uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-05-2009, 03:40 PM

Default Wife's towel slip in front of pizza guy

My wife was an exhibitionist, but had to be coaxed into it. She was always a horny girl and loved to show herself off. Nothing made her hotter than to have people looking at her naked. But she had to be drunk to really let herself go. Once we were staying at a motel and called for pizza delivery. She agreed to get the door. This was a game we had played before, but the best I had ever gotten her to do was to wear my shirt with only one button buttoned. The guy got some good shots, but not a full view. This time I told her she had to wear only a towel. She only agreed to that after I tried for a long time to get her to answer the door naked. I made her leave the opening in front, hoping her pussy would show. I got so much more than I dared to hope for!
When she opened the door, she took the pizza box in one hand and still had the money in the other. At that point ... the towel fell off! She didn't know what to do. She tried to hand the money to the guy, but HE DIDN"T TAKE IT. She kept poking it at him, but he just stood there staring at her naked body. When she turned away, he even stepped into the doorway, practically standing on the towel. By now, she had either gotten brave or given up, because she didn't even try to pick up the towel, just handed him the money. He took his time making change. Smart guy. The door was wide open and there were cars and people moving around out in the parking lot. Don't know who else saw her standing there, but the pizza guy practically memorized her body. We had cold pizza, later, because as soon as he left, we had other things to do that were more important than eating. lol
Old 08-28-2009, 11:34 AM

Good story...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tmhudd For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2023, 01:56 PM

Default Jealous

I always wanted her to do that but she never would,she is 75 now and won't flash at all.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Digitalzoom1 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2023, 11:36 PM

Thanked 25,665 Times in 2,732 Posts
Default wife

She does it in hotels, usually wearing high heels , no towel,, and a dripping full pussy.........never at home.......
Old 08-08-2023, 03:01 PM

Thanked 26,529 Times in 1,273 Posts

My wife had one that was accidental. She didn't know I had ordered a pizza on the way how from work, I called her, but, duh, she was in the shower. Traffic held me up and when the doorbell rang she thought I left my keys. She opened the door with just a towel in her hair. She said the look on his face was priceless.
Old 08-10-2023, 02:35 AM

Thanked 3,421 Times in 231 Posts

My then wife has done this twice. Once at her parents and once on holiday.
At her parents house we was house sitting the dogs for a few days and as I was working late I called and said for her to eat as I was going to grab food at the station. We at this point was full on swingers. So she orders pizza and was told 45 mins so she grabbed as shower and half way threw there was a ring after ring on the door. She grabbed towel for hair and large towel for body and went to get the door. At the door was an old bf of hers. ( she wasn’t surprised he was in a low paid job ) he said once he saw the order and the name he had to rush it threw. In talking to him she said wait as the oven was on and she put the pizza in. She came back to the door and the head towel fell and in trying g to stop it she lost the Main towel. He saw her fully naked and he said wow finally you shaved. She laughed she didn’t cover up and dried her hair. She knew he was hard and knew he was big. She said remember the bj o gave u on this step. He said do I. She said well get it out. Well I am walking down the drive and I see a guy walking past with a dopey grin. I walk in to my wife naked and covered in cum.
Old 08-11-2023, 03:25 PM

Thanked 1,695 Times in 124 Posts

We started doing this a couple years ago. The first time I ordered I told her he'd be there in about 40 minutes then said she should walk into the kitchen naked like she didn't know anyone was at the door (again, kind of kidding). She said she'd do something. The driver rang the bell, I opened the door then he told me how much the order was. He was standing on the porch which is one step down and holding the outside door open. Based on my position, he could see into the kitchen. I heard "What do you want to drink" as he was pulling the order out of the bag. I knew something good was going on behind me when I saw him look up. It was like he eyes opened more and he paused for a second. I turned to put our food on the table then saw what he was looking at. My wife was standing topless at the counter while only wearing pajama shorts. She was kind of angled towards the door while she poured a glass of wine. She looked so hot. I wanted to stop and do her right there. I stood a little more off to the side as I turned back to the driver to pay him like all of this was normal.. That gave him a very clear view into the house. I went for the small bills so it look some extra time to count them. I felt invisible when I went to hand him the money. I don't think he even looked at me before he walked away. He said thank you before pulling his gaze away from what was going at the counter. I turned to my wife after I closed the door. She said "is that want you wanted?". Oh yeah, it was!

She started opening the door after that. She'll usually wear a black lace lingerie top that’s very revealing. It barely covers her 38DDD breasts without any movement so doing these transactions will usually allow at least one nipple to escape. We have a number of places that deliver to us so I'll pick a different one each time so we have different drivers who have a fresh experience. It won't seem like it's an accident if it happens to the same driver all the time.

She opened the door after the driver rang the bell. One of her nipples was just on the edge of being exposed when she did that. The driver could see about a quarter of her areola at first. He gave her the box then she turned to put it on the table and get the money. She pulled her top down a little so it was exposed when she turned back to him to pay. I was sitting off to the side so I could only see her. I started to get the feeling that it was taking awhile to make change. What would have been about 10 seconds was at least 30. He gave her the change then she handed him a tip. His thank you was more like "Thank YOU!". She told me he was fumbling with his money when he was trying to make change then dropped the bills on the side porch so he had to pick them up. This reaction turned her on and made her want to do it more.

The next time she wore something different. I cut one of her shirts to make it a half shirt. It barely covers her breasts with her arms down. The driver was kind of holding the outside screen door at first then needed two hands to slide the boxes out of the bag so my wife put her right hand up at her head level to hold the door open for him. Yup... an arm in the air results in the shirt lifting and her breasts hanging out the bottom. They were pretty much at eye level because he was one step down. She said he looked at her for a few seconds and had a huge smile as he pulled the boxes out of the bag without looking at them. Seeing that her shirt was up, it just rested on the top of her breasts as he started to hold the door again so she could grab the boxes. At that point she just left them out when she gave him the money. He couldn't keep his eyes off her tits and took his time making change. This was a fun one! Mostly for her and the pizza guy. I was kind of in the background so I only saw part of it. I need to set a camera up so I can record this stuff.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1

0m:44s