Thanked 177,912 Times in 18,948 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Follow-up article with more details:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110304/...bouchon=602,il

Quote:
Northwestern U. to investigate class' sex toy demo

By DON BABWIN, Associated Press – Thu Mar 3, 10:53 pm ET
CHICAGO – Northwestern University found itself at the center of a furor Thursday after a sexuality professor known for racy lessons allowed students to stay after a lecture to witness a couple using a mechanized sex toy.
The school's president promised an investigation after news of the demonstration appeared in local media reports and set off a blizzard of comments on social networking sites.
"I am troubled and disappointed by what occurred," President Morton Schapiro said. "I feel it represented extremely poor judgment on the part of our faculty member."
The demonstration took place on Feb. 21 after professor John Michael Bailey's human sexuality class, which focused that day on kinky sex. Bailey, a popular professor who teachers what some students say is one of the university's most popular classes, often ends sessions with an invitation for students to stay after regularly scheduled lectures to hear from sex therapists, swingers, transgender women and others.
According to students and one of the participants, Bailey had invited a guest lecturer named Ken Melvoin-Berg, the co-owner of a group called Weird Chicago Tours, to discuss bondage and sexual fetishes.
Also there to answer questions were a man named Jim Marcus and his fiancee, Faith Kroll, who, according to student Justin Smith, was introduced as an exhibitionist "turned on by the thought of sex acts in the nude in front of large groups of people."
Students were warned repeatedly that they were about to witness explicit material and that they could leave. Smith and another student, 22-year-old Nicholas Wilson, said most of the students left to get to their other classes. Those who stayed saw a movie, and the couple, concerned that the film contained misinformation, asked if they could give a live demonstration with a mechanical device.
"The main guy (Melvoin-Berg) said, `Are you ready for a sex show?'" said Smith. He said the professor repeated to students that if they were uncomfortable, they should leave. Most of the roughly 100 students didn't go anywhere.
"If you stay, don't complain later," Smith said Bailey told the class.
Within seconds, Kroll had taken off all of her clothes except a bra, climbed on stage and lay down on a towel as Marcus operated the motorized device.
Students said they could not see very much because the couple was fairly far back on the stage and Marcus was in the way.
But, said Wilson, "A fair number of people tried to get a better view."
Marcus, an acquaintance of Melvoin-Berg, said he was surprised that the demonstration had created such a stir, though he added that the outcry illustrates a larger point.
"People say it's not necessary to demonstrate sex acts," he said. "That's one of the things that's kept research in some of these areas hobbled, there is a squeamishness about this conversation."
Human sexuality classes often include the showing of graphic and explicit films, and are offered at several universities. Bailey did not respond to an e-mail message asking him to comment, and his voice mail box at the school was full Thursday afternoon.
But in a message that was posted by the university's newspaper, The Daily Northwestern, he defended his decision to allow the demonstration, saying it was relevant to the day's discussion of kinky sex.
"The demonstration, which included a woman who enjoyed providing a sexually explicit demonstration using a machine, surely counts as kinky, and hence is relevant," he wrote.
But he also seemed to recognize that he might have gotten himself into some trouble.
He wrote that as he watched the demonstration, "I was worried that there could be repercussions that would threaten the valuable speaker series that I have built over the years."
Schapiro, NU's president, said that many members of the Northwestern community were disturbed by the incident. And university officials said they had received many emails from upset parents and alumni.
"I simply do not believe this was appropriate, necessary or in keeping with Northwestern University's academic mission," Schapiro said.
Fango
Old 03-04-2011, 08:46 PM

Thanked 261,120 Times in 8,733 Posts

CONQUERING one of the Sunshine Coast’s most treacherous mountains is not enough for some.

Take Jess Kelley, a 24-year-old Brisbane archaeologist, for instance.

She decided to take on the challenge while utterly starkers.

Jess ventured onward and upward armed with experience, a mobile phone and a pair of “cat ears” to keep her fringe under control.

A gentleman named Jeremiah also took on the challenge and shed his clothes – aside from a dapper pork-pie hat.

They reached the summit and posed as though she had conquered Europe.

The photo memento was taken on the mobile phone.

So the question becomes, why?

“A couple of weeks earlier I’d climbed Tibrogargan,” she said.

“After I saw the last person leaving I thought, ‘It would be great to strip off, in fact, it would be great to do the whole thing naked’.”

There was little awkwardness between the pair as they prepared at the mountain’s base.

“We were quite comfortable to strip off and do the climb totally starkers.”

Ms Kelley said she climbed early in the morning before rock heated up – keeping in mind she wore no shoes.

“It was very physical and a tribal type of adventure.

“It was a great view, it was releasing, it was fun.”

She was confident in her mountain scaling skill and remembers having her sixth birthday on one of the mountains.

A number of friends were told when she was heading up, when she would return and what she had planned.

Even the threat of injuries were not enough to discourage the bare pair.

“There was the odd mud and sliding – I have a few grazes and cuts,” she said.

“I’m very comfortable with climbing and we were both very confident in our abilities.

“We did discuss having to be airlifted in the nude and how awkward it might be.”

The mountains are notorious troublespots for climbers with the AGL Action Rescue Helicopter regularly called to airlift the naive or unprepared.

SES Caloundra controller Janet Scott said after 20 years in the role, she had never heard of such a thing.

“(Someone climbing nude) has never been brought to my attention,” she said. “If they slip or hurt themselves, there is no protection.

“We would not advise anyone to do this again.

“They should only go up with shoes, protection and a bit of food.

