photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-01-2010, 02:04 PM

Default Blind Mans Bluff

While on vacation in Brasil my wife and I commented to each other how sexual a society they had and we both noticed how stunning and hot she was. I told her I never saw so many people want to ravishing her body. She said that interested and excited us both. I suggested she but a Brazilian bikini to show off her ass-ets and cameltoe.she said she wanted the seethru when wet type because she planned on staying wet. We then agreed to get a waxing, and go recruiting for sexual company. We discovered our like of the lifestyle early on, when one of the students to a liking to her. After he passed out from excessive boozing and flirting, we invited his girl to stay over and sleep it off. She agreed, and apologised for his advances, but he always had the hots for her. 2 hours later we heard mumbleing and a thump at the end of our bed, to find him passed out with his pants around his ankles. I suggested we cover him and my wife said no. I said aloud that I bet she wants to play with him. He's gonna get a blowjob and won't remember it! As Chris tickled the tip of his cock he got harder, OK if I fuck him? His girlfriend said from the doorway, only if I can watch and video. Then you get me sucking Ed. Paybacks! Chris replyed Id love to see you fuck my man on camera. We all started talking dirty, telling Chris our kinky thoughts! Soon he was hard and at the bottom of my gals throat. Jodi was squirming and wanted to learn the technique. He came all over Chris,s face and stayed hard as Chris asked if we wanted to see his cock in her pulsing pussy. Jodi spread her legs and asked Chris to put his cum there. I passed the camera as I slid the tip of my cock in her mouth, but Jodi decided she was so excited fucking me she opened her ass and said her ass was virgin. He came at least 4 times without awakening. Our first swing, and loved it. Jodi would bring guys by for Chris to seduce as we fucked. Always thinking of our first swing, the exictment we both felt watching mmade for new exciting ideas. Enter Brasil! We left the hotel, looking for a gangbang or better. As she flashed her pantyless upskirt on all, reeling in doers! She wanted this young boy and brother, while I watched. Her turnon was these everready boys were just into puberty, which was her fav. and made us travel worryfree. This attitude made Bangkok worryfree and open, and always later to shut down. Made it a little rai, minium.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to slitrider For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2010, 08:29 PM

Thumbs up Once she took the bite!

Remember those g-string CamelToe attractors she bought? Getting out of the pool makes her look sensously naked.4 cocks went sliding thru her crotch trying to penetrate her but got the screen instead! We were invited to a private club where she sucked and fucked the sexy trannys! Hot! Then when we get home, on go Brasil bikinis and off come the trunks! Tomorrow she's wearing her fav Brasil bikini for the pool guy. I know he was to fuck her, and tomorrow I'm taking him to a gloryhole, with my video and micomike and wife standing by. Can't wait to see his reaction when he hears his own voice in the same frames as my wifes horny mouth! I think we ought to let him barebackher thru the gloryhole, then pan out!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slitrider For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2020, 08:49 AM

Thanked 2,647 Times in 612 Posts
Default blind

Thot this was gonna be a story about pretenting to be blind and using that to flash or get sex. Hmm. interesting thought isnt it?!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2020, 09:30 AM

Thanked 2,647 Times in 612 Posts
Default If "blind"

Lotsa possibilities here. Wouldn't know my dick and balls were on display when wearing shorts and sitting.
Wouldn't know anyone was walking by when I out on front steps for some reason (maybe quietly calling my cat??)
Might need help at urinals in men's room.

Tags
upskirt exhibitionism

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023