Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2014, 10:02 AM

Thanked 5,653 Times in 235 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
A truckers view is only as good as a good flasher makes it.

Marlene I know this is an old thread but see you are still active. I was a trucker in Illinois but we also had several pick up trucks and a class "A" motorhome. The motorhome was nearly as high as the various semi tractors I drove. Besides Illinois and the surrounding states in semis, we traveled to many eastern and southern states with our RV's. Being a pervert, after I learned there were women out there on the highways showing off, I was always looking. Being a company driver going from factory to factory for years on the same routes, I and many women traveling to work, school, and wherever women travel, soon recognized each other and this made daily teasing fun.
A CB radio often kept the games interesting and the regular teasers would let me know when they were about to pass. I'd respond with thank you and telling what nice views I got. Since I have mostly been a boob and leg man, most simply showed their boobs or just pulled their skirts up high. Much of it was harmless teasing. Actually made some good friends that way.
I must add one thing, some women love to masturbate and travel naked and partially nude. I am not sure, but occasionally one would appear very embarrassed and cover up when I pulled along side as she masturbated, fondled herself, or just rode exposed. Accidentally seen? I really do find it hard to believe they did not know they could be seen. I'm sure some were accidents.

Let me say that several truckers were correct in what our view is. It also varies depending on the type of tractor rig we are driving and very much on the car or other smaller vehicle we are next to. I'll try to describe my points of view and maybe a few samples. Also my telling my wife about many sex shows helped persuade her into also becoming a highway show off. Therefore I saw this highway flashing from both points-of-view.

If they were on my right I could sometimes see legs and everything on upward on the passenger. The driver was only visible maybe boobs on up, if lucky.
Same with a woman driver flasher when passing me. I could usually see their legs and boobs, but maybe not their face. Then the passenger would only be visible boobs upward, only if they sat up straight and only if they turned toward the door and faced my truck. This car flashing is a game that the flasher has to be wanting to be seen most times, depending on what vehicle they are in.
But over many years I've seen every sex act known to man....and woman. It was actually scary to see a woman sitting on a man while he drove while performing intercourse. Watching her give oral seemed a little safer. Of course it was very rare to see a woman actually showing her pussy. Face it, she's sitting, usually legs together and the thing is aiming downward on a seat. When they really wanted to show they'd get in a dog fashioned or mooning position on the seat. Various self masterbation and partners masturbating, men and women jacking off men, and other things happened weekly. Luck and being the right places the right times helped. Of course other truckers warning of such games on the CB also helped prepare me for looking.

As my wife got better at highway flashing from everything from an Austin Healey Sprite, pickup, and class "A" motrhome she learned how to position her body and tease truckers along side her. It became very exciting and fun for all involved. But the woman has to want to be seen and put effort into sitting up high enough and facing whichever side the trucker is on.
I guess the most embarrassing times were when stopping in heavy construction with big rigs and construction works staring in. About as embarrassing were the times I stopped at truck stops to fuel up, potty, and eat when a trucker or two would walk up and thank me and my wife for the show. Actually that wasn't so embarrassing and we got lots of free meals and coffee.

Marlene keep on truckin and keep highway flashing. The memories for us are priceless. Oh yea, it really isn't as much fun today. Smaller cars, SUV's, even semis with different shaped windows makes viewing often impossible. We've also noticed the past few years that truckers no longer seem to be interested in looking in cars. I think that's because more use cell phones, less CB radios, and less women are flashing them. My wife still does her small part keeping this game alive.
In our non fiction thread CLOSET CLEANING you will find many of our trucking stories. My wife has been known to travel for hours as dressed below or wear minimum to cover up.

---------------------------------------------If you see this truck run like hell!

lol I still like to tease on the highway
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marlene For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2014, 02:43 PM

Thanked 16,421 Times in 956 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
I would guess the view can be pretty good. Just yesterday while driving on the interstate with the missus we were passing the cab of a truck from Iowa and my wife turned to me and said "There is a hand made sign taped on the bottom of the driver's window that says "Wow Me!! " She then said "Do you think he is hoping to get flashed?" "Uh - yeah!" was my clever response, not slowing any. About 20 seconds later it occured to me this would be a great time to get her to do her first flash, at least that I had seen, so I asked her to flash him as I slowed. Eyes bugged out as she exclaimed "NO!" but there was a smile playing at the corners of her mouth. Slowing some more to let the truck catch up I told her to go ahead and do it... She smiled even more and said "No Way" Not wanting to push it too much on the first time and have a fun thing get ugly I backed off and nothing happened... but maybe next time.
You never know what it might turn into! Here is my story https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=164472
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gasb For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2014, 08:02 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasb View Post
You never know what it might turn into! Here is my story https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=164472
Okay, being a horny extrucker I'm off to check out your story. 10-4!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2017, 06:43 PM

Default Driving Miss Dawn

Dawn was a natural exhibitionist. Later in our relationship, we bought a 1987 Mazda RX7. One on its features was a power moon roof. Many times when we drove anywhere, we would open the roof, Dawn would recline the passenger seat, and get totally naked. I would drive close to trucks and she would leisurely masturbate as I drove. We never stopped to play with anyone, but she would stay naked for hours. She took naps, totally naked, while I drove down Rte. 80. I still miss her for the nympho that she was.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to genedad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2020, 07:10 PM

Thanked 3,492 Times in 340 Posts

Before starting a new thread I did a search and figured this would fit best here. As I have said before, I am a firefighter. During the shift I just got off of I had to respond to a traffic collision where I had to be on scene doing traffic control for hours until the mess was cleaned up and public works had cleared the road. I was talking to a highway patrolman for a while and he told me about a call he had earlier that night and I thought I would share the story.

As I was told, a trucker called 911 saying there was an SUV with a body laying in it bound with a bag over its head. The trucker told dispatch that he did not know if the body was alive or dead. The highway patrol did a felony stop (guns out and all) and hauled the guy out of the SUV. He told them it was not what it looked like but they basically told him to shut up. They found a naked woman hogtied with her legs open, a remote control vibrating dildo stuck in her, a pillow case over her head, and a ball gag in her mouth in the SUV. It turns off that they are exhibitionists and they get off on kidnapping fantasies. They tie her up like that sometimes and put her on display for truckers. Apparently they let them off with a warning not to do it again. The officer said she was smoking hot. Anyway, take care and be safe out there everyone.
Old 09-08-2020, 10:20 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Sounds like both the HP and the couple have a story to tell. Glad to see the couple was warned and not arrested.
Old 09-09-2020, 12:25 PM

We often play in the car for truckers to view. I drove a truck for 15 years and always hoped for this to happen to me
Attached Thumbnails
20180827_233727.jpg   20180827_233522.jpg  

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to findus4view For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2020, 04:33 PM

Thanked 4,957 Times in 196 Posts
Default Asking truckers for Tips

So I am thrilled I found this thread. I have always wanted to have my wife flash truckers and now I can hopefully get some ideas on how to make sure it’s successful!
Assuming she is in the passenger seat of our truck, With tinted windows, what visibility would the trucker have to her chest? If we are in the left lane? If we are in the right lane? Also I was wondering I’d have if her flash and sign for the trucker to honk would be a good idea? The reason I am thinking this is because I want confirmation that she was seen and if I am driving this could be hard. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2020, 10:02 PM

Default Trucker tips

[QUOTE=
Assuming she is in the passenger seat of our truck, With tinted windows, what visibility would the trucker have to her chest? If we are in the left lane? If we are in the right lane? Also I was wondering I’d have if her flash and sign for the trucker to honk would be a good idea? The reason I am thinking this is because I want confirmation that she was seen and if I am driving this could be hard. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Window tint may alter the view, but unless it us blacked out you should be able to see. You can open the window partially to allow light inside the car or turn on map light as you pull up aside of the truck. Left lane - her chest would definitely be visible and more depending on the vehicle.
Right lane - would work if there is a passenger in the truck, but driver won't be able to see.
Honking and/or a sign would work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to findus4view For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2020, 12:17 AM

Thanked 4,957 Times in 196 Posts
Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by findus4view View Post
Window tint may alter the view, but unless it us blacked out you should be able to see. You can open the window partially to allow light inside the car or turn on map light as you pull up aside of the truck. Left lane - her chest would definitely be visible and more depending on the vehicle.
Right lane - would work if there is a passenger in the truck, but driver won't be able to see.
Honking and/or a sign would work.
Great info! Thanks! Left lane with the windows down it is!! Hopefully soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to Esandes For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143