uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2020, 10:54 PM

Red face Mooning Girl's Butthole

I'm not sure if this has been posted before as a thread, but I'm always really turned on by mooning girls who accidentally show a lot more than they had planned. Obviously, a mooning girl means to show her butt, but sometimes they accidentally flash some lips or even their anus/starfish (my favorite)!

Here's one time I saw this happen:

When I was in my junior year of college, my classmates and I drove down to the beach to tailgate and spend the weekend in preparation for a football game. Everyone goes down for this event; literally thousands of cars full of students.

On the way down to the beach, some of the cars start to get a little rowdy apparently, including a few cars full of sorority girls I knew.
Well, as 2 cars with girls in the same friend group were driving next to each other, a passenger in one car sticks her bare ass out the window and moons the car next to her full of her friends!

Fortunately, this was in the time of cell phones and snapchat and a girl in the 2nd car takes a picture of the mooning girl and puts it in her story and tags the mooning girl's name.

The girls must've already been drunk through, because they didn't realize that the mooning girls ass spread open as it pushed out the car window! I opened up the girl's snapchat story and, to my amazement, I saw not only the mooning girls ass, but her asshole poking out for the world to see!

The picture must've been only on for 20 min but I can only imagine how many people took screenshots of it!

So there you go. Respond below with any similar experiences you've seen in your travels!
Old 07-07-2022, 02:03 PM

Default Finally showed off more

My wife was in a sorority and her local chapter does a trip and get together usually in the summer.

It has always been just a girls trip. She goes somewhat reluctantly as she usually says that they drink a lot and some girls who are single try to get the married or engaged or dating sisters in trouble by
encouraging them to meet men while they go out drinking. My wife assured me she has never cheated and would never.

She grew up having a very conservative father and only reluctantly joined the sorority because she was a third generation. She does enjoy the charity and fundraising events and getting dressed up.

Anyways these trips they usually send a group picture of themselves mooning the camera to those who either didn’t go or to some of the husbands at home. It has been a tradition for years before even my wife joined. My wife has been apart of more than three of these. She is very conservative and never shows more than the top of her asscrack though some of the pictures I have seen there are other women in the row showing more than just ass. Occasionally you will get a glimpse of asshole or pussy. Phone picture quality have advanced so the early pictures I have it is hard to see anything more than the row of hot butts and the occasional chick showing more but still pretty blurry when zoomed in. There is rule that if you have these pictures you will never share them or post them on the web so I won’t be sharing them. Sorry in advance.

I have always teased her telling her she should show off more and spread her ass cheeks or spread her legs. I know she would never consider it unless she was really drunk.

One trip more recently had my wife has become more accustomed to drinking and more lied back. I texted her one evening asking if they had done their mooning picture or not and if not to make sure to show off her ass more. I told her I was lonely and missed her sexy ass.

She texted me back and said “you wish”

My wife is very conservative. Honestly she never would without influence of alcohol flash or show herself off.

Another side note is that my wife hates wearing wet bathing suites. Once done swimming if she is not getting back in the water she will change immediately. If she knows she will be somewhere she can’t change immediately then she wears the same short jean skirt as a cover up that she has worn for years. Once done swimming she will put on this skirt and take off her bikini bottoms underneath. It is one of the only times I have ever been able to get her to be in a skirt or dress without panties. Somehow this doesn’t count in her mind because it’s about comfort for her and no one is going to see up her skirt is her thinking.

On vacation knowing that she does this I will try to plan an event near a beach or pool mid day away from our resort or hotel and then plan on us going out to dinner or shopping and on many occasions have been successful on getting her to spend the evening pantiless under her jean skirt. I use the opportunity to get her to unintentionally show off her pussy by going to bars with stool chairs and live music to get her tipsy.

It was late and I was up hoping for a picture and ended up falling asleep. I woke up the next morning to about 100 missed messages and I was added to a huge text thread and then had additional side texts from a few husbands of the sisters. I opened my phone and searched for the picture as there were some comments about my wife as I was scrolling having a hot ass and really showing it off!

My heart was pounding as I scrolled and finally found the picture and immediately felt my dick get hard.

The picture is of the women in a row on the beach at sunset all bent over with asses facing the camera. Most of which where in bikinis pulling down their bikinis exposing their ass as they bent forward hiding their faces. My wife was on the end of the row bent over at the waist but instead of having on a bikini she had on her jean skirt and instead of pulling it down she had pulled it up over her lower back. Her legs were parted.

Her firm ass and legs were fully exposed with an amazing view of not only
her ass but also with her leg parted her shaved pussy and asshole was visible.
Her pussy was glistening at her opening and her labia was reddened like it is when she is horny or during or after sex.

My wife to my surprise was clearly showing the most in this picture and it was also taken with a high quality iPhone in hdr. I was able to zoom in and see many pussy lips and assholes in this picture. These were not glimpses or shadows. I was able to zoom in on my wife and see the details of her prominent internal labia red and glistening wet. Every crease of her dark asshole contrasted with her pale ass that has never fully seen the sun.

I knew many of the women having been to charity events and fund raisers the sorority puts on throughout the years. I was pretty busy with that picture that morning.

I also enjoyed the text thread of the husbands who comments about how sexy my wife was and how they had always wanted to see her ass and pussy. Some commented about her tight asshole. I responded back also commenting about her and other wife’s revealing states.

My wife had also messaged me with a simple I hope your happy because I am embarrassed.

My wife came home and told me they had been drinking a lot on the beach and someone had seen my message about me asking her showing off more and being lonely which sparked their interest. They were realizing how this photo was pretty sexy and more than just an old tradition and a blurry photo. They realized the men who were lucky to receive the photo were checking them out and fantasizing about them. My wife said that idea had many turned on. She said she intended on showing off more but didn’t expect to show that much.

She mentioned to me about how a few had fantasies about me and asked about the size of my dick and hers and my sex life. It was hot. The next charity event or fundraising event was going to be a little more thrilling for me.

I look forward now to my wife going back next year however she says that’s the last time she will be part of the photo. Though she has said that before and I hope my very appreciative reaction to her recent photo will change her mind.
Old 07-09-2022, 03:57 PM

Thanked 1,058 Times in 93 Posts
Default Mooning Picturee

Please post the picture, even if you have to blur faces.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Peek For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2022, 10:22 AM

Default Mooning gone wrong

Back in high school I never really talked to almost anyone so I had few friends. I was in my history class as normal when we finished up early. The teacher told us we have free time to do whatever because lunch break was in 10or so minutes as he left the class room for his lunch break.(this was a rainy day so we stayed inside for Lucy break) the class decided to play wax museum, where one person plays the guard in the museums Nd if they catch you moving you are out. I decided to sit out and watch because I was too nervous to play with Samantha. She was a dark haired fit Spanish girl that was pretty much in all the sports teams she could get in. She hung around the “cool kids” so I didn’t talk to her much.
Anyways so the class starts playing and about midway in she almost trips as the security guard turns around so she had to freeze leaving her bent over with her hands on the floor from trying to catch herself. As soon as the guard turned his back she mooned her friend behind her while still bending over. I was in shock in the fact I was even seeing her butt, but the best part in the whole class saw her butthole spread open which she obviously did not intend on doing. So with all the attention coming from her side of the room the guard turns around and sees her bare butt open and she was frozen laughing hard. (Her butthole was pretty dark brown) but the guard grabbed a pencil sharpie off the teachers desk and put the back end of it in her but as she was frozen. Everyone was laughing but I was still in shock and over excitement, he turned his back again as she pull the marker out her butt. But he turned around quick enough to catch her doing it and she was eliminated.
I watched her pull the marker out her butthole and put it back on the teachers desk. Later after the break, the teacher began his lesson again, as he went to outline something on his paper with the same sharpie that was in her butthole. You could see him sniff the marker in confusion, it was hilarious.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Tmzz For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2024, 09:25 PM

Thanked 1,198 Times in 58 Posts

I think the first girl might be what you are talking about but it also possible that she knew exactly what she was doing.

The pool girls however were trying to take "cute" shots. They had taken several shots that were all very conservative moons when they were stable on dry ground. But when they came up with the pool idea there was so much more to think about with getting the timing and the breathing right that they got a little out of control and showed more than they wanted.

Glad you started the topic
Attached Thumbnails
moo.jpg   moon.jpg  

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ]) u ]{ e For This Useful Post:

Tags
anus, asshole, butt, butthole, starfish

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s