uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2018, 09:30 AM

Thanked 5,908 Times in 800 Posts

We went to a local dogging area, more out of curiosity than anything.. and bumped into someone from work who was, erm, enjoying the performances a little too much..

i never saw him in the office, since..

Still thinking whether we would actually do a show, for others- not letting anyone else get involved.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2018, 01:18 AM

Thanked 3,385 Times in 246 Posts
Default Sturgis Campsite Turn On

My fantasy is for my wife to get up on the stripper pole at our Sturgis campsite with our friends around the campsite. She has on her belly dancer scarf bottom with a jewel bra top. She starts to strip to American Woman by the Guess Who. The bra drops to the floor of the pole stand. She takes a few quick turns on the pole with the coin skirt twirling outward exposing her bare bottom and pussy. As the song concludes she drops the belly dancer scarf bottom, throws her head back and wraps one leg around the pole and slides to the floor.

Then she walks over to the picnic table, puts the little dancer skirt back on with no panties, climbs on and lays on the table on her back with her legs spread 18" and with her knees up toward the crowd. She asks me to spray whip cream on her tits and her relatively uncovered pussy and says, "Lick it off!" I do as she says -- starting on each tit. Then I work my way down her torso with my tongue. Finally, I reach her pussy and begin to lick the whip cream from its lips. Eventually, all the cream is gone and only her wet juices are left to slowly devour. With her wreathing and panting heavily, I remove my mouth and lips.

She stays on the table and invites others to spray more whip cream on her tits and have a nice snack. Yet, she doesn't invite any further whip cream sandwiches on her pussy lips. I lean back and watch while taking videos and pictures. The other women in our camp volunteer one by one to lay on the table and follow suit. Over the course of several hours, I participate in the heavenly snacks again and again.

P.S. The pic is from an earlier Sturgis that went no further than what you see.
Attached Thumbnails
Sturgis Body Shot.jpg  
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2018, 02:08 AM

Default Loss of control

Wife was a beautiful Korean and I always wanted to see her having sex with other men. At first it was just other men then it became blackmen. She was a waitress when I first met her so I was used to men looking and flirting with her. You have to get used to that if you want her to make money,or you’ll get kicked out of the restaurant so she can wait on customers. They would tease me about how nice her tits were and her ass and it started to grow. Her secret was she liked to be “overcome” and forced but she loved it and would be soaking wet. I would think about her being caught in a situation where she would end up getting fucked really good and keep it from me. Somehow I would catch on and watch as she would end up being forced by customers and friends of mine. Everyone knew and tried to keep it from me as they took turns on her. I could tell as we sat at the counter and she pored us coffee that things were different between them. Eventually a few of the guys that didn’t like me didn’t really care if I knew or not and would even go over to our apartment when I was at work. Things were so out of control I had to ignore it cause it seemed everyone had fucked hero’s it was to late to beat up everyone. They would sit at the counter and ask her out in front of me, then play it off like they were jokingly they complimented me on how attractive she was. I had no choice but to go along with it. I loved the idea of peeking in the windows and seeing her on her knees sucking a friend of mines dick as he sat on the couch. Or a black guy from the restaurant who had a huge cock fucking her and seeing her cum for him. They would turn her into a total sl*t from a faithful wife.
I would get so excited I would shake and JO all the time thinking about it.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 14sailor For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2018, 04:24 AM

Thanked 1,264 Times in 96 Posts
Default same here

I do imagine the same with my wife. Different scenarios with male collegues or doorman, security, her boss, etc..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
I would LOVE to be in a separate room at my wife's work and have a female colleague ..........

Last edited by Turtle; 11-04-2018 at 05:01 AM. Reason: Quote edited
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Barza.andreea For This Useful Post:
Old 11-04-2018, 08:31 AM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 109 Posts

I would like to watch a stranger lay my naked wife down, spread her legs, look closely at everything she has to offer and then spread her c*nt lips and insert three fingers as far as they will go and feel all around while I stand there and masturbate. I'm jerking off now while I'm thinking of this.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2018, 02:44 AM

like a game- 5 women fully dressed,well dressed- i chat with each for a few minutes then i am blindfolded-i smell and lick each c*nt for a minute and have to guess which is which based on smell and taste-if im correct i can do as i want with them for 2 hrs
if im wrong those i was wrong about leave

