uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Hardcore Amateurs - XXX
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-14-2014, 12:05 PM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

We were in Cancun a few years ago and we signed up to take the lobster cruise, basically floating around, drinking margaritas, dancing, then eating a lobstewr dinner. My wife wore a sheer top, but as usual she wore the coverup vest which changed it from R rated to PG. She shocked me that when we boarded and she had a chance she, took off the coverup and was basically topless in the sheer pink blouse. Very nice, she got a lot of stares that night and her B cup nips were at attention the whole time.
Old 08-14-2014, 09:27 PM

I do not do sheer in public, but I sometimes do the next best thing.

I have several silk blouses that I wear sometimes when I am out. No bra, a leather vest over. And if the mood is right, I will take off the vest, and not much is left to the imagination.
Old 08-15-2014, 06:47 AM

Thanked 5,424 Times in 225 Posts

A few years ago I took Tracy shopping in Swindon we were looking for an outfit for Tracy to wear out that evening to a meal with another couple. We found a trouser suit in one shop that Tracy liked but she could not see a top to go under it in the same shop.

We went H&M and Tracy saw black sheer top that she liked the look of. She said she wanted to try it on. I knew that Tracy didn't have a bra on so I thought that she would go into the changing room tray it on look in the mirror and decide if she liked it. I was wrong Tracy came out of the changing room to show me the top one her tits could be seen by every one. A male shop assistant saw her and passed a comment that the top looked good like that. The shop was fairly busy so loads of people would have seen her.

When we got home Tracy wanted to try everything on together I will post some photos I took at the time. Tracy put on the suit and top with a black bra on under it. Tracy took the jacket off and asked if it looked OK and also did I think it was a little to reveling for the evening ahead. I told her that it looked great like that but I added that it had looked better in the shop. Tracy said trust you and laughed, I asked her to take the bra off just so I could get a photo of her like that in the top.

That evening we got ready to go out Tracy came ready to go with the jacket done up to chest level. We met our friends Dave and Jennet at the restaurant and were shown to our table. Tracy and Jennet went to the bathroom when they came back Tracy took off the jacket I was surprised to see that she had left the bra off. Dave just whistled Jennet gave him a playful slap. Jennet said that she had told Tracy Dave would like it like that. Tracy stayed like that all evening we had great service that night.

When we got home Tracy told me that she did have her bra on when we left home but when they had gone to the bathroom she had told Jennet that I said it looked better without the bra Jennet had agreed and told Tracy that Dave would love to see her in that top without the bra so Tracy had taken it off and put it in her bag.
Attached Thumbnails
2004_0520_141328AA.JPG   2004_0520_141355AA.JPG  

2004_0520_142203AA.JPG   2004_0520_142218AA.JPG  

The Following 66 Users Say Thank You to KevandTracyWiltsUK For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2014, 02:41 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Since there are not many members writing I guess I'll have to stir things up. My wife has been wearing sheer tops and mini-skirts longer than most of you have been breathing. In fact she wore mini skirts in the midwest before they were even popular. And this was without underwear. Funny, now you see a mini skirt and they either have built in bloomers or the girl is wearing almost granny panties.
I want to apologize for the non-sheer top photo with no exposed boobies. That's all I could find for now. At least it will illustrate one of the sheer tops my wife has worn for many years and what she has for boobs. This photo was taken at a weekend very large car event at Daytona speedway where possibly 100,000 people wander around. Yes I realize only a few 1000 actually see her at these events.

We can't begin to guess how often Dollie has worn sheer blouses, sometimes not this thin, or fishnet. Then again Dollie has gone topless for many years in large crowds too so it's normal to us.
Another type we both love are knitted tube tops. Seems that some of those look sheer in direct sunlight. Many women find out that tops are sheer after being caught in public. But I honestly believe most already know it.
As for games, we'd go out to eat or to stop at a bar or strip club while she wore a sheer top. As mentioned normally she wore a vest, jacket, or sweater over it until we got inside. Yes the law frowns on nudity in public. One game was for her to wear a very sheer blouse then surprise me when she took off the top covering it.
I agree, how your wife dresses can make a normal evening exiting. PLus it usually gets you extra good service.
Those of you who's wives are dressing up just for you, beg, trick, and suggest they also do it occasionally for a few strangers while on vacation or somewhere away from home. You will all enjoy it and it's harmless.
Attached Thumbnails
Girls and Cars (5).jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2014, 10:46 AM

Thanked 26,528 Times in 1,273 Posts

This happened in 1995, when women were still wearing bras that were not solid foam, some were lacy, some weren't there. I was at a college football game in the south with a friend of mine, it was an early kickoff, in September, so it was hot and muggy. About the end of the 1st quarter the clouds opened up and we had a brief but very hard downpour, it lasted about 20 minutes and the game didn't stop. Most of the crowd took shelter in the stadium, but a lot of die hards like me actually enjoyed the cooling rain and we just pulled the brim down on our hats and watched the game.

At some point I turned around to see how many people were still seated behind us and there it was, the worlds largest wet tee-shirt contest. Hundreds of attractive women, who were dressed lightly anyway, were now soaking wet, most you could see through their shirts at lacy bras and a few were braless. Then when the rain lightened up the crowd started drifting back to their seats and many of these women were still wet from earlier. Glorious day, and we won.
Old 08-18-2014, 10:56 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by piecenick View Post
This happened in 1995, when women were still wearing bras that were not solid foam, some were lacy, some weren't there. I was at a college football game in the south with a friend of mine, it was an early kickoff, in September, so it was hot and muggy. About the end of the 1st quarter
I truly miss the thin bras from the 80s and 90s. Including what passed as sports bras for the time. I became a women's tennis fan the first time I saw Gabriella Sabatini (spelling? ) sweating through her shirt at one of the opens, breasts basically on full display.

Last edited by Turtle; 11-06-2021 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Full quote edited
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to whatnow3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2014, 04:07 PM

Thanked 1,074 Times in 387 Posts

Thx for sharing the pics and the story KevandTracyWiltsUK
Old 08-30-2014, 05:06 AM

Thanked 6,420 Times in 333 Posts
Default Braless

My wife is always showing off her great tits in low cut blouses, see through blouses etc... The one that stands out the most, and there have been many others was when we were dating back in the 70s. She never wore a bra back then (hardly anybody did, ahh the good old days) and she has a nice firm set of c cups on her. One day she came walking out for our date barefoot dressed in a micro mini skirt and a white very loosely knitted white vest that had one string in the middle to tie it with. The holes in it were around a half inch wide and her nipples were clearly poking through and on full display! I should also mention that as she got in the car she made it very clear to me that she also had no under wear on and had shaved her pussy clean. (that wasn't done much back then) She slid over close tome in the car and I put my arm around her and drove off. (I loved the days of bench seats) We had planned a simple meal at a drive in restaurant and a movie at the drive in followed by a romantic walk on the beach. She said she didn't need shoes for that. (She has cute little feet and she keeps her nails polish nice.) Several guys got a good look at her tits that night and I'm sure she flashed a couple of guys her shaved pussy too. (She told me she shaved it because I really liked eating it and she liked it too) She said she knew we were going to fuck at the drive in so one tie on the vest and no panties makes everything go so well. It did. I was hard all evening and we did fuck like rabbits at the rive in. Walking down the beach later was also hard for me. It was a popular place to walk and well lit up. She got many stares at her big tits and protruding nipples. When I drove her home that evening we kissed in the driveway I told her she drove me out of my mind. While we were kissing she was rubbing my dick through my pants. She knew what effect all that was having on me. I asked her to help me out and she took my dick out and sucked me off real quick swallowing every drop. She jumped out of the car licking her lips and said she would see me Tuesday and ran in. I watched her run in and her skirt was showing half of her ass in the back as she ran. Is it any wonder I married this woman? Years later she told me she knew exactly what she was doing going about it carefully designed to drive me crazy with lust. Even today she still pulls of something like this still driving me crazy. She's a grate wife.
Old 08-30-2014, 07:51 AM

Thanked 25,797 Times in 1,435 Posts
Default Another Peace Corps Story

I served in the Peace Corps in Malaysia in the late 1970s. I was in a remote village in the rural province of Trengganu. Because of my job, I had to travel to the capital city of Kuala Lumpur every two or three months for meetings at the headquarters of the Ministry of Agriculture agency that I worked in. While there, I would always check in with my fellow volunteers to cadge invitations to interesting events.

One time I was invited to attend a private dinner dance at a hotel. I think that it was to celebrate some big shot's birthday. This was at the tail end of the disco era, so most people were dressed very flashily & and some of the women wore sheer or nearly sheer blouses. There was one young Indian woman, however who was wearing a traditional sari. That garment has a long floor length skirt and a tightly fitting midriff blouse called a choli. The skirt is made of a very long cloth with one end that goes up and over the choli and the right shoulder and hangs down the back to the floor. This woman had covered her opaque underskirt with a sheer overskirt which was what was covering her choli. This was a common style to show off the choli.

However, once the dancing started, the woman went into the restroom and removed her choli and stuffed it in her purse. So, she was topless under the sheer cloth that covered her breasts. She was a very popular dance partner that night.
Old 09-15-2014, 02:45 PM

Any more stories that you care to share. These are great.

Tags
transparent

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy