Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2018, 10:29 PM

Thanked 5,330 Times in 422 Posts
Default Nostalgia - An Inadvertent webcam adventure

I happened to run into Anne, now near 60, at a memorial service last March. That brought a certain event back to mind. It was unique enough for me to remember it well. After rerunning it in my mind, a tense situation now seems humorous. So, at the risk of boring everyone, I thought I'd post it.

In the late 90's, I freelanced for an under funded alternative lifestyle quarterly that lasted for 5 issues. My contributions were about the influence of new technology on our daily lives. One article was about the potential of webcams to become a powerful social voice. As we know, webcams quickly became the medium of choice for voyeurs and exhibitionists. I began a follow up article that included interviews with cam exhibitionists, mostly by email but a few in person. The magazine folded before my follow up article was published. Ironically, I inadvertently became involved in my own webcam incident while I was still writing the article. Some here will probably doubt it, but it's a true story. For me, context is important, so it may run long.

Anne was a 40-ish paralegal. She bought an old demo computer from a friend at his spring clearance sale. The computer came with Windows 98 and Lotus software, a dial up modem and an old webcam that required the drivers to be loaded each time it was used. Anne had never set up a computer on her own. My friend asked me to deliver and set up the unit in Anne's home for a $50 fee. Anne would pay by check.

Anne was a casual friend of my ex-wife. They shared a hair dresser and occasionally played tennis together at their fitness club. Her hair was a short pixie style for easy care. An avid tennis player, she was very fit. Anne was married to a lawyer who was a partner at another law firm. She had just separated from her husband. He owned the house and had children from a previous marriage, so she was the one who moved out. Hence, she needed her own computer.

Anne rented a one room former office above a travel agency on a six month lease. It was 30ft wide, 24ft deep, 10ft high with wood floors, brick walls, ceiling fans and florescent lights. The stairs were on the right, her platform bed was on the left. A lavatory in the middle of the rear wall had a small hand held shower added. A nearly useless utility kitchen was to the right of the bath. The front and rear walls each had four 3ft wide by 7ft tall colonial windows that were spaced evenly. The sills were 12in above the floor, a common feature in old buildings to maximize light. Anne's furnishings were sparse. Many of her things were still in boxes. Most of her furnishings were portable: card tables, folding chairs, a portable clothes rack etc. Other than a reading lamp near her bed, she used the overhead lights. There were no curtains. A treadmill that kept her fit for tennis was near a window by the stairs.

My appointment was at 8 PM. Anne was running late. She had just come home and poured herself a glass of white wine from a large jug bottle. With her sloppy grammar and her unsteady steps, I knew that she'd been drinking, making me wonder if tutoring her would be futile. She wanted the computer on a card table between the two front windows near her bed. I said that she needed curtains. She said that they were too expensive for a temporary home. She just turned off the overhead lights to undress. While I was setting up, Anne took a quick shower to re-energize herself. She emerged from her bath in a loosely tied short white terry cloth robe. It was obvious that she was not wearing a bra.

I showed her the computer's features and connected the dial up modem. I then showed her how to install the webcam drivers from a floppy disk. Once everything was working, we went online. When she asked about webcam groups online, I told her to explore Yahoo's user groups. I casually told her about the article that I was writing regarding webcam users. She asked several questions about it.

Skipping forward, we ended up watching WebcamNow. She was amazed that normal looking people were sitting naked around their computers, talking to complete strangers from around the world. Her first concern, being a paralegal, was if it was legal. Otherwise, Anne barely spoke. After 15 minutes, she needed a bathroom break. She made me a cup of instant coffee and poured herself more wine.

Anne admitted that she had been drinking more than usual. Earlier, she met a girlfriend at a bar after work. The friend worked at her husbands law firm. She told Anne about a cute receptionist, hired by her husband, who wore mini skirts and low cut blouses to work. Modesty was not her strongest attribute. The men clients loved her.

The office gossip was that her husband might be having an affair with the girl, but nobody really knew. Her husband's first wife had caught him cheating, so there was a history. It was his wandering eyes that led to Anne's confrontation with her husband. In a moment of jealous fury, Anne moved out.