2-war time-have captured some women-middle aged wives and their daughters- to let them live they must video record themselves fucking their husbands without guys knowing- before i watch the tape they must describe to me everything that happened- also need to describe to me what they look like naked, and tell me in detail what their sex lives are like-after this and seeing the video, i fuck them and force them to suck their daughter to orgasm

3 time stop- i can stop time for all except me

4 im invisible-able to see people fuck anytime

so many more////
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onechicksclick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2018, 06:05 PM

I fantasize about being cucked. Not the humiliation aspect of it. Just want to be present when my wife succumbs to another man. Sometimes my fantasies involve me being submissive. I mean really submissive. Like being made to suck on both of them to prepare them for sex and definitely being made to clean both of them afterwards. My wife one time stuck her finger up my ass and I explored like a cannon so I sometimes imagine my wife being with a couple of men but she then cruelly tells them to fuck me instead so I am on my knees with a large cock in my mouth while the other is easing his cock up my ass while she watches and masturbates.

But I am not attracted to men at all. And yes, I still have the “normal” fantasies about seeing nude beautiful women, women at church, grocery stores and seeing their faces as I fuck them thru their orgasms. Makes me hard.

But what get me off every time thinking of sucking a big hard cock and then guiding it into my wife’s wet hole.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Phizzler For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2018, 08:39 AM

Thanked 16,269 Times in 1,135 Posts

My wife has a health issue that could cause nearly-sudden death at any time, or she could live another 50 years. She also has a best friend that is a legit celebrity as of a few years ago who hates her husband.

I fantasize that if something tragic happens to my wife, her celebrity best friend will leave her husband and live with my kids an me, telling me all her secrets, and getting hot and heavy with me every night.

I feel terrible thinking this, but it's a sort of escapism, I think, based on some realities I face daily.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2018, 01:09 AM

Thanked 5,205 Times in 366 Posts

I'm sorry to hear of your wife's situation.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scouty For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2018, 09:28 AM

I read a story where a guy threw a football game party while his wife was out of town. Had about 8 guys over. Durring half time he explained that he had hired a girl to service them with a blowjob since his wife was out of town and that this girl was in the garage. She was to remain anonymous as she was a young woman who wanted no repercussions. She rang the doorbell and he went to the garage to let her in while the guys got excited about what was going to happen and decide what order they go in. He had made a make a small room from 2x4's and plywood and he had made a glory hole. He explained to the guys that they could put their arms through the hole to feel her tits to verify it was a woman but that she would be anonymous and they were not supposed to talk to her. One by one the guys went in and felt up her tits. Massaging, pulling and squeezing her nipples then sticking their cocks through the holes. The woman would then suck and pump them off. Swollowing everything and cleaning them off with her tongue. When the last guy was done he went out and got serviced. He then opened and closed the garage and the guys could hear the door open and closing from in the house. For the rest of the game the guys couldn't stop talking about how great she was and they wanted more info on the woman. He said he arainged it with a friend and he did not know the girl but that it was expensive. The guys all agreed they wanted to do this every game and would chip in to cover the costs. Wow was that an idea! He agreed but said it wouldn't be that often as there was no way he could do this unless his wife was out of town. The good news was she did go out of town every once in awhile so it was possible to do it again! Aftery everyone left he went out into the garage to let his wife out of the make shift glory hole room. She had a fantasy to suck off several strange cocks and had admitted this one night during sex. The man thought that maybe they could do this with his friends durring one drunk evening but there was no way. She needed annonimity and could not do this to people she knew. He searched for a way and found it. The great part was that all the cocks were different and she didn't know which cock belonged to whom. The best part was telling her how they wanted this to be a regular thing. She was so worked up they fucked like animals several times a day for a week. She said she thought all men tasted the same and was genuinely elated at the different tastes.
She explained that several of the cocks were good sized. One had veins which stood out very prominently and had what she termed a beautiful head. She was enamered with that one and admitted she would love to feel that one inside her but she didn't know who the owner was and it was driving her into a horny frenzy. Holy cow. That was new! He was not sure about going down that road but wow was it amazing.
The best part was he had set up two video cameras in the garage to capture both sides of the booth.
Watching his wife suck off other cocks gave him an instant hard on.
Now he had to decide weather to show her which cock belonged to which guy and their expressions as she worked her magic.

Im a bit ashamed that I would LOVE to try and pull this off.

Tags
fantasy, wish list

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022