uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2021, 01:35 PM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 398 Posts

I happened to work at the same place as my old buddy's mom some years ago. I've always thought she was an attractive woman...one of the best looking of my mom's friends, actually. She actually got better-looking with age, as her body got more curves (about Beyonce-level ass and legs!).

Anyway, there was this one day she showed up at the office with a long tight blue dress...but against sunlight this was totally see-thru! Because she's quite the straight-laced, conservative "proper" lady, this was a huge surprise to me...and to this day I don't think she realized just how revealing it is in certain lighting conditions. It was fortunate that I happened to arrive at the same time to see this as we both went up the stairs...she was in front of me. On the 2nd flight up is when the sunlight comes thru and down the stairs, and from behind I could see right through it. The full shape of her legs and panties (very plain, unfortunately) were clearly on display at that angle. I could even see where the thigh gap was, and each slight jiggle of thighs as she ascended the stairs. After the stairs, there was 2 other occasions that day...going in the front door, there's a large window where sunlight shines bright there... so that was another moment of great see-thru exposure as she was between me and that big window. Later she came by my desk where there is another large window; there was some small-talk, and I could see thru the dress again. In so many years growing up knowing this woman as "my friend's mom", I never imagined I would get to see this much of her like that.... I was soooo damn hard from seeing her like that; I went to the bathroom and it didn't take long; I exploded pretty fast.

Unfortunately, she became aware of how revealing this dress was at some point, because I don't recall her wearing it more than 2 or 3 times after that day.. and never again after that, and those other times were always with a "slip" underneath so nothing was showing.

Last edited by Dookieman; 07-24-2021 at 01:38 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2021, 09:32 PM

Thanked 3,394 Times in 144 Posts
Default Area codes...

Plenty of summer travels coming up, and the wife has been spending a lot of time, and money, online shopping for tops, dresses, swimsuits, and shorts. It’s been quite exciting to see her try everything on and ask my opinion, while standing firm on her own thoughts.

May of the clothing has been quite revealing, transparent and even loose in the best places. It has been most reassuring to let her know she looks great in everything. When she is on the fence about certain tops or dresses that slightly expose or are even see through-letting her know that we will be on vacation...in other states...around strangers who more than likely we will not run into again, that’s when she smiles and feels more comfortable and less worried. I am also sure she knows the slight arousal I get from the thought of it.
Old 09-15-2021, 02:06 PM

Thanked 2,618 Times in 206 Posts
Default Sheer tops in public

I just found this thread and it's too bad there's not more activity because it's great. Either way, I thought I might use this room to ask about limits. So my wife has worn sheer tops with no bra out in the past, but the color of them has mostly hidden her tits. You can see them from the right angle or in the right lighting, but that's it. However, she's graduated to going pretty much full sheer somewhere like a bar, where we won't run into little kids. My question for the group is this: what in your experience or knowledge, is the limit - that is, how sheer can she go without running a huge risk of getting into trouble or even getting kicked out of a place?

I've seen some pretty sheer pictures in this thread, and they are great! It seems like the only thing everyone has gotten is some appreciative glances. We want to expose her, but we don't want to get in any trouble. What do you think?

Here's a picture of what she has worn. She's also worn a white tank top in a hotel pool and her tits were absolutely exposed.
Attached Thumbnails
20210828_141927~2.jpg  
Old 09-15-2021, 02:55 PM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts
Default Mrs. HedoRocks

My wife at Lowe's. We have video as well. I dared her to wear something sheer out. Of course she took me up on it. She's not shy! It was a fun day!
Attached Thumbnails
lowes2.jpg  
Old 09-15-2021, 03:15 PM

Thanked 2,618 Times in 206 Posts
Exclamation Great pic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
My wife at Lowe's. We have video as well. I dared her to wear something sheer out. Of course she took me up on it. She's not shy! It was a fun day!
This is incredible! Great pic and this is exactly what I'm hoping to do, get out in public with her tits exposed!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Refundseason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2021, 03:45 PM

Thanked 1,358 Times in 100 Posts
Default wife in sheer tops

we have gone out many times recently with my wife in sheer tops. I think the risk of getting in trouble is low, and usually we get appreciative smiles, or sometimes double takes from the other women. We've even gone into Walmart which is very well lit and the greeter kept doing double takes (older gentleman).

I suppose it matters what city, etc, but if all you're doing is exposing a breast in a sheer top, and you're not making an issue of it. Just pretend like you don't know how sheer it is, and the most that might happen is that someone asks you to cover up, but nothing like that has ever happened to us.

just a few of our sheer top outings. I've got a new story I need to post about wife in one of these tops going to several stores to get my phone fixed which had her completed naked on the wallpaper!
Attached Thumbnails
20210404_140351.jpg   20210130_173930.jpg  

20210213_170516.jpg   20210227_181713.jpg  

Old 09-15-2021, 04:00 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts

The wife and I went to a hotel pool party a few weeks ago. The DJ was tossing white tank tops to some people in the pool. She caught one, took off the top she was wearing then put it on. White is very see thru when it is wet. The top also had big arm holes so it didn't hold her boobs in very well. I'll post about that another time.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_8958 cropped.jpg  
Old 09-15-2021, 05:17 PM

Thanked 1,279 Times in 148 Posts
Default Opinion

Love the see through pants. I use to have a pair similar to them. Love all the attention they brought. But being such a thin material , they wore out after a summer Never found another pair
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to surferchick For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2021, 12:54 AM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacAttack View Post
I've got a new story I need to post about wife in one of these tops going to several stores to get my phone fixed which had her completed naked on the wallpaper!
Looking forward to that. I’ve been thinking about doing something similar. Either having her bring one of my devices in or going to a place like Autozone to “have a code checked”. I have my iPad mounted next to me in the car. The Lock Screen would come on when the guy starts it. My wife won’t know there is a topless pic of her on the screen when the guy starts the car. He’ll see that as she’s sitting next to him. There would either be a good reaction or he’ll be casual about it.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Massguy70 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2021, 11:46 AM

Thanked 1,079 Times in 186 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refundseason View Post
My question for the group is this: what in your experience or knowledge, is the limit - that is, how sheer can she go without running a huge risk of getting into trouble or even getting kicked out of a place?

I've seen some pretty sheer pictures in this thread, and they are great! It seems like the only thing everyone has gotten is some appreciative glances. We want to expose her, but we don't want to get in any trouble. What do you think?

Here's a picture of what she has worn. She's also worn a white tank top in a hotel pool and her tits were absolutely exposed.
I have no experience, but I would think that keeping a thin scarf wrapped loosely around her shoulders would suffice in quickly covering her up in case of trouble.

Last edited by driftwood3791; 09-16-2021 at 11:47 AM. Reason: typo
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to driftwood3791 For This Useful Post:

Tags
transparent

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s