uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2010, 05:53 PM

Default A Woman Defeated Me in a Pissing Contest This Weekend--True Story

I was at a party at a converted warehouse last night, and it was a pretty loose scene. Many of the men were in briefs, boxers, or jockstraps. Many of the women wore bras and shorts, and many were topless. And the place had only one bathroom.

There was a pixie-ish woman of about 20 who was the only woman to strip completely naked. She had firm round breasts and either very light or shaved pubic hair. I was in the doorway getting air when I saw her, stark naked, skip across the alley to the big trash can by the side of the road. My bladder was also full, so I thought I'd join her, as we'd gotten on fairly well all evening.

She bent her knees slightly, and thrust forward her pelvis. I guess she had spread her labia apart as well, because a light yellow stream of urine, a little blurry and a little jagged, blasted out in front of her and splattered onto the ground.

I stood next to her and whipped out my dick. "Let's see who can do it further," I said, and soon my own stream came out, only half as far as hers.

"I win," she said. She was still going, and I thrust a little and my stream reached out nearly as far as hers. She thrust her pelvis forward a little, and then her piss arched up a little higher and did manage to go further than mine by an inch or so. I didn't mine losing, as the contest was a reason to keep focused on her stream until it, like mine, dwindled down to mere droplets.

As I headed back into the club, another woman was coming out and put her back against the building's front wall. She had small boobs and was topless, wearing black shorts. She squatted down and pulled down her pants. I asked if we had inspired her, and she laughed. I saw a strong, needle-sized pee stream spraying from her legs and strike the concrete, but didn't think I should stay for the whole performance.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to etaoinshrdlu For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1