uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2016, 02:58 AM

Thanked 1,666 Times in 63 Posts

For some women it's really one extreme or the other. For example: My wife has never set foot outside our home in a bikini. Not once, EVER. She's never owned one. She has never worn a bikini at any pool, on any beach, or even around our extremely close friends, even when most of the other women are in bikinis. No one has ever seen her in one (except me, and even me only a couple of times). Only a fully-covering one piece swimsuit. When I asked she said something like "It feels like I'm in my underwear, it's just weird." She finds everything about the idea of wearing one in public embarrassing. Any suggestions that she try one sometime are turned down flatly.

So you'd think total prude, obviously. But... she has gone both topless in bikini bottoms and fully nude on nude beaches, suntanning topless in our semi-public yard and more secluded parks, in hot tubs, and on several occasions in front of those exact same friends that she won't wear a bikini in front of. On one warm summer evening she sat topless on the edge of a hot tub in front of about six of our friends (about half men) with only her feet in the water for almost an hour, smiling, joking, laughing, listening, drinking beer, straight backed and concealing nothing at any point. On another occasion she said "Just come in, it's fine" to a male friend of ours who needed to grab something from our bathroom while she was showering (our shower curtain is 100% transparent, it conceals literally nothing).

But a bikini is a hard no. It makes no sense, but I ain't complaining!
Old 12-19-2016, 10:02 AM

Thanked 12,174 Times in 453 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hwu View Post
For some women it's really one extreme or the other.
That was my ex-wife. She didn't even own any bikinis or two-piece swimsuits either. In "public" it was a one-piece swimsuit, also full covering; and sometimes even with a sarong or T-shirt on top! I thought it was overkill; like "burka" prude. And she'd say it was about comfort.

And then we'd go to some nudist venue or get-together...and she'd go in the complete opposite direction! Even if other women there were wearing a little something; she'd always get completely nude, hanging out and socializing. She was proudly naked, in front of nudist friends and strangers alike, and had no hang ups about people looking at her. At get-togethers, she would literally get completely naked right away; and would often be the last person to put on clothes; even as other people started dressing and leaving.

She definitely led 2 lives. That couldn't have been more different!
Old 12-20-2016, 12:09 PM

Thanked 6,019 Times in 468 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgiandare View Post
A female friend of me says that every woman is an exhibionist :-)
I agree. Given the right circumstances, yes.
or at the very least, a wanna be.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stevezr1 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2016, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevezr1 View Post
I agree. Given the right circumstances, yes.
or at the very least, a wanna be.
I think most women want to feel attractive. It's in their DNA. And given the right opportunity or circumstances, they will sometimes "measure" their attractiveness by "presenting" themselves in a more revealing way. And yes, I feel that those that do not "go there" - for whatever reason - actually envy those that do.

My GF actually accepts her exhibitionist side and is honest about it; which is refreshing. She is a "mild" exhibitionist in the sense that she is selective about what she shows and how she shows it. But if the "right" opportunity presents itself to her, and she gets a positive response, it puts a smile on her face.
Old 12-22-2016, 02:21 AM

Thanked 8,380 Times in 553 Posts

I have experienced a variety of behaviour with my wife but over the years but have worked out that the main key to her exhibitionism is anonimity
She's happy completely naked on a crowded nude beach and we've been in a nude resort where we've queued up the supermarket naked, but away from that environment it's different.
She won't be seen topless by her friends or family and her contortions while getting changed on a regular beach are crazy, just in case she flashes something.
However 'to keep the old boy happy' she does dress up, sometimes se through, maybe stockings and flash for me when we are out shopping and sometimes goes further that I expect. Once we are on a day out she really gets into it. Last time we were out she was exposing her stocking tops in the car for lorry drivers to see.
'Accidentally' you understand, no eye contact or waving, always subtle.

Anywhere away from our hometown is good, and travel and hotels always a bonus as there is what I view as an 'alternative universe' where you do things you wouldn't normally do.

I think I've got to work out the right circumstances now and know that if there are friends or family around we are in 'Prudeland', but I can live with that.
Old 12-22-2016, 07:37 PM

Thanked 2,161 Times in 106 Posts

My wife is in the same boat as you guys. What I have learned is she's "open" to idea in a couple of conditions are met. Mainly, the kids have to be away, she isn't worried about work and we are NOT in a location that we frequent. I've learned that if I can get all those criteria meet, odds are in my favor she's up to doing something she would never ever consider. And a little liquor doesn't hurt
Old 12-23-2016, 09:47 AM

Thanked 1,683 Times in 263 Posts
Default Very similar to my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post
I have experienced a variety of behaviour with my wife but over the years but have worked out that the main key to her exhibitionism is anonimity
She's happy completely naked on a crowded nude beach and we've been in a nude resort where we've queued up the supermarket naked, but away from that environment it's different.
She won't be seen topless by her friends or family and her contortions while getting changed on a regular beach are crazy, just in case she flashes something.
However 'to keep the old boy happy' she does dress up, sometimes se through, maybe stockings and flash for me when we are out shopping and sometimes goes further that I expect. Once we are on a day out she really gets into it. Last time we were out she was exposing her stocking tops in the car for lorry drivers to see.
'Accidentally' you understand, no eye contact or waving, always subtle.

