Login
or
Register

Old 02-27-2013, 10:46 AM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,641 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fehlerfrei View Post
I'm totally agree with flanker7, they arent another "Helios Natura" or "PureN..."
I agree. I didn't mean to imply they were one and the same with the Russians....

Also, seems there was a California version of this group at one time. They were affiliated.

KLondike
The Following User Says Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 10:56 AM

Thanked 9,787 Times in 2,009 Posts

Please screen all the photos before posting and remember the Forum Rules.
Quote:
8. All people seen in any photo or video must be at least 18 years old. If you're not sure of someone's age, don't post it.

The Forum rules can be found here: Rules

If you like the post... CLICK THANKS!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mudbug For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 03:14 PM

Thanks to everyone for keeping the post alive, although it seems to be slim pickings as to the pictures folks have. From their website it looks like their private galleries are still around, if you join.

hXXp://www.floridaXXXyoungXXXnaturists.com/--MAKE-A-DONATION.html

Although I won't even try to put myself outside of the pervy guy grouping, my intent in looking for photos from their events was because my wife and I are 20-somethings and like to get naked. I was considering flying us to FL for one of their events, but wanted to get a sense of what the crowd is like. We had a couple serious disappointments in the past wherein we went to a nudist gathering and she was immediately flanked by a phalanx of saggy-nut gentlemen. The net effect of this is her getting less and less comfortable with being naked outdoors, the absolute opposite of what I was hoping to inspire.

I'm going to join the group and see what comes of it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to feelthesun For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 03:16 PM

Thanked 1,002 Times in 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fehlerfrei View Post
I'm totally agree with flanker7, they arent another "Helios Natura" or "PureN..."
Yes, the Florida group are true nudist, hippie types. The founder and his wife were down at Fantasy Fest one year. There are a few pictures of them as well as the blonde girl that is one of those videos in some of the Fantasy Fest threads on this site. I ran in to them a couple times when I was down there and saw them talking to Larry, the self styled "Mayor of Haulover Beach".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teamrican1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 10:39 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,641 Times in 6,172 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamrican1 View Post
Yes, the Florida group are true nudist, hippie types. The founder and his wife were down at Fantasy Fest one year. There are a few pictures of them as well as the blonde girl that is one of those videos in some of the Fantasy Fest threads on this site. I ran in to them a couple times when I was down there and saw them talking to Larry, the self styled "Mayor of Haulover Beach".
OK, without dwelling on this, but just so that you kind of get my drift - "pseudonaturism" to me is in part naturism (i.e. true nudists) but presented in such a way that the female sexiness is emphasized to make a few bucks. Helios Natura is true nudists. Purenudism is a mix of pure nudists plus some ringers who may also practice nudism but are really mainly there because they are sexy. Pseudonaturism also applies to pics depicting naturism using just hired models who are not nudists. With many sites, you may be getting a mix of nudists and models. Remember though that over in Europe, anyone that goes topless on a beach could be considered to be a "nudist", so the hiring of models is not necessarily circumventing that.

I'm not going to argue with Flanker7 or anyone else - I just wanted to explain what I meant by pseudonaturism because it doesn't mean the folks are not true nudists. It just means their nudism is being exploited for some profit.
In this case, I really don't know and so I probably will say no more and just let the pics continue..

Klondike

Last edited by Klondike; 02-27-2013 at 10:48 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Klondike For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2013, 11:59 PM

Thanked 1,060 Times in 65 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelthesun View Post
Thanks to everyone for keeping the post alive, although it seems to be slim pickings as to the pictures folks have. From their website it looks like their private galleries are still around, if you join.

hXXp://www.floridaXXXyoungXXXnaturists.com/--MAKE-A-DONATION.html

Although I won't even try to put myself outside of the pervy guy grouping, my intent in looking for photos from their events was because my wife and I are 20-somethings and like to get naked. I was considering flying us to FL for one of their events, but wanted to get a sense of what the crowd is like. We had a couple serious disappointments in the past wherein we went to a nudist gathering and she was immediately flanked by a phalanx of saggy-nut gentlemen. The net effect of this is her getting less and less comfortable with being naked outdoors, the absolute opposite of what I was hoping to inspire.

I'm going to join the group and see what comes of it.
I know several people in that group and can tell you that you will not be disappointed. It is well run and is a very good, friendly group.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to richardcypher For This Useful Post:
Old 02-28-2013, 10:59 PM

Thanked 5,064 Times in 257 Posts

anyone have the trailer clips didnt go through for some reason .. thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fizen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2013, 05:29 PM

Default FYN

FYN new galleries going live on March 1st? Anyone have access of more pictures or links for the pictures below. THANKS
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuckerfucker For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2013, 01:12 PM

Seems like either their organization or at least their website is dead. I paid to join for me and my wife, but haven't heard a peep or gotten any kind of acknowledgement in 5 days.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to feelthesun For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2013, 05:59 PM

Thanked 1,002 Times in 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by feelthesun View Post
Seems like either their organization or at least their website is dead. I paid to join for me and my wife, but haven't heard a peep or gotten any kind of acknowledgement in 5 days.
Their facebook page seems active and they are promoting an event in April. Maybe you should try contacting via FB.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teamrican1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
florida, group, nudist

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s