Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2014, 11:10 PM

Thanked 2,030 Times in 122 Posts
Default Blown Wide Open

Greetings Readers,

The last two weeks offered a much needed rest and relaxation with a short vacation north. It has been a trying summer of extremely high points and valleys I do not wish to see again, but no one comes on here to hear about less than delightful times... You come on here to see and read... I hope I do not disappoint in this story.

So before I proceed, I want to warn you my stories are far from short... Some of you know, some do not. I think the attention on pay to detail is perhaps as important to me as I hope it is to you. It is what makes the story and while I have a tremendous ability to remember events, places, and people... substances like alcohol (LOVE IT!), drugs (not really a fan, but I smoked a certain herb once or five times), and being very tired make my memory a bit hazy. I shall try to recall as many pertinent details as I can with what happened to give you the reader the most bang for your buck. I have debated about how to write this mentally as it is really two, maybe three parts. I think once I start I will see how far I can go without getting tired (as I do have to wakey wakey in the morning).

So, go grab some suds, a glass of wine, and/or a light snack... sit down and listen to our experiences unfold...

About two weeks ago our trip started. We had planned dated back to October of 2013 that we would be making a trip north to New England to see a few specific friends and places. Both my wife and I have looked forward to this trip for a while and the countdown to going as been going on since January.

Upon hearing about our trip a fellow couple of ours mentioned their desire to revisit New England as well. We both sat down and devised our trip that would include us driving up with them and about 1/2 way splitting up to go our separate ways.

So Aaron and Kari would be our traveling companions that took the drive up with us. You may remember them from a previous post: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=175621.

However, if you do not wish to reread or have no desire to read that post in the first place I will explain what we look like once again.

Aaron: 5'10", with a runner's build, but muscular. He's got short black hair, with blue eyes that women fawn over (sadly) and a soul patch.

Kari: She stands about 5'05" with probably 34b boobs and a really nice plump, but not HUGE ass. She has dark brown eyes with straight dark brown hair that comes down to her shoulders.

Cate: 5'07" sporty build, but a bit busty with 36C boobs; long, wavy, dark brown hair and light green eyes. Cate likes to exercise a good bit and is great shape at lest for me.

Matt (Me): At 6'02", I was in average shape, but my wife has started to push me (in a positive way) to go to the gym with her). I have spikey short brown hair and brown eyes (in case there is a woman reading). I'm not a huge guy by any means down below, but I do take forever to cum and have an issue where I cum A LOT. I do MEAN a LOT!

So on the faithful Wednesday we departed, Aaron and Kari were kind enough to show up fashionably late by about 3 hours. I do not know what took so long, but Cate, Aaron, and I were not happy with Kari, but I digress.

So we get this idea that we'll trade passengers and drivers the whole way up to our destination point so everyone gets to ride with everyone else. So the first part of our leg has the girls in their vehicle and Aaron riding shotgun with me.

Conversation is about sports, current events, and then drifts back to those faithful nights at their place. Aaron cannot say how much he and Kari enjoyed us being there and Ashley. He asks what the plan is for our time together this time and I am stunned. I plan very well, but I had no plan really. What was I thinking. So Aaron and I hatch a couple good ideas along the way and even come up with some fun ideas of things to see when we are up there. We get a couple calls from the girls who are tailgating us to keep from being lost in the horrible traffic. Finally, we cross over into New Jersey and pull over to get gas for both vehicles and switch passengers...

My wife knocks on the driver side door and says, "hop out I'm driving." I learned long ago... Listen and do what a woman says. I was out of the SUV pretty damn quick. As I stepped out, I noticed what Cate was wearing. She had on a black tube top, short khaki shorts and a pair of sneakers. I moved around to the driver's side and off we went.

Cate and I make it fun game to make up CDs for our trip to listen to music together. She picks a song and I do and back and forth we go. I'm sure we could get satellite radio, but this has been a lot of fun. Suddenly a song pops on that I picked. A song from the 80's (shit, I am dating myself) when I was young called Drive by the Cars. Cate looked at me as the sun was setting and I slid my hand over on her thigh. She bit that lip very gently as I did it and I slid my hand up farther and slowly between her legs. I had no idea I this song would have this effect, but it did. My fingers fumbled up her leg into underwear that were suddenly damp.

I played there a bit and made her quite wet. Finally three minutes into the song she set the cruise and slid down her shorts. I proceeded to give her a slow orgasm gently and hit repeat on that song twice or three times. She even pulled out her one boob and massaged it trying to concentrate on driving. Looking back it was dangerous and yet as my wife said, "HOT". When I pulled my fingers away from that spot she grabbed my wrist and pulled it towards her mouth and sucked my fingers gently and may I say VERY sexy. I was instantly hard and Cate promised to reward me. I looked forward to this greatly.

It wasn't more than another twenty minutes and a soft squeeze of my crotch and it was time to trade again. I was going to be driving with Kari in the car and a massive hard-on from Cate. I think I trotted around the car to the driver's side and got in before anyone knew what was going on. By now it was dark out and Kari opens the passenger side door saying, "Cate said you were gentleman and you didn't open the door for me." I replied with a sorry and I thought we were in a rush. It then I looked her over like I did Cate. She had on a strappy sundress with sandals and her hair down. I love my wife, but can't say for a second that Kari doesn't look damn good.

We start to roll into Connecticut and I see Kari checking her bag for something and her lipstick falls out onto my side. She has this brilliant idea that she will try to get it. NO. Bad idea. I'm almost starting to go flaccid from Cate and she has her head down there trying to reach her lipstick. She is reaching over the gear shift and knocks the SUV into neutral. as she tries to put me back into drive quick, her hand lands on my crotch and she can feel me! Oh boy, here we go!

"oh my... are you hard?" I say nothing out of fear. "are you erect?" I again pretend I didn't hear her and turn up the radio. She grabs it and say, "holy shit!" Fuck, I think I am screwed. Then she proceeds to massage my cock through my mesh shorts (worst idea to wear). All I can do is look over at her and she smiling just looking at me with her hand supporting her chin on the arm rest. Then she reaches down my shorts with her other hand and starts to tug on me. My voice deepens and she pulls down my shorts and continues to tug on me. Then she stops, pulls her hand back and spits into her hand and puts it back. Now she is jerking on it. I tell her to stop, but only because Cate wants it later. She says, she wouldn't think of deny her of this, but she wants to make sure I am ready. So about another 9 minutes and she slowly stops and I realize I am following Aaron off the road into a parking lot of a hotel. Kari, finishes with, "next time..." I have no idea what that means, but... OH YEAH!

So concludes Part 1. I do not know how many parts there will be, but at least two more. I hope you enjoyed it.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:03 PM

*****WATERMARKED PHOTOS REMOVED*****

Quote:
4. DO NOT post or request photos & videos that are watermarked with another website's name or URL.
5. DO NOT post a picture with the watermark edited out in order to circumvent rule #4.

So we park and unload a few basics and head into the hotel. I am walking with my bag conveniently block my groin because my erect penis has yet to go down. How fucking convenient! Kari has the hotel information so we both go in and grab our room while Aaron and Cate get a few bags out.

At the front desk is a younger girl in her early 20's with a pony tail and in very good shape. She greets us and checks us in. She asks, "Are you Mr. and Mrs. Aaron ....?" I am about to say "oh no, this is..." and Kari put her arm on my shoulder and sneaks in and kisses my cheek nodding.

The woman runs Kari's card and I whisper, "why did you do that?" Not upset, just confused.

Kari responds, "Just for fun Aaron", and winks at me.

I give a shit faced grin as the woman hands us our keys and describes where we are to go back out to Cate and Aaron. As we are walking... Kari says, "you know it only draws attention to your hard-on" and points to my bag.
REALLY... C'mon...

As we get outside and round the car and see Aaron and Cate... I hear giggling. I am about to ask what the hell are you two laughing at? When I can smell it. Aaron must've gotten some pot.

Both of them are giggling uncontrollably and both Kari and I are about to scold them when Aaron puts a smoking joint right in Kari's mouth. She takes a long pull and goes... "Okay, you are forgiven."

I grab all three of our bags, but Cate puts up a hand and grabs the little one. I really shouldn't say grabs. She bends over in front of me making sure her butt touches me almost where my erection is and looks back. A giggle escapes her lips and she stands up and says quietly. I am going to reward you for earlier.

My hard-on just won't go away it seems.

We get to our room and it is a spacious suite that has two beds with French doors leading to that room and a TV room/living room and kitchen outside of it. There is one bathroom in which you have to go through the bedroom to get to. However, the first thing that hits me when enter the room is smoke. We got a smoking room... GREAT. I'm not partial to that and I suspect we only got it because of the pot that they brought. The next room we get is a non-smoking room, so it is only one and we (Cate and I) can deal.

Aaron relights the joint he brought in immediately and give a hit to Kari who passes it Cate. I am the only one who has not indulged and that is okay. We unpack very lightly and I drop onto the arm chair and Aaron takes the couch as he turns on the TV.

Cate says she wants to take a shower and freshen up so she grabs her small bag and heads to the bathroom, but not before Kari put her foot in the door and says, "me too?"

Both Aaron and I give a glance, but upon hearing the sink and not the shower, we don't think anything is happening. Aaron gets us some sort of TV show on MTV where they have kids making food for three judges to eat. I have to admit, I am sucked in and enjoy it actually. Some time passes and Cate peaks out from the door and says, "can you guys turn off the lights and put on some music?"

Aaron is starting to ask questions and I all, but say, "Shut up!" as I jump out of my chair and then pretend to walk like I have 'no clue' to the door and turn off the lights. Aaron turns the TV to mute so there is some light and starts to get his phone music cued up and puts on some club music. I paused and slowly turned my head to look at him... The glance I give him immediately gets me a reply. "So I like dance music, shoot me!"

And then the door opens and the girls come out. Both in heals and both wearing the outfits in included in this post. And the site in the picture is where they got them or so says Cate. Kari is wear the Red number with thigh highs and Cate is in the Chemise which is off the shoulders. Both have their hair down and added some make-up. Needless to say, they look hot in the dim light or any light. Sorry, I just cannot post their pictures with them wearing it.

I think I am in awe and I have no clue about Aaron, but I know I am.

