Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2016, 10:39 PM

Thanked 2,056 Times in 46 Posts
Default Friday night adventure

So I had a bit of an adventure over the weekend, and since I think the reason for my actions was remembering fun events from my past and sharing them on this site, I wanted to share it with you while it was fresh.

On Friday night, my husband had plans to go out with some of his co-workers after work so he wouldn't be home until late. I made plans with a couple of my friends to meet at our friend Susan's house, drink wine, and catch up on girl talk.

At the last minute everyone but me and Sue had to cancel, so it was just the two of us. We hung out and talked about kids and diets and our husbands, and after we finished the bottle of wine she suggested we switch to rum and Diet Coke. I'm not a big drinker, but when I do drink I sometimes get a bit carried away, and this was one of those evenings. Plus all the caffeine from the Diet Coke was balancing the alcohol and making me more charged up as the evening progressed.

After a couple hours of drinking and laughing, Sue's husband Jeff came home and could see that we were well on our way to being drunk. He is a great guy, and my friend probably has the best marriage of any of our group of friends. Or at least she complains about her husband less than the rest of us do.

When Jeff saw that we have drained a bottle of wine and were now drinking rum, he made a joke to his wife about pacing herself so she doesn't pass out before they get some "alone time." Sue laughed and told him not to worry.

We told Jeff to grab a drink and join us, but he wanted to catch the last period of the hockey game on TV so he left us to our gossiping and drinking and settled in with a beer in the other room. We were in the kitchen, so every time he finished a beer he would come into the kitchen to get a new one. He wasn't as buzzed as we were, but he had more than a couple before coming home, and in between yelling at the TV he was putting the beers away pretty quickly.

One thing you need to know about Sue and Jeff is that despite being married for 20 plus years, they are still quite affectionate. Each time he came in to get a beer Jeff would lean over and give his wife a quick kiss, and as she got more drunk she started kissing him back, not making out exactly, but getting close.

Totally as a joke, I shouted, "Hey, what about me?" I swear in my head I was thinking along the lines of "Hey, get a room," but it was also the kind of teasing thing that drunk me likes to say.

What happened next really surprised me. Jeff broke his kiss with Sue, turned to me, and as if we had done it a hundred times, leaned in and gave me a full kiss on the mouth. It was mostly closed mouth, definitely no tongue, but it was not a greeting kiss, it was a kiss. And then he got a beer out of the fridge and walked back into the other room.

I looked at Sue not sure what to say, but she just started talking again and we were instantly back into the discussion as if nothing had happened. I chalked it up to the fact that we were both really buzzed. We continued talking for around 15 minutes until Jeff came back to get a beer.

Sue slurred, "Come here you." And then kissed her husband even more passionately than the previous time. I waited to see if he was going to kiss me again, and was kind of disappointed when he didn't.

He got a beer and was turning to go back to the TV room when I heard myself quietly say, "Nothing for me?" It really felt like I heard myself say it more than I chose to say it, but whatever excuse I make, I know I said it.

Jeff turned and walked a couple steps back to where I was sitting, bent down and kissed me, and this time I kissed him back. And whatever the last kiss had been, this one was double. This was first base. And after around 15 intense seconds, Jeff stood up and walked back into the TV room.

Sue and I started talking again, and it was mostly normal. She wasn't acting weird at all about me and Jeff kissing but she was pretty drunk and started talking about how hard they work all week and wanting to hang out with her husband.

Normally, that kind of talk from Sue means it's time to end girls night so she and Jeff can fuck. But there were two problems with that this evening.

1) I was way too drunk to drive and she had insisted I stay over.
2) I had serious school girl flutters in my stomach from Jeff's kiss.

So instead of making an excuse and going to bed, it was already after midnite, I just went with the flow and said lets hang out with Jeff.

To be continued
The Following 95 Users Say Thank You to Janethebrain For This Useful Post:
00101, americuadorian, Ang09, animal1242, BaconBot, BadPhotog, Beemer1960, belgarion, boocoomuroo, Candi Delight, captaintrips, chesney78, city slicker, clitty, collector5757, crazyhorse91, cufan86, davyp1, DippsyDudel, dragon14, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, echoes46, fenderbender357, filbert1953, gasb, GRITS, Hamburgny69, hotannfan, iamasquid, jablomey, jack 1020, jacksonhole, james_king, jiinx81, jimmybob69, Jinks, jojo33bdx, KennyCust3867, KevandTracyWiltsUK, kimokeo, Krimper, kuryaki, kwill, latenights, lebenengel, luv2showmywife, luvs2spin78, mandrill, Maximus999, maymedson11, mepmep, ModelT-MsDollie, moonfrog, MrBill, mrhenderson, naaktstel, naturist, nectcouple, Omega88, palladin, patrourke, penners, rak1918, Rat Terrier, regtinny, reppow, rodela37, Rohit083, SecretCover, Showoffmywife, Sn0wCrash, snoep, snowlvn, St33ler, stiv837, sugar-gurl, supralb, TeamTA, testme97, The Penguin, thealbaarea, tiwmid, tossout78, Tuzolto, Tx_rider, tylergal, vegahunter, voyuk, VXCguy, wolf86, wwwddd, xxxxenophile, Yorkie11, zoomie9
Old 02-02-2016, 09:08 AM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default More Jane, more

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnmn1 View Post
Please tell us more. I like where this is headed!
Hell yes. Just how long is Jane gonna hang out?
Old 02-02-2016, 01:38 PM

Default Friday night part two

So we went into the TV room and told Jeff we were ready to hang out with him. The hockey game had ended and he was fiddling around with a computer he had connected to the TV trying to play some game and seemed somewhat surprised we were there. He was totally playing it casual, not trying to engage with us at all, and probably as he planned, it caused both Sue and I to start trying to drunkenly get his attention.

Sue had previously told me that Jeff liked to play games, especially the kind that got them both naked, and I started wondering if they wanted to play some games tonight. With me. 15 minutes earlier I would have said there was zero chance of something like that happening that evening, but after being kissed twice my brain and my hormones were having other thoughts.

"We could play cards or something." I suggested.

Jeff rolled his eyes and said that cards with three people is lame. I laughed and said that I had heard he liked playing games. Jeff shot a look at Sue who just shrugged.

Seeming a bit more intrigued, Jeff asked what game I had in mind. I replied that I didn't care what we played, but it should be a game where the winner gets to make a rule or the loser has to do something. That got his attention, so we started discussing what game we should play. We all agreed that we didn't need a drinking game as we were all drunk enough already.

Sue suggested playing a game on their iPad so we didn't have to shuffle cards. Apparently it was a game that they play frequently, and Jeff was up for it. He asked if we were playing regular House rules. Sue paused and said that she didn't know if Jane was up for that. I figured that the rules were sexy and was about to ask for a quick overview.

But then something in my brain went 'click' and I replied, "Your house, your rules. Let's play!"

Sue looked at me like she was debating saying something, but then changed her mind. She turned to Jeff and said, "OK, but let's start slow."

We started playing a dice game, and it went by quickly with Sue winning and Jeff coming in last. Nobody had made any rules or done anything other than play the game so I asked about their House rules.

They explained that it varied from game to game, but in general the winner got to make a rule that applied to the next game. But when someone had won 3 times, they got to make a rule that applied for the rest of the evening.

So Sue's rule was that for the next game, anytime Jeff busted his dice roll, he had stand up and do a funny dance for us. Jeff rolled his eyes, and I got the distinct impression that their normal rules were a bit more daring than that.

We played the next game, and Jeff had to do his silly dances a couple times but he ended up winning this time and Sue was last. Jeff's rule was that any time Sue busted her dice she would have to get up and dance, but instead of silly, she had to make it sexy.

We played again, and when Sue busted she got up and did her sexy dance which mainly involved wiggling her butt at us and grabbing her boobs from time to time. Jeff ended up winning and Sue lost. His rule was that anytime somebody busted they had to moon the group. I immediately noticed that he had not said "anytime Sue busts" he had made it open ended, and I was sure it wasn't an accident.

Sure enough, a couple minutes later I busted my roll. I stood up and Sue protested that the rule only applied to her since she was the loser of the previous game. Jeff said, that he had made it an open rule 'by mistake' and that I didn't have to do it.

I said that I had heard the rule the way Jeff said it, and 'rules are rules' - so I unbuttoned my pants, turned around and pulled my pants and panties down. I didn't bend over so I'm sure the only thing they could see was my ass cheeks, but I didn't rush. I let my ass stay on display for at least 10 seconds.

I worried that I may have overdone it, because Sue slapped my ass and said, "Put that thing away." But then she laughed and it was clear all was good.

I busted a second time and again stood up and dropped my pants. This time Jeff said, "What about me?" This was a clear reference to the earlier kissing incident, so I shuffle stepped closer to him and he playfully slapped my ass just like his wife had done.

Now that skin had been shown, everyone seemed to relax a bit. Sue realized that I wasn't being pressured into anything, I was clearly a willing participant. And Jeff realized that his evening was looking a lot better than it had an hour ago. As for me, I wasn't really sure what I was doing, or how far I would take things, but I was having a blast doing something that I used to love but hadn't done in quite a while.

I ended up winning that round and Jeff lost, so I declared him my 'cabana boy' and said he had to fetch me whatever I wanted, and he could start by getting me a fresh drink. Sue absolutely cracked up and asked if she could use my cabana boy too. I said of course and she added her drink order to mine. Jeff dutifully got up and made drinks for us. As he returned, I commented to Sue that normally cabana boys aren't dressed in jeans, and she agreed and said he should be wearing shorts so we could check out his sexy legs. Jeff asked if we really wanted him to go upstairs and find a pair of shorts, and Sue said that his boxers would suffice. So Jeff took off his pants and left them in the kitchen before returning with our drinks.

We intentionally played the next game slowly and continually found new things to ask cabana boy to fetch for us, even if we didn't need them. Jeff was a really good sport, but he kept saying "just wait."

Sure enough, Jeff won the game and Sue lost.

"You know what's better than a cabana boy?" he asked. "A topless waitress. And since this is my 3rd win, my rule goes for the rest of the evening."

He explained his rule. Whichever girl had the lower score, even if they didn't lose, had to be a topless waitress for the next game. It was pretty smart, because it meant one of us was getting topless no matter who won the game. So basically one of us would be topless at all times.

Sue started to protest that it was an unfair rule, but I think she was just doing it to protect me, she obviously didn't care about being topless in front of her husband. While she and Jeff were arguing I started unbuttoning my blouse, but neither of them noticed at first. They did notice when I pulled it off and reached behind my back to unclasp my bra. Jeff had a huge smile on his face, and Sue looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"What are you doing, Jane?" she asked.

I told her that I needed a refill anyway, and that since somebody had to be the topless waitress I'd go first and she could cover for me the next time I lost. With that I pulled the straps off my shoulders and dropped my bra into my lap. I picked it up and flung it across the room for no particular reason. My boobs are not big, but they are perky and my nipples were hard as rocks.

I stood up with my shoulders back and walked to the kitchen to get a round of drinks. When I returned I made a point of serving them like a waitress would, standing in front of each of them and asking if there was anything else I could do for them.

Jeff was most impressed. "Jane, that is exactly what I had in mind," he said.

Sue agreed and chimed in that Jeff was definitely a boob guy. Jeff countered, saying "I like all the body parts on a woman and we are just getting started."

I instantly felt myself get wet between my legs. Not that I wasn't already damp, but this was like somebody hit a button and I was suddenly very aware of my level of horniness.

Sue punched Jeff in the arm and said that she was looking forward to seeing some man body parts soon too. Jeff shifted a little, he was still wearing his boxers and they definitely seemed to be growing a bit in front.

More to come...
The Following 92 Users Say Thank You to Janethebrain For This Useful Post:
00101, americuadorian, Andrew Green, Ang09, animal1242, BaconBot, BadPhotog, barerider69, Beemer1960, belgarion, belgiandare, birita1965, boocoomuroo, Candi Delight, captaintrips, chesney78, city slicker, clitty, collector5757, crazyhorse91, cufan86, davyp1, DippsyDudel, dragon14, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, fenderbender357, gasb, GRITS, Hamburgny69, HDTour, iamasquid, jablomey, jack 1020, jacksonhole, jiinx81, jimmybob69, Jinks, jojo33bdx, KennyCust3867, KevandTracyWiltsUK, Krimper, kuryaki, kwill, latenights, lebenengel, Maximus999, maymedson11, ModelT-MsDollie, moonfrog, MrBill, mrhenderson, najfs413, naturist, nectcouple, Obironic, Omega88, rak1918, Rat Terrier, rodela37, Rohit083, SecretCover, sgman, shaver, Showoffmywife, Sn0wCrash, snakem2000, snoep, snowlvn, spinalator, St33ler, stinkyhead, stiv837, TeamTA, testme97, The Penguin, thealbaarea, Thomas.payne, tossout78, Tx_rider, tylergal, vegahunter, voyuk, VXCguy, Wanker247, watcher2005, wolf86, wonderbill, xxxxenophile, yimitty, Yorkie11, zoomie9
Old 02-02-2016, 07:48 PM

