photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-01-2018, 03:13 PM

Thanked 84,459 Times in 2,947 Posts

Sitting on the side of the hot tub at Desire in Cancun. I ate her and she asked if others wanted a taste. One guy did in less than 30 seconds she blew a huge load over his fave.
Old 09-03-2018, 02:23 AM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts

My wife has suggested a few naughty things.

One night, while my wife and I were using the swimming pool and hot tub at a local hotel, I got out of the hot tub and jumped into the pool to cool off. After a few laps in the pool, I noticed a young lady had climbed into the hot tub with my wife. I stayed in the pool, but kept an eye on the two of them. They chatted for a bit and seemed to be getting along like old friends. After about 20 minutes, my wife came over to the pool and asked if I wanted to watch her fuck this girl. Of course, I said yes! She then told me to come with them back to our room. I followed them back to the room, my heart pounding in my chest! That was our first threesome. I only got to touch and play with her new friend, but it was GREAT watching these two beautiful women fuck each other! And, I did fuck my wife while her new friend played with my cock and balls. This was all her idea, and what a grand one!

More recently, my wife and i were out dancing and getting pretty drunk. A guy asked her to dance and i told her to go ahead. After about three dances, she invited him to our table. We all got along very well, and continued to get very drunk. The two of us guys danced many times with my wife. When my wife drinks, she gets pretty bold. (And horny!) I could see them getting kind of touchy and watched as he slid his hand under her top to caress a bare breast and nibbled on her neck. She made no attempt to stop him. After they returned, he excused himself to use the rest room. I smiled to my wife, put her hand on my hard dick, and mentioned I had seen what she let him do. When she felt my excitement, she kind of giggled and asked if she could fuck him! I laughed and said, "Only if I watch!" She just grinned at me, as if it were a challenge. When he returned, they went out and danced a few more dances. He played with her tits some more and i watched as his hand slid under her rather loose skirt, while his lips continued kissing her neck and eventually made their way to a passionate kiss on her lips. (She seldom wears panties and this was one of those occasions. I was sure he was fingering her wet pussy and made her cum right there!) It looked like he was getting ready to fuck her on the dance floor!!! The music stopped. And when they returned to the table, my beautiful wife sat next to him with her hand on his upper thigh and he put his arm around her shoulder. She looked at me, smiled, and said, "Can we go home? Bob wants to fuck me." I looked directly at him and said I was going to be there to watch ...he agreed.
He didn't really have a very large cock, but he ate and fucked her for two and a half hours nonstop!! At one point I thought he might try to fuck her in the ass, but after tonguing her rear, he pulled her hips up and did a very hard doggy style until he came inside her. Througout the night she must have came 10 or 15 times. Best show I ever have seen!!! I jacked off and came about half way through his performance with her. I think I could have again, but just watched in amazement. My dick still gets hard whenever I think of the pounding she got that night. We haven't seen him again since then, but would invite him over again!

Yeah, there are other things she has requested or suggested, but those are the two most memorable!!!
Old 09-28-2018, 04:00 PM

Thanked 25,332 Times in 2,680 Posts
Default wife

yES, LV THE SHADES OPEN @ HOTELS,,, who too swing with.... the new "watching her" cuck fantasy we've been playing lately was her idea.....
Old 09-29-2018, 01:54 PM

Thanked 4,800 Times in 153 Posts
Default wife's nearly naked day

My mother-in-law was out of town last week and my wife wanted to go down to check the house and get the mail but she doesn't like to drive unless she has to. She asked me to drive her the next day and asked if she was going naked. The next day I wake up and was watching tv downstairs when I hear her come down and she's completely naked. She said she was ready when I was. I went upstairs, got dressed and came back down and announced that I was ready. She got up, put on a sweater that came down to just below her ass, put her sandals on and opened the front door. I asked her if she was going to get dressed and she reminded me of her going naked. I asked if she was sure and she stepped out onto the front porch. I mentioned the sweater was long enough to cover her ass but it doesn't fasten in the front in any way and it's low cut so anyone paying attention could see she wasn't wearing a shirt but we start walking down the front walk. We get into the vehicle and before we pull away I tell her we need to go to our son's school to drop something off. She said ok but then suggested I go to the license branch to renew my driver's license and reminded me we needed to get gas too. Then she took her sandals off, put her foot on the dash and got comfortable. She didn't go in any of the places we stopped at but when I parked to go into the license branch I put all of the windows down and she put the seat back and got comfortable to read her book. When I got out her feet were on the dash and her tits were covered by the sweater but otherwise it was open. I was in there for 25 minutes and when I came out all of the cars around ours were gone. I assumed she didn't get caught because she wasn't freaking out.

