photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-24-2014, 08:09 PM

Default Casual Nudity Stories (Please Share)

Hey guys, first time posting.
Loved combing through the archives of the non-fiction section and reading all the stories revolving around casual nudity amongst friends, family ect..

I don't recall any of my own but if anyone else have some id love to read them!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to getonyourboots For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2014, 08:58 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

I guess I can pull my own chain. If you get bored check out non fiction CLOSET CLEANING. See link below.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2014, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT View Post
I guess I can pull my own chain. If you get bored check out non fiction CLOSET CLEANING. See link below.
I've read quite a few of your stories including the closet cleaning ones! Thanks for your posts!
The Following User Says Thank You to getonyourboots For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2014, 10:43 PM

Thanked 4,011 Times in 227 Posts

Well, this isn't my story, but one of some close friends of ours.

My wife and I have been very close lifestyle friends with another couple for almost a decade. They're professional farmers somewhere in the midwest, and have a small office building separate from their house. I expect the office is about a 100 yards from the house.

They love to be nude in the summertime and sit out on the patio naked when the day is done, a fun thing the four of us have all done many times. One day after work they're sitting outside naked and the wife suddenly thought of something she needed to finish in the office. She jumped up and strode across the farm, entered the office, plopped down in her office chair and started in, still naked. This is not unusual; she does it frequently.

What was a little unusual that day was that the FedEx driver was very late. He suddenly came in the office, but somehow the wife had a second or two of warning, closed her office door quickly and quietly, and just pretended to be invisible. FedEx guy grabbed a package, left another one, called out to see if anyone was around, concluded there wasn't, and went on his way.

We all got a good chuckle out of that story and the wife wasn't embarrassed at all. She took it all in stride and laughed right along with us.
Old 09-26-2014, 05:13 PM

Thanked 30,609 Times in 4,234 Posts

I posted this story in another thread:

Quote:
I've written about this before, but I had a female friend in college. She was artsy and a free spirit and a bit of an exhibitionist it turns out. We were pretty platonic most of the time, although we did end up hooking up now and then. Before we ever hooked up though, one night I was awfully tired and hung over, so I just stayed home and played video games and went to bed at like 10 because I was so exhausted from staying out the night before. I get this call at 2 am from her saying she was in front of a notable campus statue completely naked with her friend snapping polaroids of her. Needless to say, I was EXTREMELY upset with myself.

Anyway, a month or so later, we were heading home after a night at the bars when we passed the statue and I mentioned her naked stunt. I suggested we streak campus and I was kinda surprised when she eagerly jumped at the opportunity. We quickly took our clothes off. I didn't want to stare, but she had a fantastic body. Very athletic, great rack. We ran around a building for a bit, then just kinda wandered around. It was really cool to be naked in public, especially with such a beautiful girl. Anyway, we dressed and I walked her to her place nearby. I said "are you sure you don't want to streak your neighbors?" as I laughed and undressed. She said "wait for me!" as she quickly undressed. We casually walked naked around the neighborhood at like 3 am, then sat on her front porch and smoked weed naked. We even had a girl walking home from a party come up to us "oh, you guys are naked? Cool! Can I bum a smoke?"
Old 09-27-2014, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlMalone View Post
I posted this..
Read this one before, Loved it! Thanks!

Got any others?
Old 10-16-2014, 09:37 PM

Thanked 26,526 Times in 1,273 Posts

Not really casual, but when my daughter was in college she was an RM (resident manager) in her dorm. She was responsible for making sure everyone was out and the floor locked up for the holiday. She came home for Easter with an attractive young lady who didn't have anyplace to go when the dorm closed, so she was with us for a week. Tiffany was a little strange and didn't want to go out with my daughter and her friends to parties, she wanted to stay at our place and study. OK, a good student, that's a good thing.

MY daughter, bless her heart, tells me that Tiffany acts a little sketchy sometimes and brags about her biker BF, so we should keep a watch out, thanks daughter. One night I'm home and everyone leaves one by one except Tiffany, great. Tiffany asks me if she can wash her clothes and could I show her how to use the W&D. No problem, get your stuff ready.

Tiffany come downstairs in a thin t-shirt and panties and says, "I hope you don't mind, I want to wash everything at one time". So I show her how to use the W&D and I go back to the den to watch TV. Tiff comes and sits down in the den with me and it is all easily visible, I say "if you're going to stay in here I prefer you go put some thing on, if you need, I can go find a robe for you".

So I go get one of my wife's robes, she puts it on and goes back to the laundry room. When she comes back she sits in the den and it is obvious she put the bra and panties she was wearing, in the washer. Of course she can't get the robe to stay closed and the next thing it is gaping open and she is asking if it would be possible to borrow money. I know she is in dire straights, but I don't like being hustled.

