Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2009, 06:38 AM

Default Weekend bj

A lucky weekend for me!

I was staying with friends up in the north, he's an old friend from years back, she his *brand new* wife. How long she'll last I have no idea as basically, as far as I could gather, all she did was moan away and complain like a snob. Still, she had a nice rack - very slim, I guess about 36dd, but because she's quite petite, she looked even bigger. Nice long black hair and a curvy ass. So, we went to the pub, had a few drinks, all the usual. Not much to report other than I was thinking that my friend was mad to marry this woman. We went back to their house, where we were staying - a flat on two levels. My gf and I were staying upstairs, my friend and his woman downstairs. They had an en suite, we didn't. To cut a long story short, we were drinking and drinking away and I began to see the attraction in my friend's wife, when she was drunk she became less uppity and she began holding herself less carefully, so her shirt would slip down and reveal a bit of cleavage, her trousers would ride low, that sort of thing. She's not an elegant drunk! At, I guess, around 2am, she disappeared off - I guessed off to the kitchen, as she never said good night. The conversation became less fraught and we relaxed a little and had more to drink. 2:30am, I decide to go to the lavatory, but because I'm pretty drunk I don't go upstairs to my own, but through their bedroom to the en suite. I can see she's not in bed, so in my head she's still in the kitchen. I stand by the wc and piss away - a long, drunken piss, staggering a bit, but ok. As I finish, I hear a little cough and turn to see my host's wife laying there on a pile of towels. She's undressed to panties and a strappy top and is looking at me, swaying a wee bit and she's smiling at the situation. I haven't put my cock away, so I'm just standing there, in hand, embarrassed and wondering what to do, when she crawls over, grabs my crotch and puts my slowly growing cock into her mouth and begins sucking away like a crazy woman. I fall to my knees and slip my hands down her top, feeling those bountiful breasts with their erect nipples. I cum in about 10 seconds, if that. She swallows it all up and pushes me away, looking a bit withered. I stand up, wipe myself down and walk back to the living room, my head a bit rushed. I see my wife and say - I think it's time we go to bed.

Of course I didn't sleep at all, I was shitting myself thinking she'd tell her husband. Next morning we all went downstairs, and she was there, wearing pj bottoms and that same top, but with a bra underneath, holding her up. There was a tiny cum stain just at the lip of the top and she was pretty quiet as she handed out our bacon and eggs, but looked at me directly for one second with an inquisitive look as if to say - did we?

We drove back later that day (yesterday). I'm fairly sure she won't say anything, and I sure as hell won't!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to lambikim For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2009, 04:19 PM

Thanked 2,716 Times in 394 Posts

almost as naughty as the bj at their wedding.. : D

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317