As she spoke, tears were streaming down Anne's cheeks. She feared that her husband did not find her desirable any more, that she lost her sex appeal. She told me that a few days ago, she spoke to my ex-wife when playing tennis at their health club. My ex told her to make the husband jealous. Wear revealing clothes that attract male eyes. My ex had always attracted attention that way. I advised her to be wary about my ex's advice because Anne had a professional reputation to protect. My ex was a full blown exhibitionist without an off button. Her public behavior had damaged our family.

I was concerned about the tone of the conversation. Anne was a client. I had no interest in her marriage issues, especially if my ex was involved. I told her as much. Anne asked me to please be patient. She filled her glass and walked back to the computer. Suddenly, Anne turned and opened her robe. She asked me if she had a nice body. It was an awkward moment. She had obviously been thinking about her own desirability since talking to her friend. Her attitude was impersonal, she just wanted an honest opinion. She was bare breasted but was wearing white nylon bikini panties.

Anne did have a nice body for her age. Her largish breasts sagged a bit, and there was a small tummy bulge. A trimmed pubic hair shadow showed through her white panties above well toned tennis player legs. However, not only was I not even slightly aroused, I was repelled by her behavior. I felt like I was in a trap. I said that I did not want to be used to make her hubby jealous or to be accused later of improper behavior. I was worried enough to write a note about showing her how to go online with her webcam, mentioning the $50 fee. She signed it.

Once Anne was online, I was part of the furniture. She was obsessed about testing her sex appeal with anonymous strangers. I helped her create a WebcamNow user account. When her name showed up on the active list, she joined a popular chat room. Once she knew that she had viewers, she took a deep breath, unsteadily stood up and removed her robe. After a rash of positive comments, she stripped her panties off and tried to fulfill viewer requests for poses, bending over, spreading etc., all while standing up. She never smiled or indicated that she was having fun. She then masturbated while squeezing her breasts. After about 20 minutes from signing in, she was finished. She sat down to read all of the comments. They were very positive. Then, with a grim expression on her face, she used her panties to block the camera lens. Throughout her WebcamNow session, she never said a word.

She had almost forgotten that I was there. I was just the hired help. Hugging herself, she slouched onto the edge of her bed, slump shouldered with an open mouthed blank look on her face. I shut down the computer and handed her robe and panties back to her. I also turned off the overhead lights. I asked her to look out of the window. Did she see the sidewalk across the wide street? She nodded yes. Then anyone on that side of the street could see her. I was concerned about her attracting stalkers. There was a **** problem in our downtown area at that time. She just shrugged.

She suddenly rushed to the bathroom and threw up. When she returned, she put on her panties and robe. She was silently crying. Was what just happened my fault? I introduced an obviously impaired lady to WebcamNow. I found myself feeling sorry for her. While I was thinking about it, Anne suddenly spoke up. Staring at the floor, she begged me not to talk about what had just transpired. She had to process how she felt. She was confused. She didn't really care what I thought of her, but it had to remain our secret. I agreed, although I said that I might generally mention it in my article. When Anne wrote my check for the fee, it was for $100. Hush money? After assuring Anne that I was available if she had computer trouble, I left. It was a surreal evening.

When I left her studio, I walked across the street and looked at her window. I could see Anne, with her robe open at the waist, lying on top of her bed. Her panties were visible. I called a sobered up Anne the next evening and reiterated how visible she was from the street. She was actually indignant that I called. She thought that my looking in her window was creepy and that I should mind my own business. Go figure. I guess that there is a difference between sober and sloppy drunk.

There was another Anne situation, without the drunken drama, that was kind of cute given the context. If anyone cares, I might follow up.
Old 08-23-2018, 04:48 AM

Thanked 4,145 Times in 314 Posts

Sounds like one troubled, confused woman. But I'd like to hear the follow up...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Simonenglish For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2019, 09:46 PM

Since I posted the original Anne webcam story I've had some health issues, including two surgeries. While recovering, I wrote this follow up to the original story. When I interviewed folks for publication, I tried to get into their minds and understand motives. The story becomes the subject's narrative. That style of writing is probably too long for a OCC posting, but....

Anne's marital issues led her on a path that went beyond the original webcam story. While writing my webcam article, I'd heard a variety of reasons why people used their cams, however Anne's story was uniquely compelling. I was not an actual witness for much of what follows, but I'll do my best to relate Anne's story as she told it. (And as I remember it). Allowing for her ego to provide self justification, I think that Anne was telling me her subjective truth.

I should emphasize that Anne and I have never been social friends. Other than the moments documented here, we've barely spoken. My interaction with Anne came about due to my being friends with her computer dealer and her coincidental casual friendship with my ex-wife. I've never discussed Anne with my ex, although her influence on Anne was obvious to me.

I heard from Anne about two months after the original webcam incident. Her webcam driver disk was corrupted and she needed a replacement. I would make her spare disks and deliver them to the courthouse where she was involved with a hearing. She would meet me near the main entrance of the courthouse during the lunch hour. Weather permitting, she and her colleagues usually ate lunch outside.

The main entrance to the courthouse was atop a 6ft high by 24ft wide set of deep concrete stairs that faced our main street. In warm weather, many courthouse employees sat on the steps to eat their lunch. Anne was sitting in the center of the top step. She was wearing a pleated navy blue skirt and white blouse. Her knees were pulled up to support a notebook. Her skirt fell away below her legs and her shoes were spread apart. She was bare legged and was wearing lacy white panties that stood out among the navy pleats. Her panty crotch was offset enough to expose much of her labia and pubic hair. It was a memorable display.

Anne saw me and stood up. I gave her the new disks and inquired about her computer. She sometimes worked from home. When she got phone calls or a fax, she often lost her internet connection. I had a used phone that would prevent that. She then asked if I had a longer serial cord for the webcam so that she could move it around. Yes. We set a delivery time for later that week. On the day of my appointment, she called and asked if I liked Chinese food. She was going to order a take out dinner and wondered if I would join her. Yes.

When I arrived at Anne's studio, I was wary about how she would receive me. I hoped that she would be sober. She was. One of the first things that I noticed was that there were sheer white curtains on the lower half of her front windows. The rear windows were still curtain free, but her exposure at the rear was minimal. The downstairs office extended 12ft beyond her rear wall. The walls of the next door buildings extended well beyond her studio, so she had a mostly private gently sloping 12x30 "sun deck" outside of her rear windows. The only building that had an unimpeded view of her deck was the rear part of a hotel that faced a side street.

Thanks to my telephone warning, Anne saw exactly how visible she was from the street due to the low window sills. The fact that I could clearly see her laying on her bed concerned her. She didn't care if people saw her undressed, but her legal background caused her to worry about the legal ramifications for being so obviously visible. The compromise was sheer curtains on the front windows. She then told me about the hotel.

The hotel was roughly 180ft away, across an alley and a valet parking lot for the hotel guests. As Anne's story progresses, the hotel almost becomes a character of its own. The hotel was once the pride of downtown. Its banquet and meeting rooms were always busy. It's restaurant was, and still is, a fine dining facility with excellent service. Food services, catering and the banquet / meeting facilities created the primary cash flow. Happy hour at the hotel lounge was where Anne and her husband got to know each other. The hotel was a business client of Anne's husband, but they both had friends there independent of their relationship. The room rates had to be low to compete with the national motel chains. Some rooms with tiny kitchens served long term guests. When Anne left her husband, she stayed at the hotel until her close friend, the hotel's assistant manager, told her about the nearby vacant studio apartment.

I was surprised at how warmly Anne received me because of the palpable tension created during my first visit to the studio. I was half expecting to be blamed for everything, but she was very relaxed. She was wearing a short sleeveless pink terry romper that zipped up the front.

Prior to eating, I connected her longer camera cord and set up a phone with a built in modem jack. Anne said that her viewers complained that her image broke up when she moved around. I explained that the refresh rate of dial up modems were not efficient at streaming. (90s tech). Her stream was more like a slide show. When Anne offered to pay me, I said that she overpaid me on my first visit. I did not want her money. She laughed and said that I earned the money for putting up with her emotional moments of madness. On that evening, she was generally feeling hostile toward men. Dinner was intended to apologize for her shameful behavior.

Anne was frankly introspective. Over dinner, she told me that it took her days to process what she had done on her webcam. Ultimately, she was not embarrassed about it. It was a very liberating event. The positive comments from viewers made her feel good at a time when she desperately needed that. The only thing that really shamed her that evening was that I had seen her staggering drunk and throwing up. I barely knew her, but she now treated me like an intimate confidant because we had shared that unique experience.

Ironically, after swearing me to secrecy, Anne apparently told my ex-wife an abbreviated version of her webcam adventure. My ex said that I would not tell tales. Therefore, I was the only person with whom Anne could honestly talk about that evening. Due to her positive demeanor, I was more willing to discuss personal things than the first time, but I was surprised about how graphic her descriptions were. I became slightly wary of her motives.

Anne loved her husband. She walked away in a fit of jealousy, but she really wanted to save her marriage. However, she admitted that it was a rush knowing that thousands of people, when lurkers were considered, had seen her naked. At first she had logged on daily, but had since cut that down to about three times per week. She enjoyed the comments, especially when they were vulgar and graphic. After a show, if she barely touched herself, she had a massive orgasm. Any guilt that she felt was, in her mind, her husband's fault. .

When brooding about her situation, Anne completely blamed her husband. He was always looking at other women. That was humiliating and depressing. She decided to humiliate him in return as her revenge. Whatever happened going forward, she convinced herself that her husband was responsible. I told her that her logic was flawed. She was the one who left.

Anne said that our shared webcam event was a spontaneous occurrence. It only happened because of the confluence of opportunity and her particular mood that evening, influenced by way too much alcohol. Had I not mentioned my article about webcam communities, she would not have known what to do. (Subtly blaming me?) Her motive for going on her webcam was for affirmation that she was still able to attract men. But she had already decided to make her husband jealous. She wanted to get noticed by men generally, and specifically by her hubby's peers. She wanted men that he knew to talk about her. She knew that she was still attractive and fit, but she had to be very aggressive in order to compete with the younger women that her husband seemed to like.

Enter my ex-wife. Anne and my ex were not close friends. They met at their hair dresser and occasionally played tennis. They didn't visit or go out together. My ex heard about Anne's issues while chatting at the beauty salon. Anne was encouraged by my ex to buy revealing clothes and to "innocently" flash her goodies so that people would notice her. Anne should start her campaign by trading the frumpy bloomers that came with her little tennis dresses for flimsy nylon panties. Anne already knew that my ex got a lot of attention that way. When they played together, there were always those who appreciated watching my ex's exposed bottom.

The ex suggested one more thing and it was good advice. If Anne was going to change her behavior, she should try to protect her professional reputation in advance. Prearrange a sympathetic support group. Generally confide in her friends and colleagues about her plan. Anne chose her group from among her colleagues so that they would take whatever came in stride. They liked Anne. Some of them enjoyed being in on the plan and encouraged her, especially the men. It was going to be a little bit naughty but fun conspiracy.

On a Saturday morning shortly after our shared webcam event, Anne had a tennis date with my ex. She had agreed to play tennis in her flimsy white nylon panties. The hemline on the dress that she chose was so short that it didn't quite cover her butt. It was meant to be worn with big bloomers. For Anne, that was more stressful than masturbating on cam. Her bottom was going to be exposed with every move. She knew that her butt crack was visible through the thin material. That was different than being on her cam. Tennis was in her real world.

There were bleachers behind the indoor courts where people could watch. Because my ex could be counted on to put on a nice show, there were several watchers. On the morning when Anne first wore her nylon panties, she was nervous. She was already attractive enough to get attention, but the buzz ratcheted up. It was something that happens on tennis courts daily, but it was a major change for Anne. She was pleased by the compliments. After tennis, my ex took Anne for brunch at a local diner, both still in their tennis outfits. Anne was acutely aware that her panties were on display. My ex told her that context was the secret. People were not shocked to see butts in tennis togs. Her deliberate exposure was educational.