Her mother's house is 20 minutes away from us but the ride was uneventful. Getting into the house was uneventful also with my wife keeping the sweater closed until we got inside where she took it completely off. There were a bunch of pictures on the dining room table and she looked at them all. At one point she handed me 3 or 4 and I dropped 1 handing it back to her. She squatted down to pick it up and stayed squatted until I was done with the other 3 but while she was down there I got the unmistakable smell of wet pussy letting me know her naked day was turning her on. Before leaving she checked the fridge to see if there was anything that would spoil and found a few items. She wanted to take them to our house, dispose of them and wash the dishes so her mom's house wouldn't smell. There were too many for me to carry so she had to walk to our vehicle carrying something and unable to keep her sweater closed. While we were there she wanted to check on another family member's house that would have been a short walk but we drove thinking we would be leaving right after. By this time she was walking around like she was dressed normally with her ass and pussy on display for anyone who might happen by. We checked on the second family member's house and she didn't think she closed the screen door all the way at her mom's so back to that house we went. We pulled in the drive and she jumped out and jogged up to the door not worrying about modesty. On her jog back to our vehicle a truck drove down the road in front of the house and the driver could have seen her tits bouncing and her bush on display if they were paying attention.

The drive home wasn't eventful but she wasn't nearly as concerned about covering up leaving a tit out for almost the entire way. On the way I mentioned wanting to see recently completed road construction in a town about 20 minutes further away and she said she was along for the ride but we needed cat food. We get to the little town, see the former construction site and she says she's never really seen the main town. Now in addition to not keeping the sweater closed she's looking out the window with her tits on display for anybody on the street. I asked her if she wanted to go to Walmart in that little town and she said it was ok. I asked if she was going to stay in the vehicle again and she showed me some clothes she had in her purse. I was a little disappointed at first but quickly got over it. In order to get to their Walmart we had to go down the busiest road in the town and it being near lunch time it was very busy. Instead of putting her shirt on first she put her sweats on and her tits were on display while doing that and then again when she put the shirt on. She had trouble getting the shirt right side out and was riding topless with oncoming traffic and pedestrians all getting a look. I have never been so glad I "listened to the woman."
Old 10-06-2018, 07:09 AM

