uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2018, 11:36 PM

Thanked 1,284 Times in 109 Posts

This was a weird one. I got together with a woman I worked with. We got naked in a woods and explored each others bodies. For some reason I didn't want to fuck her as her c*nt wasn't attractive to me - she had red c*nt hairs and "innie" lips - the type with the inner lips hidden by the outer lips. As I like dark haired c*nt with pouty inner lips, hers just didn't do it for me. I sucked it and it didn't even taste good - nothing like my wife's normal tasting c*nt with its awesome black trimmed hairyness.
So we felt each other all over, exploring each other's bodies and she finished up giving me a BJ and I came in her mouth. I tried kissing her but she wasn't interested and it was like kissing a parrot.
We got together a few time after that but it was just for a feel-athon and a BJ to finish. She always swallowed my come. She had nice feeling tits and her c*nt felt good inside to my probing fingers. I never did fuck her and I don't regret it.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ranger 1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2018, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger 1 View Post
...I tried kissing her but she wasn't interested and it was like kissing a parrot...
I guess I'm inexperienced. What's kissing a parrot like?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sleazoid For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2018, 01:58 AM

Thanked 25,458 Times in 2,690 Posts
Default I wantto be

With every woman who I had sex with that was only doing it to get me to marry them..... you can always tell who they are if you are the type of guy who CAN get laid..

They think their tits will woooo you.... they doo what they HAVE to do, and they have been doing it for a long time like that w/ those who easily surcum to mechanical sex,,, because it is sex...

BORRRRRRRRRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING BEATS A REAL FUN GIRL WHO HAS NO ALTERIOR MOTIVE.
Old 07-01-2018, 01:36 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default Worst

Had an ex who had times she just...layed there or even on top she wasn't that enthusiastic. Well she was riding me reverse cowgirl one day, her idea for sex, her choice if position. But she was so unenthusiastic that my mind started wandering...and I fell asleep. Woke up after about a 20 minute nap...she was still going through the motions so I faked getting off. Two sexless weeks later we were done.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2018, 06:03 PM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts
Default My worst sex...

I still remember... It was about 2 weeks after my boss took advantage of my wife at his beach cabin. She was 24 years old and boss was 61 years old. She did not let me touch her first week as she blamed on me a bit for what happened as I sort of let it happen by leaving them at cabin.

So about 2 weeks later I let her drink to have sex... I was still young and because of the excitment I only lasted less than a minute.

Then she told me no worry... and said 61 years old boss lasted about 2 hours....

A few month later she finally confessed she never had orgasm with me... and boss was the first men who gave her very first and following multiple orgasms...

Boss had my wife as his sex toy for 3 years... then recently I found out they had occasional sex for last 20 years behind me..
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2018, 08:45 AM

Thanked 84,603 Times in 2,952 Posts

Thinking back I realized my first time (age 15 or 16) with a girl about 16 - Humped away pulled out - GOT CRABS!!!
Old 07-18-2018, 11:09 AM

Thanked 4,010 Times in 227 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
Dead fish are the worse. Had two that didn't make a single sound or movement of any kind. Much less exciting than masturbating.
So true. I was the third to a hotwife couple for several years. The wife was wonderfully attractive with a very nice body, and loved sex. In bed she was enthusiastic, came easily and several times, was very skilled and just enjoyed herself tremendously. All in all, she was as good as any woman I'd ever been with. Really fun.

That went on for quite a while and she developed an emotional connection with me that made it even better . . . until her husband started to get jealous. He began telling her to dial it back, and being the obedient woman she was, did exactly that. Over the next year she gradually cooled down to the point where she'd simply lay there, dead fish, with her head turned to the side and her eyes closed. I did her a couple of final times that way, then thought, "fuck this. She's become exactly no fun whatsoever." So I ended it. Made her husband six kinds of pissed off. Accused me of "throwing my wife away like a cheap prostitue." <eyeroll>

Quote:
Originally Posted by raysallx View Post
I've been with several multiple orgasming women; that's the gold standard.
Pretty much. For a couple of years I knew a true redhead, multi-orgasmic, yelping, panting, screamer who appeared to nearly pass out every time she came (which was every couple of minutes), and who would leave a dinner plate-sized wet spot on the bed after a good session. That was 25 years ago and I still think about her from time to time.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Leviticus59 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2018, 04:16 PM

Thanked 57,061 Times in 2,194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviticus59 View Post
So true. I was the third to a hotwife couple for several years. The wife was wonderfully attractive with a very nice body, and loved sex. In bed she was enthusiastic, came easily and several times, was very skilled and just enjoyed herself tremendously. All in all, she was as good as any woman I'd ever been with. Really fun.

That went on for quite a while and she developed an emotional connection with me that made it even better . . . until her husband started to get jealous. He began telling her to dial it back, and being the obedient woman she was, did exactly that. Over the next year she gradually cooled down to the point where she'd simply lay there, dead fish, with her head turned to the side and her eyes closed. I did her a couple of final times that way, then thought, "fuck this. She's become exactly no fun whatsoever." So I ended it. Made her husband six kinds of pissed off. Accused me of "throwing my wife away like a cheap prostitue." <eyeroll>

Pretty much. For a couple of years I knew a true redhead, multi-orgasmic, yelping, panting, screamer who appeared to nearly pass out every time she came (which was every couple of minutes), and who would leave a dinner plate-sized wet spot on the bed after a good session. That was 25 years ago and I still think about her from time to time.
Don't you just love multi orgasmic screamers......they are the best there is
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2019, 03:39 PM

Unless it's mutually agreed breakup sex, I tend to find that the worst sex I have is generally towards the end of a relationship.

Everything is boring and so predictable, there also appears to be a new lack of connectivity and lack of passion between the two parties.

Occasionally this change in mood manifests into a hate fuck (you really dint want to go here) You just turn the light off and mechanically thrust into a hole. No touching of tits, no kissing, no foreplay you just want to discharge your load in something tight and moist and then fall asleep . No thought about the other party, all that's running through your mind is the image of the babe you saw at the pool/beach/gym last week and who is definitely way out of your league.

Hate fucks are not great and just do your head in. If you fall into these sessions , it is really time to move on and find someone you can connect with once again.

If it's become a chore to do the bedroom olympics or worse if your partner makes you feel like it's some big treat that you're invited to the annual switching on of the Christmas lights .....

Then it's time to move on.

With marriage out of the way, kids all grown up and a place of my own It's easy for me. It may not be for others.

I'm happy with a partner that I can make out with on a regular basis. If the frequency is not to my liking, I find someone else (or cheat)

Life is too short to be stuck in a relationship with just occasional and mediocre sex.

So each relationship has its share if 'bad sex' associated with it at some point.

If I was to give you some specifics then here are a few examples which were 'bad' in their own ways.

V8 was good in bed, a petite frame, had a tight pussy and an interesting Brazilian pubic cut when it wasn't fashionable.. However the moment I had cum inside her she would tell me to get out of the bed, get dressed and go home. No matter what the weather or how drunk / tired we were I had to leave. There was no second wild fucks in the middle of the night or romantic embraces and hugs in the morning which build a relationship .

Yes it was sex but very odd. I asked here one day what was wrong and she said she had been abused when younger and couldn't let any men get close to her.

She was a nice lady and if was a shame she wouldn't let any one get close to help her. She was very insecure.

More on her

N20 had a body to die for but I had to be invited over to her side of the bed to enjoy it with foreplay before we had to roll back to my side so that I could ejaculate. Bottom line she didn't like cum in the slightest, I would say she hated the stuff. It would get to the point where she even hit me on one occasion when some touched her milky white skin. The more she shunned my cum the more of a challenge it was for me to think of ways to cover her in it .

An example of her loathing of cum

S23 liked to keep her lady bits in good shape. A surgeon had given her a really tight pussy post a hysterectomy operation and she she even shaved it bald for me.

All sounds to be good to be true. Well there was a dark side to her love slot in that she would powder it each night with talcum powder. It would make a mess on the bathroom floor and was a pain to clear up, peppered remnants of that white powder looked awful on her arse and worst of all was the taste that just dried your mouth if you went down on her.

We had good sex but it got predictable as I had seen her full range of sexy knickers (just three pairs all the same style but different colours) inside three weeks of a four month relationship. Furthermore she was a little reluctant for me to put my full length into her tiny slot and would only wish to take the first part of my member inside her. Basically I was way too big for her and our final few sessions were ones where I would experiment on positions to see how much length was enough for her and then how much was too much. (I suppose it was kind of a 'hate fuck'?)

The bad sex (for her) was that I was just too big!

Now how many people can say that a humble 8 inch cock is just too big? It makes me want to do a threesome with a horny chick and a black dude just to make me feel bad and inadequate.

More on S23 here

Last edited by WalterBlog; 04-27-2019 at 03:52 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WalterBlog For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2019, 12:43 AM

Default Drunken Cougar.

Early twenties, just out of college. I started dating a lady in her mid 30s. Which, at least to me at 23 was unimaginably old, but hey, she was good looking, smart, and interested in me. She was sophisticated, had done more than one tour in the army and was a lawyer. We hadn't done more than make out, when one night at a bar she got plastered drunk. Way too drunk for me to consider screwing around with. Plus, did I mention she was a criminal lawyer? My non-drinking buddy drove her and me in my car to her place to drop her off. I got her inside and she started trying to get me to stay. I explained we were all in my car- where would my buddy stay? She said she'd fuck him too, and started in on wanting a threesome. She started threatening to scream if I didn't stay with her - plus laid on a guilt trip that I had been 'leading her on' if I didn't stay. So I agreed we'd all drive back to my place, my friend could walk the 3 blocks to his house, and she could stay at my place.

One at my apartment it was a chore getting her from the car to the stairs. I went back outside and thanked my friend and apologized for all this. When I got back inside, there she was on the stair landing with her pants and panties down to mid-thigh, asking me do do her there, and kind of whining about it. Worrying about the other apartments in the building, I got her to my apartment and to my couch.

Cussing under my breath I went to brush teeth, get some water in me and go to bed. When I got to bed, there she was naked, spread out. And, being a dumb youth of 23, I was kind of grossed out by the the less-than Playboy model perfection of a 35 year old woman who's had a couple of kids (but was still in great shape looking back at it, her boobs were just saggy. I know better now.) So, I was very unenthusiastic. She was drunk, I wanted no part of it, but I gave up.

I got in bed and she was all over me. I couldn't even get it up I was so unattractied to her, and she got mad. Finally we got it in and somewhere in there she passed out on top of me. Worst ever.

The next morning she acted like nothing was wrong and was all chipper like we were one level higher in our relationship and refused to believe half of what I said happened. A few days later she accused me of cheating on her because I didn't call her all day and then she was out of my life. Yay.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shiftyj For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample