uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2021, 12:53 AM

Thanked 2,692 Times in 137 Posts

We were camping last weekend and there was a couple of girls swimming in the river. Two of them were wearing swim suits, the other was in a tshirt and shorts. When she got out of the water it was clear she was brakes, and her wet pink tshirt was almost translucent. She was nice firm tits and big areolas. My husband seemed to mind the view and neither did I…
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jess From The Midwest For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2021, 09:22 AM

Thanked 3,626 Times in 279 Posts

Refundseason, that shirt is a winner, especially when the woman wearing it is so beautiful. No one will notice from a distance because of the pattern, but anyone close who is paying attention can see almost perfectly!

And it's opaque enough to give your wife some plausible deniability- just barely
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2021, 09:57 AM

Thanked 1,358 Times in 100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refundseason View Post
This is tonight's shirt. Working on more
LOVE the shirt! I am always on the lookout for revealing shirts for the wife to wear. It's a fun game I love to play. I love the reactions. I've had some very friendly reactions.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bigmacattack For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2021, 10:04 PM

Thanked 2,618 Times in 206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Refundseason, that shirt is a winner, especially when the woman wearing it is so beautiful. No one will notice from a distance because of the pattern, but anyone close who is paying attention can see almost perfectly!

And it's opaque enough to give your wife some plausible deniability- just barely
Thanks! So far so good, she stayed covered a bit with the cardigan except for some nice moments. Didn't notice any overt looks or attention but we'll keep trying! After all, what's the point without a little extra attention? 😀
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Refundseason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2021, 10:05 PM

Default Reactions

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacAttack View Post
LOVE the shirt! I am always on the lookout for revealing shirts for the wife to wear. It's a fun game I love to play. I love the reactions. I've had some very friendly reactions.
We're still looking for our first good reaction. Fingers crossed we can get somebody to notice and react soon!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Refundseason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2021, 07:00 AM

Thanked 3,626 Times in 279 Posts

Yes, updates please. Very cool that your wife is also eager for other men to enjoy seeing her beautiful tits-

If no one is noticing, you're too far away or her sweater isn't open far enough/long enough for her exposure to register with people. You'd be surprised how long it can take, or how oblivious people can be- they're not expecting a sheer top/no bra combo so they just don't see.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2021, 10:49 AM

Default Sheer adventure

First attempt at going sheer in public was... Kind of a disappointment. No really good reactions, not one comment. I'm not about to wave the white flag and it was still fun and exciting to go out with her wearing sheer in public. It's tough to find just the right shirt, the ones we had look really sheer in person, but it doesn't translate well in pictures. Here are the three we tried. We will try finding more for future use.

For those wondering where we get them, it's just different places online, usually reseller sites you can find them fairly cheap. I am going to try to think of a really good place where she can go sheer next, a bar maybe? Hopefully where we won't find a lot of kids - don't want kids to be around really. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
20210923_184255~2.jpg   20210923_183841~2.jpg  

20210923_181345~2.jpg   20210923_205637~2.jpg  

Old 09-28-2021, 11:16 AM

Thanked 1,358 Times in 100 Posts
Default Keep trying :)

hey Refundseason, I ran into the same issues. There are a lot of 'sheer' tops out there that in low light aren't very sheer at all. I've found it looks better out in bright sunlight. We take walks around areas where we will pass people in the early evenings.

Of course, now that we're in Autumn, sheer tops are naturally not very insulating.

I don't worry about the kids too much. they really don't care, and don't notice, but I get it. Nobody wants to show off to little kids, there's no fun in that.

I had to go to really sheer tops to get the full effect. Walk up to a bar in bright sunlight and you will get some doubletakes. Or we have taken them on trips. The hotel staff will generally be all smiles. You can find our pictures in this thread or in our albums.

I think I found some of these at forever21.

Good luck, and great job so far! Your wife looks like she has a very nice figure to show off, and you're lucky to have one that is willing. So many prudes! Have some harmless fun while you're young.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to bigmacattack For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2021, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMacAttack View Post
hey Refundseason, I ran into the same issues. There are a lot of 'sheer' tops out there that in low light aren't very sheer at all.
I agree, have a little harmless fun, even if you're not so young. Not hurting anybody. I personally would love to come across some sexy ladies wearing sheer tops and no bra!

Last edited by Turtle; 11-06-2021 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Refundseason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2021, 11:50 AM

Default Always Fun

We were in a local Walmart the other day and she was wearing this shirt. Down one of the aisles, we were shopping. This man, about our age, clean cut, professional looking, kept moving to get a better view. Gave no shits that I was watching him. He was blatant about it. I loved it. Wife just laughed and enjoyed the attention as well. We moved on and passed him a bit later. He tried not to stare as he was walking with his wife. She did not appear to be to happy. I guess not every couple have the look, no touch attitude. We point people out to one another. It is fun to see the other check someone else out.
Attached Thumbnails
3.jpg  

Tags
transparent

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1