“I wouldn’t like to attempt a climb without shoes, let alone without clothes.”

from http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au...n-climb-naked/
Attached Thumbnails
jessica_on_Tibrogargan.jpg   SCN_04-03-2011_EGN_01_19022011315xxxxxxxxxNEW.jpg  

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to crispus For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2011, 10:24 PM

Thanked 30,633 Times in 4,237 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Follow-up article with more details:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110304/...bouchon=602,il

Fango
Here is the couple.
Attached Images

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2011, 10:29 PM

Va. woman gets probation for being naked in store

Quote:
A Virginia woman has been sentenced to 18 months supervised probation for taking off her clothes in a convenience store and sexually harassing patrons and employees.

Twenty-two-year-old Jennifer Riegler of Accomack County also agreed not to return to Maryland as a condition of probation. She was sentenced on Monday after pleading guilty to assault and disturbing the piece.
Attached Thumbnails
12936571105545.jpg  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 03-04-2011, 10:33 PM

UCSC protesters gather, spell 'FREE EDUCATION' with their bodies

Quote:
A few hundreds students came to spell out "FREE EDUCATION" with their bodies -- some naked -- on the East Field at UC Santa Cruz Tuesday....

In the spirit of Santa Cruz, some were inspired to go topless, and even the nippy temperature didn't dissuade a few from taking off all of their clothes. After the flyover some students broke into discussions groups talking about issues such as "corporate personhood," history of activism, immigration policy and admissions.
www.kionrightnow.com/Global/story.asp?S=14165103
Attached Thumbnails
14165103_BG2.jpg  
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2011, 03:01 PM

Naked therapist Sarah White helps men bare their souls - and more - with online sessions

Quote:
SHE'S 24, she's pretty, and she never takes her glasses off. The rest of what she's wearing is a different matter.

"I am a naked therapist," say Sarah White, a resident of New York. "I do talk therapy and I undress throughout the course of the session."

Ms White conducts most of her sessions online on Skype. Demand for appointments has been high after she appeared in the iPad-only newspaper The Daily last week....

Ms White, who studies psychology but is not a registered psychotherapist, admits she does not fully understand how removing her clothes increases the mental well-being of her clients.

"It helps get men to therapy," she says. "But I'm still trying to figure it out. As far as the thrust of it, I'm not quite able to explain. I know it helps people open up more.

"I'm not saying naked therapy is better than other kinds of therapy, but for some people, it is better for them. Yeah, it does assist with their problems."
Attached Thumbnails
naked.jpg  
Attached Images

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2011, 11:42 PM

Nude 'Big Brother' coming to the UK?

Quote:
A British version of a reality TV show which will feature eight housemates living naked is reportedly being made.

The Daily Star reports that producers have begun looking for people to take part in The Nak'd Truth. Auditions for the show, which will be filmed at a nudist resort in Florida, will be held in Blackpool next month.

"We plan to take eight Brits and literally strip them naked. We want some seriously interesting Brits to make the lineup," creator Harris Salomon said. "The plan is to roll the show out across the world.

"Clothing is such an integral part of who we are and we don't understand how it affects us until we no longer have it on."
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 08:24 PM

Thanked 5,622 Times in 358 Posts
Default FBI on trail of gang hacking stars' ... photos

FBI on trail of gang hacking stars' financial data and photos

Let's play a game called "Spot my favourite line from the following article"...

Quote:
The FBI is said to be closing in on a computer and phone hacking ring that is allegedly targeting Hollywood celebrities and stealing personal information and naked photos, before posting them online.

Agents believe that some 50 high-profile – exclusively female – actresses and musicians, including Scarlett Johansson, Jessica Alba and Miley Cyrus, have been targeted.

The cyber crimes were revealed this week when actress Vanessa Hudgens, star of High School Musical, met the FBI to discuss personal data and intimate pictures which had been hacked from her Gmail account.

Her lawyer, Christopher Wong, said: "Vanessa is deeply upset and angered that these old photos, which were taken years ago, continue to resurface.

"It is particularly disturbing that whoever got a hold of these private photos seems to be intent on illegally leaking them out over a long period of time.

"We are actively working with law enforcement to determine who is responsible and to hold them accountable for their actions."

Since then, it has been reported that 26-year-old Johansson had a naked picture lifted from her iPhone.

Former Dawson's Creek star Busy Phillips, Buffy the Vampire Slayer actress Emma Caulfield, Addison Timlin from Californication, Heroes star Ali Larter and singer and actress Renee Olstead are also listed among the females targeted in the scheme.

Website TMZ.com reported yesterday that the hacking ring also includes politicians and sports stars.

"The cyber-crooks currently have 100 active email addresses of celebrities, politicians and sports stars.

"We do not know the identity of the sports stars or politicians, but they are all high-profile," an unnamed source told the website.

While some of the photos have been offered to celebrity sites for money, the primary motivation for the hackers is reportedly the "thrill" of hacking into the personal accounts of their famous victims.

In December, near-naked photographs of singer Christina Aguilera were shared online. A representative said the images were "illegally obtained by a hacker".
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2011, 11:56 PM

Thanked 177,912 Times in 18,948 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shnowballs View Post
Let's play a game called "Spot my favourite line from the following article"...
This one? It's this one, right?

Quote:
Since then, it has been reported that 26-year-old Johansson had a naked picture lifted from her iPhone.
Fango

Tags
naked in the news, news

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
My friend fuck my pregnat ass wife002

2m:04s

10-27-2008
sexygirlnvirginia

4m:21s

09-23-2004
vgrnn730

0m:50s