Anywhere away from our hometown is good, and travel and hotels always a bonus as there is what I view as an 'alternative universe' where you do things you wouldn't normally do.

I think I've got to work out the right circumstances now and know that if there are friends or family around we are in 'Prudeland', but I can live with that.
Though as she ages, her reservations are not about the act of nudity as much as her dislike of her appearance (though she sports a 5'2" 125lb frame, I don't think there is an issue with it).

We've gone to clothing optional resorts where we rode around on bikes, took walks around the property (it also contained condos and single family homes for long term residents), played volleyball.. We go to the nude beach. She has stood completely naked with people we just met, holding a conversation like she was at the grocery store.

One time, she told me that she overheard two of the girls in her office talking about the nude beach. Neither knew anything about it and were asking each other questions. My wife interjects and says she knows where it is and that she and I go. They had a conversation but I didn't get much more about the details. A couple months later, I was out of town and got a call from my wife. She was asking for directions. I popped to attention and asked her if she was going to go out there by herself. She said no, one of the at the office wanted to go and she was going to give her directions. When we talked on my return, I asked how it went. She said the girl did not get a chance to go. Since we were going the next say (Saturday), I said why didn't she invite her. My wife say "Are you crazy ? I'm not going to get naked with people I work with." ???? But she knows you go and get naked. The office pretty much knows....

On a couple of occasions, she's walked the halls from elevator to our hotel room naked, dress in hand. On a recent trip to Vegas, I was getting a little tired of the slots (she could play for hours) and made her an offer, $100 to play if she'll strip on the way to the room. She looked at me like I just suggested we go roll a drunk and throw them in a dumpster.

She'll dress sexy at times when I don't expect it and then times when we're going out on a really nice date (party or dinner etc) and she'll dress like a nun.

I never know which wife I get from day to day. But I've learned to go with it and enjoy when she's feeling 'frisky'.

Last edited by southrn500; 12-23-2016 at 09:50 AM. Reason: update
Old 12-23-2016, 10:36 AM

Thanked 2,056 Times in 46 Posts
Default Wife's perspective

This thread is totally cracking me up thinking about my poor husband.

For most of our marriage I was very conservative in both the way I dressed and how I acted, but over the past year I have flashed my boobs, gotten naked in a hot tub with friends, and served as a topless waitress as a dare a couple times.

But when I get dressed up to go out, other than occasionally wearing a short skirt, I generally look like I'm going to church.

But get me in the right mood, with the right blood-alcohol level, and who knows what will happen.
Old 12-24-2016, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by southrn500 View Post
Since we were going the next say (Saturday), I said why didn't she invite her. My wife say "Are you crazy ? I'm not going to get naked with people I work with." ???? But she knows you go and get naked. The office pretty much knows....
I was on vacation in my old hometown with my ex when I ran into a similar situation. I went to visit an old friend and co-worker of mine whom I hadn't seen in a long time. At that point she was usually nude in her backyard and she knew of my nudist lifestyle with my wife. So naturally she told me to call my wife and have her come over so we could all chillax and enjoy her pool nude. I was stoked: I figured we were all going to have a great afternoon with a friend sans clothes; and since my wife at that point had been socially nude, she'd jump in the car and come over. Her response surprised me. "Hell no! I'm not just going to just get naked at Monica's house!!"
Now...this was the same person who just a while earlier not only had been completely naked at someone's house; but had tossed off all her clothes right when we got there, and then proceeded to socialize and hang out naked throughout the house without a shred of concern about her nudity. I was taken aback.
And then I realized...it was because she "knew" Monica. She just didn't want to be naked around Monica or her husband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefergieferg1 View Post
I have experienced a variety of behaviour with my wife but over the years but have worked out that the main key to her exhibitionism is anonymity.
Truth.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:21 AM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 411 Posts
Default Yep

Same with my wife, she will go nude at the drop of a hat as long as it's near water. Otherwise, no way. Another issue she has is that it's fine if she meets people when we all are naked, say at a beach or resort pool. But if she first meets them when clothed, she is very reluctant to later on be naked around them.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019
RPReplay Final1687549416