Good stuff brainey janey!! Keep it coming
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spinalator For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2016, 12:47 AM

Default Friday night part three

After I had served Sue and Jeff their drinks, I sat down and rejoined the game as if there was nothing unusual about me being topless in front of my friend and her husband. Every once in a while I would absentmindedly brush my fingers over my breasts like I was brushing off lint or sand, which felt really good and kept my nipples standing at attention.

Jeff noticed and said, "The headlights are on!" This earned him another punch in the arm from Sue who said that it wasn't polite to comment on a woman's breasts. I said that I didn't mind, and took the opportunity to tweak my nipples a little more, just because I could and because I could tell Jeff liked it.

Throughout the next game, Jeff was openly staring at my boobs the whole time, but I also caught Sue looking at them a few times too. That surprised me because Sue has really big tits, probably D-cups, but I had never asked. I tried to act totally casual, but inside my heart was racing, and down below I was tingling non-stop.

Jeff won this game as well. I was beginning to wonder if the game was rigged, but it probably wasn't. He was just getting very lucky in more ways than one this evening. Sue had the lowest score so she stood up and announced that it was a shift change, time for a new topless waitress to come on duty. She pulled off her sweater and quickly removed her bra and dropped them into a pile at her feet. Jeez, she had beautiful breasts, I was amazed at how good they looked for someone in their late 40's. Normally the girls with big boobs don't age well, but these were awesome. I had thrown my bra across the room, so I just put my blouse back on and buttoned the very bottom button.

Sue went into the kitchen and got a fresh round of drinks and brought them back to us. Like I had done, she acted like a waitress, but unlike me, after giving Jeff his drink she grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into her tits and he immediately began sucking on one of her nipples. Sue went weak in the knees, and Jeff commented that she can actually have orgasms just from boob sucking.

"What about me?" I asked. It had officially become our running joke for the evening. And as soon as I said it Sue walked over, grabbed my head and pulled me into her enormous tits. I motor boated her for a couple seconds and then tentatively sucked on one of her nipples.

I had never really done much girl-girl stuff. But I knew what I liked and tried to do that for Sue. I must have been doing something right because her breathing completely changed as soon as I started sucking her tit. I sucked, licked and nibbled for about a minute until Sue pushed my head back and sat down trying to compose herself.

"Well done," exclaimed Jeff. "Now for my rule," he said.

"Wait a minute," Sue interjected. "How is me being a topless waitress not your rule?"

"Topless waitress is my 3-win rule," Jeff replied. "I won the last game so I get to make a game rule." Sue argued for another couple minutes, but she knew he was right, she just hated being wrong.

Jeff said that the loser had to climb up on their pool table wearing whatever they had on at the moment and receive a sensual massage from the other two players. Sue protested that she had just been molested by both of us and that was way more than a sensual massage. This was starting to feel like an argument for the sake of argument, and they both had a point and I had a vision of the night falling apart if we didn't derail this stupid discussion pretty soon.

So I jumped in and said that I was actually really sore from a workout (true) and was trying to schedule a massage for tomorrow (not true) and that I would really like to take this one for Sue if she was ok with it. "Pleeeease... I really want a massage."

There is nothing quite like drunk female reverse psychology. I'm a woman, and it still knocks me out sometimes. As soon as I changed the discussion to getting a massage instead of paying a penalty for losing the last game, Sue wanted the massage for herself. She also didn't want to be on the hook for two of my future losses, which was an interesting comment since it meant "my husband might dare you to do something that I don't want to do." But I think she was just drunk.

After a few more minutes of drunken discussion with Sue, I asked Jeff if he would be willing to massage both of us.

What do you think he said?

So Sue and I go down to the basement and climb up on the pool table while Jeff finds a towel and some massage oil which turns out to be regular baby oil. I take off my blouse, making the excuse that I don't want to get any baby oil on it, but I don't think anyone actually believed that by this point. We put down the towel and then Sue and I lay back, both topless, staring up at the ceiling.

