uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-01-2010, 09:47 PM

Thanked 2,602 Times in 458 Posts
Default Female masturbation

A story, billed as true, from the female perspective.

Self pleasure is nice- it's pleasure, and it can be done alone. In fact, by definition, it IS done alone. When I turned 18, the feeling of adulthood and independence also came with it a chance to go to University- a chance to have your own room. Back then, we didn't have computers like they do today. Of course, we DID have computers, by personal lap tops and in-room pcs were the exception, and not the rule. So, on the many occassions I was left alone in my room , I'd focus on fanatsies, mental images of people and situations that I could focus on with my eyes closed, as I rubbed myself. I didn't use toys back then, I didn't need to. Every day, so many different people would be close by- students, lecturers, and various other people round campus. There were too many people to think about- I probably, in the course of my course, masturbated whilst thinking about well over 100 people from the university- and that is no exaggeration. I saw no-one of them naked- I've never in my life actually ended up fucking anyone I've touched myself thinking of - who knows why? Perhaps its that the men I end up sleeping with are not the ones that, deep down, I WANT to sleep with. Or perhaps I conjour up a fanatsy image whilst masturbating, of people that can never, and will never be real. It is the fanatsy that I enjoy, and the lovely relax feeling that it brings.

As I moved away from college, and started dating on a regualr basis, opportunites for masturbation were more limited- and in some ways replaced by sex. Sex wasn't a substitute, or indeed a "better" alternative. It was just different. I loved the feeling of an erect penis entering me, but yet, I couldn't conjour up the same fantasy- it was real, after all. Thats when I moved onto toys, and lubes. The electric power from them gave me a different- and pleasant- sensation. I could still lose myself in fantasy, but I didn't need to- the unavoidable wetness, the buzz against my clit, that was enough to do it for me.

Now, to take us up to stage three, and the present. I still masturbate- with toys as required, but the nature of the fantasy is different. Whereas when I was younger it was about my own desrire, now I want to BE desire. I still think of men- some whom I know, some who are merely fanatsy figure, men who never will exist, but in my fantasy, they want me. I need to imagine a man- groups of men, horny for me- 19 year old men with rock hard cocks, staring at me, desiring me- and indeed, masturbating over me in turn. I picture a wealthy, handsome actor who has money to spend on me, stripping me, bribing me to show him more and more- even paying to take me any way he wants. It feels good, and it feels nice.

I also have an ongoing fantasty about domination, fetish, and torture. I'd love to take a younger man- a handsome fella in his 20s who knows not what a woman feels like- and showing him exactly what his body- and my body- can do. I also fantasies about care, an injury soldier, boxer or football who needs affection, love and relief. I never would , in real life, put my hand in a footballers shorts and reach for his cock, but in my mind, that is wonderful. It would never happen, but it is, and remains, my favourite fantasy. Just the feel of a nice, athletic penis, taken by me in a caring, loving way.
I'm male. susan is an acronym. Surfing Under Some Anonomous Name. My girl friend was Susan IE some guy surfing under an annonymous name. Its an odd joke, and not funny really. But to be clear- I'm male.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to susansusan For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2