Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2015, 11:39 AM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts
Default Flashing fun

gasb thanks for the great detailed story and the pictures of your sexy wife. It's like you are living our lives when younger. That's sort of how my wife began posing and letting men play with her tits. But for us the first times were on a semi secluded beach with nude men. Not near as daring.
Just be careful where you are and don't get trapped or talked into something you won't like. It's all about fun and showing the wife.
Keep in mind now there are serveilance cameras everywhere.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2015, 12:52 PM

WOW!!!!

Absolutely AWESOME
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newCrazyCpl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2015, 12:18 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

My god gasb, your wife is a stunning woman!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apeyboy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2015, 02:13 PM

Thanked 16,414 Times in 956 Posts

Another night out & she goes a little bit further!! Again it's her idea to go out, so I ask her where she wants to go? She tells me she wants to go back to the auto body place. She said it really turned her on the way all the guys reacted to seeing her. We start on our way there, once we get there we park at the same place as last time.This time she is only wearing a dress & heels. We walk around the building and there are 3 guys up against a pick-up truck talking. One guys eyes open up & with a huge smile he says "you're back". We make small talk, then he brings up what happened last time. He asked if I was really her husband, he could not believe a husband would let his wife do that. Then he asks "no show this time"? That was our cue! I told her to show them her tits, the dress she was wearing was a little tight at the top so she was only able to pull one out. The guys were all saying things like "yea", "all right", "very nice". She then struggled to pop the other one out. I told her to just take off the dress. The guys all just sat quiet as to not want to mess anything up. She then pulls her dress over her head & is standing there with only her heels on holding her dress in her hand. They all just gasp for air! One guy just keeps saying "I can't believe this is happening right now" over & over. They ask if they can take a pic, again I tell them to give me the phone & I will take it for them. She sits on the tail of the truck one guy on each side (the third guy didn't want to be in the pic) & I take the pic. One guy asked if he could feel her tit & she said " go ahead". He sat holding it for some time not moving it at all. Then one guy sat on the tool box in the bed of the truck, my wife stood next to him with one foot in the bed & one foot on the box, he wrapped his arms around one of her legs & I took another pic. I gave him back his phone & told them that I didn't get any pics last time so I wanted to take some this time, They all said okay, just don't put it on youtube...lol. I took some of her on the truck next to them, then I asked them to each get on a side of her & lift her up with her legs apart (i've seen pics like that here & thought it would be fun). She puts her arms around them and up she goes, I'm looking at two guys holding my wife spread so I could take a pic!! The third guy is right at my shoulder, I hear him whispering "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck". We tell them we have to go, they offer us a beer, but we turn the offer down.

We get in the car drive a little ways and pull into a gas station. As I'm pumping gas I tell her to come out & let me get a pic of her pumping gas naked (another type of pic I've seen here). She gets out with only her heels on, comes around the car & I take a few pics. There is a car on the other side of the pump with two girls in there that are just looking over, they see me & just smile and giggle a little. My wife gets back in the car, when I get back in her dress is already back on. I could see she was wanting more out of the night. I asked if she really wanted to get wild tonight. She must have seen something in my face because she seemed a little nervous about answering me. She said " like what?" I told her, lets go back to those guys, go in the shop & you finger yourself until you make yourself cum!! She asked if that would turn me on, I said yes! She said she would be embarrassed, but agreed she wanted to go back. So off we went back to the shop.

When we got there we pulled right up to the shop this time, parked the car and got out. There was no one out side. We walked up to the shop. Only two of the guys were there. We asked where the other guy was & they said he just left for the night. I told them that we changed our mind & would join them for a beer. One guy went to get the beer, I asked the other guy if there were any cameras in the shop she wanted to flash them. He said none in the shop but there was one in the office & he showed me where it was. She really wasn't going to flash them I was just making sure there were none in the shop. The first guy came back with our beer and again asked if she was really my wife..lol. He offered my wife a chair and again we had small talk. Then he said how great her show was. Again that was our cue, I asked if he wanted to see her tits again, He said "yes!!" She pulled out one tit, then as she was sitting there, she put her foot on the edge of the chair exposing her bald pussy. I told them to grab a seat. One guy just squatted down next to her. Then she gave me a little evil grin and started to rub her pussy!! The other guy said "oh my god!!" and grabbed a chair. I was noticing people kept walking by the door holding phones. I asked him to roll down the aluminum door and he did. My wife was trying to get the other tit out, but I told her just take it all off. She stood up took off the dress and sat back down, rubbing her clit. These guys were just taking it all in and loving it.I told the guy to move his chair closer and he did. Then I grabbed my wife by the ankle and put her foot on the arm rest of his chair, then I grabbed her other leg and put it in the desk, now both guys were in between her legs staring at her finger in her pussy. They kept making comments on how great this was & how hard she was making them. She was fingering herself rubbing her own tits I was as hard as a rock. I took a few pics of them in that position. One guy said he loves her tits, so I told him to touch them. He got up and started to rub them, Then the other guy asked if he could touch, she told him okay and he got out of the chair and started to rub her tits. I asked her if she was getting turned on with two guys rubbing her while she was fingering herself. She said yea but she felt a little embarrassed. I asked if it would turn her on more with three guys touching her, then I walked over bent down and started to lick her pussy while the other two were rubbing her tits!! One guy said " really!! I can't believe this, I can not believe this". I got up and had her juice all over my chin and just wiped it off. The guys got back into their positions by her. I told then we had to go, they thanked her non stop, she gave them a hug good bye, one guy got a hand full of her ass then the other guy reached around with both hands for a nice squeeze. They rolled open the door and let us out, she was still naked on the walk to the car.

On our way home I told her that she didn't make herself cum, she told me I should have put my dick in her mouth and she would have. I took out my dick and told her to make us both cum, as she started fingering herself I kept talking about what happened that night, She was so wet I could hear the juice on her fingers. She started sucking my dick and almost right away she started to cum, taking all of my dick in as far as she could, which made me blow my load in the back of her throat in no time at all!!
Old 12-10-2015, 02:55 PM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Awesome. Can you post any of the photos?
Old 03-05-2016, 08:26 AM

GASB, Has your fun continued?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MontanaMan7 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2016, 12:45 PM

Thanked 16,414 Times in 956 Posts

I really can't believe how far things have got!! The wife was feeling a little kinky so I told her let's go buy her a new toy. We headed out & she saw one that she was curious about. It was a big 10" vibrator. She wanted to try it but was afraid it would hurt. I told her to get it because I knew she would like it. As we were leaving the store she said why don't we stop off and see the guys from the garage place. I could see she was in a playful mood and wanted to show herself so I agreed to go.

We pulled up and parked right up front this time. I told her to go in by herself and say hi, then I would follow her in. Right away I hear a guy yell "You're back!!", I walk in & it was one of the guys from before, I think he's the owner of the shop. As I walk in there are 4 guys in there, the owner, the guy that didn't want to be in any pics from the time before, another guy in a white shirt who looked to be in his 40's, and a young guy early 20's. I had some minor scratches on my car so I asked the owner to take a look and give me an estimate while I was there lol. He my wife and I all went back outside.After talking about the car he asked if they could get another show? My wife had on a long skirt with nothing under and a sleeveless shirt with no bra. I told her to pull out her tits & for him to put his arm around her and they would walk back in like that, so they did. As soon as we got back in the owner told the young guy to close the roll up door because we liked it better that way last time. Then he kicked a guy out of the chair and gave it to my wife & said it was for the show. The owner seemed to be a little bit more aggressive this time, almost showing off for the guy in the white shirt. My wife sat down, the owner handed us each a beer then asked the guy in white if he wanted to see her pussy. The guy in white didn't answer and kind of seemed in aww of the whole thing. He was sitting right in front of my wife, so I pulled up her skirt so he could see her pussy. I saw my wife was already wet!! I told the guy to take off his sunglasses & take a good look. My wife raised her leg and started rubbing her clit for him.This time things escalated very quick. He said her pussy looked like it tasted good, I got down on my knees started to like her came up and told him it did. He asked if he could like her, my wife & I both kind of looked at each other one of us must have made a signal that it was okay because he moved in and started sucking on her clit.They kept telling the young guy to come over and enjoy the show, he seemed really shy and would only peek from time to time. I told them we just got a new dildo & I would be right back in. I came back opened up the package , the owner sent the young guy to get some batteries from the other room. I turned it on and started to slip it into my wife's pussy. The guys asked if they could take a pic with her, so I handed the dildo to the owner took his phone & took a pic of him putting it in my wife. One by one they took their pics, except the one guy who didn't want to the other time. This is where things really started to heat up!!

The guy in the white grabbed the dildo & started really working by wife's pussy with it, sticking it in as far as it could go, my wife would let out some loud moans from time to time, the owner called over the young guy to suck on my wife's tits, then the owner was sucking her other tit and rubbing her clit, I took out my phone & took some great pictures of that. I went around pulled out my cock & put it in my wife's mouth, while I was shoving it down her throat I would ask her if she liked having 4 guys working her at the same time, with a mouth full of my cock all she could do is say mmhhmm. I put my dick back into my pants and noticed the other guy recording it all on his phone, I just begged to please not post it anywhere. When I looked back my wife was almost laying down on the chair with her head all the way back. She was moaning even louder now, so I took some video of that. Then she looked up and asked me if she could kiss the young guy, I told her it was okay, and she pulled him up to her and really started to tongue the fuck out of him. This went of for a while, while the owner & the guy in the white would switch places. Then the young guy stood up walked around pulled out his cock & put it right by her face. She looked at me as to ask permission with her eyes, I told her it's up to you if you want to. She grabbed his cock put it in her mouth and started sucking away. I thought she would just suck it for a minute or two, put she kept sucking him and stroking his shaft!! The owner started to suck on her tits again, then she started to stroke him through his pants. The guy in white pulled out the dildo & started eating her pussy while the owner was rubbing her clit. Again I took out my phone and got some more pics, Then I hear the young guy let out a moan, I look down and see my wife still sucking his cock with some of his cum rolling down the side of her chin!! The guy in white kept telling the young guy to trade, but the young guy wouldn't move. She must have stayed sucking him off for at least another 5 min. Finally he moved and the guy in white moved right in, I could see he was uncircumcised as his dick when into my wife's mouth. This guy didn't last that long, the only way I knew he came was he told the other guy she just took my whole load. He moved out of the way and now the owner stepped up, but he didn't want to pull out his cock. My wife kept begging him to and eventually he undid his pants and pulled it out. Another uncircumcised dick, she played with it for a while then started to suck him off. He pulled out his phone and was recording the whole thing. This guy took forever to cum, but when he did again my wife swallowed it all. I couldn't believe it, she just ate 3 guys cum, something she has only done with me maybe two or three times our whole marriage!! Oh well...

Now it was my turn for some fun, I could tell she came & I knew they came, so I had her stand up Then I sat in the chair pulled out my dick and had her start sucking me off. I had her standing up, bent over with her ass in the air. I pulled her skirt up to her waist so the guys could have a good look. The young guy & the owner came up for a good look, then the young guy started to rub her ass and pretend to be fucking her from behind. I thought what the fuck, it's already gone this far. I told him to go ahead & fuck her.He pulled his pants down to his ankles and stood behind her, I could tell he was having trouble so I told my wife to help him out. She reached between her legs grabbed his cock & slid it in her. Again she let out a gasp, he kept slipping out so I stood up and had him sit down on the chair. My wife turned facing me and started to work his cock into her again. Then she turned straddling him, started kissing him again grabbed his cock & put it in her. He was pinching her nipples as she was grinding on him, it kept falling out & he told her that she already made him cum twice tonight. So we said our good-byes and headed home.

Once at home we went right to the room and started fucking, The whole time recapping what went on earlier. She thanked me for everything saying it was so hot!! She really liked having everyone work her at the same time & having a new cock in her. I was showing her some of the pics and video while we were having sex, it really seemed to turn her on again. I was almost ready to cum & I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth like the other guys, she said okay, I pulled out my dick from her pussy started to make my way up to her face, but it was too late, I started shooting my cum down her lips, chin, & neck. Then she did something I would have never thought, she pulled me in for a kiss getting my own cum all over my lips. She said it was a big turn on & she always wanted to do it but she never thought I would go for it. She was right, I didn't really care for it, but I could tell she was getting so turned on my it, then she started to like my cum off my own lips. This night must have been great for her because in the early hours of the morning I was awaken by the sound of her and her new toy. Then the next morning before I left for work she said that I never did get to cum in her mouth. She got on her knees sucked me off and took my whole load!!

I may post some pics, just need to find the right ones
Old 06-14-2016, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasb View Post
I may post some pics, just need to find the right ones
Please do! And be at ease, as I doubt anyone coukd ever consider any of the pics to be wrong in any way.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newCrazyCpl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2018, 06:33 AM

Wow just great!!! Love to see the pics too. What a great story!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nos21 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2018, 07:26 PM

Thanked 4,902 Times in 251 Posts

Just found this amazing wish I could get my wish to do a tenth of those things. Hope you post more a sometime.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2dollarbills For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416