And then, for the first time that evening, I thought of my husband. What would he think if he was here? Would he be turned on by two topless girls laying side by side on a pool table, or horrified that I was showing my tits to our friends and kissing Jeff. He had to be in favor of seeing Sue's breasts right. And me sucking her breasts, that's a universal male fantasy right?

And then I heard the POP sound of the baby oil cap being opened, and all those thoughts disappeared. A few seconds later, I felt the drizzle of baby oil across my breasts. I turned my head and watched as Jeff directed a stream of baby oil onto Sue's enormous breasts.

Despite all our discussion about wanting a real massage, Jeff was going right for the boobs, and neither of us was complaining. He started by standing by our heads and giving us equal attention. He was a master with his hands despite working with very different boob sizes, and who doesn't love a baby oil massage? After a few minutes, Jeff decided to get on the table and sit on our legs as he focused on each of our tits for a couple minutes.

Sue eventually called time on this rule and said she wanted a drink, so we all headed upstairs. Although she was still technically our topless waitress, nobody played it that way and we all stood around in the kitchen getting a drink and catching our breath. It was surreal. Sue and I were topless with our boobs glistening from a liberal coating of baby oil, and Jeff was in a t-shirt and boxers with an obvious, but yet to be acknowledged, erection.

What we had done so far was enough to be remembered as a crazy-drunk evening, but it felt like we were just getting started.

More to come
The Following 82 Users Say Thank You to Janethebrain For This Useful Post:
00101, americuadorian, Andrew Green, Ang09, animal1242, BadPhotog, barerider69, belgarion, birita1965, boocoomuroo, britrob, Candi Delight, captaintrips, chesney78, city slicker, clitty, colhns, collector5757, crazyhorse91, cufan86, DippsyDudel, dpence, dragon14, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, echoes46, esor, fenderbender357, filbert1953, GRITS, Hamburgny69, HDTour, icantakeit41, jablomey, jack 1020, Jess561, jiinx81, jimmybob69, jojo33bdx, KennyCust3867, KevandTracyWiltsUK, Krimper, kuryaki, kwill, lebenengel, marmot3, maymedson11, mclovin22, mepmep, ModelT-MsDollie, moonfrog, MrBill, mrhenderson, mrhitachi99, naaktstel, nectcouple, Omega88, rak1918, Rat Terrier, reppow, ripstar1, rodela37, Rohit083, SecretCover, shaver, snakem2000, snoep, snowlvn, spinalator, St33ler, stiv837, The Penguin, thealbaarea, themagus, Thomas.payne, tossout78, Tx_rider, tylergal, wolf86, wonderbill, xxxxenophile, zoomie9
Old 02-03-2016, 02:12 AM

I like your friday night adventure. Please post more adventrues.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zakia0bello For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2016, 02:00 PM

Default Excellent

Loving the story....can't wait to hear what happens
The Following User Says Thank You to St33ler For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2016, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janethebrain View Post
More to come
Hope so ! Hot story already.
The Following User Says Thank You to snoep For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2016, 07:03 PM

Tremendous. Keep going . . . . . . .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mongobah For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 05:47 PM

Default Friday evening part four

So we are standing in the kitchen, Sue and I are both topless and covered in baby oil, but still wearing jeans and fuzzy socks (it's winter where we live). Jeff is wearing a t-shirt and boxers and has an obvious erection. And we are all pretty drunk.

We all got fresh drinks, but there wasn't a lot of conversation. The pool table massage penalty had taken around 15 minutes, and we had lost the grove of the dice game we had been playing for the past hour. There was also a distinct but unspoken vibe. We had crossed a line, and unless we called it a night, we were probably going to cross it more.

Mooning, flashing a boob, even a quick kiss, these are just "I was so drunk" things. Being topless for an hour and getting a 5 minute baby-oil bare breast massage from a man in his underwear who is sporting a woodie, is a whole different ballgame.

Sue wanted to do something else, but was very unspecific about what she wanted to do. Jeff and I took turns asking what she wanted to do, and she said its up to you guys. I got the impression that Sue likes being submissive and wants to be able to say "whatever we did wasn't her idea." She made it clear that she could go to bed, or she was up for "whatever" but she wouldn't say more.

Jeff clearly wanted to keep the evening going, but didn't want to be accused of taking advantage of drunk girls. He actually said that to me when Sue was in the bathroom. And he implied that he was also up for "whatever."

So it turns out that I am in charge of what happens next. How the hell did that happen? In college and my single years, I was known for being an instigator, but usually once I got the party started I just followed along. I don't know if I had ever felt like I had complete control over what happened in a situation like this.

While Sue was in the bathroom, I asked Jeff what was a game that they played a lot when they were getting naked together. I had made my decision. If I was in charge, the night wasn't done yet. Jeff seemed pleased with my apparent decision.

He told me they frequently played a game they called Red-Black. It was great for late night because you could play it really drunk. You just took turns cutting a deck of cards and if you drew Red you had to answer a truth question and if you drew Black you had to do a dare. Seemed perfect, I had played truth or dare a lot when I was younger.

When Sue came back, she asked what we were going to do, and made it clear that one of the options was calling it a night. I said that I thought it would be fun to play truth or dare, and she perked up and said, "oh we play that all the time with cards" - Jeff was already in the other room finding a deck of cards. He called out for us to come to the TV room where he had dimmed the lights and started a fire in their gas fireplace. Apparently Jeff and I were going to be wingmen tonight.

We all sat on the floor with the deck of cards in the middle. Sue and I were topless, and I realized that my clothes were literally scattered around the house, my blouse was in the basement, and my bra was wherever I threw it. The idea of not being able to get dressed made the fact that I was half naked even more of a turn on.
As we started the game I noticed that we all had exactly the same number of clothes on. Sue and I had jeans and panties, Jeff had t-shirt and boxers. We were all wearing socks.

I cut the deck. Red card.

"Are you really ok with what we are doing tonight?" Sue asked.

"Absolutely, we are just having fun!" I replied.

Sue drew next. Red card.

"Are you ok with what we are doing?" I asked Sue.

"You guys are in charge, I'm in for whatever," Sue answered. She was definitely sending submissive signals.

Jeff drew next. Red card.

I consulted with Sue and suggested that we should ask if Jeff was excited to see us topless or if he had a banana in his boxers. She loved the suggestion, and when Jeff said he had no banana, she immediately asked him to prove it. Jeff leaned back and pulled down his boxers to reveal his semi-erect penis, and then covered back up.

My turn. Red card. I was bummed, I was hoping for a dare.

Jeff spoke up for the first time. "Shaved or Bushy?" he asked me.

"Somewhere in between," I answered. Jeff immediately said, "Prove it."

Sue started to protest that the card was a truth not a dare, but Jeff pointed out that his question was about a banana but he ended up showing his dick. After a brief discussion, we all agreed that where possible, providing proof of a truth question was not a separate dare.

I stood up and un-buttoned my jeans and then pushed my jeans and panties down to my knees. I would describe my grooming as somewhat trimmed, not wild bush, but not shaved. It's winter here and my husband doesn't care if I am hairy. I stood with my pussy on display for 10-15 seconds and then pulled my pants back up. I wondered if they could see how wet I was.

Sue's turn. Black card.

Jeff and I agreed that we needed to see Sue's grooming, since we had both just shown ours.

Sue joked that apparently there was no difference between red and black cards as she stood up and pulled down her pants and underwear to reveal that her pussy was generally waxed, but not in the past couple weeks. She ran her hand over her pussy and said if she had known this was going to happen she would have made an appointment.

Jeff's turn. Black card.

Sue said, "Give Jane a kiss."

I couldn't believe it. The evening had come full circle, and I was going to get another kiss. I was surprised that Sue suggested it. It somehow seemed much more personal than a breast massage or showing body parts to each other.

Jeff leaned over and we started kissing enthusiastically. This was another level beyond the previous kiss, we were using tongues and everything, and as we kissed I felt Jeff start to play with my tits. I was so turned on.

"That was pretty hot," Sue said. I replied that her husband is a good kisser, and she agreed and leaned over and gave him a kiss.

I cut the cards. Finally I got a black card.

Jeff and Sue started debating what my dare should be. Jeff suggested Sue and I should make out, but Sue thought that would be weird since we are such good friends. Sue was leaning towards having me give Jeff a lap dance.

I jokingly said, "Whatever you do, don't make me get another massage!"

They both loved that idea, and Jeff added, "A full body massage this time."

So we all headed back down to the basement. The towel was still laid out on the pool table and the baby oil was sitting on the rail. I started to climb onto the pool table, and Jeff pointed out that I was a bit over dressed.

I unbuttoned my jeans and pushed them down and off. Nobody had specified that I be naked, so I left my panties and fuzzy socks on and climbed up on the table and lay face down on the towel. I wiggled my ass a little, glad I was wearing one of my sexier pairs of underwear.

I heard the pop of the baby oil cap being opened, and then felt a line of oil run down from my shoulders down my back. A moment later someone began rubbing my shoulders. From the light touch, I guessed it was Sue. Then I felt a second set of hands on my lower back rubbing more vigorously, it felt fantastic.

After a couple minutes I felt a finger slide under the elastic of my panties, and I heard the pop of the baby oil being opened again. "Don't get any oil on her nice panties," Sue said.

"So let's get them out of the way," Jeff replied. "If it's ok with you Jane..."

I lifted my ass a little bit as a response, and the next think I knew my panties were being slowly pulled down. He paused for a second when my ass was totally revealed, but then seemed to reconsider and pulled them all the way down my legs and off. Now I was completely naked except for my socks. I kept my legs together, not wanting to be too forward.

Sue kept to my upper half, but Jeff dove in with enthusiasm adding more baby oil and aggressively massaged my ass cheeks and my thighs. Every once in a while he would spread my cheeks a little and I was sure he was getting a nice view of my pussy and asshole.

After a couple minutes I opened my legs a little bit, and Jeff immediately responded by massaging the insides of my thighs, getting closer and closer to my pussy which by now was covered in baby oil in addition to being ridiculously wet. This went on for a while with Jeff getting right up to the edge, but not actually touching my pussy.

"I just want to confirm that this is a full-body massage," Jeff said tentatively.

"I believe that was the dare," I replied.

That was apparently all Jeff needed to hear, because a moment later I felt a finger slide into my pussy, then a second finger began putting pressure directly on my g-spot. He worked his fingers in and out and I arched my back and lifted my ass a bit more. I felt his thumb brush over my asshole a couple times, but for the moment he was just teasing as he focused on my vagina.

Sue moved around the table and was now lightly massaging my ass cheeks as her husband fucked me with two fingers. I was in heaven with the dual massage making me hotter and wetter than I could ever remember. I could feel myself getting close to an orgasm and my breathing was getting ragged.

I felt a finger brush over my asshole again, but this time it lingered with just the lightest pressure. It seemed like one of them was asking me an unspoken question. My husband isn't into ass play and it had been a long time since anyone had touched me back there, but my answer was clear and I pushed back just a little against the finger on my ass.

Apparently we were all communicating effectively, because I heard the baby oil cap pop again and felt a stream land directly on my asshole, and then a finger pushed into my ass.

That was it for me and I immediately started to orgasm. And rather than stop, Jeff continued working on my g-spot and my ass carrying me into an even higher level of ecstasy. After a couple minutes, I said that I needed a break, and he slowly withdrew his fingers. Sue continued gently stroking my butt and lower back.

I had done some crazy things when I was younger, but this was turning into the craziest night of my life.

And it wasn't over
The Following 97 Users Say Thank You to Janethebrain For This Useful Post:
00101, 72h, americuadorian, Andrew Green, Ang09, animal1242, applesauce_1500, BadPhotog, barerider69, belgarion, birita1965, boocoomuroo, britrob, byronbuckles, camoj, Candi Delight, chesney78, chi-town8080, clc100, colhns, crazyhorse91, cufan86, davyp1, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, dr_pepper1942, echoes46, edb128, enggjohn, esor, fenderbender357, gasb, GRITS, hank879, HDTour, hotannfan, icantakeit41, incogneto, Iou, jablomey, jacksonhole, james_king, Jess561, jiinx81, jimmybob69, KennyCust3867, KevandTracyWiltsUK, kimokeo, Krimper, kuryaki, lebenengel, machjock, magnaebony, mandrill, Maximus999, maymedson11, mepmep, Mikensuzie, ModelT-MsDollie, mongobah, MontanaMan7, moonfrog, MrBill, mrhenderson, mrhitachi99, naaktstel, nectcouple, Obironic, Omega88, patrourke, rak1918, Rat Terrier, reppow, rodela37, Rohit083, SecretCover, Sn0wCrash, snakem2000, snoep, snowlvn, spinalator, St33ler, stiv837, TeamTA, thealbaarea, themagus, Thomas.payne, tossout78, Tx_rider, tylergal, vegahunter, VXCguy, watcher2005, wolf86, wonderbill, xxxxenophile, zoomie9

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s