Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2018, 05:38 PM

Default Nude wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Really sweet, thanks for sharing another one! She's making my mouth water... Please post more- any chance you can get a full length naked photo?
Here's more or less what you're looking for.. She likes to tease
Attached Thumbnails
IMG-20160630-WA0016.jpeg  
Old 04-30-2018, 07:34 AM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 557 Posts
Default Without underwear...

• How often does she do it, and what is her bra size?
Former A - Cuo, now B - Cup
• How long has she been going braless?
Aa a young girl from 13, 14 until today
• Has she ever flashed – either accidentally or deliberately?
Surely, at beaches, in wood,...

On going knickerless/pantieless
• How often does she do it?
Abroad on vacation, at home rather rare
• How long has she been going knickerless?
Since 17, 18 until today
• What’s the longest she’s ever gone without knickers?
Complete holiday 2017 at Lanzarote
Look at the Pic below: Top up, skirt up on balkony - everyone Naked :-) Anyone who passed by could see their chest and pussy ... (it was a hotel only for people over 16 ... so no kids) I love it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Aktuell (63).JPG
Views:	137
Size:	3.22 MB
ID:	10121917
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 07:41 AM

Thanked 3,618 Times in 278 Posts
Default Gorgeous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeythereGloria View Post
Here's more or less what you're looking for.. She likes to tease
She's a real beauty- and a tease to boot?!? Lucky you- thanks for sharing!!
Old 05-08-2018, 03:27 AM

Thanked 2,024 Times in 233 Posts
Default Commando

My wife is not very daring and down right sly at times. She's always covered up so having her show something is always a challenge. Always have underwear on while I like her to dress more sexy.*

We went on a drive for my birthday. Drove over the mountain to a BBQ smoke house for lunch. We took the long way home by driving around the mountain along the coast. I got frisky and started to play with her with my hand while driving. At first she was resisting but finally gave in and let me play with her. Hey! It's my birthday.

Anyway, I had fingered her to cum while driving before so there is no problem with my driving one-handed with an automatic. Today she was wearing a dress instead of slacks like she normally does. With some sweet talk she took off her panties for me. I tried for her bra to have her naked under her dress, but she wasn't budging.

We stopped by some vista spots to look at the ocean. I stood behind her on an ocean overlook and had my hands inside her dress to caress her. Playing with her boobs in her bra, and her naked ass. She first resisted saying someone may see, but people on the beach were too far below.

I was playing with her butt and reaching forward between her legs to her pussy. She was getting wet. She must have felt the air behind her because my arms had lifted her dress in the back. If anyone had came up behind us, would have seen her naked butt.

I had her dress lifted pretty high in the back when I reached around to play with her clit. There were cars driving past but they were a ways back. I was hoping someone with sharp eyes would see her. I tried for the bra again but she didn't give in. It was fun finger fucking her while standing there. Did I already mention she was wet?

Another car pulled up to the overlook and she was done playing. I tried at another spot but she was done letting me play. I didn't want to drive home yet so I suggested having dinner somewhere. There wasn't another chance trying to play but her sitting in the restaurant without her panties is a big deal. I wish her boobs were bouncing free too, but I will take what I could get within her limits.
Old 08-14-2018, 09:58 AM

Wink Castle sex....

...well almost. You'll see why.

My girlfriend Jenny loves castles and really wanted to see round a particularly well-preserved one here in the UK. It doesn't do a lot for me, but I like to see her enjoy herself. But what with one thing or another we didn't get around to it until the autumn, when it was MY birthday.

The day was cool and unsettled, with the prospect of heavy showers. When I collected Jenny I was therefore a little surprised (but pleased) with her choice of outfit - a light coloured shirt with a blue denim jacket, a button-through blue denim skirt, just short of knee-length, bare legs, and some little sandals, showing that her toe-nail and finger nail varnish matched.

I was even more pleased when she leaned forward as we were driving along, showing me her perky little nips unconfined by a bra - a rarity for her. So I said "is that my treat?" and she grinned and said "part of it".

The first heavy shower occurred as we were parking the car. Jenny's sandals were obviously going to be unsuitable, so she produced a pair of ankle boots and opened the passenger door, dangling her feet over the edge and asking for help putting them on. She parted her legs slightly, enabling me to see all the way up to her jet-black trimmed pubes - she wasn't wearing ANY knickers!

I think I was speechless for a second or two, but my instant erection showed my approval. As we got the second boot on, she sdad "I hope you like the second part of your treat?" and I replied - "Wow - yesssss!".

We both put on waist-length waterproof jackets, and decided to look around inside first, in the hope that the rain would stop. I walked behind Jenny, brushing my hand against her bottom at every opportunity (which she loves) although the thickness of the skirt meant I could not really 'feel' her knickerless state through it.

But we found a solution to that. We stopped at the barrier just inside one room to peer in (people were not allowed right in most of the smaller rooms) and as there was no-one else around, I slipped my hand under her jacket and down the back of her skirt, where I could feel her bare bottom properly.

We spent lot longer by that room than I would normally have been willing to do! I was loving every minute of it. And she was able to take in the wealth of historical artifacts without my getting bored and wanting to move on.

A room or two later, when it was quiet again, I inched my had around the front of her skirt, savouring her short pubes, which felt lovely and frizzy as they had recently been trimmed.

Not much later, I was able to manoeuvre my index finger up into her moist pussy lips, which were getting increasingly more so. She uttered a little sigh as I worked my way up as far as I was able. But there were too many people in the vicinity, and we didn't want to be too obvious, so I slowly withdrew.

The rain seemed to have stopped, so we started walking outside. But we didn't get very far when the heavens opened for another heavy shower. We sheltered by the mediaeval wall as long as we stayed still. I realised that it would look perfectly normal for us to be huddled together, so we did. This time I was able to insert my finger ALL the way into her by now very wet pussy and gently stroke her. I could feel her almost coming, but....then the rain stopped and people started to reappear, so we had to stop. Doh!

We walked out into the open across the grass. But about 10 minutes later another sudden downpour materialised and we sheltered under a tree with the rain lashing down. But we were relatively sheltered and dry. And with the nearest tree well over 100 yards away and a couple of people sheltering under it like us, we were alone...

I undid a couple of buttons on Jenny's skirt, crouched down, and proceeded to lick her pussy, but she asked me to stop. Next minute she released my erection, stood against the tree and guided me inside her. Normally sex standing up isn't easy for us, as I am a little taller, but Jenny was able to stand on a protruding tree root, and I slipped inside very easily.

It was quite surreal having sex with the rain pattering down around us (it was no longer lashing down) and it didn't take long for me to sense Jenny's imminent orgasm, which was rather noisy! Not surprisingly, that triggered my own eruption and I felt myself pumping inside her for what seemed ages. Neither of us noticed that the rain had actually stopped...

Then Jenny whispered 'Someone's coming - quick!' and I hastily withdrew and zipped up whilst she pulled her coat down, but didn't attempt to redo all the buttons on her skirt as it would have been too obvious!

The couple walking past had probably been sheltering under a tree as well, as they waved and made some comment about the weather to which we responded. Once their backs were to us, she did up her skirt again.

That wasn't the end of that day's adventures!
Old 08-17-2018, 09:52 AM

Thanked 17,539 Times in 1,115 Posts
Smile About my girlfriend

About my girlfriend

She goes out without bra all the time. She very very rarely wears a bra, only when meeting with my parents or so. I don't know her bra size by heart.

Ever since she was a young girl, she never liked bra's, and never really started to wear them.

Yes, yes and yes... she loves to flash me. And she flashed others before, truck drivers, or just for the heck of it.

On going knickerless/pantieless
Pretty much all the time. At home she never wears panties underneath her shorts or pants or dress. When we go somewhere, she sometimes wears a thong, sometimes not.

I never really asked her, but she said she never liked any kind of underwear... so I guess she stopped wearing underwear since she was a girl or teenager.

Ehhh... weeks?

Yes yes and some more yes! She loves to flash me and excite me doing that.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Teeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-15-2020, 01:48 AM

Thanked 3,465 Times in 211 Posts
Default Braless and Pantyless

My wife started going braless in her early 20's. She was braless all the time back then, except at work --and even sometimes at work. She now goes braless some of the time. If she wears a bra, it is a 34DD. Always around the house and sometimes when we go out she is braless. Pretty much braless all the time when we take off on weekend jaunts and vacations. She rides topless in our Class A motor home and in our Jeep Wrangler. This is really exciting when we have the top off the Jeep. Also she is very visible to truckers, passing cars and oncoming cars while topless in the motor home and Jeep. And she flashes or goes topless at biker rallies. She will wear see-thru blouses, tops and shirts to bars and dance clubs.

Pantyless is something relatively new. She does that sometimes on vacations. We were driving on Big Sur while she was commando, and she exited the car at a lookout. A gust of wind hit her from behind. She flashed her bare ass to all the people at the lookout and some cars passing by. She wasn't happy about that one. However, later that day we were at a motel on the second floor looking directly out to the street near the beach. She was totally naked and standing right by the open sliding glass door to our balcony. She must have stood there like that for a full five minutes. Some guys walked by and saw her standing there in her birthday suit. They walked by and then returned and stood there watching her. Then they brought about three other guys with them to also get a look and another look. She must have known, but acted oblivious to it. I would like for her to go commando more frequently. I just bought her a dress with slits open to the waist on both sides, so there is no way that she can wear that one with panties. I can't wait to see her in that one. Also there was one time when we had been apart while I was working out of town for 6 months. She came to see me, and when I picked her up at the airport, she was commando. We had to drive an hour back to my motel, and I had her topless with her short skirt up around her waist. I was working on her lower half and giving her a climax when we pulled into the motel parking lot. There was a group of people standing on the balcony directly overhead from where I had to park. I couldn't stop in midstream, and continued to work with her while she climaxed. She didn't seem to mind the audience since she claimed it was her first climax in 6 months. She also didn't bother to put her top on as we exited the car and headed for the bed in the motel room.

We have gone to nude beaches for decades, but just in the last three years, we have started going to nude resorts. So she is naked almost all the time there. And on the weekends they have dances that start out with people wearing provocative clothes, but everyone sheds their duds as the night progresses. I got her to wear nothing but see-thru belly dancer skirts that are so short they barely cover her ass and pussy. She goes topless at the start of the dances and eventually sheds the skirt. One belly dancer skirt I bought her that I love is a beaded skirt that allows one to see her ass and pussy as she wiggles on the dance floor. It is so sexy!!! Of course, we finish the evening with a naked romp in the hot tub with other partiers. She also has partied naked with good friends in their hot tub and cooled off nude in their family room for an hour plus after the soak. She has played tennis, pickle ball, pool, basketball, ping pong and corn hole nude in front of others. Now, if I could get her to ride totally naked in the Jeep and motor home...

So I guess you could say that she has flashed damn near everything. And if I had to venture a guess, probably somewhere over a thousand guys have seen her flashing or nude. And the longest she has gone solid without bra and panties is about two weeks at a nude resort.
Attached Thumbnails
DSC00570 (2).jpg   DSC00619.JPG  

DSC01400 (2).jpg   DSCI0530 (4).JPG  

DSCI0532 (3).JPG   DSCI0524 (3).JPG  

DSCI0518 (2).jpg   DSCI0518 (6).jpg  

DSC00100 (2).jpg   DSC00078 (2).jpg  

The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Saddledrifter For This Useful Post:
Old 01-17-2020, 12:16 PM

Thanked 5,904 Times in 799 Posts

usually just in summer, or if wearing a sexy dress to a posh do..

it feels great, knowing that only you and partner are aware- unless you happen to flash anybody..!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 01-18-2020, 05:01 AM

Thanked 1,951 Times in 137 Posts
Default Work Christmas party

Since I answered this thread, my wife has taken to wearing knickers again. I've never got round to asking what's prompted the change. However, she did go commando in a short dress at her work Christmas party a couple of years ago.

She'd lost a bit of weight that year and bought a sparkly short dress specially for the occasion some time advance. I'd agreed to drive her there and back so I was sitting the bedroom waiting for her to finish getting ready. The dress was a given, but she couldn't make up her mind which tights and shoes went with it. In the end, we selected the nearest match of shoes to the dress and decided that bare legs was the only look that worked with both.

As she made her final check in the mirror, I noticed that her panty line was prominent on her bum and pointed this out to her. She said she realised this would be a problem and was wondering if she should ditch the knickers.

I took this to mean she had already decided this was what she wanted to do, but was giving me the opportunity to veto it. Although, she had done this many times before, it was a rare thing for to be out her own without me and wearing such a short dress.

Now, she was going to a big do with hundreds of people from the wider organisation. I might have hesitated if she worked in a mixed group, but I knew she'd be in the company of 25 or so women - there were no men in her section. No doubt, there'd be guys on other tables, but I trusted her completely.

Also, I liked the thought that she'd be living dangerously all evening. Therefore, I said if she felt she'd be more comfortable going commando then that was what she should do. As a result, she quickly dropped her panties to the floor and stepped out them in her heels

After taking a quick snap of her party get up on her phone to show her colleagues on social media, we went out to get into the car. As soon a she stepped out of our back door, the bitterly cold December air hit a very sensitive spot and she let out a little squeal of surprise. We laughed together over this, as we'd both forgotten that she'd left her knickers in the bedroom.

Now our car has very high seats. This didn't matter at our house because no one was there to watch her climb in and, in any case, it was too dark to see anything. It was a different story when Idropped her off at the posh venue with lots people milling around outside on an illuminated red carpet area.

She struggled to keep her knees together as she swivelled in her seat and slid out of the vehicle. It was tricky for her to stop her dress riding up as she dropped to the ground. Then she squealed again as the freezing cold air hit that very sensitive spot which she'd only just managed to keep hidden from the throng of party goers. I chuckled to myself over this reminder of unbridled nether regions as she hurried to get into the warm hotel.

Sorry, I'm going to have to finish this story later.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 01-18-2020 at 05:12 AM.
Old 01-18-2020, 08:28 PM

Thanked 4,135 Times in 417 Posts

On going braless:

A cup with great nipples. She has only worn a bra a couple of times in the past 5 years or so. She's been going braless more and more since we started dating. Being an A cup she doesn't really need a bra and can wear those tops with cups sewn in. Those things are quite loose though at the best of times. And she only wears those when she has to. Yes, she's flashed accidentally many a time and deliberately... we tried a deliberate down blouse a few weeks back! It almost happened! If you read my xmas/new years wife horny vacation thread, it's all documented in there. https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=232744

On going knickerless/pantyless

She only does it now when we are at the beach and on the way home or feeling horny. She won't go out on a regular date night without underpants of some description on. She says she doesn't feel comfortable without them on. She did do it occasionally when we first started dating, but not now. Yes she has flashed her pussy deliberately for me just a few weeks ago outside at night. again it's in my thread.

Actually similar answers to the OP.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Duran Duran For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017