Login
or
Register

Old 04-06-2019, 12:26 AM

Thanked 6,503 Times in 103 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24r135 View Post
Thanks!

I'm very interested in reading more stories about your wife's (accidentally) exposed pussy. Did she ever not realise how much she was showing?
She did in this case. Over the years she's accidentally exposed herself many times. Most she has no idea, but a few she knows. She definitely doesn't do it on purpose - she is mortified when she realizes it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nooked For This Useful Post:
Old 04-06-2019, 09:19 AM

Default The wedding photo

I recently went to a wedding. The usual set of cute 20 something sisters as the bridesmaids. At the end of the night the bride and groom and the extended family wanted some impromptu group family photos. I was nominated to that those photos.
Nothing special happened during the photos, but at the end as one of the bridesmaids who was sitting on the ground, stood up, I got a fantastic, knees apart, full crutch view from close up. It was wonderful.
Old 04-06-2019, 12:47 PM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts

Quick, unfortunately tame ones...

There's an unbelievably gorgeous girl that works across the hall, let's call her "C". I was sitting in the lounge area on lunch break and she came out there, while on the phone to pay some bill... short mid-thigh length skirt on with sheer black stockings... a magic combo, in my opinion... when she sat down the skirt rode up a bit until I could see the disappointing black "biker short" looking tights(?)...it was still nice though simply because she looks damn good. Her legs are a bit muscular yet still feminine; like a girl that runs and exercises regularly (she is often "power" walking on her breaks, I notice)

A better view:
I happened to be going down the stairs one day as a cute blonde was already going up....very short mid-thigh skirt that was also flared...thanks to the flared, "bouncy" aspect of her skirt, I was easily able to see right up the back as she ran up there...no stockings on this one, just wonderful bare-legged views...I saw all the way up to her ass; she had a white thong on....such an incredible sight there...it didn't take long to finish myself off in the bathroom to that visual later.
Old 04-06-2019, 12:53 PM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Oh yeah... the #2 Better view for me!! Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dookieman View Post
Quick, unfortunately tame ones...

There's an unbelievably gorgeous girl that works across the hall, let's call her "C". I was sitting in the lounge area on lunch break and she came out there, while on the phone to pay some bill... short mid-thigh length skirt on with sheer black stockings... a magic combo, in my opinion... when she sat down the skirt rode up a bit until I could see the disappointing black "biker short" looking tights(?)...it was still nice though simply because she looks damn good. Her legs are a bit muscular yet still feminine; like a girl that runs and exercises regularly (she is often "power" walking on her breaks, I notice)

A better view:
I happened to be going down the stairs one day as a cute blonde was already going up....very short mid-thigh skirt that was also flared...thanks to the flared, "bouncy" aspect of her skirt, I was easily able to see right up the back as she ran up there...no stockings on this one, just wonderful bare-legged views...I saw all the way up to her ass; she had a white thong on....such an incredible sight there...it didn't take long to finish myself off in the bathroom to that visual later.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-07-2019, 09:28 PM

Not my wife but a few years ago, I was walking off the beach and I noticed a young lady sitting on a towel on the sand with a mini skirt and a bikini top. As I got closer I saw she had no knickers on and I was getting a full view of her shaved pussy. Of course I slowed down and she noticed I was staring at her pussy. She gave a grin, then opened her legs and said ' Can you see better now?, You can look but not touch'. By now I was only about one meter away, looking at the hot pussy slit between her open legs. When she saw the bulge in my pants, she closed her legs and said 'Keep walking'..
Old 04-12-2019, 04:30 PM

Thanked 1,122 Times in 53 Posts
Default Exposed

Driving in Las Vegas to a club, we had a bottle of wine in the trunk of the car, which was still there from our trip to town. With luggage out, it was rolling around back there. After 4 mile's of a 5 mile trip we had to stop at a light. I asked her to grab the bottle out of the trunk, and I popped the trunk.
No one was behind us when we stopped, but as she reached in to get the wine, which had rolled when we stopped tight to the back seat, so she basic had to climb in. About that time 4 young men pulled up in a pickup behind us. She didn't have panties on, and did have a short dress that slid to her waist when reaching in.
I could barely hear, but saw them in the mirror laughing their asses off. She got back in the car knowing they saw everything she had, with leg spread for balance. She was also laughing about flashing them.
I sure they will talk about this for years to come. lol
Old 04-13-2019, 12:05 PM

Thanked 26,355 Times in 1,265 Posts

Last week I was doing a system install for one of my client's new employees, a 20 something cutie. I usually put the PC's on the desktop behind the monitor, but the young lady asked if it could go on the floor. I recently had knee surgery, the doc warned me not to put and pressure on it, do not kneel on it, he was emphatic. So I told her I would be glad to put it on the floor, if she could help me run cables, since I couldn't get under the desk with my bad knee. She said "sure, be glad to". I could see she was wearing short skirt, so I presumed she was just going to kneel down, grab the cables and hand them to me so I could plug them into the PC. Nope, she got down on all fours, her cute pantied behind in full view, she said "pardon my butt" and she plugged in the cables herself.

Funny part was when she got up she looked at me and said "oops, I think I embarrassed you". I could deal with it.
Old 04-13-2019, 12:13 PM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Fucking-A I could deal with that! And deal a bit later with my throbbing boner too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
Last week I was doing a system install for one of my client's new employees, a 20 something cutie. I usually put the PC's on the desktop behind the monitor, but the young lady asked if it could go on the floor. I recently had knee surgery, the doc warned me not to put and pressure on it, do not kneel on it, he was emphatic. So I told her I would be glad to put it on the floor, if she could help me run cables, since I couldn't get under the desk with my bad knee. She said "sure, be glad to". I could see she was wearing short skirt, so I presumed she was just going to kneel down, grab the cables and hand them to me so I could plug them into the PC. Nope, she got down on all fours, her cute pantied behind in full view, she said "pardon my butt" and she plugged in the cables herself.

Funny part was when she got up she looked at me and said "oops, I think I embarrassed you". I could deal with it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2019, 08:04 PM

I wonder if occasional views like these make up for the dozens of elderly and morbidly obese women (and men) he must also see in his line of work?

Stories like his are why I couldn't possibly fathom monogamy. You never know what kind of people you'll meet!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to magauto For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2019, 10:21 AM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
I hate when women say things like that because I wonder if they would let more happen if they thought you might NOT be embarrassed.

I remember seeing a roommate of a friend in college in a towel and some side boob slipped out. She apologized for embarrassing me and said she would be more careful. I was always wondering what she would have done had she realized that I wasn't embarrassed at all!

Or maybe these women are actually quite embarrassed and they are just playing it off.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s