uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-18-2013, 07:27 PM

Default Request - At home and casual

I recently had to stop by my neighbour's place briefly and he answered the door and invited me in. He and his wife are both in their mid 60s and to be honest I have never thought of the wife as remotely attractive, but on this occasion, she walked out wearing a very tight fitting cotton top. Firstly, it was very clear that she was braless and also that she had, to my suprise, exceptional tits, full and round, with very hard nipples. I have seen this woman dozens of times previously and she never dresses at all sexy or revealignly but I just happened to catch her dressed casually at home. Wondering if anyone has similar experiences where they happened to see someone at home showing much more than they typically would?
Old 11-18-2013, 07:39 PM

Default Sunday Mornings

I used to visit a friend on Sunday mornings. He's always up early so it wasn't a problem and because it was a Sunday his GF slept late so give us a chance to do some mens talk before she is up. But when she does get up and comes down she's usually wearing a thin black nightie which she thinks covers everything and usually it does but whenever she stand close to the window or in the sunlight it becomes transparent. The number of times I've seen her naked with her B cup hanging loose without her knowing makes me smile everytime.
Old 11-19-2013, 03:15 PM

Thanked 4,722 Times in 257 Posts
Default Friend's wife

A close friend of mine recently married a bank VP (late 50s). I had always seen her in a business suit or casual clothes with a very conservative neckline. I never really thought she had exceptionally large breasts until this night I stopped by to borrow something. She had just gotten out of their hot tub and was wearing only a large long t-shirt. Since she was still a little damp it clung to her. Wow did she have one beautiful set of hooters with gum drop sized nipples. I had a hard time looking away. I could tell she was enjoying being dressed that way around me. I mentioned to my friend the next time I saw him how impressed I was with her tits. He responded that maybe sometime she might even show them to me. Geez what can I think of to borrow from him next?
Old 11-19-2013, 04:50 PM

Thanked 1,861 Times in 100 Posts
Default Cute friend in her garden.

After a summer BBQ my wife and I went round to collect my car we'd left overnight.

Our friend and her husband were cooking up some of the leftovers for lunch. They invited us to have a drink with them and as I sat on the grass opposite our braless friend who was wearing a light sun-dress I got a great view up her dress to her pink lacy panties. I also couldn't help notice how prominent her nipples on her b-cup breasts were. I didn't expect them to be so big and prominent.
Old 11-19-2013, 05:58 PM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Yes

I was called by a friend once to pick him up because his car would not start he needed a lift to work. When I got to his place he invited me in to have a cup of coffee before we left,his wife was getting the coffee and only had a house coat on and when she leaned down to set my cup down in front of me the house coat came open, my guess is it wasn't tied all that good. She was not wearing anything under it and I got a good view of everything. Once she noticed what had happen she said,omg I'm so sorry, then headed up stairs with a red face. My friend started laughing and ask if I had enjoyed the view,I just smiled at him and said we better get going. That was the only time I had ever seen his wife like that she wasnt to bad of a looking gal.

Last edited by daskers; 11-19-2013 at 06:03 PM.
Old 11-19-2013, 07:11 PM

Thanked 2,302 Times in 159 Posts
Default Drunk friend

My best friend used to be a bartender at a restaurant. One night after closing, we stayed there drinking with some other drinking buddies, and my friend wound up totally ripped. As we left for the night (morning, whatever) we went out to our cars, and he was staggering a bit. I asked if he was ok, and he just looked at me and then bent over by his car and puked his guts out LOL. So I took him home. He was living in an apartment with his recent bride. We climbed the stairs, with him leaning on me for support, and murmuring that he was going to pass it off to his wife that he was just sick (she didn't approve of drinking). So we get to his door, and he is having trouble standing up, and there was no way I was going digging in his pocket for keys. So, at 3:00 in the morning I knock on his door. His wife must have thought he just forgot his apartment key or something, because shortly the living room light came on and then the door opened. And there she was, totally nude, showing me and her drunk husband all her glory Apparently, as I learned from him later, she always sleeps nude. She grabbed a robe and covered up quickly, but not before I had seen all the secrets she had to offer! I helped her get him to the bed, which caused the robe to give me many more peeks. I made some excuse about him getting sick at work and made a hasty exit. To this day, she has never mentioned that episode.

((A few years later he loaned me some VHS tapes to make digital captures for him. Attached is a sample of what I got to see that night))
Attached Thumbnails
jen.jpg  
Old 11-19-2013, 08:59 PM

Thanked 16,222 Times in 1,125 Posts

My wife's mother is always super casual. Never wears a bra around the house when we come visit, often in a nightgown with nothing under it, etc.

I also used to do apartment repairs for a management company. I can't tell you how many women I have seen in nighties, tank tops, etc, always braless whenever I would have to stop by to fix something in the evening, and they always knew I was coming by. In fact, of the 50 or so apartments I visited with a female there in a year's time, maybe only three or four times the woman home was wearing a bra.
Old 11-19-2013, 11:33 PM

Thanked 26,525 Times in 1,273 Posts

I do PC repair, I got a call from a woman in a distant city who found my number in the YP's. Her daughter attended college locally, her PC was out, could I go fix it and she would pay me with a Visa card. I got the address, the woman said her daughter was home all day studying, so off I went. I had to ring the bell several times before a pretty young lady in a T-shirt answered the door, I obviously woke her up. She said her PC was upstairs in the bedroom so I followed her up, with an eyeful of her pantied bottom to enjoy. I sit at the computer desk, she sits cross legged on the bed, oblivious to the full view I'm getting.

While I'm doing virus cleanup, she calls some friend and they are making plans for the day. To my immediate left she stands up, takes off her T-shirt, still taking on the phone, walking around topless. I'm trying to pretend I don't notice, but that's impossible.
Old 11-22-2013, 09:18 PM

Thanked 4,426 Times in 243 Posts
Default Friend's Mom in Pajamas

When I was a teen I had a friend whose single mom was a hottie. She was Italian and reminded me of Gina Lollabrigida. Not quite as pretty, but just as shapely. Normally when I visited she tended to wear a tight clinging sweater that displayed her large breasts in the bullet bras of the day. But one time, and one time only, I visited my friend on a Friday evening, and she was parading around in a pajama set. It was still early in the evening, and as my friend and I hung out in his family room, his mom kept coming in and talking with us, more than she usually would. Her pajama top scooped low and exposed a lot of her cleavage, and she was clearly braless. One time she brought in some newspaper clipping and asked me to read it. She stood shoulder to shoulder with me as we read it together, and I stared down into her scooping pajama top and gawked at her tits from point blank range. I didn’t quite spot any areolas, but I saw just about everything down to that point, and her cleavage in the middle nearly to the bottoms of her breasts. I have no recollection what the newspaper article was about, but I still remember her cleavage.
Old 11-24-2013, 10:18 PM

I can think of a few more but one that stands out for me is a rather unfreindly but attractive for her age (about 59 or 60) woman who worked at the property management company who managed our old building. She was never freindly, dressed conservatively, of course, when I'd see her in the office to drop off a check or whatever. Quire pretty though, with short gray-black hair. She was unfriendlier than usual when I had to call her early one Sunday morning over some emergency that necessitated me having to get key from her. She very reluctantly said I could come round and get it from her at her house, which I did and was a little shocked when she answered the door in what appeared to be a man's pyjama top and no pants (although the top was ling so nothing below the waist was visible, apart from her very impressive legs. Her bust appeared a little less prominent than at work so I quickly guessed she was braless, a fact confirmed when she briefly turned so that the top opened up between two of the buttons, giving me a brief but clear side view of the bottom half of one of her naked boobs. No nipple, sad to say, but seeing the underside of that beautiful full tit was incredible.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p

1m:49s