uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2010, 10:00 AM

Default Getting to really know my 21 y.o sister-in-law

Posted originally on another site but another true story of life with my ex-wife.

Back in the late 80’s when Laura and I married, her sister Sarah was a College senior of 21. Laura was 23, size 12, very outgoing and had masses of brunette curls. Her sister was much slimmer with straight hair and a great ass, the kind that curves out just slightly more than it should and looks great in jeans. Laura had the better tits and smile but overall it was a close-run thing.

We both had summer work and managed to get Sarah a job too. She was happy especially as Laura had agreed that she could move into our flat. Laura thought that she’d really need to convince me and I had never had more blowjobs than in the days before I agreed. When Sarah moved in we quickly got into a routine with the sofa-bed for Sarah and a timetable for the bathroom.

A week or so into our routine of work, drinks and bed Sarah got a cold and was coughing all night. As I couldn’t sleep and Laura was out of it I got up to see if Sarah wanted a anything.

“Can I get you anything” I whispered through the door to Sarah, “a drink or something?” “Just some water” came the reply which I poured and brought in

I could see that she was burning up. Her legs were out from under the covers and her t-shirt had ridden up. I’m sure I stared for a full minute before I could reply because there was her pussy, clean-shaven and glistening with the most amazingly puffy lips, visible at the point that the quilt had fallen. “I heard you coughing” I spluttered “and thought I’d check on you.”

She shifted in bed, just enough to open her lips slightly and make me almost come. We chatted for ten or fifteen minutes before she said, “thanks for being so nice, you know with the flat and job and everything. And thanks tonight too”.

I kissed her on the forehead and turned to leave but had to have one last look at her pussy and that’s when she saw me and realized how much she was showing because she slowly turned, shifting the blanket back over her. Damn, I thought, I’ve been caught.

Laura loved morning sex, slow sleepy fucking and touching and she woke up really horny next day. She was already wet and, spooning, I had my cock all the way in her almost as soon as I was awake. After ten minutes or so Sarah shouted from the kitchen; “Do you want any tea?”

“Not now thanks hunny” shouted Laura breathlessly as I continued to move inside her. She writhed next to me and I reached around to rub her clit. She came as quietly as she could and slid down, under the quilt, taking me fully in her mouth and roughly moving my cock in and out. Within a couple of minutes she had settled into a steady pace and I could feel my balls start to tighten. Just at that minute Sarah walked in silently, carrying two cups.

I looked over at her and put my finger to my lips as she let out a silent giggle, putting the cups down on the side, obviously aware of what Laura was doing under the covers. But to my surprise she didn’t turn to go, but stood exactly where she was slowly leaning back against the wall, opening her legs slightly and rubbing herself through her t-shirt. I looked straight at her and smiled.

Laura was completely unaware of what was happening above the covers but below them she was enthusiastically sucking bringing me closer and closer. I lifted the covers and, loud enough for her and Sarah to hear, whispered “that’s wonderful babe, I’m gonna cum soon.” Laura looked up at me and quickened her pace. Almost in time with the movement of her mouth on my shaft, Sarah was crushing her lips under her palm. When she opened her eyes, I announced that I was going to cum.

As the first shot hit Laura’s throat she jerked upwards under the quilt and Sarah’s face contorted as she came breathing out hard through her nose. I shot a huge load into Laura’s mouth and she dripped it back onto my thighs as there was too much to swallow. Sarah pulled down her t-shirt and quietly left the room. “Have you been saving that?” said Laura as she emerged spluttering from under the covers. “Just very turned on” I replied not lying at all!

The next day Laura went to the gym as she always did on Sundays and I went for a bike ride coming back forty or so minutes before Laura was due back. Sarah was out so I sat in the lounge with a drink, still in my lycra cycling kit. No sooner had I sat down than I thought - I wonder if the t-shirt Sarah sleeps in is around? I found it wrapped in her bedding in the cupboard and couldn’t help but breath deeply the smell of her pussy which had clearly it. Now, I’m not generally into sniffing clothing as a pastime but this was too good a chance to miss so I started stroking myself sitting on the futon. Breathing in her scent and well into my stride, I opened my eyes to see Sarah staring at me.

“Enjoying that?” she laughed. I frantically tried to cover up but with little success as my shorts were so tight. Sarah was dressed in a crumpled summer dress and looking flushed. “I was in the your room on the bed thinking about the other day and sorting myself out too” she said “Look...” and with that lifted her dress to show her pussy and thighs covered in her juices. Now Laura always got really wet and Sarah seemed to as well.

“Do you want to carry on with that and smell this for real” she whispered bending down, brushing the end of my cock and pushing her hips towards me. I began stroking again and leaned forward to brush the tip of my tongue on her clit and lips. After two or three minutes she started to shudder and I thought I might cum myself. I controlled it, just.

“You look like you might burst” Sarah whispered again “do you want me to finish that for you?” I nodded and she began working one hand between her own legs and one hand on my shaft.

She seemed to be massaging her own juices over her pussy and ass and really getting off on it. “I’d love you in me” she said “but I’m not on the pill and Laura wouldn’t be too happy if we had an accident!” she winked, “so you’ll just have to make do with this” and with that, she straddled me and placed my cock between her ass cheeks pushing steadily down as my cock slid under her and, with the incredible wetness, the tip of it disappeared into her ass. She bit her lip and looked away as she sank down my length.

I’d like to say I fucked her that way for hours but once I was all the way in I never even stroked twice before I shot a huge load into her. The tightness around the tip of my cock was simply too much to resist! “Fucking hell” was all I could manage to say. Sarah skipped off me and into the bathroom before I knew what had happened. Laura was home ten minutes later and Sarah made a big deal of appearing fresh from the shower.

The only evidence of what had happened was a cum-drip Sarah had left on the wooden floor in the living room that I managed to slide my socked foot over before Laura noticed it.

My cock ached for what seemed like a week, especially after an extra-horny Laura, fresh from a workout, had ridden me for twenty minutes when Sarah went out and after I’d fortunately been able to clean up.

This was never spoken about or repeated and there was only an occasional chance view of Sarah’s nipple or inner-thigh in the next four years until Laura and I broke up. But its a weekend etched on my memory forever.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:47 PM

Thanked 9,587 Times in 900 Posts

- Excellent! Thanks for posting.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jjanda_2000 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03