Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-05-2010, 01:18 AM

Default Fiance getting naked with a purpose

while in front of you......

Here's what happened to me

About a month ago, my fiance and I ( for easy reference, lets call her CJ. Quick background, she is a slender redhead, good sizes breasts and is conservative in public yet can be very daring around friends or with alcohol) She's the kind of girl who would be the last to decide to join the group if they were skinning dipping, but would be the last to cover up or put anything back on after getting out and standing in the open.

Anyway, we were at her parents house, as she was house sitting there dogs while her parents were away for a week. She had a couple friends over drinking the night away, I mean just like 12 people, but still a good time
. Now prior to, I had heard 'legends' of this one guy Steve, who they went to high school with having the biggest dick anyone has ever seen. CJ saw it once and swore by it, and her friend Jen actually hooked up with him and said she couldnt even take sex for too long cause it hurt, so she finished him 'by other means' as she put it, and that he's a squirter. He seemed like a regular guy, about 6'1'', maybe 200lbs and pretty muscular.

They hadnt see him in years and I had never met him, but it was a little hard to look at the guy knowing the only thing i know about him is his package size. So we drank shot after shot of tequila into the night with CJ far out doing me, until there were 5 of us left hanging out in the pool, her friends Kelly and Nick, and steve. CJ told me she wanted to see steves dick and asked me if i cared if she saw his dick. I thought it was amusing and said sure. As quickly as i said how are you gonna do that, she had pulled my bathing suit down and proclaimed, to stay in this pool, you have to take your bottoms off. Since it was night and we were drunk, the others just went with it. Great except we were in 4 feet of water. So she asked steve to get her a drink. He simply replied, Ill getyou a drink if you get me one. She says deal and climbs out with no problem. He follows, exposing a pretty long flacid penis. In the 30 seconds they were out of the pool however he hardly took his eyes off CJ's exposed pussy. He wasn't the only one, it had Nick, as well as Kelly's attention too. She was shaven fully, and I believe the last time any friend of hers had seen her in that capacity, she had a red bush.

By the time they returned to the water, Steve was at 3/4 strength and still humbling Nick and I as he stood on the steps in the water, still exposing his dick. At that point CJ brought up the 'elephant' in the pool. She blurts out, Steve, we just want to see your dick hard, can you help us out here, its huge!. It was at the point where we all laughed when we heard that. Steve said he would love to, but needed a little help. Kelly didnt seem like she was going to be any help. CJ gets within 3 feet of him, exposing her pussy yet again to him, and he starts stroking himself to the point where it looked like he had an extra forearm coming out of his groin. He keeps going, and we're just watching, helplessly, with an occiasion Oh my god, from Kelly. (who probably was staring the hardest)

After about a minute or two, it was obvious he was near finish. CJ, who is kneeling now underneath him (he was stadning on the 2nd or 3rd step going into the pool) holds both hands under his dick to seemingly catch it. Surprise! he rips one straight across her forehead, and a couple more onto her chest before finishing completely.

She turns to me, laughing completely, and gets out of the pool to towell off while removing her top which took its fair share.. (she seemed to make an effort to not get it in the pool, despite the fact I had cum inside her just 2 days prior while inside that pool) I couldn't believe how much jizz there was. After that, CJ took one last jump into the pool to wash off before stepping out again, all the while indifferent to the fact she is fully naked and there are still people there. We all got out right after, which was the only chance i got to see her friend kelly's bare pussy, though CJ still was the focus of all attention.

The next day she wouldnt let me even bring it up. She was utterly embarrased by not only her own exhibitionism, but that her friends, let alone myself watched another guy ejaculate on her. I told her while I do not want to continue that behavior, it was my fault for giving the blessing of trying to see steve's dick. She still was mortified, and while I am indifferent to this situation, i honestly wonder what it will be like the next time i see any of those three that were in the pool for that
Old 07-05-2010, 01:29 AM

Great story, lovely sight it must have been!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s