Thanked 10,809 Times in 2,206 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuga View Post
A while back we were invited to a kickin’ party where we knew virtually no one. There was a full bar set up, complete with a bartender, there was a dj, and there was lots of dancing. It was actually a bigger deal than we were used to. The women were dressed to party, but my wife came prepared to hold her own. She wore this black camisole with spaghetti straps and lace trim that just barely covered her nipples. Feeling sexy before the party, it was definitely her idea to wear it, and that in itself turned me on like crazy. We soon noticed, though, that it didn’t take much movement on her part for her nipples to start peeking out from the top. When I pointed that out to her it just seemed to turn her on. Then she got a wicked idea. She asked “How would you like it if I started dancing with someone and just let my nipples slip completely out for him to see?” The idea made me shutter. We decided that I would distance myself from her and just watch as she pretended to be there alone.
It didn’t take long for a young guy to ask her to dance. He looked about 9 or 10 years younger than her, maybe just 21 years old. The music was playing fast and they danced hard. It took just seconds before her nipples were showing above the top, and he noticed immediately. I could see he was transfixed. He had an expression of disbelief on his face, like he was wondering if this was really happening. They danced another song and then I saw him lean in and whisper something to her. She shook her head yes and he grabbed her by the hand and walked her over to one of the few places available to sit at that moment...right next to me on a couch! We kept up the ruse and pretended not to know each other. As soon as they sat down they began to kiss and it became hot and heavy pretty quickly. He kept looking down at her nipples just poking out from above her top and eventually he reached up and lightly touched one with his finger. She leaned her head back in pleasure and he took that as an okay to play with her nipples more as they continued to kiss. Now I had a look of disbelief on my face wondering if this was really happening. He was playing with them alternately, circling them with his fingers and pinching them occasionally. At this point the party was so hoping that no one noticed much; they were just another couple making out. Finally, lust got the best of him and he plunged his head down and took a nipple into his mouth, sucking passionately. She thew her head back again in pleasure and just held his head to her breast.
He started switching back and forth between breasts and as he did she looked over at me with lust in her eyes and mouthed “You like?” I didn’t understand what she said, so she just leaned over to me and whispered the question in my ear. I gasped “Yessss,” at which point she kissed me hard. Of course, he noticed that and looked over at me wondering why she suddenly was kissing this other guy. I was worried he would freak, but instead he just smiled and said “Dude, you want in on this?” I shook my head yes and leaned in to kiss her again. That’s when he said “Here, you take this one and I’ll take this other one,” and he held up her left tit to me. I dove in and started sucking and he put his head down and resumed sucking on her right. She now had a man on each tit and was in heaven. We had bever done anything like this before and I thought I was gonna cum in my pants! As you might guess, this scene finally caught the attention of a few party goers and soon a third guy came over and asked if this was a party he could join. I looked at her and she just turned her head around to kiss him. He dropped to an ottoman that was in front of the couch and she and him bagan to make out as well. He leaned around her and planted his mouth on the nipple I had been sucking and I just sat back and watched. She was making out passionately with both of them as each moved back and forth from her mouth to her tits.
Did I mention we had never done anything like this before? Because that would explain why I actually did cum in my pants just from watching. For the next 15 or 10 minutes I just sat there stunned, still hard, watching my wife have a party neither of us would forget.
Incredible story! Can't imagine how turned on you must have been watching her make out with two guys as they played with her tits right there at the party. Please continue, how did it end and how was your night when you got home? Any regrets in the morning?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2018, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf1980 View Post
I took a pic that night. Hope you all like.
Isnt it wild kissing her right after she made out with another guy? What a hot night you must have had.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2018, 02:11 AM

Thanked 3,327 Times in 245 Posts
Default Massage time

My wife and I aren't real swingers (we have done some soft swing, but that is it), but we do go to a swinger's camp-out about once a year. One of the guys there is a paramedic. He has always had an eye for my wife. That particular year, he said the very first night that his ambition for that camp-out was to fuck her. She just laughed it off, because she had never fucked anyone else. During the camp-out she developed a back ache that would not go away. The paramedic said, "I can help you out with that." She initially said, "Thanks, but no thanks." During the camp-out which was on a river, many of the ladies, including my wife, went topless and some went nude. The paramedic took note of my wife and said, "I see those massive tits, and they are magnanimous!" He kept looking out for her as she went topless most of the days. Then, she asked, "Do you think he can help with this back ache problem?" I said, "Well, he is medically trained, so I guess there is a chance." She said, "Would you mind if he tried?" I responded that it was O.K. She retired alone with him to his trailer and was gone for some time. After a prolonged wait, "I went looking for her. He was walking out of the trailer as I walked in. She was topless lying prone on her stomach with her shorts unzipped and pulled down low on her hips. I asked if she was O.K. Her face was totally flushed and she was just starting to sit up. She said, "Yes, I am O.K., but I just need to sit up and get up slowly." I asked her why the exhausted look and flushness, and she said that he had really given her "some massage." She swore that nothing sexual happened, but it took her a good ten minutes to get her legs under her again. Now, I have had a lot of massages, but I never have been that flushed or that blown away. Any ideas from anyone as what she experienced on that trailer sofa?
Old 10-11-2018, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greendoor View Post
Incredible story! Can't imagine how turned on you must have been watching her make out with two guys as they played with her tits right there at the party. Please continue, how did it end and how was your night when you got home? Any regrets in the morning?
Oh, I was amazingly turned on! My heart was pounding like crazy, and I really did cum in my pants just from watching.

We left shortly after that and once we got out the door we realized just how many guys had seen what was happening. There was a crowd outside and when we got out there someone yelled “There she is!” and there was a bunch of whooping. They tried to get her to stop and talk, but she told them we were heading home. Of course they started pleading, so I let go of her hand for a sec o give her a chance to interact. She was like “No realy, I have to go,” and someone yelled “Oh no, you’re gonna have to give it up one more time!” So she pulled her whole top down and stood there flashing her tits for a few seconds before saying “Okay, that’s enough.” Then she grabbed my hand again and we headed out.

We had no regrets at all, it was hugely exciting for both of us and we’ve relived it many times since then. Years later, I want more than ever to do something like that again. I even asked for it for my birthday this year, and she enthusiastically agreed, but we just couldn’t come up with a way to set it up.
Old 10-26-2018, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonThink View Post
My wife and I aren't real swingers (we have done some soft swing, but that is it), but we do go to a swinger's camp-out about once a year. One of the guys there is a paramedic. He has always had an eye for my wife. That particular year, he said the very first night that his ambition for that camp-out was to fuck her. She just laughed it off, because she had never fucked anyone else. During the camp-out she developed a back ache that would not go away. The paramedic said, "I can help you out with that." She initially said, "Thanks, but no thanks." During the camp-out which was on a river, many of the ladies, including my wife, went topless and some went nude. The paramedic took note of my wife and said, "I see those massive tits, and they are magnanimous!" He kept looking out for her as she went topless most of the days. Then, she asked, "Do you think he can help with this back ache problem?" I said, "Well, he is medically trained, so I guess there is a chance." She said, "Would you mind if he tried?" I responded that it was O.K. She retired alone with him to his trailer and was gone for some time. After a prolonged wait, "I went looking for her. He was walking out of the trailer as I walked in. She was topless lying prone on her stomach with her shorts unzipped and pulled down low on her hips. I asked if she was O.K. Her face was totally flushed and she was just starting to sit up. She said, "Yes, I am O.K., but I just need to sit up and get up slowly." I asked her why the exhausted look and flushness, and she said that he had really given her "some massage." She swore that nothing sexual happened, but it took her a good ten minutes to get her legs under her again. Now, I have had a lot of massages, but I never have been that flushed or that blown away. Any ideas from anyone as what she experienced on that trailer sofa?
I'm thinking the massage included a mind blowing orgasm or two. Probably done with his hands but still, pretty hot. 10 minutes to get her legs back, she probably never came that hard before.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2018, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuga View Post
Oh, I was amazingly turned on! My heart was pounding like crazy, and I really did cum in my pants just from watching.

We left shortly after that and once we got out the door we realized just how many guys had seen what was happening. There was a crowd outside and when we got out there someone yelled “There she is!” and there was a bunch of whooping. They tried to get her to stop and talk, but she told them we were heading home. Of course they started pleading, so I let go of her hand for a sec o give her a chance to interact. She was like “No realy, I have to go,” and someone yelled “Oh no, you’re gonna have to give it up one more time!” So she pulled her whole top down and stood there flashing her tits for a few seconds before saying “Okay, that’s enough.” Then she grabbed my hand again and we headed out.

We had no regrets at all, it was hugely exciting for both of us and we’ve relived it many times since then. Years later, I want more than ever to do something like that again. I even asked for it for my birthday this year, and she enthusiastically agreed, but we just couldn’t come up with a way to set it up.
What a present that would be. If it were to happen again are you ready for her to fuck others or just some playing? Either way I'd say she has to start it in a similar fashion with lots of kissing and groping and build it up very slowly. That way you have a chance to recover if you cum in your pants again. I'm sure after two or three of them play with her your going to want to experience her sloppy well used pussy too i a way you never had before. So set up game plan (Fantasy plan) of the way you'd like to see it go down, more or less. That way she can direct it a bit here or there in order to fulfill both of your fantasies. Ohh and cal me so I'm at the party too, I want to be one of the guys kissing her and sucking on her nipples as well as making her pussy nice and wet.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greendoor For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife