whole world. Come on, let’s go and see if your dad’s finished his coffee by now.”
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to simonlintworm For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 07:32 AM

As before, looking forward to your comments and please don't reproduce any of my stories elsewhere.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to simonlintworm For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2011, 05:29 AM

Default Airport Security

Which city? If its Sydney I always recommend taking a taxi for the convenience of door to door service, especially if you have a lot of luggage. Its a 20 minute trip depending on traffic and should cost around A40. There is a train from the airport to Circular Quay station and then its a 10 minute walk to the hotel. There are also plenty of private minibus transfers available. Make Google your friend
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangedevojke For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangedevojke View Post
Which city? If its Sydney I always recommend taking a taxi for the convenience of door to door service, especially if you have a lot of luggage. Its a 20 minute trip depending on traffic and should cost around A40. There is a train from the airport to Circular Quay station and then its a 10 minute walk to the hotel. There are also plenty of private minibus transfers available. Make Google your friend
You are aware that this is a fictional story right? It never actually happened...at least that I know of
The Following User Says Thank You to simonlintworm For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2024, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simonlintworm View Post
Airport Security

It’s a day like any other in Cape Town. Scorching heat. At Cape Town Airport Ayubu, one of the African security officers, has brought his son to accompany him because of his 18-year-old son’s school project “Bring your son to work day”. The son, Steve, is a bit of a slacker and that’s why he’s been held back a few times. It’s business as usual and Ayubu explains how they have to check the bags of suspiciously looking travelers and such. Hours go by and the day drags on with nothing special happening.

Then suddenly, a beautiful blonde white woman with remarkably big hips walks into the airport. Steve points his dad to the woman, who immediately understands his sons enthousiasm, but acts restrained. The woman is dressed in a white skirt that is very tightly fitted to her body, has high heels, dark designer sunglasses and a posh-looking hat on. The woman is in the check-in line. Steve snealiky takes position just behind the line, giving him an excellent view of the spectacle. He watches the woman walk further towards the check-in desk. With every movement she makes, her buttocks seem to dance in Steve’s mind. Every few steps she gets closer to the desk she puts down her suitcase, bending over in the process. Steve is on cloud nine and extremely excited about all this. His father is red-faced. Then one of his co-workers comes up to him.

He asks him rather casually: “Hey, Ayubu, What’s the matter?”
The father is bit embarrassed and tries to hide his shame by answering: “Oh, er, nothing. Just business as usual I suppose.”
His colleague has a big grin on his face and says: “Nothing? Oh come on. Ayubu… Are you blind or something? At least there’s nothing wrong with your son.”
The father turns to his co-worker rather nervously and indignantly asks: “What do you mean?”
The co-worker answers: “Oh, stop making a fool of yourself man. You mean to tell me you haven’t noticed that hot-looking white woman in the check-in line?”
The father says nothing, but is red-faced and a bit of sweat starts to drip of his forehand. He quickly wipes it off. His co-worker points him to the scene and Ayubu takes a quick gander at the white woman.
All the while his son is having a day in the park still checking out the marvelous ass of the woman in question. The father wants to leave it at that and tries to divert his co-worker’s attention by making some comment on local politics: “So, what do you make of the new traffic policy the mayor has been pushing?”
His co-worker, however, doesn’t take the bait: “How can you be talking about politics, with a spectacle like this on our hands? You know what? You look a bit stressed out. Why don’t you take a coffee break now?”

Ayubu thinks for a while, then says: “Actually, I do think I could use a cup of coffee. Are you sure you’re ok? You’ll have to watch my son over there…”
His co-worker grins and gives him a wink, then says: “It’s no problem, Ayubu. Relax! What’s your son’s name again? Steve right? Steve! Come over here!”
The boy quickly does what he is told, however still sneaking a few views at the white woman in the check-out line. He comes to his father and his father’s co-worker and asks: “Do you have something for me to do?”
Ayubu says: “Now look here, Steve. I want no more of that tomfoolery of yours. I’m going to take a break and I expect you to listen to Marcus here when I’m gone.”
Steve:”Yes, dad.”

Ayubu walks of and Marcus, the co-worker, grins and says: “Come with me. Now, you’ve seen that white woman in the check-in line, right? We’re going to have some fun.”
Steve enthousiastically replies: “Okay!” The co-worker takes him to some interrogation room with a glass mirror. He leads him to a door that brings them to a chamber behind the glass mirror. From this room, you can see what happens in the interrogation room, because it is a see-through mirror. Marcus then says: “Today is your lucky day. Just wait here and enjoy the show.” Steve takes a seat and the co-worker leaves the interrogation room.

Ayubu is still on his coffee break when his co-worker returns to the check-in line. “Alright”, the co-worker says to himself; “Now we wait.”. The woman is getting nearer and nearer to the check-in desk. The co-worker rubs his hands in joy. “We’re going to have some fun!” ,he thinks to himself. Finally the moment has arrived. The white woman puts her luggage on the conveyor belt and passes through the security gates. Marcus presses a button on the machine and the alarm goes off. The woman smiles while Marcus has a serious look on his face. “Do you have any metal material on you madam?”
“No”, the woman replies sincerely.
“Then step through the gates again please.”
She does what she is told and the alarm goes off again, because Marcus presses the button again.
“Are you sure you are not carrying any metals madam?”
“Perhaps my watch? Or my necklace?”
“Take them off and try again, please.”
She takes off her expensive necklace and watch and walks through the security gate again. Not surpringly, the alarm sounds again.
“I’m afraid you’ll have to come with me for inspection, madam!”
Red-faced, because of the embarrassment, the woman follows Marcus to the interrogation room.
“Please take a seat while we search your luggage, madam!”
The woman is anxious and has a look around in the interrogation chamber, which only seems to have a mirror in her view. The co-worker leaves the room, and returns some time later.
“I’m afraid we’ll have to search you madam! Please take your clothes off!”
The woman is shocked. “Take my clothes off?! But, but…Now wait!”
“I’m sorry lady, I’m only doing our job here. Take off that dress, please.”
The woman is red-faced, but knows there is nothing she can do, so reluctantly she complies takes her hat off. Then she slowly takes off her dress. She has no bra on and her big breasts are on full display. She puts her hands in front of her breasts and tries to look away. She is even more red-faced than before.
“Take your panties off too please!”

The woman is so embarrassed and red-faced, that she does not respond and remains as she is. Marcus walks up to her and takes her panties off. She does however co-operate by titling her legs so the co-worker can remove the panties. She is now completely naked, She only has her high heels on. On the other side of the mirror Steve doesn’t know where to look. He can see the tanlines on her well-shaped naked body, can see that she’s shaved her pussy into a thin little line and has a little mole right next to her belly button. The Co-worker takes the woman’s clothes and says: “I’ll be right back!”. He then joins Steve in the adjacent room and asks: “So, what do you think, Steve?”
Steve:”I would like to see her behind!”

The co-worker: “Say no more. Just follow me. ” He winks at Steve and then they both return to the interrogation room, leaving the clothes behind in the adjacent room. They stand in front of the naked woman and Marcus says: “Turn around!” The woman turns around and now her well-shapes behind is in full display. Steve is going crazy. The co-worker looks at Steve and winks.
“Bend over, please!”
The woman does what she is told. Steve can see the marvelously shaped curvy buttocks slowly and slightly separating.
Marcus then says: “Steve, can you check for objects, please. We’re especially looking for metals.”
The woman tries to complain by saying: “But why would I want to put metals in there?”

Before she has finished her sentence Steve has put his big black hands all over her buns. He has a gentle feel before squeezing them and pulling them apart, and sees how far he can stretch them apart. He looks inside her anus. Marcus hands Steve a rubber glove. Steve gulps, then puts it on. He then proceeds to put his pinky in the woman’s anus. She makes no sound, though she is utterly embarrassed by the whole situation.
Steve:”Don’t worry, lady. I’ll be gentle.”
Marcus is impressed and without the woman seeing it gives Steve a thumbs up.
Steve:”Nothing in here, boss.”
Marcus:”Did you check all holes?”

Marcus trembles with both fear and excitement and slowly puts his index and middle finger in the woman’s vagina. She makes a soft little “ah” noise. Steve can sense the woman is somehow aroused by the whole situation, because he didn’t need any lubrication upon entry. Just when Steve is about to call it quits, the woman starts moaning. Steve decides to continue and see where it leads. The moaning gets loader and loader and then she has an orgasm. She screams in delight. Steve may have discovered a hidden talent. ‘What now?’, he thinks to himself. He would like to take it to the next level, but what would Marcus think? And what would the woman think? He pulls his finger out and removes the rubber glove. The woman gets back up and whispers “Thank you” in his ears. ‘What did she mean?’, he thinks to himself? Thank you for the orgasm or thank you for being gentle? Before long, Marcus takes control of the situation.

Marcus:”I don’t remember telling you to get back up, miss!”
Woman:”I’m sorry.”
She bends down again, but before she does she gives Steve a little wink. This is the sign he had been waiting for. He caresses her buttocks again and this time, he takes his pants off and slowly puts his dick inside her.
Woman:”Oh my, you’re well endowed!”
Steve says nothing, but starts pumping away. He fucks the woman doggy style, then missionary, then doggy style again, before finishing on her tits. Marcus has gone to get the woman’s clothes. He returns and throws them in front of her.

Marcus:”Up! Up! Time to put your clothes back on!”
The woman hastily wipes the cum of her tits with a cloth provided by Steve and puts her clothes back on. She asks Steve what his name is, but before he can reply, Marcus answers.

Marcus:” That is none of your concern, miss. You can go through now. Enjoy your stay in South Africa!”
The woman leaves the room, after blowing a little kiss to Steve.

While Steve pulls his pants back up, Marcus says: “Yeah, boy, this is the best job in the whole world. Come on, let’s go and see if your dad’s finished his coffee by now.”
Great story
The Following User Says Thank You to Womanw For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
nspm

4m:09s

04-25-2010
1637447 cucumber fun part 2

1m:22s

04-24-2014
US beige panties May 2012 sm

1m:44s

06-04-2013