Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2012, 06:31 PM

Thanked 35,788 Times in 4,711 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fango View Post
Great one! Hope that wasn't poison ivy Star was sitting on there at the beginning of part 3.
I hope not, especially since we just booked for July 13th!

Quote:
I really enjoyed Star's performance here (this one definitely seemed to require a little more acting than the previous one she was in). She perfectly evoked the two key elements I look for in any successful ENF performance: desperation and vulnerability. Her little embarrassed "noises" were great, and even though she didn't speak much, every line she said was perfect. I also loved that, as her situation got worse, she appropriately got more and more desperate and vulnerable. A great performance from her.
We shot two videos in the park that day, and Star did a great job of escalating the moment. I hope you'll enjoy the next one too, since it approaches things slightly differently in that Star chooses to start stripping, but starts to lose her nerve as she starts to realize she's losing control of the situation. She starts out very bold, but finally ends up very afraid and vulnerable

Quote:
Also, a question: Why the switch over from time-stop stripping to clothes disappearing stripping? Would Star not let you undress her, or did you just want to go a different way with this one? Don't get me wrong, I love clothes disappearing stripping (might be my favorite form of "magic" ENF, and the effect here, like in "Pervygeist", was great), but I'm just curious.
There were actually two reasons for this: The 1st was practicality. "Idol Pleasures" was a 20 minute video, but with the new format I'm limited to 10, so I had less time to tell the story. I'm not particulalry fond of being on camera, and folks have mentioned they're fine with me not being seen so it seems like that was something I could drop and still have the embarrassment and tell the story. The 2nd was that I thought it might be fun to reverse the perspective. In "Idol Pleasures" we saw the events from the archaeologist's eyes. However in "Sports Idol" we see things unfold the way Star sees them up until the final moment, so we get a better view of her confusion and embarrassment (at least that was my hope).

Plus, as this was the first time working with Star, I wasn't sure if *I* was all that comfortable undressing her, so I never really considered it. Despite being a total perv and dirty old lech, I have a bit of a phobia about seen as a GWC, so I tend to shoot edgier stuff with models I've know longer.

Hope that helps!
Seph

https://clips4sale.com/33063/dfp-cus...4dbce9ff5887ad
www.loyalfans.com/dfp-videos

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter: @DFP_Videos
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2012, 09:01 PM

Just looking at the ENF Drawn thread and realized there are lots of awesome ideas that should be put into video.

Just a couple in case you're inspired to do something like these

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...3&d=1337090515

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...9&d=1337090515

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...1&d=1304963616
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pippy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-16-2012, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippy View Post
Just looking at the ENF Drawn thread and realized there are lots of awesome ideas that should be put into video.

Just a couple in case you're inspired to do something like these

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...3&d=1337090515

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...9&d=1337090515

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/atta...1&d=1304963616
Some great suggestions, thanks for the heads up!

See ENF, Practical Joke, Adult School, Humor, & Shrinking Fetish videos every weekend from Friday to Tuesday!

The Following User Says Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 05-20-2012, 04:58 PM

SALE UPDATE: The sales at C4S are still outpacing eClips at about 4 to 1. I wish I could say more, but I still have yet to receive any feedback from customers.

We’ve still got 11 days before the prices go back to normal at eClips, so hopefully I’ll get some feedback to share with folks though.

Thanks!

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Brave Start

Did you ever let yourself get talked into something, only to find you’d gotten in over your head? Well, Star has gotten herself into just such a situation. While hiking in the woods with a friend who just happens to have a video camera, she finds herself in a tight spot. Watch as she gets teased, cajoled, dared, and even bribed out of her clothes one item at a time, until she realizes she’s lost all control. NOTE: Due to the size of the video, it's cut into 3 parts at the members site, but is in one large file at both a la carte sites.

INFO:

PART 1 File Size=36.7 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=4 min 36 sec

PART 2 File Size=48.3 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=4 min 51 sec

PART 3 File Size=45.8 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=4 min 35 sec

A la Carte Version File Size=127 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=13 min 4 sec

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
bravestart02.JPG   bravestart03.JPG  

bravestart04.JPG   bravestart05.JPG  

bravestart06.JPG   bravestart07.JPG  

bravestart08.JPG   bravestart09.JPG  

bravestart10.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv bravestart~trailer.wmv (47.68 MB, 802 views)
Streaming Videos
bravestart trailer

3m:46s

Old 05-21-2012, 05:01 PM

Thanked 177,228 Times in 18,911 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirseph View Post
Brave Start

Did you ever let yourself get talked into something, only to find you’d gotten in over your head? Well, Star has gotten herself into just such a situation. While hiking in the woods with a friend who just happens to have a video camera, she finds herself in a tight spot. Watch as she gets teased, cajoled, dared, and even bribed out of her clothes one item at a time, until she realizes she’s lost all control.
I really loved this video. The platonic relationship between friends that suddenly turns and gets a bit "creepy" due to an escalating dare of a sexual nature felt like a real (and realistic) situation to me.

