Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2009, 01:54 AM

Thanked 1,566 Times in 74 Posts
Default College Dorm

I was really excited my senior year as my dorm was in a high-rise with one window facing directly out to another dorm high-rise across a small parking lot. There were a lot of windows out there and I was really hopeful to get some good sights.

Well throughout the year I was thoroughly disappointed. One girl directly across from our floor (she was a thick girl, brunette and obviously confident; she had my interest) would, nearly everyday, get out of the shower with her blinds all the way up and dry her hair with her towel on. Then she would move to her closet facing away from the window and put on her thong under the towel, drop the towel and then put on her bra. Frustrated me to no end.

Well halfway through the year I was waiting for a late night party on a Saturday and saw her grabbing her towel for a shower. My roommate was out of town, I was bored so I decided to take a chance. I closed the blinds and turned all our lights off like I had gone to bed or left the room. Then I knelt down on my knees and slid up one blind on the corner so it stuck open and I watched and waited.

She got out and did the same old routine, but I was hopeful. Suddenly, after drying her hair, she let a boy in the room. Now I was confident. Sure enough, after some flirting and chatting, he tugged on her towel and she very willingly spun out of it. I got a great view of her tits. They were big and floppy, with smaller nipples than you expect for their size. They were fantastic and I was very pleased. She then put on her underwear and some clothing.

Suddenly, her suitemate in the room next door entered her room. I wasn't too interested, saw nothing of her all year but I was still watching the goings-on in the first room. Then I saw her suitemate grab her towel (oh, please), she dropped her towel off in the bathroom and re-entered her room. She had the lights off but I could see well enough. Then it happened, she stripped and I got a great view. Another thick girl, African-American and gorgeous, she showed off her great ass and she moved near the window and I got a great view of her tits. They were slightly saggy, medium size and sat near the sides of her body.

Nothing else of substance happened but it was all well worth the wait. I came hard before heading to my party, as you can imagine.

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to aayla1801 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2009, 12:16 AM

I had a similar situation happen my sophmore year at college. The male dorms were across a small courtyard from the girls with the windows of one side clearly facing the other. I was looking at my computer waiting on my girlfriend to come over and noticed a girl with her windows open. She took off her shirt and had on a black bra. She then took off her jeans and was in a pair of blue bikini panties. Right after this she turned toward the window. She looked around, noticed me looking out the window and jumped out of view but not before the best look of shock hit her face as she tried to cover up. Her hand later reached up and closed her blinds, but not before I had a nice long look.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to captainjack For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2009, 03:38 AM

Thanked 1,032 Times in 96 Posts

You gotta stand back from the window a ways.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:06 PM

Thanked 30,610 Times in 4,234 Posts

Across the courtyard from us was a co-ed dorm (actually ours was too). One of my buddies insisted that there was a room where these girls would walk around naked all the time and forget to close the blinds. I would watch once in awhile but I never caught them. He said that one time he was looking and they finally caught on and saw him, and that was the end of that.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 05-14-2010, 12:01 AM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,396 Times in 282 Posts

My Sophomore year at college I was lucky enough to get a room that faced towards the rest of the dorms. The one room that was truly entertaining featured a sturdy, well-endowed blond. The nice thing about the setup was that I could just sorta casually glance over, and if I saw her robe was gone, I knew she was in the shower and would be back soon to dress.

At the beginning of the year her and her roommate were quite shy (never say much of the roommate.) Always closed the blinds, turned down the lights, etc before dressing. Soon the blond didn't bother pulling down the blinds. Then she didn't bother turning down the lights. I can't even begin to count how many times I saw her throw open that white bathrobe to reveal those fat, firm, pale tits with the big pink nipples.

By the end of the year, it was not unusual to see her blowing her boyfriend or him eating her out. :-)

Junior year I didn't have a view of the dorms, being on the ground floor. However, on my floor was a very hot but VERY spacey (possibly nutty) chick. Dancer's body, but nice C-cup tits and short brown hair. She had a room to herself, but the room was on the ground floor with HUGE windows. She NEVER closed the shades. There was a public walkway that ran right next to her room. At least half a dozen times I'd see her lotioning up before bed in nothing but panties. I was tempted to start smoking just to have an excuse to hang out outside! She was either stupid, crazy, or an exhibitionist.

Senior year, ah, once again a view of the dorms. My fave was a pair of brunettes. The more attractive one loved to clean the room in just her panties. On one occasion, I watched her strip down, and then begin covering her body in vaseline (!!!) She then started applying some of those plaster of paris strips to her lubed up torso. I guess she was making a bust of herself, maybe for an art project? I thought of it more as a performance piece!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Gao For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2010, 05:33 AM

Thanked 5,599 Times in 357 Posts
Default Baseball Cap

One of my years in college, some friends of mine were entertained at least once a week by the lady they called 'Baseball Cap Girl'.

She was a brown-haired girl who only ever randomly pulled down the blind on her bedroom window. She earned the name as, not only did she wear a cap most days, but on several occassions when she'd been wearing a blouse or cardigan that day she'd proceed to take it and her bra off and then mill around her room topless - while still wearing the cap!

Unfortunately their dorm was one floor lower than hers so while they did get to see her tits a lot (C cup they estimated) they never got to see if she was totally naked (excepting the cap obviously!).
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1