Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-23-2009, 09:44 AM

Thanked 1,499 Times in 95 Posts
Default Girlfriend at Art Camp

So I've just been on the phone to my girlfriend. She's 22, slim, with a body that makes me melt every time I see it. Perfect tummy, pert breasts, peachy ass, a faint landing strip of thin pubic hair on an otherwise bald pussy. She spent her undergraduate degree as a music and art double-degree student and is currently in Dartmoor in the UK at an Art Camp for professional and semi-professional artists.

She's the youngest lass there, out of about 10 people, and she's so shy and reserved and cute it made my heart jump into my throat when she told me that an older artist in the group, who she really respects, has asked her to pose naked for him.

So far she's not sure, but the way she keeps bringing up little interesting things about nudity recently (since we visited Spain a month ago, and she saw her first naked and topless people in public) makes me think she's going to go through with it.

"It makes me feel kind of uncomfortable", she told me down the phone today. But she told me; "but he's a really great painter so... I dunno."

Since the phone call I've sent her this text:
"My love you should totally pose imho! Id be very proud of you Youre so beautiful youve got nothing to worry about, you should be commemorated in paintings I miss you, have fun xxxxx"

I'm trying to keep it nonchalant, but at the same time encouraging. This thread will be a Work In Progress until she drops the sheet covering her nakedness and lets someone else, other than me, see her beautiful naked body for the first time in her life.
Old 08-23-2009, 11:36 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,283 Times in 3,811 Posts

I would just ask to take a girlfriend along, then nothing 'improper' will happen, even if the guy is not a 'real' artist.

I was doing a life class evening course years ago and the model failed to show. We were asked if anyone fancied modelling for that night. I said I would do it for the first hour (I went to nudist clubs in those days, so no big deal), if one of the girls did it for the second hour.

Luckily, our youngest female student agreed, a girl still in her last year of school, but when I stripped off, she realised that she had agreed to something (she thought we would be dressed!) without really thinking what I meant! She chickened out, but my day was saved by our tutor (a nice middle-aged blonde ex-hippy type) who agreed to strip for the class. This (I should not have volunteered) was quite normal at her classes when a model cannot make it. She even came around amongst us, making critical remarks without a stitch on!
Old 08-25-2009, 05:09 AM

Thanked 1,499 Times in 95 Posts

Hmm, on the phone to my g/f last night, we didn't particularly talk about it. She liked my text, but I'm not sure she's any more convinced to go through with it. I'm going to leave it for today, then I'll bring it up again tomorrow

Unfortunately, as with all non-fiction, there's the potential for nothing to happen at all! lol
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shing For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 12:18 AM

I have a kind of similar story to share:

When my wife was in college, she was asked by a close friend to pose nude for his final photography project. He wanted to do a figure study and his model dropped out at the last minute. Although my wife said she originally told him no, she felt bad because he was really in a bind. So, she somewhat reluctantly agreed to go through with it.

She told me that, while she was proud of her body (she's rather plump), she was intimidated to get naked in front of him because they had been such good friends throughout their time in college and she didn't want to jeopardize that. However, she saw his previous nude photographic work and knew he would do a wonderful job.

The night of the photo shoot, she said she had a few wine coolers before she walked across campus to the art department where her friend had reserved a room for their session. When she got there, they talked for a while about his ideas on the shoot. After a bit, he asked her if she was ready. She said her heart was beating really fast and she knew there was no turning back.

She slipped behind the makeshift changing area and took off her clothes. She said he had a robe for her to wear back out to the studio, which she thought was very classy. So, she put it on and walked out of the changing area. He took some portrait test shots and then said he was all set. She said at that point, she was comfortable enough and dropped her robe. He took it from her and laid in on a chair next to his camera equipment.

So, there she was, standing completely naked in front of her male friend. She told me a lot of things were going through her mind...she remembers her nipples becoming erect because she was a bit cold, which kind of embarrassed her. At the time, she said she also had a rather fluffy bush and she wondered if she should have shaved for the session. But, she ended up realizing the photographs were going to reflect who she really was and she felt okay with that.

In the end, she said the session was very liberating. She admitted that she got a little turned-on during some of the poses (he ended up asking if he could get a few close ups of her breasts, belly and buns), but only because she was excited at the thought of others seeing her totally naked and exposed. And, they certainly did, as the photos were displayed along with the other final projects at the department's year-end bash.

She said she didn't attend that gathering, but saw the photos that were on display. She remembers being shocked about seeing her belly stretch marks (which I think are very sexy) so prominently displayed in the close ups, but she laughed it off and ended up with nothing but fond memories of the session. Her only regret is that she turned down his offer of making up extra prints for her to have as she was afraid her conservative family members would have a fit!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s