You did a great job of immediately establishing your relationship with Star, and the friendship was totally believable (you guys really did seem like old friends ). You even threw in the bit about how she was your ex-girlfriend's sister, so there was history and back story. Impressive how you were able to do all of this in such a short amount of time. I also really liked the contrast between the playfulness of the early flashing dares and the "darkness" (just a bit) it turned into as the situation escalated. (This all kind of reminded me a bit of the "Gramaglia" video, actually: a friend being talked out of her clothes in an escalating situation. A secret inspiration, perhaps?) I do kind of wonder what the motivation was for your character's instigation of the dare: just a whim that got out of control, or intentional revenge for a past slight (like in the "Gramaglia" video)? He/you are filming this, after all... Either way, it's got me thinking (and how many other ENF videos can you say got someone thinking? Not too many, I'd imagine. It's a first for me, so kudos to you).

Once again, Star delivered a bang-up performance. She again displayed both vulnerability (begging and pleading for her clothes back towards the end) and desperation (running over to the tree and hurrying to put her dress back on). One of the few actresses in ENF videos that I've seen consistently portray both of those qualities. Most seem to be good at only one (or neither). For example, Lydia is very good at desperation, but doesn't really do vulnerability (we all love her for how brash and bold she is ). Tara is charmingly vulnerable, but not so often desperate. Star, however, manages to put it all together, and in an attractive package, too. The more I see of Star, the more I like her.

(That said, the one thing I did wish she had done was show a little more resistance, especially at the taking off the panties part. One more "Seriously?" or "No way!" from her at that point and the performance would have been perfect.)

As usual, I like to end with a question: How much of this video was improvised and how much was scripted?

Thanks

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 05-21-2012 at 05:12 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 12:05 AM

Thanks for taking the time to give this feedback Fango. I really enjoy discussing the videos, and although the "Thanks" button is great, and I always apprciate it, I do wish I had more chance to talk about the films, and where to go with the next ones.

Quote:
I really loved this video. The platonic relationship between friends that suddenly turns and gets a bit "creepy" due to an escalating dare of a sexual nature felt like a real (and realistic) situation to me.
That's what I was hoping for, so I'm glad it worked. When I'm shooting a single model, I find that it's best for me to play the foil when I do need to do something, so I can help drive the story. So I usually wind up playing a creepy, or nasty character.

Quote:
You did a great job of immediately establishing your relationship with Star, and the friendship was totally believable (you guys really did seem like old friends ). You even threw in the bit about how she was your ex-girlfriend's sister, so there was history and back story. Impressive how you were able to do all of this in such a short amount of time. I also really liked the contrast between the playfulness of the early flashing dares and the "darkness" (just a bit) it turned into as the situation escalated. (This all kind of reminded me a bit of the "Gramaglia" video, actually: a friend being talked out of her clothes in an escalating situation. A secret inspiration, perhaps?) I do kind of wonder what the motivation was for your character's instigation of the dare: just a whim that got out of control, or intentional revenge for a past slight (like in the "Gramaglia" video)? He/you are filming this, after all... Either way, it's got me thinking (and how many other ENF videos can you say got someone thinking? Not too many, I'd imagine. It's a first for me, so kudos to you).
All credit has to go to Star. She was very easy to work with, and it really helped when it came time to play old friends. The concept (more on this below) was that I was someone Star had known for a while, but had a secret attraction for her. So when the dare started, it was just two friends clowning around, but as Star lost more control, and the friend began to realize the power he had, the temptation to keep taking it further was irresistable.

Quote:
Once again, Star delivered a bang-up performance. She again displayed both vulnerability (begging and pleading for her clothes back towards the end) and desperation (running over to the tree and hurrying to put her dress back on). One of the few actresses in ENF videos that I've seen consistently portray both of those qualities. Most seem to be good at only one (or neither). For example, Lydia is very good at desperation, but doesn't really do vulnerability (we all love her for how brash and bold she is ). Tara is charmingly vulnerable, but not so often desperate. Star, however, manages to put it all together, and in an attractive package, too. The more I see of Star, the more I like her.
I agree. I like the way she brings something to the videos that I haven't seen before. I was a bit concerned that she might be TOO vulnerable, and things might get too dark, but the "fuck you" comment, and the punch at the camera were nice touches that she improvised all on her own.

Quote:
(That said, the one thing I did wish she had done was show a little more resistance, especially at the taking off the panties part. One more "Seriously?" or "No way!" from her at that point and the performance would have been perfect.)
I think she was actually a bit concerned about getting the filming done. It was one of those "the bear eats you" days. I'd scouted the filming locations several times before the day of the shoot without issue. Then when we got there we kept encountering hikers on the paths. In fact, one of the videos we'd planned on shooting had to be dropped completely.

Quote:
As usual, I like to end with a question: How much of this video was improvised and how much was scripted?
This was far more improvised than usual. The original shooting schedule for the day involved a faux interview with Star auditioning for a role with DFP. However it never really felt right to me, and when I started to see how much work she'd done in the fetish-video industry, I decided to scrap it completely. The original concept was to be a follow-up to the audition with her being nude outside for the first time. In fact, the entire concept, which was all that ever got written down was:

"A final video at the park that continues the audition concept: basically just a second part where you need to show you're able to be nude outside. The off-camera casting director again has you strip nude. As you take off your clothes, you'll hand each piece over to the CD, and then it'll just be you being embarrassed as you worry about someone seeing you, and keep asking if that's long enough, and can you have your clothes back."

After the first part was scrapped, and while we were trying to decide what to do because of the unexpected number of people around, we found a quiet section of trail. After a few minutes of discussion we adapted the original concept into what you saw as the final result. There was no scripted dialogue, and we more or less made it up as we went along. I'll also confess that the cuts are actually where we'd stop to come up with the next few minutes of what we were going to do.

So, although there's often a great deal of improv in my videos, this one was really on the fly.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2012, 01:00 AM

Quote:
There was no scripted dialogue, and we more or less made it up as we went along.
That makes it all the more impressive.

Thanks again.

Fango
Old 05-25-2012, 04:38 AM

BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND, THE SUNDAY UPDATE IS OCCURING TODAY.

SALE UPDATE: The sales at C4S are still outpacing eClips, however the sale is still on until the end of the month.

Thanks!

NOW AVAILABLE AT WWW.DFPPRODUCTIONS.COM / WWW.CLIPS4SALE.COM/STUDIO/33063 AND WWW.ECLIPSTORE.COM/STORE/338

Game Show 4

The folks at “Grin & Bare It” have come out of hiatus to produce another episode! This time it’s Carissa Montgomery going for the $10,000 Grand Prize, and all she has to do is win a simple game of Simon Says. Of course, the folks at G&BI always have a trick or two up their sleeve, and like the previous contestants, Carissa didn’t bother to read the fine print. Will modesty or greed win out in the end, and what’s the mystery challenge of the Final Round??? INFO: Hi-Res File Size=71.1 mb / Resolution=640x480 / Run Time=12 min 27 sec Lo-Res File Size=44.2 mb / Resolution=480x360 / Run Time=12 min 27 sec

Seph
Attached Thumbnails
gameshow402.JPG   gameshow403.JPG  

gameshow404.JPG   gameshow405.JPG  

gameshow406.JPG   gameshow407.JPG  

gameshow408.JPG   gameshow409.JPG  

gameshow410.JPG  
Attached Files
File Type: wmv gameshow4~trailer.wmv (32.41 MB, 1756 views)
Streaming Videos
gameshow4 trailer

6m:05s

Old 05-26-2012, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Game Show 4

The folks at “Grin & Bare It” have come out of hiatus to produce another episode! This time it’s Carissa Montgomery going for the $10,000 Grand Prize, and all she has to do is win a simple game of Simon Says. Of course, the folks at G&BI always have a trick or two up their sleeve, and like the previous contestants, Carissa didn’t bother to read the fine print. Will modesty or greed win out in the end, and what’s the mystery challenge of the Final Round???
Another great one. Refreshingly comedic after the drama of the last video. Always great to see a new model. I like that you're constantly bringing in new women to keep things fresh, but that you return to the fan favorites as well. Carissa is hot as hell and she has a very sunny disposition. She looks great naked, of course, but she also looked damn good in the blue dress and stockings combination. She did a good job of acting embarrassed, always showing resistance and exasperation at each new challenge and having to think it over, but still ultimately maintaining her upbeat attitude mixed with "I can't believe I'm doing this" faces. I especially enjoyed watching her take her dress off while struggling to keep covered. Oh, and the ending was hilarious.

So, can we look forward to seeing Carissa again?

Thanks

Fango
Old 05-26-2012, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Another great one. Refreshingly comedic after the drama of the last video. Always great to see a new model. I like that you're constantly bringing in new women to keep things fresh, but that you return to the fan favorites as well. Carissa is hot as hell and she has a very sunny disposition. She looks great naked, of course, but she also looked damn good in the blue dress and stockings combination. She did a good job of acting embarrassed, always showing resistance and exasperation at each new challenge and having to think it over, but still ultimately maintaining her upbeat attitude mixed with "I can't believe I'm doing this" faces. I especially enjoyed watching her take her dress off while struggling to keep covered. Oh, and the ending was hilarious.

So, can we look forward to seeing Carissa again?

Thanks

Fango
As always, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback Fango! I appreciate the effort, and it's always good to hear what folks think.

We shot four videos on Thursday, with this being the first of them. So you'll see those in the weeks to come. However Carissa is also local to my new location, so I'm planning on working with her again as well. In fact I'm so confident that one of the video actually ends on a cliff-hanger, with a plan to shoot a follow-up in the Fall.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sirseph For This Useful Post:

Tags
dfp productions, enf

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some