Afterwards, they stopped at a supermarket so that my ex could pick up a few things. Anne just walked along. She saw that a couple of men were obviously following them around, pretending to be interested in hair products etc. They reminded Anne of her husband, always looking. Were the men getting their jollies by looking at her butt? If so, were they cheating on their partners by looking at her? She decided that all parties were getting a little thrill. There were no victims. She casually hiked up her tennis dress's elastic waist to give the men a clear view. That made her wonder if she was being too hard on hubby when his eyes wandered.

After hearing about her tennis experience, I teased Anne about exposing herself while sitting on the courthouse steps, especially the partially exposed crotch. She laughed. She was glad that I noticed. She was at the courthouse 2 or 3 days per week, and weather permitting always ate her lunch outside. That evolved into becoming part of her plan to humiliate her husband.

She told me that every woman who sat on those steps in a skirt knew that their undies would probably show. In the grand scheme of things, it was no big deal. At most, it was a deniable form of mild exhibitionism. Everybody pretended that it wasn't happening. The pretending is an unwritten social contract that avoids embarrassment for all parties. It only offended the ladies when some guys would stop on the sidewalk and obviously gawk at them.

Anne, however, began sitting on the steps with a purpose. She always sat in the center of the top step whenever she was at the courthouse. She wanted to be noticed. After masturbating on her webcam, an upskirt was nothing. She always twisted her panty elastic so that her crotch was dislodged and revealed more. Pubic hair attracted eyes. Hubby's peers often came up those steps and said hello. When she saw them coming, she deliberately moved her knees apart to improve their view, knowing that her husband would hear about it.

Anne's male colleague support groupies would check her and make suggestions, like spread her feet more. Otherwise she wouldn't stand out from the other women. On any given warm day, at least a half dozen women in skirts were eating lunch on the steps. Anne said that she included the men in her support group to be sure that hubby would hear about her. She loved showing off to them in a way that would not have long term repercussions. She knew that they just wanted a peek themselves, but she gave them the chance for a long look without guilt.

Anne came to terms with the reality that she had become an avid exhibitionist. Social rules and fear for her reputation mostly kept her from being too outrageous, but being smutty on her webcam and talking to my ex had changed her in a fundamental way. That made her plan for revenge even more appealing, and having her support groupies made it acceptable.

Anne's childhood friend, the hotel's assistant manager, was her ally. His family lived next door and their bedrooms faced each other. As teens, they and their close friends would watch each other undress. It was just a game for them. They were never a couple, but they did engage in sex on occasion. Anne admitted that they had sex a couple of times since she was separated. Friends with benefits. At Anne's request, he verified that even from 150ft away, he could see her naked body from the hotel's large second floor fire escape landing. The landing was the designated smoking area for hotel employees. It was also a loading area for the second floor supply rooms, hence the large platform area. On weekends and evenings, she often sat on her deck in her undies and sometimes naked.. Her reason was similar to sitting on the steps. The hotel was her hubby's client. Many of the employees knew them both. Her friend told some of the employees about Anne's window. She wanted hubby to hear about it and be embarrassed.

My ex also suggested that Anne receive her home deliveries while just wearing her panties and a short T top without a bra. It might be bad taste, but within the privacy of her home, it was not illegal. Anne actually checked with the local sheriff. She frequently ordered take out food. Whether it was food, FedEx or a courier with legal documents for her to review, she buzzed them upstairs to be paid or to sign for the delivery. The legal couriers were often people from various local law firms. She acted like it was normal for her to just wear panties in her home.

Anne told me about several other ways that she exposed herself. In retrospect, I think that just telling me the gritty details of her activities was another way for her to expose herself, a secret personal thrill disguised as a frankness. She was pleasing herself by trying to arouse me.

After eating, she wanted to test the new webcam cable while I was there in case of problems. She moved the camera so that the lens looked up at her from a chair. She usually either laid back on her bed or stood for her shows. When sitting, her little tummy roll was obvious. Standing up, she had a relatively flat stomach. She asked me if I could deal with a sober naked lady.

