Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2024, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker21 View Post
Probably most things have been covered in this thread before.

Nice day at Vabali this spring weekend. A lot of people, perhaps 3-400, but didn’t feel crowded. 2/3 female.

Wide age range with probably as many people in their 20s and 30s as 40 and above. It was basically couples and female groups.

The best part of course is the aufguss ceremony. These are usually 10-12 min with a series of 3 scented infusions. The saunas can hold anywhere from 10-60 people. After the ceremony is the best time when everyone goes outside, takes a shower in the communal showers or takes a cold plunge. And take their time drying off and putting their robes back on. The nude pool and smaller warm pools are also nice.

There are loungers for sunbathing on the deck and in the yard. About 1/3 of people are sunbathing nude. Very calm and chill atmosphere overall.

The changing rooms are mixed, but so large that you likely won’t be undressing near anyone. And the initial showers are single gender.

I wasn’t keeping track but about even amount of trimmed vs shaved. There were maybe only one or two older teens. One with her mother and she was quite shy in comparison to her mother. A group of three young Asians, thin, in good shape and not shy.

It would nice if the saunas were just a bit lighter!

But overall a great place to relax and see many many nude chicks!
Did the Asians have bushes, and did they seem like naturalised locals, or true foreigners?
The Following User Says Thank You to sebsationally For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2024, 02:31 AM

Default Lighting…

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsducker View Post
The lighting at V is why I don’t enjoy it as much as, say, Kristall.

Compared to Z in A, how did you find the lighting in the Saunas? As dark as at V or lighter?
Never been to Z or Kristall. Overall it was pretty dark except for a couple of places by the windows.

I had hoped to visit Kristall but it was going to be about 90 minutes to get there so I passed.

Regarding the Asians, I didn’t hear them speak so I can’t guess if they were local. I’m guessing they weren’t. Two were shaved and one had a bikini trim…
The Following User Says Thank You to Hiker21 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2024, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsducker View Post
The lighting at V is why I don’t enjoy it as much as, say, Kristall.

Compared to Z in A, how did you find the lighting in the Saunas? As dark as at V or lighter?
Yes lighting in V is why I don't rate it as highly as others
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kuzco1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2024, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker21 View Post
I had hoped to visit Kristall but it was going to be about 90 minutes to get there so I passed.
Berlin Central Station (Hauptbahnhof) to Kristall if 45 min. by either train or cab. Train costs €4.40, cab around €50 each way.
Public transport is clean and safe in Germany. For connections look here:
https://www.vbb.de/en/
Destination is "Kristallbad", you can enter your address of stay, or a station like "Hauptbahnhof" as start.

Kristall is south of Berlin like the airport. Airport, Kristall and Berlin City are a triangle. So if you arrive appropriately, you could take the train or cab from airport to Kristall, then go to your hotel afterwards. Airport station name is "BER". Cab is 30 min., train 30-60 min.

Last edited by rudolfm; 04-29-2024 at 11:07 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2024, 08:40 AM

Thanked 1,360 Times in 136 Posts
Default Elysium (NL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodfella87 View Post
90% of sauna wellness resort in Netherlands and north of Belgium everything is mixed and naked (changing room, shower, saunas)
in The Netherlands, north of Rotterdam, Elysium is huge, mixed, a lot of aged 25-70, specially weekends
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tdi16v For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2024, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdi16v View Post
in The Netherlands, north of Rotterdam, Elysium is huge, mixed, a lot of aged 25-70, specially weekends
Thank you for using the actual name of the spa. Sometimes it's hard to decipher what the poster means when they only use initials. eg. E in A or something similar seems to a popular abbreviation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wownice For This Useful Post:
Old 05-02-2024, 03:23 PM

In Germany, you will find separate showers for initial cleaning and (many) mixed showers for after coming out of a sauna.
The Following User Says Thank You to rudolfm For This Useful Post:
Old Today, 08:13 AM

Default Afternoon in Therme

I spent an afternoon in a larger therme. The nude area, accessible from age 16, had one steam bath, one sanarium and about 10-15 Sauna cabins with aufguss sessions every 15-25 minutes, great thing was the nude indoor swimmingpool with a bar you could swim to.... For cooling after sauna there were ice cold waterfall showers, ice cold plunge pools and some kneip basins. And two ares with mixed sex showers. On a sunday afternoon the place was packed with couples, girlfriends, some boy groups and lone man and femals.

First Sauna was a bit dark. I sat next to two lesbian girls, both a bit chubby, both dark haired, lots of tatoos, one had her nipple pierced and a wild bush. Other girl fully shaved. On her back, legs pressed together, yet the nice slit between her legs, venus hill all nicely on display.
After about 5 minutes they left. Funny thing was, one girl took her towel around the neck, as to cover tits and walked around bottomless. Looked quite hot. Soon a mom with two girls joined. Mother approaching 50 was well kept. Daughters, around 20, both stunning, with full breast (C). I had to turn my head, to get a good eye full, which I didn't do too often. After some time I left for showers.
After some relaxation I chose a well lit, lower temperature Sauna. I positioned myself on the top row, (not too much heat). A 40something woman left, as I entered, there were only two older men left. Soon after the door opened, an the mother with daughters joined. They positioned themselves a row of benches below myself. Mother and older daugther (maybe 20) lay down. I had her pussy righ infront of my eyes. 3 days old shave, nice pussy lips between her legs. Sometimes she opened her legs a bit more, then she held them closer together again. Her breast were well formed. Sometimes she let her hands glide over them, dispersing sweat. She kept her eyes closed. Mother I could not see too well, also she held her legs to cover her pube. Other, bit younger daughter sat on the side. Legs curled, making sure, not to show pussy, holding the towel wrapped around her hips. But she remained barebreasted throughout. She was also looking around a bit. I leaned against the bench, with my legs open. When I looked towards her, she quickly looked away from my privates, which I made sure to be a bit visible to the ladies. Whenever I 'caugth" her looking, she turned her head away, stared at the wall, started to fumble with her long blond hair and did some back stretching, and turning. All in all, a great show of breast profiles...

... Hope I can come back and edit to write a bit more...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GioG For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
My friend fuck my pregnat ass wife002

2m:04s

10-27-2008
sexygirlnvirginia

4m:21s

09-23-2004
vgrnn730

0m:50s

11-29-2020
Hayley giving me a blowjob