Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2017, 11:45 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts
Default Lifting Bed Covers to See Someone Nude

Who have you seen nude you shouldn't have and would never have otherwise seen nude, had you not taken advantage of a magical moment where he/she/they were asleep and your lifting the covers showed them off completely, head to toe?

Was it a lot more fun "dealing with this person" once you had seen them nude?

Did you end up masturbating to the memory of their naked body?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 11-06-2017, 05:46 PM

Last holidays; I spent an entire week with my cousin John. He lives with his parents and his much younger brother-in-law.

I have always liked my aunt's body a lot. She has a great ass and legs; she loves to workout so I see her wearing leggings all the time. I jerk off thinking about her quite a lot when I'm in her house remembering her delicious cameltoe.

My best moment over there was when a Saturday morning, we were waiting for her to wake up to make breakfast; so we told my young cousin-in-law to go and wake her up. I followed him as he entered her mom's room. She was under the bed covers but I could see her face and chest and she was wearing a pajama, so I didn't feel like a creep while entering.

My cousin started yelling at her and commanding her to wake up; but she pretended not to listen; so he grabbed the bed covers and lift them to force her out. And, oh surprise, when the covers stopped, well, covering... hahaha... she was only wearing her undies. They were pink, small and sexy as hell. I could see her cameltoe like never before, her tights, skin and some hairs peeking out.

She woke up and covered herself again without paying too much attention. I think she didn't care if I saw something (because to be honest, it was not a big deal); but for me, wow, I've masturbated a dozen times thinking about that one time.

I'm attaching one pic that I snapped that week. Enjoy.
Attached Thumbnails
1489095073284.jpg  
Old 11-06-2017, 06:19 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyStrip View Post
Did you end up masturbating to the memory of their naked body?
The rules here are that you should include your own story when starting a thread - it's not enough just to ask open questions.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 06:34 AM

Thanked 5,905 Times in 799 Posts

only on tv- Big Brother UK has shown a couple scenes, where someone has been naked in bed, when the covers get pulled off..

Search Makosi big brother bed, etc.

turn sound down for this one- annoying wake up siren..
hxxps://xhamster.com/videos/hot-big-brother-ebony-babe-makosi-musambasi-3311013

Last edited by terriuk; 11-12-2017 at 06:38 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 11:24 AM

Thanked 2,306 Times in 311 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
The rules here are that you should include your own story when starting a thread - it's not enough just to ask open questions.
Yes. I have one event from my past that generated this question, and I will post it here because of what you've written.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpyStrip For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 12:54 PM

Back a few years ago I was living in an apartment which I was sharing one of my rooms to another guy. He was doing some sort of architecture work for a small company he runs by himself and was looking for a 4 month stay.
He was sort of a unfriendly, rude person that had always something to complain. For a 30 year old he was pretty successful, earned a lot in his job and was showing that whenever possible, although he didn't want to spend money on a hotel.

After like 2 months his wife followed him and simply moved in for the last two months as well and she was here to have some sort of holidays and spend some time with her husband. In our contract it was written down that it's not allowed to bring additional people but I didn't say anything because she was around 25 and hot, to be honest.

Since she wasn't here for work she would spend a lot of the time in the apartment and she didn't give a fuck about nothing. In the evening she would go out with friends she already knew from the city and come home late and noisy, taking her sleeping pill and fall asleep while I was awake. When her husband had some time they would go for dinner and stuff. Whenever she did anything, she blocked the only bathroom for nearly 2 hours, leave all her stuff lying around and without asking she threw all her clothing into my used stuff like her husband did - which I allowed him to, but there was no talk about her things. Now all in all, they were really some of the worst people I was living with.

The last week of their stay I had a week off and her husband had one week night shift. That meant he had the key for the door with him and she was just ringing the doorbell and I had to open. I told her it was okay if she wouldn't get home late, I just didn't want to discuss with her again and it was just a few days left.

On the second day a friend was hanging around my place and we were drinking and playing video games. The husband left for work like the other day and later she went out to meet friends. Something around 1am the doorbell rang and two of her female friends were in front of the door. They asked us to help them carry her up the stairs because she was mad drunk and since it was heavily raining we did. They were completely wet and I gave them a towel and told them to not lay her in bed wet like this.

I was totally annoyed by the incident, they came with their wet shoes into the kitchen to ask for water so they could give her her pill. I gave a glass to them and like 15 minutes later they came out with the towel and all of her clothing and asked me to hang it up somewhere. They left and I had to hang up her wet clothes. While I was annoyed my friend already had her thong and bra in his hands and was laughing. The door to their room wasn't locked and he was looking through the keyhole. He tried to convince me to sneak in the room but I kept saying no until he started off saying things like, "we should check if she is okay with all the alcohol and the pill" and I didn't think of that when bringing them the water.

So we silently entered the room, she had her sleeping mask on and her earplugs in and was sleeping naked under her blanket. I turned on the light and we were staying there for a moment. I had to laugh as well and he just slowly pulled her blanket off. She had an amazing body with a tattoo on her thighs. We took some time to check it out and I opened the curtains so my neighbors would have something to look at in the morning as well. When he came home he was mad at me because some guy took pictures of his naked wife through the window and I didn't do anything, which was funny to me, because I told him I would never have the idea to enter their room and he should talk to her friends about this.

When they left it felt a little more like being even.
Old 11-12-2017, 01:54 PM

Thanked 26,526 Times in 1,273 Posts

My SIL was spending the night with us because we were all flying out together early the next morning. My wife's alarm went off about 4am, she asked me to go wake up her sister while she got dressed. Her sister was hard to wake up, but I turned on the light, yelled at her, nothing, shook her shoulder, nothing. I assumed she was wearing the nightgown she had on when she went to bed, so I pulled back the covers, nothing on, buck naked, legs splayed open. I stared for a second, covered her back up, told my wife what I saw and I suggested she go wake up her sister.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:18 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Lifting bed covers to see someone nude

When I was in high school. I had a friend that lived with his aunt that was single. She was a full figured blonde with the biggest tits you ever seen. One weekend while staying over at his house I got up to go use the bathroom, you had to walk pass his aunts bedroom to get to the bathroom. As I walked by her bedroom the door was open. I of course didn't go in and pull her covers down or anything like that. But as I came back from useing the bathroom she was laying on her side facing the door, only this time she had no covers on her at all, they were at the end of the bed like she had kicked them off her. She was still asleep and butt ass naked. I seen her big tits and bush. It wasn't hard to get a good view, there was a small lamp by her bed that was on. I must confess that I stood there for a couple of minutes checking her out, and yes, I got a nice bonner while doing so. After checking her out, I pulled her door closed and went back to where I was sleeping. I never mentioned it to the friend. But everytime I seen her after that a rise in my pants would occur.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:42 PM

Thanked 5,825 Times in 776 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
My SIL was spending the night with us because we were all flying out together early the next morning. My wife's alarm went off about 4am, she asked me to go wake up her sister while she got dressed. Her sister was hard to wake up, but I turned on the light, yelled at her, nothing, shook her shoulder, nothing. I assumed she was wearing the nightgown she had on when she went to bed, so I pulled back the covers, nothing on, buck naked, legs splayed open. I stared for a second, covered her back up, told my wife what I saw and I suggested she go wake up her sister.
Was the SIL laying on her back or her stomach?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 04:02 PM

Thanked 26,526 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
Was the SIL laying on her back or her stomach?
Kind of half on her back, facing me, boobs and strawberry blond sn*tch on display. I had seen her nude before skinny dipping in their pool and playing strip poker, but it was always a treat.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004
BOWA0607