photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-06-2014, 03:56 PM

Thanked 6,053 Times in 325 Posts

Several things here. I agree with the post saying agree to her terms with hopes of similar events. I would say my wife is a novice at any form of exhibition. Over the years she has done things like go braless or wear tops exposing clevage but nothing too dramatic. The post from the week at my buddy Bob's lake house occurred years ago and nothing remotely close happened since until the day I posted about Mr John. She still felt guilty and embarrassed until recent.

In her words last night she will complete the two dares because she feels like she is not as sexually repressed. With that said I entered the bedroom last night with my wife relcined on pillows wearing the halter top sundress she pulled the top down to her waist exposing her 38 D's with hard nipples. She then asked how it looked and if I would agree to the first dare as she requested? Well, I am a weak male and we agreed to the dare one terms.

We the started discussing dare two. First she started a timer on her iPhone. At three minutes she stopped and said "see how looooong that took". Me being me I said I needed visual with the timer. She stood dropped the sundress handed me her phone placed her hands behind her head and said start the clock. At the end of three minutes she said that's more than enough time for ten horns. Well I used that same logic against her. I said if that's enough time for ten honks then six minutes would be OK because she would get ten before the three minute mark. She agreed to dare two with one additional stipulation. After one minute she can raise her right hand and ask for trucks to sound their horn if none are doing so.

As for pictures. A wise poster on OCC once said don't ruin a good thing. I know a lot of people say without proof it didn't happen. I would have no problem posting as my wife is quite attractive with an above average figure. She would absolutely kill me for posting the two previous two post much less this real time post now so a picture is out.

I am enjoying my wife exploring this new found freedom. Her emtreme embarrassment adds to the enjoyment for me. Also I did relent and she is allowed one mixed drink prior to leaving Saturday.
Old 10-06-2014, 04:15 PM

Thanked 45,487 Times in 5,590 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fheath View Post
Several things here. I agree with the post saying agree to her terms with hopes of similar events. I would say my wife is a novice at any form of exhibition. Over the years she has done things like go braless or wear tops exposing clevage but nothing too dramatic. The post from the week at my buddy Bob's lake house occurred years ago and nothing remotely close happened since until the day I posted about Mr John. She still felt guilty and embarrassed until recent.

In her words last night she will complete the two dares because she feels like she is not as sexually repressed. With that said I entered the bedroom last night with my wife relcined on pillows wearing the halter top sundress she pulled the top down to her waist exposing her 38 D's with hard nipples. She then asked how it looked and if I would agree to the first dare as she requested? Well, I am a weak male and we agreed to the dare one terms.

We the started discussing dare two. First she started a timer on her iPhone. At three minutes she stopped and said "see how looooong that took". Me being me I said I needed visual with the timer. She stood dropped the sundress handed me her phone placed her hands behind her head and said start the clock. At the end of three minutes she said that's more than enough time for ten horns. Well I used that same logic against her. I said if that's enough time for ten honks then six minutes would be OK because she would get ten before the three minute mark. She agreed to dare two with one additional stipulation. After one minute she can raise her right hand and ask for trucks to sound their horn if none are doing so.

As for pictures. A wise poster on OCC once said don't ruin a good thing. I know a lot of people say without proof it didn't happen. I would have no problem posting as my wife is quite attractive with an above average figure. She would absolutely kill me for posting the two previous two post much less this real time post now so a picture is out.

I am enjoying my wife exploring this new found freedom. Her emtreme embarrassment adds to the enjoyment for me. Also I did relent and she is allowed one mixed drink prior to leaving Saturday.
Sounds like you are all set! Please let us know how it goes.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RJ0001 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2014, 05:07 AM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts

Good Luck Fheath!

Definitely post how it went. Always looking for new ideas for Barbarella (Mrs Duran Duran) to try.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2014, 08:55 AM

I definitely will. I guess after reading Vcpl post I am somewhat spooked about driving the interstate three hours with my wife's tits completely exposed to get reported or arrested. I was going to surprise the wife by taking our convertible mustang but after reviewing his post maybe safer taking our SUV or truck. Only really tall trucks can see into my truck. Everyone can see in the mustang.

Any advice making the drive less risky? I know the time on the bridge is safe from any law enforcement. I am traveling till Wednesday and stayed the night at the house. I took a picture of the bridge and sent to my wife with a caption saying get ready. She replied I will be by Saturday. Also as I'm driving looking at the overpasses I realized she will be more exposed than she thinks.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:01 AM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 541 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fheath View Post
I definitely will. I guess after reading Vcpl post I am somewhat spooked about driving the interstate three hours with my wife's tits completely exposed to get reported or arrested. I was going to surprise the wife by taking our convertible mustang but after reviewing his post maybe safer taking our SUV or truck. Only really tall trucks can see into my truck. Everyone can see in the mustang.

Any advice making the drive less risky? I know the time on the bridge is safe from any law enforcement. I am traveling till Wednesday and stayed the night at the house. I took a picture of the bridge and sent to my wife with a caption saying get ready. She replied I will be by Saturday. Also as I'm driving looking at the overpasses I realized she will be more exposed than she thinks.

Here is a safer idea for driving: When you come up to a trucker have her hold up a sign that reads "Wanna see my tits?" or something similar. If she gets a thumbs up or other signal, have her flash for 10 seconds or so. She still gets exposed but with much less danger of offending someone.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to cufan86 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2014, 09:13 AM

I would love for her to be that open and willing but her plan is to possibly take a sleep aide and snooze through any embarrassment on the drive. I am now thinking I will purchase a handheld CB?
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to fheath For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2014, 10:05 AM

Thanked 4,026 Times in 247 Posts

Having done this a few times (flashing truckers) with my wife, the advice I would give is: keep it fun, comfortable and simple all the way for both of you. Try not to rush any thing.
If you both get a buzz after doing it a few times, then it will take it's own progressive course.
Thank you for the posts, most enjoyable
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to artfuldogger For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2014, 11:56 AM

Thanked 3,906 Times in 216 Posts
Default Other Ideas

My dares usually involve 2 or 3 levels in increasing degrees of exposure....make the highest level absolutely insane so the second one (The one you want) seems tame. I also like to add to these types of weekends that bra's and panties are forbidden for the entire weekend.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thecleaner For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2014, 01:12 PM

As I am traveling for two days between my company's locations I have made it a point to be more observant of trucks and truck drivers. I stopped and purchased a handheld CB today. It took some time to get operating correctly but I must admit as I am driving and listening I can understand a truck drivers boredom. Also as I mentioned earlier. The overpass to our house will lead to a full exposure. Most newer overpass walls are solid tall concrete while the older overpass is a short concrete rail. I tried to attach a photo from my phone but no clue how that works.

While passing trucks it appears that the slower I pass the driver will check his mirror. I am in my truck today so I am looking down at most vehicles but can not see any drivers as I pass to see if they look. I do think that my truck will only allow large trucks a view while non commercial traffic will drive by none the wiser. Also in a reclined position a driver would see through the front window, passenger window, back passenger window and the back window even when behind my truck. I assume if I seechim in my rearview he can see down in the reclined passenger's seat.

What I learned today is I will take my truck so my wife can sleep and drivers, if they look, will have ample viewing. I also learned I am most excited for the bridge dare, where drivers may or may not look in the truck they will absolutely see a completely naked woman on the bridge. Never thought to be this observant about trucks and bridges before, it makes me smile.
Old 10-11-2014, 09:39 PM

Fantastic day!!!! I woke early and took my truck to have it detailed. After traveling in it most of the week it was quiet dirty. Plus I had all windows cleaned inside and out. When I arrived home my wife was sitting outside having coffee. I too poured a cup and sat with her having what seemed like a lot of small talk while all I could think of was the paying of the lost bet. The conversation eventually turned to our impending trip. We decided I would go pick up the required lumber and we would leave around one. I volunteered to get the lumber for two reasons. One I would drive slower and two with the gate down in the bed it would help keep my tag from being obvious. So after the longest morning ever and after I brought home Chinese food it was time to depart. I loaded the overbite bag and started locking the house when my wife entered the kitchen. I laughed out loud. She was wearing the sundress as promised but also had on the largest Jackie onasis sunglasses I've ever seen. What made me laugh was she had my "hat hair" hat on. This is a ball cap with shoulder length black hair sewn into the inside seem. She had her blonde hair tucked into the hat and asked would I recognise her without the hat. I said absolutely not. She walked over to bathroom mirror looked at herself and said let's get going and told me she took a sleep aide thirty minutes before and will hopefully sleep through any and all embarrassment.

We loaded into the truck and headed out. It takes about thirty minutes to get from our suburban city onto the interstate. We drove through town exited to the expressway. About half way my wife sets the radio on a Sirius station of her choice, looks at me and said do not wake me up till we are at the exit to our house. Instead of reclining the passenger seat part of the way she laid the seat almost flat. She pulled the hat over the top of her sunglasses said have a nice drive and the the money shot. She pulled the halter top to just above her bellybutton letting those two beautiful breast see the freedom of my truck. Her nipples were as hard as I've ever seen them. I then asked the question before I thought. What about traffic till the interstate. She responded with don't care going to sleep. That was our last conversation till the exit.

Well I put the earplug into my left ear to monitor CB conversations. Other than the occasional traffic or truck stop report it was slow. I passed four or five trucks in route to the interstate with no obvious luck. No CB no horn no nothing. I was at least resolving myself to at least having a great view for the next three hours. After passing another ten trucks on the interstate with again no reactions that I could tell or hear I was approaching construction. The left lane was closed so traffic merged to the single right lane. I was behind a truck. Before the merge a truck pulled into my lane. We went from 70 plus mph to a very slow 50. It was then then driver announced on his CB that he is sitting behind a, describes my truck, with the prettiest brunette seat cover you've ever seen. I looked in my rearview and the truck was maybe a foot from my lowered gate. The driver looked as though he was leaning over the top of his steering wheel looking directly at my wife's tits. No response came back. He then blasted his horn. The truck in front of me responded asking if he needed assistance. The conversation turned to how wonderful the view and he has two more miles. By the way his cb name was cowboy. I stayed in that position till I was able to enter the left lane and slowly pass the next truck. After I passed him I pulled in front and slowly pulled away. As they got smaller in my rearview I started getting additional comments on my location and supposed speed. It seems trucks traveling the other direction were giving my "twenty" as they called it. I passed several more trucks that did not seem to look and several that voiced their emense pleasure to others. Then I heard on the cb about construction on a bridge six miles ahead slowing traffic. My location was then given. The result of the conversation was plain when I saw the construction ahead sign. Two trucks were side by side with several in front of them. I pulled into the right lane behind the truck. As we approached the bridge the truck in the left lane slowed quickly and pulled in behind me. The cb was again buzzing.

Will finish the road trip shortly.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife