Login
or
Register

Old 04-08-2018, 11:52 AM

Thanked 4,599 Times in 411 Posts
Default bikini vs. nude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwu View Post
For some women it's really one extreme or the other. For example: My wife has never set foot outside our home in a bikini. Not once, EVER. She's never owned one. She has never worn a bikini at any pool, on any beach, or even around our extremely close friends, even when most of the other women are in bikinis. No one has ever seen her in one (except me, and even me only a couple of times). Only a fully-covering one piece swimsuit. When I asked she said something like "It feels like I'm in my underwear, it's just weird." She finds everything about the idea of wearing one in public embarrassing. Any suggestions that she try one sometime are turned down flatly.

So you'd think total prude, obviously. But... she has gone both topless in bikini bottoms and fully nude on nude beaches, suntanning topless in our semi-public yard and more secluded parks, in hot tubs, and on several occasions in front of those exact same friends that she won't wear a bikini in front of. On one warm summer evening she sat topless on the edge of a hot tub in front of about six of our friends (about half men) with only her feet in the water for almost an hour, smiling, joking, laughing, listening, drinking beer, straight backed and concealing nothing at any point. On another occasion she said "Just come in, it's fine" to a male friend of ours who needed to grab something from our bathroom while she was showering (our shower curtain is 100% transparent, it conceals literally nothing).

But a bikini is a hard no. It makes no sense, but I ain't complaining!
After my wife turned 40 or so, she decided no more bikinis for her, instead she wears the most modest one pieces she can find when on a clothed beach. But she prefers to go nude and has no issue with that, sometimes when she is the only nude woman on the beach. It comes down to vanity; she feels that bikinis make her look fat because of the constraining elastic, etc. which I guess is sort of true. Most women do look trimmer when fully nude.
Old 08-06-2018, 10:07 AM

Thanked 4,131 Times in 417 Posts

I can always tell when my missus is starting to get that special horny exhibitionist feeling - It's when she very subtly exhibits. In fact it doesn't even have to be exhibiting, it can even just be something small she says.

For example:

We were at our favourite public beach which is quite private and she was in a micro bikini (tiny triangle top, think but not t-back bottoms) It was your classic micro.

Unfortunately that day there were navy drills going on off the shore directly out from us...
(quite a distance out but the carrier was MASSIVE, so it dominated the skyline. Choppers were doing drills - new pilot training by the looks of it)
...I say unfortunate because she'd gone to the beach that morning with real intent as I'd worked her up the night before, but wouldn't let her orgasm. She was looking forward to enjoying a beer or two on the beach while naked. That usually means a great masturbation session as well. A session that would have brought several orgasms for her no doubt.

So with the military training going on, we decided it probably best for her not to get naked and masturbate! Instead, we went swimming and when we got out, she basically bent over with her arse facing the boat and flying choppers (that weren't all the far from us). She didn't do this just for a moment. She'd decided that there was something on the edge of the water that she needed to investigate by bending over and showing off her ass for a good couple of minutes.

Once she got to back to our towels she then stripped naked facing away from them and took an eternity to put on her clothes. She had a very slight smile on her face as we chatted. She must have definitely felt naughty I'd say. Of course I didn't say anything as she would have denied it.

This is just one in a large number of very subtle exhibitionistic situations for her. I've come to spot them as soon as they start, so I just go along for the ride pretending to be oblivious for the most part and allowing her this little thrill.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2018, 04:36 PM

Thanked 12,158 Times in 453 Posts

Two years ago at Club O. my wife "accidentally" flashed the entire beach while rolling around naked in the surf. A couple of days prior she decided to walk bottomless at night on a public beach.

Last year we went back to St. Martin and she wouldn't be caught nude.

A few days ago we talked about a nudist resort; and I asked her if she wanted to go. She not only said yes; but she was looking forward to hanging out naked.

It truly "comes and goes."
Old 12-20-2018, 03:50 AM

Thanked 3,327 Times in 245 Posts
Default A real dichotomy

It is so amazing to find out that there are other guys with women as screwy as mine. She will go nude at a nude beach or nude resort without even thinking about it, but will be reluctant to wear a bikini. Just like the other post in this thread, she says the bikini makes her look fat. She will pose for other guys to take her picture topless or nude, but not me. Some days she will ride topless in the car and look truckers in the eye as we pass them with those guys getting an eyeful of boobs. Then on other days, she will cover up every time we pass a trucker. She will walk around nude at a nude resort, but sometime will not even go topless at biker rallies if she doesn't have a girlfriend egging her to do so. She shows her pussy at nude resorts and dances like crazy nude and in front of people in the nude park crowd just watching the band and maybe her as well. But will not dance partially nude or get totally nude at a biker rally. She won't go panty-less with a skirt, but will go clothes-less at the nude resort. She will take a shower at a biker rally in a co-ed communal environment and even stand there in the shower talking with guys only feet from her while both are nude, but has to wear clothes going back to the campground and will not get naked later that evening in front of the same people. Sometime we will be driving and I will say, "Am I going to have a topless co-pilot today?" She will respond, "When I am good and ready! I think this one is definitely about control, because she will wait anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour or more before she sheds. There is no reason, other than she wants to wait. So there is no logic, consistency or real reason behind it all. It drives a guy nuts!!! But I guess I'm not the only one.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCI0259.jpg  
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JonThink For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 09:02 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Dancing at a nude resort

This weekend my wife and I went to a nude resort. They have Saturday night dances where the women dress with very little on or are totally nude. My wife sometimes dances nude, but this time she wore a very short skirt with a slit up to her waist. After a few drinks she was sitting with her legs spread about 6 inches apart. Sometimes it is more fun for guys to get a flash of things than to have it full bore laid out in front of them. I noticed many guys attempting and getting a shot of her pussy under our table. We finished our bottle of wine, and I agreed to buy another. The line was long at the bar, and I needed to take a leak, so I headed to the restroom. Once I returned to the bar, the line was even longer. It must have been a good 15 minutes before I eventually returned with a bottle to our table. By that time, she was on the dance floor and slow dancing with another guy who had her skirt up around her waist and was getting a good feel of her ass. She seemed to be enjoying the fondle, and many of the other guys in the crowd apparently were entertained by her interlude with the young stranger. When she returned to our table, she commented that I had been gone for quite awhile. I replied, as I saw her flushed face (a common sign when she is turned on), that she seemed to make the best of my absence. She said, "Well, I only danced twice with that guy, and they were some of my favorite dance songs. However, I knew that if the opportunity had been there, she would have been in bed with him in a second. I think the reason that it didn't go further is that he was there alone, and didn't have a girl to share for a swap. Too bad for all of us.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 11-03-2019, 04:26 PM

Thanked 2,568 Times in 188 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonThink View Post
She will take a shower at a biker rally in a co-ed communal environment and even stand there in the shower talking with guys only feet from her while both are nude, but has to wear clothes going back to the campground and will not get naked later that evening in front of the same people.
My wife takes her "cues" from other people AND however she's feeling at that particular moment. For example, if we're at the nudist resort and a woman next to us is lying with her legs open, she's going to be lying with her legs open too. But if that woman leaves her legs are going to close right back up.

In the hot tub she'll usually stay fully immersed and be relatively quiet. But if she gets in a conversation to her liking with another nudist, she's sitting up on the ledge, chatting away and completely naked for all to see. And when the conversation is over she'll immerse back again or leave the hot-tub wrapped in her sarong.

So she's completely inconsistent with how she behaves naked. I've just learned to accept it like most husbands.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2