I offered her a small loan and a friend of mine hires temps for light clerical, if she really needs wants to make some $$ for school. She was grateful and the robe was fully open, I tried to ignore her, that evening until my wife got home.

The new rule was 'no leaving Tiffany home alone with dad', but she was pretty hot looking bait, I'm not a dumb fish.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:53 AM

The new rule was 'no leaving Tiffany home alone with dad', but she was pretty hot looking bait, I'm not a dumb fish.[/QUOTE]

The Following User Says Thank You to alterego8184 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2014, 04:19 AM

Default Parking lot clothing change

As the sun set, I was having a bite to eat at a fast food restaurant and reading my book. I had chosen a table away from the main dining area, and was facing a large window overlooking a parking area. A car came down the drive and parked in an end parking space. The passenger door opened and a young woman stepped out. She stood, looked around and bent over into the car. The driver, who I am sure was a guy, looked over the seat in my direction.

The woman stood and looked around again, and took her tank top off and tossed it the car. She unsnapped and unzipped her jeans, took them off and tossed them into the car.

I lost interest in my book and my food. I'm watching this display.

There is a discussion between the driver and this young woman. The driver looks back over the seat in my direction and says something to the woman who is standing by the car in her bra and panties.

She looks me directly in the eye. Our eyes are locked on one another as she reaches behind and unsnaps her bra. She looks around the parking lot and then our eyes locked once again. She slides her bra off and tosses it into the car without ever breaking the visual lock between us. What a perfect set of breast, probably a very full 'b' cup and her nipples are up. Yeah.

She reaches into the car for her tank top. The driver moved it or is holding on to it. Words are exchanged. She straightens up and looks around the parking lot again. There is no movement of any cars or any one.

She turns directly toward me and we lock eyes again. She slides her panties down and steps out of them and stands up straight. Damn, what a beautiful sight, probably early twenties, maybe college. She is slim trim and desirable. The driver just doesn't know how lucky he is.

She reaches behind the passenger seat and pulls out a little denim skirt and steps into it. She once again looks directly at my eyes as she pulls her skirt up and does the fasteners. She gets her tank top and puts it on. She pulls a pair of heels from the rear floor and she sits on the car seat to change from sneakers to heels.

This young woman stands, straightens her clothes, and steps into the car. She has one foot in and one foot out of the car when she pauses, looks directly at me, and waves. She closes the car door and they leave.

The whole event took maybe ten minutes at the most. I told myself, enjoy what you can old man because you aren't ever going to have something like that in your bed.
Old 10-31-2014, 10:55 AM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts
Default Casual nudity & NO nudity

First casual nudity experience I can think of is when the wife & I visited a Jamaican all-inclusive with another couple who were close friends. The wife and I had been to the resort a few times (Grand Lido Negril) and thought they'd enjoy the place.

We opted for the nude side of the resort, where the wife & I always stayed. I knew HE had no problem with that, but she let us know right from the start that there was no way she'd get nude, or even topless, ever.

I figured that with everyone else nude, she would be so uncomfortable, that she would eventually at least get topless.
But no!, never happened. "I'm not getting naked in front of all these strangers".... Meanwhile, all three of us are hanging around the beach, bar & pool all day naked but with her in her bikini. She's built nicely, and would look really great naked.

The wife and I made it a point to take a day trip and leave them alone one day while they stayed at the resort. We figured that normally a person wouldn't want to get naked in front of someone they knew, but who cares about strangers, right? It didn't work. He told us they hung out at the nude beach, pool and bar all day. He was naked as usual, but she was adamant, she wasn't even going to take off her top.

So that night, we go to their room as we had plans for dinner. They're running late, he's still getting dressed, she comes out of the shower wrapped in a towel. She casually pulls off the towel, continues drying herself, then starts putting on her makeup while still naked, like we weren't even there! I had never before seen her naked. WTF?

I asked her what the heck was up with that? She nonchalantly said that it was no big deal, since we all knew each other... ??

That scene repeated itself a few other times during that week, but only when in their room. We were all puzzled by that, and all four of us talked at length about why she was completely uninhibited around us, yet not even a nipple peak at the nude complex.
Personally, I think there were a few factors at play here.
1) She figured she got a lot more attention being clothed at a nude area that being nude. My thought would be yes, but the wrong kind of attention. Like, weirdo vs. cool lady.
2) She is known to be incredibly, ridiculously stubborn.

Last edited by SteveZR1; 10-31-2014 at 11:04 AM.

Tags
casual, family, friends, nudity

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s

03-06-2004