Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2018, 03:57 AM

Thanked 1,578 Times in 47 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
Had you been there though, she'd have got you to bring her top to her, so it wouldn't have been as exciting for her.
Nah. She knows I wouldn't do that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duran Duran View Post
Did it really get her worked up the next time you had sex?
I think so. The flashing and exposing started because I asked her and because it excites me. But I think now it excites her as well.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avon88 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 09:18 AM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 620 Posts

Avon88 - thanks again for this great thread, with hot stories, and a link to a really good personal photo album. she has an absolutely incredible natural body. You are very lucky.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2018, 10:32 AM

Thanked 17,548 Times in 1,117 Posts

Last week, my girlfriend and me went to a nude beach together (here in the Netherlands). She went to plenty of nude beaches before she met me, but this was our first time together.

It was quiet, but there were a few men... and she was the only woman. And it was kinda exciting to be there with her, and I could see/feel the men looking at her. Hot experience! We will do this more often.
Old 09-05-2018, 09:45 PM

I hate that when you go to a nude beach and your girl is the only woman on the beach, attracts a lot of attention to her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Malbare For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2018, 03:19 AM

I really like it when my wife is the only nude female in sight although it does make the beach "scenery" a bit boring for me.

In my wife's case she initially says that she is embarrassed and then as she becomes the centre of attention, she gets really aroused and starts to show off. I think that she feels that she can do what she wants as there are no other females around to judge her.

All up I think that being the only nude female in sight has a lot of advantages for me.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to stillplayingmore For This Useful Post:
Old 12-15-2018, 11:50 PM

Thanked 4,866 Times in 238 Posts
Default Beach

We go to the local (40 minutes away) nude beach probably 2-3 times a year
V always starts off shy, legs together arm covering her breasts etc but every time as the hours tick by she will sit up and pose for passers by to have a look at her and will spread her legs further apart the closer they get
The last 2 times I have taken her vibrator with us and once she has performed a few leg spreads I have given her the toy and tellher to lay back, close her eyes and masterbate as if she were home in bed. The first time was pretty uneventful but the last time was great as she lay next to me masterbating she was oblivious to the 4 voyeurs standing about 5 meters away pulling themselves off watching her. It was not till she had cum and had opened her eyes that she saw them
One of the guys thanked her for the show and they all walked off
Old 12-20-2018, 01:09 PM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default MS05 Beach

I had an experience like that one day on a nude beach here in FL. I was walking along the shoreline and noticed a couple sitting up close to the shoreline. There were some people walking along in front of me. I noticed when a couple walked past the gal appeared to have her legs together, but when a single guy would go past she would spread her legs.

When I got up to them she again spread her legs wide. I looked at them, smiled and said something like, "Nice view today". He responded that it gets even better. I walked on then after a while I turned and headed back. As I approached them this time I noticed her legs were together.

When I got to them I smiled again and asked if the view was better now. He smiled and she spread her legs wide and sticking out of her pussy was a dildo that I could hear vibrating. Her pussy was obviously very wet. I stopped and watched. She started talking about how she liked dicks and what she would do to them etc.

I told her how I liked hearing her and seeing her pussy. He invited me to stay a while and watch. By this time I'm half hard. I dropped to my knees facing her and was soon fully hard. She asked me to stroke it for her which I did. The guy also started stroking himself.

About this time we saw two textiled couples approaching. End of the fun time. She closed her legs. The guy and I both covered our boners and I got up and walked away.
Old 02-14-2019, 07:16 PM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 411 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malbare View Post
I hate that when you go to a nude beach and your girl is the only woman on the beach, attracts a lot of attention to her.
It does, but I'm always surprised that for some reason my wife doesn't seen to mind, nor do I.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2019, 12:15 AM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malbare View Post
It's not just when she is the only woman on the beach; but also when she is one of the most attractive women on the beach. For my wife this got really old really quick. She could deal with a few passers-by glancing at her; but a bunch of dudes gravitating all around us trying to get a "better view" wasn't that much fun for her.

Which is why she prefers the nudist resort, where she can be naked around people who are going to be more "polite" about interacting with her and more "discreet" when looking at her naked.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nudony For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2019, 12:24 AM

Thanked 3,587 Times in 620 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
It does, but I'm always surprised that for some reason my wife doesn't seen to mind, nor do I.
If there are mostly guys on a nude beach, it means that it is really frequented by gay men. We've been on a couple before, and the guys there were not interested in my wife. Which was fine because it meant that everyone left us alone.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:

Tags
amateur, brunette, nude beach, pic, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s