Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 07-20-2018, 07:17 PM

Thanked 5,587 Times in 356 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Great story, and unless she is really spacey [extremely doubtful] might guess she knew exactly what she was doing and enjoyed the thrill of possibly being seen, despite thinking the neighbors were away. We already know she likes to go out without a bra - love that red, loosely knit sweater / jumper she wore shopping a while back. Very sexy woman you have there.
Yeah, she is a bit funny about it. She clearly gets excited by exhibitionism but, and I believe this, would be genuinely scared of being seen, especially by someone she knows. I don't think she'd have done it if she'd thought the neighbours would have been home. That's why I do think it's a shame that a car didn't pass by while she was out there. My guess: she'd have possibly heard it approach, and simply ducked around the back corner of the house until it was gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
BTW - whatever happened to the film camera?? Have lost track of that thread...
Good memory you have! The film is a slow burner. I take out that camera now and then. Just checked there and it tells me I've taken 18 photos out of the roll of 24. News you'll like: one of the occasions I did take it out was when she was out sunbathing! Snapped three pics, if I recall correctly.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shnowballs For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2018, 03:24 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Casual but only nearly nude

Last Wednesday the wife and I planned to spend the day together. We had hoped to go to the beach, but the weather was cloudy so we weren't exactly sure what we'd do. We didn't pack any beach stuff and figured we'd just have lunch at a casual seaside restaurant. I wore a pair of shorts and a shirt, the wife shorts and a bikini top.

It was about hour drive to the beach and as we drove the weather cleared to a perfect blue sky. Not wanting the waste a beautiful sunny day we headed for the State Park beach. Being a weekday, we knew there would not be a lot of people around, which is always a bonus.

As we neared the beach we stopped at a convenience store and bought a large beach towel, sunblock, a tiny cooler and some cold drinks. We chose one of the lesser used beaches at the far end of the state park and walked through the brand new beach pavilion area. This consisted of a circular group of fairly large buildings including men’s and women’s bathrooms/changing rooms, and two different snack bars with a group of outdoor showers in the center. The showers were on four big posts, each post with four shower heads, one in each direction.

The place was deserted; the snack bars were only open on the weekends. So we trekked out to the beach and saw that there were quite a few people at the beach, but nothing like a weekend I am sure. There were four life guard stands, three of which were laid down indicating they were not in use. We chose to sit far away from the lifeguard stand and the others, which was okay as long as we didn’t venture into the water.

We laid out our large beach towel close to what appeared to be the high tide mark, and relaxed in the sun as I pulled off my shirt enjoying the perfect day; it was an especially perfect with a nice breeze coming in off the water. We lay there for a few minutes, with me shirtless and the wife with her bikini top. I said it was crazy that I was wearing the big shorts. The wife asked what underwear I was wearing, and I said the white briefs that you got me for my birthday. Her reply was no surprise to me. She said they could easily pass for a pair of Speedos, although the material is substantially lighter.

That was all the consent I needed, the shorts were off in a second. I’ve written about this before; that the wife likes me to wear very light, tiny briefs. Feminine? That was my first thought. Was it her way of emasculating me? Whatever the reasoning, it turned her on.

Predictably, without another word the wife peels off her shorts leaving her with the just her bikini top and panties; plain white bikini panties. On this beach, most certainly topless sunbathing would get you arrested. It was still fairly early in the day, and before long others started gathering near us, but never closer than 15 yards or so. Because of that, our sunbathing attire would not bring any unwanted attention to us whatsoever, even though we took a hike down the beach away from others and passed quite a few other beachcombers.

After a few hours we thought we’d leave the beach and visit a restaurant and enjoy a late lunch or early dinner. We pulled on our shorts, gathered our stuff and headed out. As we walked through the pavilion area, I noticed that there was only a group of two middle-aged women and a half dozen of grown girls, likely all mothers, sisters and cousins either showering or waiting on the others. The thought getting the sand, sweat and sunblock off me seemed like a good idea. But wearing wet clothes did not appeal to me. As we passed near the entrance to the men's changing area, I told the wife to stop.

She had no idea what I was planning, but I handed her my shirt, then pulled off my shorts and handed them to her as well. I quickly jumped under a shower and gave myself a quick scrub-down and rinse. Knowing these briefs are now totally transparent, I walked directly back to the wife, grabbed my shorts and stepped into the men’s area and changed into my shorts. When I came out holding my wet briefs, the wife said that was a great idea, now hold my stuff. With that she handed me the towel, and pulled off her shorts AND her top!

Since there were only women in the area, the fact that the wife showered topless wasn’t all that shocking, but still and arrestable offense. But I suspect my wife’s actions caught more attention than me showering because all eyes were on her! And like me, the wife showered in record time while I walked toward the entrance to the women’s area. I had to chuckle as she opened her eyes after rinsing her hair to find I was gone! Within a split second her face went from horror to a wide grin as she saw me close to her destination, the women’s changing area. As she briskly walked by me I held out her shorts and top as she disappeared into the changing area. We could now enjoy our seafood meal totally refreshed!

A fun afternoon with a nearly-nude finale!
Old 08-08-2018, 12:46 PM

Default Wife being and exhibitionist

A little back story, my wife has never been shy about flashing or going skinny dipping since we were dating. We have been several nude beaches and resorts so she has no problem with nudity away from home. Since our kids grew up and moved out we always lay out nude (we have a privacy fence around the yard). Wife is in her early 50's (me mid 50's) 5'7" 130 lbs 38C upgrades just a smoking body that puts most 20-30 y/o to shame.

We were laying out a few weekends ago and a friend of called and said he some things he wanted to show me. I said cool come on over. I told my wife G would be over in about 30 min. Usually she'll at least put her bottoms on (she's laid topless in front on him before different story). She said she doesn't feel like getting up and putting on a suit. When I heard his car pull, I put on my suit and met him the garage. He came in and sat at the dining room table. The dining room windows face the pool and give a full view of the pool.

He had a perfect view (about 45' away) of my wife naked laying on her stomach on a chair. The funny thing is, usually, when she lays on her stomach her feet are only slightly open about a foot. This time her feet were about 3' apart giving perfect view between her legs. During the conversation with my friend G I made excuse to go to the restroom or another room to get something. Both times I came back he was staring out the window. We both just laughed.

After about 30 minutes of the show, My wife rolled over stood up giving us a full frontal view and wrapped herself in a towel and came inside. She came in the dining area and stood and talked to us for about 5 minutes wrapped in the towel that covered her boobs but barely covered pussy and then went and took a shower.

We had great sex later that afternoon. I've noticed my wife being more of an exhibionist after a few visits to nude beaches in the area. She is only an exhibitionist in front of my single friends or ones with part time girl friends. Most of my friends are 5-10 year younger than me. It's a great thrill and she's never taken any further, we're not swingers but it's a lot of fun and my friends never complain.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:52 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Thanks!

First of all, welcome to OCC, mtholly81! Nice story! Your wife sounds like a fun lady!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2018, 07:03 AM

Default Another pool adventure

A few year back I reconnected with one of my military buddies via facebook. We hadn't seen each other in 25 years. I found out he was recently divorced and didn't really have much going on. He lives up north so I invited him to come down south a stay for a week to relax.

Now my wife had never met him cause we were married a few years after I was discharged. The first day at my house we were sitting by the pool drinking beer and catching up on old times. Wife was just listening and laughing at our old stories. She got up said she was going to get her suit on and go swimming. She came back in a sexy g-string triangle top suit. She looked good. She hopped on a pool float and was laying out. About 10 minutes later she removed her top. I thought my friends eyes were going to pop out of his head. She stayed topless most of the day buy the pool.

The next day by the pool she never even wore a top and had on a sheer when wet bottoms. It was pretty sexy. My friend got pretty use to her being nearly naked at the pool. By the third day she came out topless with a tie side g-string bottom. We all had had a few beers by then and one time, when my wife walked by, my friend reached up and pulled on her bottom tie. Her bottoms fell right off in a second. Him and I both laughed and toasted our beer cans together. If I did that my wife would have gotten a little pissy but she didn't get that way when my friend did it. My wife just turned and faced us and said that's ok I have no problem being naked and spent the rest of his vacation naked at the pool.

Nothing sexual happened other than a few playful ass and boob grabs. My friend walked around with a constant tent in his suit lol. Had a great time. My wife even let him take a few photos something she doesn't like me doing. My avatar shows one of her sheer bikini bottoms she wears. (I took that picture stealthy like)
Old 08-10-2018, 10:34 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Damn!

You have an awesome wife there, mtholly81! Strange that she has exhibitionistic tendencies but she doesn't let you take photos of her. Hell, she even let your buddy take a few!

Anyway, another great story! I'm glad you joined here and are participating

Btw, the profile pic is really sexy. I'd love to see the whole photo, especially because you say it's rare!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:

Tags
casual, family, friends, nudity

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s