Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2018, 10:51 AM

Thanked 1,389 Times in 67 Posts
Default Wife on all Fours

I remember one time when the wife was picking up the living room. She was on her hands and knees moving around this gave me a perfect view of her small titties hanging down from her chest. They were smaller at the top near her body extended about six inches the were more fatter at the bottom which made her areolas look large. I guess you could say that they looked like two water balloons hanging down. When she moved they would slap together. When I brought this to her attention she started rocking back and forth making them slap more. She asked me if I liked the view so I told her of course because she was hot.

So one Sunday I invited four of my friends over to watch the game. They really liked coming over because they liked looking at my wife's titties. None of their wives knew about my wife going topless around them it was a secret. During the game she would check on us quite often to make sure we were doing fine and also she wanted to make sure that they saw her titties.

When half time arrived I called out to her and when she walked into the room I asked her if she wanted to be our entertainer. She said what do you mean. I told her that I really did enjoy seeing her on her hands and knees telling her that they would probably love the view also. Of course my friends had no idea of what I was talking about but they didn't question me. I moved the coffee table to give her more room. So she then got down on her hands and knees to show off the shape of her small titties. She then started to rock back and forth making them slap together she asked me if this is what I mean knowing full well it was. She told them to come and get next to her on the floor when they did she asked them to gently slap her breasts together. I love watching them playing with her titties. That was one of the best half times I ever watched.

During the game when she came in to check on us I asked her to sit on my lap. When she did I started squeezing her titties I put my hands on her chest and got a grip around each breast and squeezed gently. I have done this several times before and it makes her saggy breasts look different. By doing this it makes them look small and round about the size of a orange and her areolas look huge like little saucers. I truly enjoyed this and my friends also did. I whisper in her ear and told her to start talking a little nasty to them. I told her to asked them if they liked looking at her titties because she liked them when they did. She told them to tell her about how her titties looked and reminded them that they could never tell their wives about her or it would be over. Would you all agree to let your wife be seen topless? Comments on this.
Old 09-23-2018, 12:54 AM

Thanked 4,136 Times in 417 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw75 View Post
I remember one time when the wife was picking up the living room. She was on her hands and knees moving around this gave me a perfect view of her small titties hanging down from her chest. They were smaller at the top near her body extended about six inches the were more fatter at the bottom which made her areolas look large. I guess you could say that they looked like two water balloons hanging down. When she moved they would slap together. When I brought this to her attention she started rocking back and forth making them slap more. She asked me if I liked the view so I told her of course because she was hot.

So one Sunday I invited four of my friends over to watch the game. They really liked coming over because they liked looking at my wife's titties. None of their wives knew about my wife going topless around them it was a secret. During the game she would check on us quite often to make sure we were doing fine and also she wanted to make sure that they saw her titties.

When half time arrived I called out to her and when she walked into the room I asked her if she wanted to be our entertainer. She said what do you mean. I told her that I really did enjoy seeing her on her hands and knees telling her that they would probably love the view also. Of course my friends had no idea of what I was talking about but they didn't question me. I moved the coffee table to give her more room. So she then got down on her hands and knees to show off the shape of her small titties. She then started to rock back and forth making them slap together she asked me if this is what I mean knowing full well it was. She told them to come and get next to her on the floor when they did she asked them to gently slap her breasts together. I love watching them playing with her titties. That was one of the best half times I ever watched.

During the game when she came in to check on us I asked her to sit on my lap. When she did I started squeezing her titties I put my hands on her chest and got a grip around each breast and squeezed gently. I have done this several times before and it makes her saggy breasts look different. By doing this it makes them look small and round about the size of a orange and her areolas look huge like little saucers. I truly enjoyed this and my friends also did. I whisper in her ear and told her to start talking a little nasty to them. I told her to asked them if they liked looking at her titties because she liked them when they did. She told them to tell her about how her titties looked and reminded them that they could never tell their wives about her or it would be over. Would you all agree to let your wife be seen topless? Comments on this.
Is this something that has happened or you want to happen?

If i were one of the friends no way id let a pair of boobs possibly ruin a marriage.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s