uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2019, 05:45 PM

Thanked 5,721 Times in 428 Posts

Great story. Eagerly looking forward to Part 2.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 01:26 AM

So this just happened last week. We had a family gathering at my wife’s sister’s place(oldest of three). When we got there we found out we’d be sharing a room with two beds with my wife’s middle sister and her husband. Not knowing this before hand I hadn’t brought anything to sleep in thinking we’d have a room to ourselves so I had to borrow a pair of shorts to sleep in which were too baggy in the legs, to the point that when I lay’d down legs apart “things” slipped out. Now a little back story, sisters talk, and my wife tells me everything so I know her middle sister’s husband is very much a prude and let’s just say undersized which (thank god) I’m not.
So on the second morning I knew her sister would have to walk right past me to when she got up, so I let the leg of my shorts ride all the way up one side allowing my morning wood to be fully exposed. I was already awake in bed and just pretended to be asleep, when she got up to go to the bathroom she past and stopped, through 3/4 closed eyes I could see she was staring at me in all my glory. After a few seconds she kind of shook herself back to reality and continued out of the room. Since then every time we are in the same room she becomes flush red. So an awkward sleeping arrangement turning into something great.
Old 06-22-2019, 01:36 AM

Very hot. She sounds gorgeous. Looking forward to the next part!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rogerpodacter For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2019, 08:31 AM

Thanked 16,281 Times in 1,135 Posts

Yesterday evening, my wife's sister dropped her kid off for a sleepover. (My wife was gone.)

While her sister was going on and on about the 1001 things she thought I needed to know about her kid for the night, I was sitting/leaning on a box outside. Somehow, it was wet and it soaked the back of my shorts. I started heading inside to change while she was still talking and she followed me.

We get into the bedroom, and I interrupted her to say that I was going to change my wet shorts. She somehow managed to fit in a "whatever" and kept talking without missing a beat.

I took off my shorts and she stared at my underwear while talking. I said, "My underwear is soaked, too." She kept talking.

I took my underwear off, too. She stared like a deer in headlights but kept talking. I got hard and I said, "Ooops, sorry," She managed to fit in, "It happens," while still blabbing about how to brush her kid's teeth.

I got dressed and we went back downstairs. She was still talking.

Finally, she stopped talking to take a breath, and THEN I think she realized what had just happened. Suddenly, she said, "Okay, that's it. I have to go," and ran out of the house down to her car.
Old 07-04-2019, 12:03 AM

Thanked 1,342 Times in 131 Posts

This is a really tame story but hoping there will be more down the line.

Was at a dinner with the so's side. I would never have paid a seconds thought to one of the woman's dress.

This one is odd as at times it feels like she is sending signals, then at others is a cold fish.

Was rather plain & boring except I started noticing when she was talking to me she kept having to hold it shut.

Later on she was sitting & a leg show she gave. A Nice Sikly creamy leg at that.

Sadly she left soon after.

Hope to see her soon in a less crowded setting & hope its on one of her signaly days.

If more develops I will LYK & if somehow I can get pics :-)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to FREDBARNES For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2019, 11:11 PM

got seen and then saw.

A long time ago (when I still lived at home), my grandma took a spill down some stairs and got bruised up pretty good. She didn't suffer any broken bones, but was really sore and it was tough for her to get around. My mom decided that she was going to stay with grams for a few days to help her out. This was the first time my mom had ever been away from the house over night, or at least that I could remember.

I was just about to finish up my senior year, turning 18 a few weeks prior to all this.

It was a miserable day outside, it had been raining its ass since the night before. I parked my car and starting running towards the front door. I ended up slipping in the mud and falling straight on my ass. I quickly looked around to see if anybody saw me, then got up and somberly scurried into the house.

I was covered in mud and rather pissed. I rattled out several curse words as I gathered some clean clothes and defeatedly walked to the bathroom. After a quick shower, I was still in a rather foul mood. As I was drying off I wondered if this day could get any worse??? my question was quickly answered with the opening of the bathroom door. There I was standing butt ass naked, and in the door way stood my father with his jaw dropped.

WHAT THE FUCK, I screamed!!!! My dad quickly apologized and left the bathroom, shutting the door behind him.

I quickly got dressed and went to my room. A few minutes later my dad knocked on my door and asked if I was appropriate. I told him I was so he came into my room. He told me he was sorry and that he didn't realize I was in there, and he just really had to use the restroom, but next time he would be more careful and knock before opening any doors.

Later that night I caught him beating off. Our bedrooms were adjoined, and there was a wall mounted vent that ran between our rooms. If you laid down on the floor and angled your head just right you could see clearly into their room. Yeah, I was a perv and did a lot of spying on my parents.

I would like to thing I was his motivation.... but I guess we will never know. I had a nice tight body back them, I guess I couldn't blame him if that was the case.

Last edited by IRMA_35; 07-06-2019 at 11:14 PM.
Old 07-07-2019, 06:08 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by IRMA_35 View Post
I would like to thing I was his motivation.... but I guess we will never know. I had a nice tight body back them, I guess I couldn't blame him if that was the case.
Maybe, maybe not. My daughter worked her way through college as a fashion model, tall and beautiful. She thought she was home alone and walked right in the laundry room naked to get something out of the dryer, she didn't know I was in there. It startled us both, she just turned and ran back to her room, I was upset and embarrassed, not turned on.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2019, 09:44 AM

Thanked 8,593 Times in 903 Posts

@piecenick: don't you think it's weird that you or your daughter are embarrassed seeing each other naked?You have changed her diapers and, who know, she will do the same for you later.

Being more open means accepting each other, both by spirit and by body. So act normal!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to naaktstel For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2019, 10:17 AM

Thanked 26,532 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by naaktstel View Post
@piecenick: don't you think it's weird that you or your daughter are embarrassed seeing each other naked?You have changed her diapers and, who know, she will do the same for you later.

Being more open means accepting each other, both by spirit and by body. So act normal!
LOL, I hope not. My daughter and I have a great relationship, we are business partners and have a lot of mutual respect. Being embarrassed by that event was natural reaction.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2019, 11:06 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
LOL, I hope not. My daughter and I have a great relationship, we are business partners and have a lot of mutual respect. Being embarrassed by that event was natural reaction.
Yup. Unless you've been exposed to it as a lifestyle, in the good old US of A it is natural to be embarrassed in most instances. Even if it IS your lifestyle, you'd never let it be known, because most people would think your family were a bunch of perverts. Even nudists are looked down upon. (I know. I've been there.)
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Tags
non fiction, voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005