uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-27-2010, 10:27 AM

Default Changing room sex - my story share yours

My GF had a thing about risky sex that was unusual as she was a real librarian type much of the time but this was clearly her wild side coming out. Her thing wasn’t outdoors it was always about confined spaces: toilet cubicles, train bathrooms, a wrap-around business class airline seat and, best of all, changing rooms.

We fucked a lot in changing rooms, mainly in department stores and occasionally in chain-stores with individual unisex cubicles like The Gap.

We were out at a mall and Claire decided she was going to look at swimsuits. By the third shop I had seen just about as many swimsuits as I could imagine seeing and even though she had a great body which she happily showed off when she came out of the changing rooms I have to admit my patience was wearing a little thin.

“You bored Babe” she said in yet another sports store “I’ll try two more on then buy you a coffee”. Now this store was a really trendy place with bare concrete floors and loud music and the changing rooms were cylindrical canvas tents about six feet in diameter towards one end of the store. They were clearly a challenge for some people as one girl managed to push through the gap in the curtain trying on sweat-pants showing her thong-clad ass for all to see.

So after maybe five minutes, Claire shouts from inside “just come and have a look at this final one” so I open a gap in the curtain and peek inside. Claire is naked except for her high-heeled boots “You like this one” she says. I am instantly hard and standing mostly in the shop with my front in the curtained changing cubicle. Claire drops onto her haunches, squatting infront of me and unzips my jeans. “This won’t take long” she says and then takes my whole length into her mouth. This was a great trick for getting me off quickly as she was the only girlfriend I had had who could genuinely take my whole cock in her mouth and she only needed four or five full length swallows before I stiffened up and shot into her mouth or, more precisely, into her throat. She stood up, zipped me up and pulled the curtain closed as I stepped back.

“I’ll not be a minute” she shouted and the assistant in charge of the changing rooms looked round and immediately down at the bulge in my jeans which was diminishing but still very noticeable. She was about 40 and seemed completely bemused that anything that would happen in the changing area could have brought that on. Claire emerged handed her the two swimsuits and told her that she’d think about them “We can always come again” she said to me with a wink and the store assistant blushed like I’d never seen before! We didn’t ever go back for swimsuits but did see the assistant on a night out as she pointed us out to her friends. We waved…and she turned away embarrassed again!

So…what stories do you have of risky sex in small spaces??
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to macboy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2010, 08:55 AM

Thanked 6,054 Times in 218 Posts

My girlfriend and I sometimes have sex in the changing rooms after swimming. Our local pool has communal changing area with seperate cubicles. Often we've come out to see someone grinning or looking embarrased - it's hard to keep quiet - and on one very rare occasion, a couple in the cubicle backing onto ours started fucking too - hehe
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jamsicator For This Useful Post:

Tags
blow job, changing room, librarian, risky

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s