"Okay boys, NO touching on your part, but we can. Enjoy the show!", and with that intro by Cate, they begin.

Cate is dancing near me and Kari is by Aaron. I'm not even watching Kari period. My mind is focused on Cate who starts to give me a lap dance and can immediately feel my hard-on. She dances some more and then in one foul swoop grabs my mesh shorts and rips them down off me exposing my hard-on. Then she proceeds to suck on me something fierce. I try to hold her hair, but she stops and gives me the "no touching" speech and waves a "mean" finger at me.

Cate continues and starts to really go to town on me... She is looking at me and letting my head pop out of her mouth and then spitting on the head and jerking on it. I lean my head back just enjoying it and as I pull my head back to look down at Cate I glance over and see Aaron pulling Kari down on his dick and her letting out little whimpers of joy. Cate is still sucking, but I can see her one hand is working herself down below and pretty soon she wants me.

She sits down on me and the wetness just envelopes me penis and it feels rather awesome. Cate just bounces up and down on me using her thighs to pull up and drop down on me. She is moaning pretty heavily in no time and I am already as well. I stand her up and proceed to take her doggy style on that chair and she starts to cry out... "shit!" and that is when I just let it go and the rush of wetness I got back mean she is orgasmed too. It was rather quick, but given the events that led up to it... It would be very easy to see why. I know I pump a lot of cum into her and as I she stops... she turns around and starts to suck on me. It was amazing.

Aaron and Kari were still going and we just wandered over to the other room and both laid down and fell asleep. It was a great first night of vacation.

Part 2 is done I'll tell part 3 soon.

Last edited by Mudbug; 08-05-2014 at 08:15 PM.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:31 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Been a while...

I've been pretty busy lately and haven't been on OCC for a few days, so I know what you're going through. I started reading from where I last left off and I gotta tell you... This story was a welcome one! I notice that you are far from finished but you better return soon, buddy, with another installment soon!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2014, 12:16 PM

We woke up in the morning to not much of anything. Everyone pretty much got ready and we spent the day looking around where we had stopped for the night as it was part of our plan for the trip. I think we spent the entire day sightseeing and eating fresh locale cuisine (which is a favorite to do). We came back the room and decided to go to the pool area where is a hot tub. As soon as we were walking down the hall we though, "oh crap, there might a ton of little kids running about." However, fortune shined on us as the place was empty and we all swam and relaxed without anyone bothering us. As a guy, I am always freakin' horny and I think for many of us fellow men in saying, I could probably have some sort of sexual activity at least once a day. Maybe that will change, but it has not yet. I looked over at Cate in the hot tub and thought of sliding my hand over on her thigh and then down... well you know. But, I got the feeling it was going to be a relaxing night only by the group. Nothing much happened and we went back to the room to sleep.

The next day we loaded up the vehicles early and set out for my friend's house. She's well aware we are all coming and I am really looking forward to seeing her. Since she left my house over the summer I have conversed with her almost on a daily ritual. She asked if we wanted to stay with her in Connecticut and my wife said sure!!! I secretly think that my wife thought she was quite attractive when she visited amongst other things... In case you haven't read the other story I had...

Ashley is 5'02" and used to have longer dark brown hair. Now it was chin length with blonde highlights. She has dark brown eyes with long lashes. She's incredibly fit as she runs daily and does 1/2 marathons. She has a sleeve tattoo on her one arm and also has a g****vine down her side. I have never ever thought tattoos make anyone look better and promised years ago I would NEVER get one due to a relative having been given one during his time in Germany during World War II... But Ashley's tattoos are tasteful and I find them pleasing or maybe I just find her pleasing. She has always had an amazing ass, but smaller boobs maybe a 34B. Regardless she doesn't need to wear a bra with some of her tops.

We pulled into her driveway as she was watering her plants in a V-neck top and spandex shorts you'd wear to work out. I was staring at that ass immediately and my wife knew it. Ashley has a gift for being the only person to date that I can say I find myself drawn to as much as my wife. I wouldn't say more, but she has my attention. Ashley comes trotting over as we all get out of our respectful vehicles. I get a hug second (not sure why), because she hugged Cate first, then Aaron and Kari.

We get a guided tour through her beautiful house and I do mean beautiful. We are walking through when Cate bumps me and points to a picture. "Who'se this?" I asked with a confused look.

"Oh, that's my husband Joel.", I think you could've heard a needle drop onto a pillow. None of us knew and she never mentioned him when she came down or wore rings. What the hell?

Cate breaks the silence, "Geez, you never mentioned him when you were visiting with us..."

"Oh, that's because he I was so into talking to you guys, I just omitted it."

What? Oh well, more on that subject later...

We each get a room in her house and start to unpack a little for the night and day we'll spend tomorrow. I think Aaron and Kari must've had that same conversation we were having, "what? Who is Joel? And why didn't we hear about him until now?"

We go downstairs after a few minutes and Ashley has made long island ice tea for the ladies and hands both Aaron and I beers from a well known Canadian brewery that starts with an "M" (I don't want to endorse them despite loving the beer... they can pay me and I'll say their name though!).

We are talking about our trip up and where we are going when I hear the front door open and "Hello!" and in walks a guy in a button down shirt, tie, and slacks. He's got a five-O'clock shadow and dark hair and eyes. I tower over him as he's probably only 5'8". I immediately know, it's Joel.

We get introduced and he really squeezes my hand hard when he shakes it. I am concerned and I just see him standing over me in bed as I wake up with an axe saying, "you fucked my wife, now I'm going to fuck you up," and hammering that axe into my chest repeatedly. However, that is just nerves as Joel turns out to be a decent guy. In shape, pleasant, and friendly, Joel quickly becomes a guy I could be friends with.

Joel leaves to go shower and change and it is then that I pull Ashley aside and ask her. She tells me that she loves Joel, but he is inefficient in the bedroom. He lacks the ability to make her orgasm and doesn't last long. So, I got the gist that Joel was unable to satisfy Ashley now, but I wondered if he had ever? However, I suspect yes he did at one time. I felt bad on many levels for a while until Ashley said, "don't feel bad... he knows" OH GOD NO!!! She told me a little and I was okay since she said he was hoping to meet us all. It was just odd that she never mentioned any of it at all before. But, that is her decision.

It has been pre-decided that we will enjoy a nice dinner out together and then the next day head to the beach for a fun day in the sun. That night the girls get dressed up and the guys spend the early evening shooting pool in their basement. Joel, Aaron, and I get to talking about sports, where our next stops are on our trip, and finally lands on the girls.

Joel leads in by saying something like, "You know you guys both have very attractive wives. Ashley told me they were both attractive, but I had no clue until I saw them." I am grinning, because I know he knows, but I haven't been able to share it with Aaron yet.

Aaron says thanks and that Ashley is great girl too. And by then we hear the girls coming into their basement looking very very attractive. Our night is marked by just a really relaxed night of light drinking, laughing, and overall relaxation. I do not know if I have had that great a time in a long time in such a relaxed atmosphere, but it was a lot of fun.

Out night concludes at around 10 as we head back to Ashley and Joel's. Because of conversations we are having, Aaron, Joel and Kari get into a car and I drive Cate and Ashley back. I opened the door for both girls to get in and am left alone in the front of the car like I am chauffeur. I think the trip to this restaurant took about 30-35 minutes, but I do not recall. I will say the trip home seemed to take no time at all.

Both Ashley and Cate are laughing and joking in the back as I start the car and then about five minutes in, it gets quiet. I peep through the rear mirror and see Ashley's neck being kissed by Cate quite passionately. Her eyes are closed and she is looking to the ceiling as my wife just kisses and touches her. This is dangerous because I cannot stop watching and yet I am compelled to drive us home. I keep looking back from time to time and am not saying word. Pretty soon Ashley has my wife's boobs out and she is sucking on them and playing with them all the while not forgetting to spend some time kissing her lips. This is very hot to me and I find myself wondering if the other car has any clue what is going on in this car.

I manage to get us home and we all go inside. Aaron who had been driving the car behind us asks me if I am okay? I said sure and he said, you were weaving a little bit on the way home. Opps...

The next day at the beach is a blast and basically a four mile walk from their house. I am not a beach guy by any means, but it was great. To see all three girls in bikini's was awesome as well. There was a little bar not far from where we were and he girls would repeatedly go and get drinks; some for us, but mostly for them. I lost track of Long Island Ice-Teas that they each got at three, but it was hot, very hot. At around noon, a guy named Shawn arrived to meet up with Ashley and Joel. I did not speak to him, but he seemed decent. I noticed that he stood very close to Ashley at times and by deductive reasoning, I suspected there was more to the story.

By about six o'clock we all had the feeling that as the sun was fading off, that it was time to head home. Joel invited Shawn to join us as did Ashley and Kari. So the group of seven of us headed home and it is still hot out. VERY HOT out.

As we goofed around on the way back, I heard running and felt a body jump onto my back. Suddenly as I staggered legs went around me and arms around my neck. Then I heard "gitty up, horsey!", with a heavy giggle and a smell of booze. I knew it was Ashley and allowed her to piggy back her way back on my back. About half way she whispered in my ear that she was happy we came, especially me and that I was awesome. Then she kissed my ear and I was excited.

Cate came trotting over and said, "Hey, I want a ride too!" By now everyone else was way ahead of us and I could only make out their heads as they walked down a hill. I stopped and said, "Okay, I think I can do this." I had Cate take Ashley's spot on my back and then I picked Ashley up on and carried her in my arms. That was the hardest walk I ever had to do and thank god it was only 1/3 of mile left or so to there house. I think both girls were shocked (as was I) that I could do it.

"Holy shit, I can't believe you are carrying us both", Cate blurted out as Ashley's eyebrows just raised in surprise. I couldn't say much as I was concentrating on "don't drop them..."

About forty feet from their house, I said, "you both owe me!" As I put both feet on their patio, it was time to let the passengers off the train and both girls departed. Ashley kissed my cheek and Cate kissed my lips. Cate might have said something, like, "wow you didn't have to carry us the entire way!" I was a little winded and just took my breathe for a few and I was sweaty.

I think now it is important to say, that Ashley and Joel have a property in a newer development. It is a wooded area with about half an acre between lots. And on either side of them, no one has build for at least two or three acres. From the front to back of their house, the land slopes away to the path we took going to the beach. So the basement opens onto a beautiful patio that is that composite decking (I really like it if I do say so myself), and steps lead down further to a small fire pit area about 4 feet down to one side. Although there are only two of them, there are sixteen chairs which means they probably have a lot of entertaining going on here along with a picnic table and round stone table (of course Cate, wants one... great!).

Ashley looked back and pointed to an outdoor shower on their deck so they could rinse off before entering the house. I used it quickly and felt so much better.

We ended up cooking outside and downing more drinks and by 9PM it was still hot out. Joel lighted a few tiki torches that outlined the patio and it was perfect. There were no words to describe it other than that. Everyone was laughing, joking, and telling stories. The booze was flowing and a very slightly breeze began to blow and cool it off a little. Joel had some good taste in music and had an Iphone docked with some speakers laying out some 'chill' music as Aaron would say. And from here it just get's better.

I do not know how it came up, but Cate mentioned how they lived so far from their neighbors you could do anything you wanted and they would never know. Ashley immediately said, I know... and elaborated by saying "Joel dared me to mow out here topless, then naked, and I did it."

Naturally there were some stunned reactions and one of which really shocked me. Kari, stood up and took off her top. Then she sat out down as Aaron said, "Karrrriiii....!" I could see the shine to her forehead and knew she was mildly inebriated.

"Oh no, if Kari wants to go topless than she should, here I'll follow", and with that Ashley's top was off. Then all eyes seemed to go to Cate who sat there pretty innocently for once. She smiled and said, "if my top comes off, those shorts," she pointed at all of us, "those shorts, better drop."

I looked at Joel and he gave me the "you don't have to tell me twice."

I'm undoing a knot when I hear Shawn and Joel both comment on Cate's boobs. "Wow your boobs are spectacular", one of them said.

Cate responded with a thanks as Kari and Ashley both said that her boobs were pretty damn awesome. I grin knowing she is loving this. Cate responds back about how there are a lot of nice looking cocks.

Before I know it and maybe because of the booze. Aaron and I are sitting on the bench seating they have there with both Kari and Cate in front of us (respectfully) and I see Shawn and Joel coming at Ashley from both ends. Shawn is behind her and Joel is sitting in front of her. I am enjoying seeing Ashley being taken by two guys and it excites me as I look down and see Cate going down on me.

It cant' be too long, but Kari stops and says, "Aaron?," then touches my wife's shoulder, "Cate? I would really like to suck on Matt, would you two mind?" She didn't ask me which I thought was funny and who am I kidding... I'm game. Cate says, sure and Aaron just kinda' shrugs. So Kari comes over and starts to suck on me. She winks at me and I have no idea what she has in mind. Aaron starts to watch and masterbate, but my wife stops him saying she has plans for him. She kneels down and puts her boobs around his cock and spits down on it starts to titty fuck his dick. Aaron is immediately loving it.

I'm watching Kari now as she goes up and down on my shaft trying to take it all. I am not huge by any means, but I do think she has trouble taking it all. I whisper that I want her to take it all, so she tries again and again, but just can't get down on past 3/4th of the way. I look down and see her touching herself and immediately ask her to stand up, bend over and face the other direction. Then I immediately sink my tongue and fingers into her vagina. She immediately puts her hands on her knees and starts to breathe harder. I'm licking her and the moisture level and sweetness to her juices are really wild. She is very very wet and as I lick reaches back with one hand to spread her ass so I can get just a little deeper licking her. Before long she orgasms, but I keep going. Her right leg is shaking as I lick feverishly and then grab her boobs in front of me and start to massage those nipples. She is moaning now and I hear Aaron beside me moaning as well. I proceed a little longer until I hear Aaron go, "oh shit..."

I stop and look over and Aaron is shooting his load already. He putters out a little load of cum all over her boobs with the first shot hitting under her chin. Cate just keeps titty fucking him until she can tell he isn't going to anymore. I remember thinking "and Ashley thought Joel was a fast one".

I see Kari watching Ashley getting it and I whisper, I think you should go over there and see if you can have a turn with those two. She just looks back at me and then gets up and walks over unaware Aaron has cum less than two feet away.

I watch as she interrupts them and soon Ashley is walking back our way which excites me more. Aaron gets up and walks over and gets himself another beer and just sits down on another chair as sweat is on his brow and he is outta' breathe. He is watching Kari as he is seated about three feet away as she is getting it from the back from Joel and is sucking on Shawn.

I think Ashley is gonna' come to me, but she gets to Cate who is standing up and kisses her and then proceeds to drop down and kiss Cate's boobs which still have Aaron's cum on it. I just sit there watching and stroking for a few as the cum on Cate's chest is slowly licked away, or finds itself on Ashley. Then they proceed to lie down and together in a 69 position.

I'm kinda' taking this all in and see Joel stop because I think he was gonna' cum. He leans back against the side of the house and drops down to a chair. He is labored in his breathing and sees me and give me this "get over and do it to her" motion with his hand and arm. I get up and walk over so I can get behind Kari. I do not think she has a clue it is me and I just push in. Between her tightening due to me going in and the "moan" with Shawn's dick in her mouth... It excites me and I slowly pull out and try to push in as far as I can go and Kari is just loving it. Shawn looks at me grins and says, "She is loving whatever... Umm.. you are doing." I can only just keep doing it and smile.

I can see Kari really going down hard on Shawn and he is starts to breathe hard. As gentlemanly as you can in situations like this, "Shawn says okay, okay... I'm gonna'... where can I?" as he pulls back so she can't suck on him and push him over the edge.

Kari blurts out, "Just cum on me." and Shawn does not disappoint. Like a Garden hose he spits out a load that I can only imagine from my angle hits her right in the face as he groans. Then he steps back. I grab Kari's ass and continue to pound away at her and within a minute she orgasms. She is loving it and as I look up. Aaron is back standing in front of Kari about 10 feet. He is aroused again and steps forward for Kari to suck on him. I guess he is ready again.

It isn't long before sweat is just dripping off of me. It lands on my chest, Kari's ass, lower back, and the patio. I am about half way and look back to see Cate and Ashley in the same position on the bench licking away. Cate on the bottom and Ashley on top.

I turn back and continue to go for a little while and pretty soon Aaron backing up and says, "I'm gonna' cum again." He let's loose with his cum and I think Kari is swallowing it as he groans with pleasure. I go a little longer and I can tell Kari's getting tired of getting it from the back side so I back out and she's almost loses her balance. I grab her arm and stop her from falling and she turns to look at me.

She smiles and says, "thanks... I don't know that I can walk straight!" All I can see is her one eye is closed due to cum and it is evident that that both Aaron and Shawn squirted on her face. It is dripping from her nose, cheek, and forehead. It is both strange to see and kinda' hot. She is tired and just sits down where the shower is and starts to massage her pussy.

I look back and see Cate and Ashley kissing again sitting there and I motion to Joel to get over here... We head over to Cate and Ashley a few steps away. They both see us coming and have no idea what to expect. I've wondered if Cate would ever want to guys at the same time and so here is my chance. So that is what happens. I get behind Cate and allow Joel to be blown by Cate. I do not know how to describe the look on her face, but she is in shock, but there appears to be another expression in there.

I can see Joel isn't too hard so Cate take control of that as Ashley just watches. I give it to Cate hard and she responds by sucking hard on Joel. Joel is really enjoying it and I have to say I think Cate is too at least from my end. She told me later that he got hard and excited very quickly and it turned her on that I was behind her immensely.

Joel grabs my wife's hair gently like a pony tail holder and spurts out a "fuck that is good" and I know all to well about her skills. He then proceeds to say, "I'm getting really close, where do you want it?"

Joel takes a step back and is standing there slowly stroking as if not to cum too soon. Cate has said nothing so I pick up the pace behind her and my balls are slapping against her. I reach forward and grab her hair and with a little force I pull on her pony tail (she likes this) and say, "He wants to know where. Tell him!"

Cate with a very out of breath voice says, "on my face." And Joel steps closer and nails her. It isn't a lot, but the first two shots smack her face. As it hits her, she orgasms as I continue to pound her. Then I am ready and shoot it all inside her. She moans so deeply and loud, I'm sure someone a couple houses down heard her. She must instantly orgasm again because she shutters and can barely keep standing like Kari.

A few minutes later we are all taking turns in the outdoor shower and cleaning up. Shawn cannot say thank you enough and knows by the conversation that this stays here and might just be one a time thing. He is beaming with a smile as are Kari and Cate. Both have having a hard time walking, but thank us for helping make it happen.

We all pretty much turn in after that, except me who is sitting outside still trying to cool off. If I smoked, it would be now that I would do so an savor it. I sip on a beer for another 1/2 hour and then come inside to get some sleep. I wish I could say I am sore from that work out, but no I am not.

I have a little more to tell, but that was the main event. I hope you guys liked it as much as we did.
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to five hole For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2014, 12:17 PM

I cannot believe that there hasn't been a single question or comment yet! Are you guys tired of our adventures or bored of them?
Old 08-05-2014, 12:55 PM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts
Default Damn Hot Stories!

Hell no, they are great, keep writing!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2014, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by five hole View Post
I cannot believe that there hasn't been a single question or comment yet! Are you guys tired of our adventures or bored of them?
Great story! Dont think anyone is bored
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrpeelush For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2014, 11:19 PM

The next day, we wake up and I don't think anyone is really all that "fresh" and 'chipper' save for me. I'm not saying that because I am narcissistic or cocky, but of all the group I actually think I had the least to drink.

Both Cate and I come down the stairs. I'm wearing a pair of mesh running shorts with a famous school from Ohio where it is important to call it "THE" and prestigious to "DOT" the "I", but I digress. Cate has a tank top on and shorts.
When we reach the kitchen, I see Ashley with her famed aviator sunglasses on, a tank top and bikini bottoms all but falling asleep at the counter. Joel is seated at the island with what they call a double 'face palm' trying to keep awake or keep his head up. Aaron and Kari are probably still upstairs sleeping and I think Shawn left. It is 9:30AM and we all agree to go back up and circle back at noon. No one is feeling that great.

I kiss Cate after I dress and she asks, "where you going?" I say to the store to get some groceries to make breakfast for everyone. Cate gives me a half-open eyed smile and kiss me, "You're the best."

I take our car and proceed to the store and a local market to buy some breakfast items. I have a plan and decide to make a couple different items. When I return I have bacon, eggs, cream cheese, peppers, onions, fresh herbs (a few to many to list), Texas toast, milk, fresh vanilla beans, cinnamon, REAL maple syrup (not that bottle that is shaped like a 'b*tch'), and a few other goodies. I start working, turn on my Iphone, plug in my ear buds and cook like a fiend. I made Vanilla bean French Toast, Boursin Cheese omelets with peppers and onions, and bacon. The smell must have motivated people because they came downstairs to see what was going on. I felt bad as Joel and Ashley came down first thinking there was a fire or something. I think they were pleasantly surprised by what I had and all six of us ate well. I got a lot of compliments and perhaps missed my calling as a culinary professional. Oh well.

The rest of the day we spent fishing on a boat that Joel's friend loaned us. I shouldn't say 'boat'... maybe mini yacht. It was amazing and could've slept all of us. The girls laid out predominately, but Ashley and Cate would take turns fishing too. Kari was still a bit tired and perhaps 'sore' so she stayed away. Joel and I really bonded over fishing and talking. I was very surprised to hear that Ashley bragged about me so much to him, however; he said he wasn't threatened at all and knew I had a good woman. He also thanked me for last night and I had to thank him back. It was "weird" to talk about it, but I'm glad we did.

We get back home around 9PM after docking and locking up the boat and I do not know if I am tired from the sun, from not sleeping in, or a combination of it all, but I decide to excuse myself and head up stairs to our room to sleep. I climbed into bed and I honestly think my head touched the pillow and I was out.

Before I go any further... I might have "lied" to you readers when I said "yesterday" was the 'big show'. For me it was just about to happen and perhaps you'll agree.

Around 1:30 in the morning I'm awakened by hearing someone whisper, "shh... be quiet" and then a giggle. I'm not awake and flip on the light and jump out of bed thinking someone is in the room that shouldn't be there. Alas, Ashley giggling, Cate, and Joel are in the room. They apparently have all agreed that my 'sweetness' this morning of making brunch needs to be thanked properly. I'm cool with Ashley and Cate doing something, but if Joel gets anywhere near me to... Well, that won't be happening.

They lead me outside on the patio again. The night air is again warm and the gentle ocean breeze hits us. I ask what is going on and I am then pushed down on a chair by Ashley.

It is probably in my best taste to say what everyone has on. I have my mesh shorts on and that is it. Joel is wearing a pair of shorts as well and a tank top. Ashley has on a bandeau bikini top and bikini bottoms, while Cate has on a tube top and bikini bottoms. Cate's hair is down and she and Ashley both look like have dolled themselves up.

"So we wanted to say thank you for the sweet brunch you made us. Both Ashley and I couldn't come up with anything until we thought of giving you whatever you want and that evolved into making your own porno, where YOU", Cate pointed at me. "You are the director, photographer, and actor! You tell us what you want and we'll do it. You see that guy over there?" She points to Joel. "He's an 'extra', if you want to use him, you can, but if not..."

"HEY!" Joel cries out, "I thought you said I could be in it?"

Ashley get's up and goes over to Joel and starts to talk to him. I can't hear what they are saying, but I'm pretty sure I heard, "NOT another word..." and "Don't worry you'll get yours!"

So Ashley comes back and whispers in my ear as her hand is on my thigh, "IF you show this to anyone, I'll fucking rip off your nuts!"

At this point, I almost don't want to do it out of fear, but Cate shoves a video camera in my hands and says, "So what do we do Mr. Director?"

I think for a minute and so much races through my head. This is every guys dream and then I look over at Joel.
"Joel, are you okay with this?"

He nods and says, "Yeah, you bet."

So then I ask for a kiss from each girl. I first kiss Cate quite passionately and then move to her neck which usually drives her crazy and gives her the chills. Then I kiss Ashley with matching passion and she is turned on. I know it because of the breath she exhales after I stop.

I fumble to turn on the camera and finally get it... As the little red record light comes on I say, "Ladies, why don't you take off my shorts and give me what all men want, a sensual BJ by both of you at the same time."

Both girls grab pillow and then come over and kneel down on the patio on them. Cate gets my shorts off and Ashley immediately grabs my stiffening penis and starts to stroke it gently. She then scoots up and starts to give me a blowjob. Cate doesn't waste anytime and dips below Ashley so she can suck on my balls. Oh my God. If you have never had this done guys... HAVE IT DONE! About four minutes in I ask them to switch and they do so.

Cate is using her technique that she uses on me all the time and is getting me quite hard as Ashley sucks on my balls. I'm in heaven and for the next eight minutes I just allow them do it as I use the camera to film them both. After that I tell them to stop and for them both to lose their tops. Ashley takes off her bikini top while Cate just pulls down her tube top so it is around her stomach allowing her beautiful C/D cup boobs to pop out.

I have Cate lay on her back and Ashley squat over her face while I lick Cate. Cate in turn licks Ashley. I set the camera down to capture this, but after a minute or two I turn it off to focus in on Cate. I lick feverishly and get Cate to orgasm twice and I'm pretty sure she got Ashley once licking her. Then I stop the girls and have them switch places... Cate is really moaning as Ashley just licks, massages, and otherwise laps at Cate's vagina. At the same time I know I got Ashley to orgasm once as she grabbed my head and pushed me closer to her clit.

I keep licking and Ashley again orgasms as I am almost certain Cate does just because of the labored breathe, her body shuttering, and the moans. I finally tug off Ashley's bottoms and rub my penis against her clit as she continues to eat out my wife. Cate has those eyes that say, "I want it now!" But it won't be happening yet. I finally push my penis all the way in and Ashley let's out... "oh... God!" that trails off when she gets to 'God'. I know I am doing well and she is continuing to lick Cate who is playing with her boobs and biting her lip. I love that.

I grab the camera and film a bit of this before asking both girls to switch places and I do the exact same thing. My dick eventually slides into Cate quite easily with how wet she is. It is then I start to really give it to her as she licks Ashley again.

I glance over at Joel who is watching very quietly and stroking his cock with the other hand. He's waiting patiently and thinks I want him over... but I wave him off and mouth "not yet". He nods and sits back down.

I continue to thump my wife and she orgasms as I slow up and pull out. A sad moan escapes her lips. "I was really enjoying that!" I wink and say, "you'll get yours soon enough."

At this point I ask Cate and Ashley to stop and get Ashley on all fours as I lay on the ground under her. I can fit in there quite well. I want Cate watching and massaging her vagina. As I film Ashley on top of me... I wave over Joel who I tell to get behind Ashley and put it in her back door. Ashley's eyes go wide and Joel gets back there and slowly pushes his penis in there and Ashley is both in a little pain, but a lot of pleasure. I can feel his cock hitting the wall I am pounding.

Cate is really massaging herself and breathing hard. I bet she is orgasm for the fifth time and that just gives me an idea. I tell Joel to stop and dismount from giving it to Ashley and go wash his penis off. He does and comes back as I am getting a BJ from Cate. I tell him to give it to her from behind, but not in the ass. Cate gave me a look at first thinking I was going to tell him to go back there... But I wouldn't since she won't do it and I think it hurts her.

Joel is really pounding her and she is in turn really sucking on me as Ashley watches and kisses me open mouthed.
She stops so she can continue to massage her clit too.

I can see it in Joel's eyes and tell him "don't... yet!" He nods and slows down and pulls out of Cate. She moans when he does it but continues to suck on me, going deeper and harder than before. She goes down deep on me and grabs my balls with her hand and like an imaginary force-field has been lifted, I'm suddenly all, but ready to cum.

Joel is too, so I get the girls to sit up and we both stand over them. I'm filming it and Ashley asks, "are you going to cum on us?" Ashley kinda' looks excited as she says it.

Joel has an evil grin and I say, "yes and you two are gonna' take it all."

Cate has an excited look in her eye and starts to grab both boobs with her hands as she kneels in front of us. Both Joel and I are really stroking ourselves and finally Joel opens fire first. His first shot is a strong one that hits Ashley's cheek and splatters up and over landing on her nose, the opposite cheek and on Cate's forehead and in her hair. The next shot is shorter and lands on Ashley's lips and almost her eyes as she squints shut. He delivers two more smaller loads that just wind up at Ashley. I manage to capture it all on film.

Then I tell Cate to suck on Joel's cock to make sure she didn't miss a drop. Ashley is stunned by that much cum from Joel and the control he had as she says, "Joel, baby, that was a lot for you."

Joel smiles and starts to walk away when I say, "don't". I stop recording and say "Film this!" I toss him the camera and step closer to both Cate and Ashley. With both hands I grab bunch of Ashley's hair and bigger portion of Cate's. I am not mean, but I am foreceful. "Now both of you, make me cum." Ashley starts to deep throat me and Cate gives me a look. A look that says, "ooh... I like it when you take charge."

No sooner had Cate switched to suck on me... I could feel myself ready. I pulled back about three inches and let it go. My shot splattered on Cate's upper lip with some going in her mouth and the rest on and around her nose. I pumped one more time and exploded in her open mouth and chin before holding back a little while I swiveled and plastered Ashley. My first three shots hit her cheeks and forehead. She pulled back for a second not expecting that much, and when the fourth shot came, it hit her on the teeth and dripped out of her mouth. I emptied two more pumps on her before I was able to turn back to Cate and blast two finals shots on her... One on her boobs, and a better one that hit her in the eye (sorry Cate, I did not try). I think both Cate and Ashley shouted in unison, "Holy shit, that is a lot!"

It didn't take long to clean up, sneak back in and put the video to a data disc for me to take home before erasing it all. We ended up going to bed and I thanked all three of them before I left for bed with Cate and Ashley said, "NO thank you!" It made me smile and then before you know my head hit the pillow and I was asleep with Cate cuddled up next to me.

I believe I have one more story to share on this trip which I will share sooner than later. Give me some time and I hoped you enjoyed this part as much as I DID!!!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to five hole For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2014, 12:13 PM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Nice job!

Great story, Five hole! Hotter than Hell!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2014, 01:30 AM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 206 Posts

Damn that is one hot story! Did they intend for you to keep the video or was it supposed to be deleted? Does anyone know you have it now?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p