Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2021, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massguy70 View Post
The wife and I went to a hotel pool party a few weeks ago. The DJ was tossing white tank tops to some people in the pool. She caught one, took off the top she was wearing then put it on. White is very see thru when it is wet. The top also had big arm holes so it didn't hold her boobs in very well. I'll post about that another time.
Very sexy pic! Guess its foxwoods on sundays next summer lol!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mrpeelush For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2021, 02:35 PM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts
Default Easily solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refundseason View Post
We want to expose her, but we don't want to get in any trouble. What do you think?

Wear a loose shirt over the top which looks all prim a proper with a button or two done up.
When the opportunity is right the shirt is left open so she can be seen but also can easily cover up in a fraction of a second. It adds to the fun because someone may get a brief flash and do a double take but suddenly it's gone and there is this lady wearing a modest shirt. It also leaves her feeling more safe and relaxed.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thefergieferg1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2021, 10:00 AM

Thanked 3,625 Times in 279 Posts
Default All good tips so far

My GF loves to show off, and we have done most of it in restaurants with great success and fun. Wear a light sweater, open or one button done as you go in and get seated. Check out the nearby tables for kids, your minister, etc. then leave the sweater open to show serious cleavage.

If your staff are positive or neutral (or just nervous), open it more before they come back. And so on. Generally the response has been very positive. Sometimes slower than others- nobody wants to lose their job or get punched for staring at a customer, etc. but if you're both friendly and relaxed, staffers will figure out it's ok if they look.

Sushi restaurants can be fun, as the chefs are almost always men, and you can sit at the bar right in front of them all evening and let them look whenever they want. Busboys have to wait until you take a sip of water before they can rush back to your table for another peek.

Many female staff, if not interested themselves, will alert the guys to check out your table. Do not be surprised if you have multiple busboys and waiters stop to make sure everything's ok. Also the manager if a guy. Act like there's nothing unusual about the evening, or your clothing. be friendly, tip well, and when you find a fun place, go back. The staff will be more relaxed about checking out those tits, and everyone has a good time.

This photo is from some years back; taken at one of our regular places. All male staff, near a college so also younger but very polite. She wore this regularly, and somewhere I have a photo of us taken by our waiter (another fun thing!!) when she's wearing this same top.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0194 copy.jpg  
Old 09-17-2021, 11:28 AM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts

As for getting in trouble. I’ve wondered how far things can be pushed. In our experience, she’s had at least one nipple fully exposed out the top of her dress while laying on beds as we were furniture shopping. The salesmen were looking right at her. Nothing was said. There have been other times when one has escaped when the split they crosses under her left boob opened up so it went from underboob to most of her boob and nipple out. Our waitress mentioned it to her twice. I’m thinking a waiter probably wouldn’t have said anything. And then the white tank top at a pool party that was see thru when it was wet. One of the girls who work there told us she had to cover up. All all this to showing them to pizza delivery people. They just looked. Nothing was said.

Don’t want to do something that would result in a more formal or legal notice of having to cover up. Most of these can be “accidental” while some are obvious.
Old 09-20-2021, 01:11 AM

Thanked 15,551 Times in 653 Posts
Default This is what

I often wear out. Never had any trouble, just approving looks and a grope from time to time.
Attached Thumbnails
coll1.jpg   coll2 - Copy.jpg  

Old 09-20-2021, 10:57 AM

Thanked 2,618 Times in 206 Posts
Default Awesome tips (and tits)

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
My GF loves to show off, and we have done most of it in restaurants with great success and fun. Wear a light sweater, open or one button done as you go in and get seated. Check out the nearby tables for kids, your minister, etc. then leave the sweater open to show serious cleavage.
Thanks for the tips (thanks to everyone commenting, keep it up!) and I love the picture!

This is exactly the kind of sheer shirt we want her to wear in public - tits fully on display!

Last edited by Turtle; 11-06-2021 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Refundseason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2021, 01:33 PM

Default Grope

Quote:
Originally Posted by oztn View Post
I often wear out. Never had any trouble, just approving looks and a grope from time to time.
My wife has gotten the occasional approving look, but never a good old fashioned grope. I'm curious as to how we can earn that great honor?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Refundseason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2021, 08:19 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default I'm there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massguy70 View Post
The wife and I went to a hotel pool party a few weeks ago. The DJ was tossing white tank tops to some people in the pool. She caught one, took off the top she was wearing then put it on. White is very see thru when it is wet. The top also had big arm holes so it didn't hold her boobs in very well. I'll post about that another time.
Foxwoods is right up the road from me!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2021, 05:54 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
Foxwoods is right up the road from me!
Your comment reminded me to post that story last night.

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=245185
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-23-2021, 09:13 PM

Default Sheer top

This is tonight's shirt. Working on more
Attached Thumbnails
20210923_184255~2.jpg  

Tags
transparent

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL