uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2016, 02:11 PM

Thanked 11,750 Times in 419 Posts

Such a great thread. Thanks to all who posted.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:49 AM

Thanked 4,137 Times in 417 Posts

My first facial with the wife wasn't my first, but it was a first.

It wasn't until quite a few years into the relationship. I'm not sure why to be honest as I had enjoyed them with others previously and the wife also enjoyed giving BJs and swallowing. She also enjoyed taking it with an open mouth. So yeah... not sure why it took several years in for it to happen.

It actually happened on vacation. A vacation where she'd gone sex mad. New Year's eve in particular was huge as she probably masturbated for around 4-5 hours over 2 different sessions. I don't know about others, but when my wife is in the mood, she's a masturbation demon. I can't stop her and she will have orgasm after orgasm and she can go for hours.

She was possessed on this trip. She masturbated on the balcony at night, used beer bottles to masturbate, naked at the window during the day, rough sex that included medium level choking and spanking, on the beach totally naked, had many a picture taken naked, posed naked on a public beach and posed for photos in nothing but a New Year's Tiara and top hat (indoors). This last set includes some of my favourite photos of her... Sorry, I can't post them here or anywhere.

Anyway, she's feeling very, very horny a few days into the new year and during a session she said I could decide where to cum (sometimes she chooses, sometimes I choose and sometimes there is no choice). I told her that because I'd never come on her face, I was going to do it there. No qualms, just a smile and then she pulls back her hair.

So I get in position and unload on her a much larger load than usual. She was surprised by the size of the load. I took photos (again, I can't post them) and she enjoyed it over her entire face for a good ten minutes before wiping it off and finally licking her lips.

That turned out to be her very first facial. She'd actually not had one before.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1