uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2018, 08:19 AM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts

My wife has been going topless at beaches for years. She'll even push the envelope and go topless where it's technically legal, but almost no one else does it. Beaches in NH and Maine. We were on vacation last week in Maine, and she went topless a few times. Got a few looks, but no one ever says anything.

She loves being topless, and says she has no problem being topless in front of anyone, family, friends, strangers, etc. She says she must have been a mermaid in a past life
Old 07-31-2018, 08:56 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
My wife has been going topless at beaches for years. She'll even push the envelope and go topless where it's technically legal, but almost no one else does it. Beaches in NH and Maine. We were on vacation last week in Maine, and she went topless a few times. Got a few looks, but no one ever says anything.

She loves being topless, and says she has no problem being topless in front of anyone, family, friends, strangers, etc. She says she must have been a mermaid in a past life
My wife "says" she will go topless IF away from anyone who might know her, which has proven difficult to arrange. Hedo, believe you have mentioned the Cape as well as other beaches in MA, NH and ME. Any suggests for "good" beaches on the Cape? Might get there next summer and would love to get the wife to make good...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 09:33 AM

Thanked 9,968 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
My wife "says" she will go topless IF away from anyone who might know her, which has proven difficult to arrange. Hedo, believe you have mentioned the Cape as well as other beaches in MA, NH and ME. Any suggests for "good" beaches on the Cape? Might get there next summer and would love to get the wife to make good...
I don't believe I have mentioned the Cape, seeing as we haven't really spent too much time there. But, there is a pretty "famous" beach, Longnook Beach in Truro that has a segment of the beach that is "clothing optional".

We frequent Hampton Beach in NH and Old Orchard Beach in Maine.
Old 07-31-2018, 11:19 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
I don't believe I have mentioned the Cape, seeing as we haven't really spent too much time there. But, there is a pretty "famous" beach, Longnook Beach in Truro that has a segment of the beach that is "clothing optional".

We frequent Hampton Beach in NH and Old Orchard Beach in Maine.
Thanks - thought you had but guess not. Tried to go to Longnook a few years ago but there is very limited parking and for most of the summer parking is restricted to town residents, or those renting - have to show proof like a lease at the town hall to get a permit. Supposedly there is a section of CO beach near Provincetown. Have not been to NH or ME in years. Is time to go again!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2018, 05:59 PM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

My wife refuses to go topless which is a real shame given her enormous GG boobs. We're off on holiday on Sat to a private villa in a secluded area. My intention is to convince her to sunbath topless at some point and see where that takes us. I fully intend to sunbathe (and spend as much time on the holiday) nude so we'll see if she will take my lead....
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2018, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by visa0061 View Post
Have you ever sunbathed nude with her before? The large boob thing can go one of two ways. My ex got implants 3/4 of the way through our relationship. I was able to get her into thong bikinis pretty quick. It seemed like she was more apt to go topless before her implants.

I actually got her to go full nude on a nude beach. I even got her to spread her legs a little while lying on her back. However, post implants, it was torture getting her to go topless in South Beach. This was even with 4-5 topless girls in the immediate area.
She's never sunbathed topless or nude. The only thing she's ever done is hastily changed tops at the beach thus giving her friend's husband a flash of her tits for about 2 seconds. I'm hoping the secluded nature of our villa will help me tempt her to go topless at least for a short while and see if it lowers her inhibitions
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2018, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by visa0061 View Post
She may do better with you stripping down first. I did that with my ex and the results came quick. She was fully nude and spreading for people walking by pretty quick.
So, I spent most of the time at the villa naked. I swam with shorts on but changed into dry shorts each time I got out, making no attempt to cover up despite our elevated position and the country lane next to our villa which had a relatively steady flow of cars and bikes. There was also a villa next to ours whose garden overlooked our pool meaning anyone looking could see everything.

My wife was a bit shocked to see me flaunting my nakedness so openly but after a couple of days and realising I genuinely didn't care if people saw my cock, she was cool with it. There was one amazing incident where the very hot young woman next door happened to be standing by her fence as i sunbathed nude for a few moments to "air off". She met my gaze, then lowered hers before breaking out into a wide grin, making no attempt to disguise what she was looking at. I only covered up when the excitement of her gaze led to things stirring....

Despite my best attempts, it didn't encourage my wife to sunbathe topless, but she did lose her inhibitions to a degree by changing her top by the pool and not covering up with a towel meaning anyone passing by got a good view of her huge round tits. She also gave me a hand job by the pool, albeit under a towel and my nakedness definitely upped her sex drive for the length of the holiday :-)
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p