photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2018, 04:18 PM

Sorry if this is a bit tame for some of you.
Just returned from a trip to Mallorca, high activity holiday so I decided to try a Thai massage at a local establishment to help me relax; it was excellent, nothing sexual not even a hint, except nature took its course as it can in this environment and it became obvious I was enjoying the experience. I decided it would be the perfect pre flight way to relax, so I booked a second visit, however the masseuse suggested a Thai oil massage instead of the traditional Thai, thinking nothing of it I agreed. Fast forward, I arrive for my second visit; I begin to undress and I am instructed to leave my underwear on, again this seemed reasonable due to the sort of establishment it was. I lay on the table face down while she began her work; the usual head, back and arms done, she moved onto my legs starting at the feet it was much of the same and then she worked up my legs, before this she had moved my underwear to the side to expose one half of my butt. As she started to work my thighs and glutes her strokes got closer and closer to my sack and my rim, I thought I was imagining it at first but it occurred time after time stroking/brushing my balls and my crack, imagined or not it had an effect on me. The the other leg, again underwear was moved, now it seemed pointless having kept it on, and again she got closer and closer to the more pleasurable areas; by this time lying face down was getting uncomfortable, luckily it was time to turn over. It would be clear what state I was in, as she began to work on the front of the body, my erection involuntarily twitched a few times. She moved onto my legs again working up from the feet, and again moving my underwear to the side, this time actually exposing my balls. As she worked she continued to brush against my balls but now also my erection as well; this again led to to movement from me, now met with comments in Thai and a gentle caress of my shoulder, while I don’t speak Thai the tone did not sound negative but more pleasure. Had there not been other people in the shop then this is the point things may have gotten interesting, alas we will never know. Afterwards I started to wonder which got me more excited, her stroking my balls or down my crack; I do believe it was the latter.
Again apologies if this is not as erotic or sexual as you may like, but it did happen and it was sensual, even though I never went into it hoping for anything more than a relaxing massage; also apologies if this is too long winded or written with poor grammar, this is my first time writing something like this.
Thank you for reading and thank you for posting your own experiences
Old 08-07-2018, 03:54 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by insertmindhere1 View Post
Sorry if this is a bit tame for some of you.
Again apologies if this is not as erotic or sexual as you may like, but it did happen and it was sensual, even though I never went into it hoping for anything more than a relaxing massage; also apologies if this is too long winded or written with poor grammar, this is my first time writing something like this.
Thank you for reading and thank you for posting your own experiences
Apologize for nothing. Great story and excellent writing! Thanks for posting it!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2018, 12:20 AM

Thanked 4,136 Times in 417 Posts
Default expectation v reality

A mate and I were traveling (just before booking a hotel on the internet was popular) and ended up staying overnight at a nice golf resort on the top of a small mountain. We'd been doing a fair bit of walking up until this point and decided to get in-room massages. Most of the people staying at the resort were rich, older Japanese men, so we figured that the massagers would be younger women (Masseuses). Honestly, that wasn't a wrong expectation considering it was Japan (sure it was several decades before us, but the bath house scene with James Bond in You Only Live Twice really did sum it up perfectly).

Anyway... To give you some insight, my mate and I were both young, fit blokes who hit the bullseye in what Japanese lasses looked for in Western men. It also helped that we both worked in the entertainment industry at that time and knew how to entertain women as that was pretty much our job.

We booked the massages and then started to talk about what we were expecting. Up until this point on the trip we'd done some nanpa (picked up women off the street) and also flirted with quite a few women on buses and trains. The nanpa led to sexual shenanigans and we were offered a threesome from the girl we met on the bus, but we turned that down for some reason that escapes me now. Oh the folly of youth! It was probably the fact that we were quite fussy.

So here we were talking about our angle with the lasses that were going to massage us and how we might get them to come out for a drive around the countryside with us later in the evening and then maybe stop at a park and do some fireworks (we bought fireworks at the local supermarket as it was summer and it's a great pick up tool). We had actually worked ourselves up to expect some real fun for the night and then when the knock on the door came, we jumped up off our beds in anticipation and opened the door only to be greeted by...

A old man (probably mid 60s) and a blind, middle aged man! haha.

We were speechless. The trip so far had been one great adventure after another and now with this, it had come to a screeching halt.

We got the massages and they were fine, but our expectations had totally ruined the evening. We were deflated unlike at any other time in our travels, but had a good laugh about it. Had we known Japanese culture better, we would have known that there is no way that young women would be coming to our room to give massages! That it's nearly always, older men, blind people or older women.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2018, 01:47 AM

Default Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by delt View Post
I never imagined this would be so long.
Thanks for listening.
Thank you for the long and awesome post Delt. Could you tell us more about encounters with the daughters and/or their friends?

Last edited by lookingatthings; 10-23-2018 at 02:01 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookingatthings For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2018, 05:37 AM

Default Puerto Vallarta massage

The wife and I are both retired so we have the luxury of getting out of the Pennsylvania cold for the winter. For many years we have been going to Puetro Vallarta for six weeks or so. On the main street there are many massage shops. The women and men stand out on the street nd try to convince you to come in for a nice massage. The price for a massage is the same everywhere. It is 400 pesos for one hour. When we were there 400 pesos was about $21. So it was very reasonable to get a nice one hour massage. I would go about once a week.

The first few times I went to a place that had a nice looking outside and the massage we strictly legit. But one day I tried a new place. The women at this place were much younger. Definitely under 25 years old and their English was not good at all. (The attached picture is the girl that I had. I took that picture from across the street after the massage.) The massage started out normal. I took all my clothes off and laid face down and covered my ass with a small hand towel. She massaged my legs and back and nothing out of the ordinary happened. She asked me to roll over and I did. She then began to massage my left arm. She started at the shoulder and work d her way to my elbow. Here is where it began to get interesting. She turns my arm over and and as she is rubbing it, places my open hand directly on her right breast. At first I thought it as an accident but she kept rubbing my arm longer then necessary while my palm rested on her small breast. I took this a cue to squeeze it. I began to massage her tit as she as did me. She then leaned down and whisper in my ear, “hand job 800 pesos, fuck me 1800 pesos.” Someone must have taught her that English, because that was all she knew.

I told her hand job would be “muy bueno”. I motioned to her to remove her top, which she did. She then took the massage oil and began to rub my not yet hard cock with it. It was only a short while before my cock was at full attention for her. As she was standing next to me stroking my cock, I was reaching around her with both hands on her tits massaging them and tweaking her nipples. It wasn’t long before my cum was running down her hand. When she was finished, she got a towel and wiped everything up and then put her top back on while I was getting dressed. She hasn’t asked for any money yet and we both walked to the front desk together. She said something in Spanish to the woman at the desk and she told me that would be 1200 pesos. I paid that, and handed the girl that did the massage another 200 pesos as she smiled. What I found unusual was the woman at the front desk was told what went on inside the massage room. I thought the girl doing the massage would be doing it on her own and pocketing the 800 pesos, but that was not the case. It appears to be a usual occurrence. I went back the following week and had the same experience with a different girl.
Attached Thumbnails
B6E10173-F35E-4CF5-BB1E-7A86333EED05.jpeg  
Old 10-23-2018, 01:20 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 185 Posts
Default lol loved it, love vallarta

[QUOTE=Bigsetzerfan;2680610]

hand job is always muy bueno
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sith11 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2018, 02:46 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default partially nude public massages.....

I wrote a story of an actual experience of mine which involved nudity during a small "sensual massage" seminar. I embellished my original experience to quite a degree, hence I wouldn't post that story here, but rather at a literary - erotica site.

So knowing my interest in such scenarios, you might imagine how my eyes popped wide open when I stumbled upon these photos today. Is that a massage competition? Or just a public massage demonstration? I am trying to imagine how these women (and a few guys) felt being just a slip-of-a-towel away from being nude in front of an audience.
Attached Thumbnails
Zlatymaser (massages in public) @Rajce IMG_9442.jpg   Zlatymaser (massages in public) @Rajce IMG_9449.jpg  

Zlatymaser (massages in public) @Rajce IMG_9709.jpg   Zlatymaser (massages in public) @Rajce IMG_9469.jpg  

Zlatymaser (massages in public) @Rajce IMG_9590 (zlatmaser).jpg  
Old 10-24-2018, 11:08 AM

Thanked 5,920 Times in 596 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsetzerfan View Post
The wife and I are both retired so we have the luxury of getting out of the Pennsylvania cold for the winter. For many years we have been going to Puetro Vallarta for six weeks or so. On the main street there are many massage shops. The women and men stand out on the street nd try to convince you to come in for a nice massage. The price for a massage is the same everywhere. It is 400 pesos for one hour. When we were there 400 pesos was about $21. So it was very reasonable to get a nice one hour massage. I would go about once a week.

The first few times I went to a place that had a nice looking outside and the massage we strictly legit. But one day I tried a new place. The women at this place were much younger. Definitely under 25 years old and their English was not good at all. (The attached picture is the girl that I had. I took that picture from across the street after the massage.) The massage started out normal. I took all my clothes off and laid face down and covered my ass with a small hand towel. She massaged my legs and back and nothing out of the ordinary happened. She asked me to roll over and I did. She then began to massage my left arm. She started at the shoulder and work d her way to my elbow. Here is where it began to get interesting. She turns my arm over and and as she is rubbing it, places my open hand directly on her right breast. At first I thought it as an accident but she kept rubbing my arm longer then necessary while my palm rested on her small breast. I took this a cue to squeeze it. I began to massage her tit as she as did me. She then leaned down and whisper in my ear, “hand job 800 pesos, fuck me 1800 pesos.” Someone must have taught her that English, because that was all she knew.

I told her hand job would be “muy bueno”. I motioned to her to remove her top, which she did. She then took the massage oil and began to rub my not yet hard cock with it. It was only a short while before my cock was at full attention for her. As she was standing next to me stroking my cock, I was reaching around her with both hands on her tits massaging them and tweaking her nipples. It wasn’t long before my cum was running down her hand. When she was finished, she got a towel and wiped everything up and then put her top back on while I was getting dressed. She hasn’t asked for any money yet and we both walked to the front desk together. She said something in Spanish to the woman at the desk and she told me that would be 1200 pesos. I paid that, and handed the girl that did the massage another 200 pesos as she smiled. What I found unusual was the woman at the front desk was told what went on inside the massage room. I thought the girl doing the massage would be doing it on her own and pocketing the 800 pesos, but that was not the case. It appears to be a usual occurrence. I went back the following week and had the same experience with a different girl.
The obvious question is whether you told your wife about it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to allthatjazz For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2018, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allthatjazz View Post
The obvious question is whether you told your wife about it.
Oh no, she probably wouldn’t approve. LOL.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bigsetzerfan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2019, 09:57 AM

Default Wife's first full nude massage

The first time my wife started going fully nude for massages was about 10 years ago. We were out of town at a bed and breakfast for the weekend and found a place to get a couples massage. I was looking for somewhere we could be in the same room with a male for her and female for me. I called a place and they said they could accommodate us that day and we went in. Unfortunately, neither of the 2 were attractive, but there was a guy for her and a girl for me at least. It was a small office and they were the only 2 people there. The massage room was basically just walls with a door, but the ceiling was open to the rest of the small office. While we were getting undressed for the massage, I got fully nude and she left her panties on as she normally did. She took some convincing to take them off, but she finally did after much debating back and forth. I am pretty sure they could hear our conversation due to the small office and the open ceiling :-) During the massage we started face down, although I had my head turned towards her most of the time so that i could watch. The girl massaging me asked about me turning my head and I just said that I was having allergies and it was easier to breathe that way. The guy massaging her noticed me watching as well and made eye contact with me several times while massaging her. He uncovered her back almost to the bottom of her ass and stood at her head and made long strokes all the way to the sheet, pushing it further as he went. He also did some technique, that we both decided later, was just to watch her ass shake and jiggle for a few minutes:-) I think the best part was when he was on her far side, he was facing towards me and he uncovered the entire left side of her body, from head to toe, he was rubbing her in long strokes from her shoulders to feet with his hands and then his forearms. He seemed to stop in the middle and give her ass extra attention. It was driving me crazy not being able to see what he was seeing but then as he covered her left side back up he made eye contact with me as he walked around the table and proceeded to do the same thing on the side facing me. Completely uncovering the entire right side of her body . This time I got to see what he was seeing and it was awesome! He made long deliberate strokes the full length of her body with his hands and then his forearm. The move he did with his forearm allowed him to get his face in very close proximity to her, I imagine that he got a very nice close-up view between her legs as well :-) After we turned over on our backs, he stopped to explain that he did typically massage women's chest as well, and asked if she was comfortable with that. She told him she was so he folded the sheet to just cover her nipples and then started massaging her breasts as well. We had fun recounting the massage that evening at our room.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s