Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2017, 03:24 PM

Thanked 6,382 Times in 240 Posts
Cool How about......

Knicker elastic sabotage..so you buy cheap underwear, obviously sl*tty ones, e.g. see through or crotchless or perhaps with a slogan on the front like "BBC owned" or a Spades logo...whatever. You cut the elastic so that it will fail with a bit of pressure, then you go to a cultural event. You choose a moment when you are visible to most and your sl*tty knickers fall down around your ankles.

Possibilities?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 05:08 PM

Thanked 23,999 Times in 1,310 Posts

Somewhat along these lines...at a pool party some years ago. Guy jumps in the pool and yanks down the bikini top of this girl. Blonde, wonderfully full natural breasted girl. They were globes, so nice and heavy...anyway, she stood there top off, hands on hips "pouting" and "yelling" at the guy for pulling her top off. She did this for a good long time, waist deep in the pool, hands on hips, turning a bit. Really seemed like she was making sure most everyone saw her. It was an exhilarating peek. Would certainly say that the exposure was accidental, but the prolonged nature was on purpose.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to andyt29 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 05:21 PM

Default Further clothing thoughts

Really good thread, though I can only echo what other people are saying.

It sounds to me like you want things that are as close to real accidents as possible, so there's unpredictability and that rush of shame and loss of control, but it's not TOO far away from your core (shy) personality. (That's very hot.)

So yeah, I think it's down to careful choice of clothes. The skirt is the classic - it doesn't even need to be super-short, just light and floaty. Or there are things that are tight and so show shape, or go see-through easily.

One other option is clothes that are simply very old, so are at high risk of ripping, zips jamming or clasps breaking - and you could always add a little sabotage beforehand if they're looking too resilient...
The Following User Says Thank You to Lucianado For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 05:31 PM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
So it seems to me the "wardrobe malfunction" route is the best indeed.

I think it's a lot easier to pull off a wardrobe malfunction in the summer, when it's warm enough to wear those type of clothes.
Really looking foreward to that, maybe cause I subconciously know how long it is till summer (so it doesn't sound as scary). I got this excited feeling. I wish I could go outside right now, into the night and do something fun and embarrassing.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 05:33 PM

Default reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnoldziffel View Post
Knicker elastic sabotage..so you buy cheap underwear, obviously sl*tty ones, e.g. see through or crotchless or perhaps with a slogan on the front like "BBC owned" or a Spades logo...whatever. You cut the elastic so that it will fail with a bit of pressure, then you go to a cultural event. You choose a moment when you are visible to most and your sl*tty knickers fall down around your ankles.

Possibilities?
I like that idea actually. You made it sound so naughty :P
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maren1 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 05:44 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

In another thread the phrase "plausible deniability" was used and maybe Maren needs to have a fairly rational "explanation" for what happen causing her exposure if she needs to, whether for herself or if one of her observers possibly makes a comment.

Years ago a girl who sat next to me in a class had left a couple buttons undone on her front button knee length denim skirt which when she was sitting there taking notes opened up to reveal her panties / knickers and a bit of her oh so soft thighs. The placement of the skirt "opening" could not have been better. If she were standing no one would notice and it took most of the class before I did. Looking back a number of years later I realized it was probably done intentionally - but she could pretend she was in a rush getting dressed and did not finish with the buttons if she needed too.

Then there are simple things like a wrap skirt / dress / top which can easily fall open. A somewhat loose fitting moderate scoop neck top can fall away from the body when leaning over a table / desk or to pick up something off the floor and revealing all to a lucky observer. There are lots of way a motivated woman can create situations for her own and others pleasure...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 06:36 PM

Thanked 6,382 Times in 240 Posts
Talking Naughty eh?....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maren1 View Post
I like that idea actually. You made it sound so naughty :P
Well it was the intention, but your inspiration helped of course Maren
The Following User Says Thank You to arnoldziffel For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 10:43 AM

Thanked 3,552 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up

oh yeah, the "romper" style shorts which are very, very loose... those are good. They have fortunately been very much in style for awhile now (haha and I hope they never go out of style!), and those are constantly showing off a fair amount of booty-cheeks. I can see how it may be a bit mundane to some exhibitionists though since your cheeks are exposed all the time in those, usually. I can't get enough... the view gets especially good when they happen to be in front of you on an escalator or going up some stairs, of course. (*it's THE reason to go to your average mall these days)

*sidenote-- for some of us (voyeurs) catching the "show"... the embarrassment factor is an added bonus to the visual for sure. Personally, it's 1000x hotter when the woman reacts to what is "accidentally" on display...be it suddenly pulling the hem of a short skirt down after it just blew up, or saying things like "woops! sorry..", blushing, etc. I think it's because this highlights the "forbidden fruit" aspect of what we're seeing...further cementing it in the mind that you're catching a glimpse of something you aren't supposed to see on her.

Last edited by Dookieman; 11-10-2017 at 10:48 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 11-10-2017, 11:14 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maren1 View Post
Really looking foreward to that, maybe cause I subconciously know how long it is till summer (so it doesn't sound as scary). I got this excited feeling. I wish I could go outside right now, into the night and do something fun and embarrassing.
You mentioned earlier that you live far from the road with no neighbors. Why don’t you wait until night and walk to the road wearing just your underwear or even less if you dare. Or walk along the road in baggy sweat pants that could accidentally fall down when a car appeared.

I think my wife is a lot like you. She likes to be seen but is embarrassed. But there has to be plausible deniability for her.
Old 11-10-2017, 12:29 PM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dookieman View Post
oh yeah, the "romper" style shorts which are very, very loose... those are good. They have fortunately been very much in style for awhile now (haha and I hope they never go out of style!), and those are constantly showing off a fair amount of booty-cheeks. I can see how it may be a bit mundane to some exhibitionists though since your cheeks are exposed all the time in those, usually. I can't get enough... the view gets especially good when they happen to be in front of you on an escalator or going up some stairs, of course. (*it's THE reason to go to your average mall these days).
As a matter of fact...!!
This summer my gal went to a party in her romper shorts outfit. As she was walking upstairs (a steep flight of stairs) a friend of ours happened to be walking right behind her. I was already up the stairs so I got a good look of his face. His expression was priceless! Because she wasn't wearing underwear he not only got an eyeful of buttcheeks; but a nice cameltoe as well! My gal never knew our friend got a close-up eyeful...or did she???!

For those who have no idea what romper shorts look like, here. The second pic is exactly like my gal's (although hers is actually an inch or so shorter). Combined with a strapless loose fitting top (my gal pulls hers down closer to the nipple), it's a near perfect accoutrement for "accidental yet planned slips."
Attached Thumbnails
m_55d611618e1c612029006255.jpg   Hudgens__7_-1024x754.jpg  

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:

Tags
accidental, enf bikini, exhibitionism, humiliation

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021