She stepped out of her romper and was naked. When she had been online for about twenty minutes, she logged off but did not bother getting dressed. I just witnessed her masturbating with a brush handle in her anal cavity. I guess that modesty at that point was hypocritical. She was pleased when I told her that, without all the previous drama, she was very sexy. At that moment, I had no doubts that she was willing to take the next step. I was tempted, but I did not want to add to our "secrets". I had my own reputation to protect. In an emotional moment, she could throw my name up to her husband. I departed on a friendly basis.

I had only been with Anne twice. I was really a total stranger, but I heard intimate details about her marriage and watched her masturbate on her webcam. I think she treated me like one of her webcam fans, somebody to watch her perform. As before, the meeting ended with Anne being naked, although the second time was better. A year went by before I saw Anne again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nothere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2019, 10:11 PM

Default Anne Conclusion

More than a year had passed since my last meeting with Anne. I was contacted by a man who wanted to discuss a business project. At his suggestion, we met over dinner at the now familiar hotel. As we were getting ready to leave, Anne suddenly sat down at the table. It was she who recommended me to my new client. When the client left, I bought Anne a thank you drink in the hotel lounge. Over the next hour, she told me how her marriage drama concluded. The last chapter regarding her marriage was actually amusing enough to include here.

About two weeks after our last meeting, Anne's husband came to the court house over the lunch hour. Due to the nature of his legal practice, he seldom went to court himself. He had heard about Anne from other lawyers. Then his firm's legal courier mentioned Anne answering her door in her undies. When hubby saw her sitting on the steps, he was very turned on.

Anne and hubby had dinner at the hotel that evening and discussed getting back together. Not only was the hubby NOT humiliated by Anne's behavior, he loved it. The reason that their marriage had cooled down was because Anne had become much more conservative after they wed. Due to his status in the legal community, she was trying to be the staid lawyer's wife, but he wanted the whimsical and mischievous free spirit with whom he fell in love.

One of hubby's problems during his first marriage was that his wife got very angry when he asked her to dress in sexy, revealing clothes when they went out. She accused him of being a pervert and a creep. They fell out of love and drifted apart. He didn't want to make the same mistake with Anne. In a way, Anne's flawed strategy worked, but not how she expected.

They planned an early dinner at the hotel two days later. Anne had a surprise for her hubby. After eating, she went back to her home around the corner. It was just getting dark, about 8 PM in July. By prior arrangement, Anne's friend took her hubby to the second floor room next to the fire escape door. The room faced her studio apartment. Every window was visible. Together, they watched Anne enter her studio and undress in front of a window. This was a special moment for Anne. When she was naked, Anne climbed out of her window and lay down on her folding chaise lounge with her legs dangling over each side. Details could not be seen at such a long distance, but Anne was obviously naked. Daylight was just fading, so she was still quite visible. Tipped off by the friend, a few employees on a smoking break watched as well.

Anne and her hubby became a couple again. However, he wanted her to stay in her studio until the end of her short term lease in October. They would keep their reconciliation a secret so that Anne could continue her behavior. It became a game. He actually asked her hotel friend to put his favorite male guests in the rooms with the best view of Anne's studio. .

Regarding her sitting on the courthouse steps, hubby encouraged Anne to sometimes skip the panties. On those days, he would stop and stare at her from the street, and then shake his head like he was upset. That made everyone look at her. It was all a great farce. Until Anne actually moved back home, her support group continued to urge her on her "humiliation" campaign. If she went without panties, she would ask her support colleagues to check her out. What did they think? The men really liked the no panty look, but the women thought that she was demeaning herself by going a step too far.

Anne told me that shortly before they officially reconciled, hubby had an idea. There was a beer and wine bar in a small town about twenty miles away that had an interesting tradition. The beer bar was commonly known as Pete's. I'd been to Pete's with some buddies a few times. It occupied what had been a row house, the last house next to the street. It was long and narrow with a bar on one side and a pool table in the back. He also bought the row house next door to use for storage and a refrigerated cold room. Their combined rear patios functioned as an outdoor beer garden in the summer. Pete was divorced. He and his son's family lived upstairs.

The town once had a thriving foundry that was the primary local employer. It was actually the main reason the town came into being. After the foundry closed, many families eventually moved away. Most of the local stores were boarded up. The nearest Walmart or Dollar store was 10 miles away. Real estate was cheap. The subsequent low rents attracted mostly unskilled working folks who usually worked in nearby towns as construction day laborers, seasonal or temp workers and single moms with part time jobs. It became a multi ethnic community. Everybody got along well, but most were living close to the edge.

Old Pete was a wounded Korean War vet who wore a leg brace. He was a little rough around the edges but he had a kind heart. He also had a strong community spirit. His bar was a generally friendly place that closed at midnight. Pete did not tolerate nonsense. He used a hand-carved oak walking cane and he wasn't afraid to wield it. Pete and his son ran the bar. His prices were low. If people were hungry, Pete served hot dogs, burgers, fries and chili. On busy nights, Pete's 40-ish daughter-in-law or his 18 year old granddaughter waited tables.

After the foundry closed, Pete started what he called "Old Wives Tails". It was an amateur strip night, created especially for the local ladies to strut their stuff on top of his pool table and earn tips. Big town clubs and bars already had amateur nights and wet T-shirt contests, but Pete's place was different. It was intended to be no pressure casual fun, a non judgmental way for some of the hard pressed couples and single moms to earn some extra tax free cash. No pros were allowed. Everybody was treated with respect. Rowdy rule violators would meet Pete's stick. It was awkward at first to strip in front of people you might know, but sometimes the rent money came first. Once they got used to it, some women danced to the juke box music a couple of times per month. The audience was always very encouraging.

When the word got out, couples from nearby towns began joining the fun. They might like the chance to have a bit of fun "just this once", but were reluctant to do it where their next door neighbors might see them. Often "just this once" turned into a monthly visit.

The contestant couples were entitled to free draught beer. The women were a mixed lot of all ages, shapes and shades. Some would strip to their undies only. Some cheated and wore a bikini bathing suit initially. The single moms usually got naked in order to meet their rent or buy kids clothes. Naked got more tips. Old Wives Tails night became a sort of local institution. Sometimes there were no strippers at all, or the participants were the patrons mother's age. That's the way Pete liked it. On slow nights, his own daughter-in-law would sometimes strip to start the action and keep the tradition alive. She actually liked doing it and was well tipped. In the timeframe of this story, Pete's 18 year old granddaughter also stripped about once a month for spending money. Neither Pete nor his son had a problem with that. Pete and his cane kept good order.

Following her husband's suggestion, Anne told two of her male groupies in total confidence that she was thinking about stripping at Wives Tails. What did they think? They were very enthusiastic about the idea. They were to basically keep it a secret, but after the fact they could whisper it about among their male friends most likely to tell her husband. The men agreed to drive her to Pete's so that she could drink up her courage without getting a DUI.

Anne bought a dress for the occasion. It was a red knit cotton mini dress that buttoned up the front. Except for hose and a corset style garter belt that covered her tummy bulge, that was all she wore. The dress was so short that her stocking tops and garters showed when she walked. Her drivers loved it. It was a huge giggle. When they got to Pete's, there were nearly a dozen people that Anne knew, including a young female colleague and her boyfriend. Anne's drivers admitted to telling just a few people. Anne's husband predicted that would happen.

They took tables near the pool table and began drinking pitchers of beer. The daughter-in-law asked Anne if she was a contestant. Anne said maybe if somebody went first. In a few minutes, the daughter-in-law started things off by doing a two song set. She took off her denim skirt, T-shirt and undies. She then waved Anne over to the pool table. Once Anne got to the step stool, the daughter-in-law jumped down and Pete's son helped Anne onto the table top.

The son played two Motown songs on the juke box. For her first song, Anne unbuttoned her dress and basically teased the audience by opening and closing it. For her second song, Anne threw the dress to her friends and danced, making sure that everyone got a look. She often bent over to display her butt. Anne was so graphic in telling me about it that I could easily see it in my mind since I knew the place. When she finished, everybody cheered so much that she danced to a third song. Still undressed, she joined her colleagues and sipped some beer. Before dressing, she walked down the length of the room, thanking everyone for their kindness. She then put her whole pile of tip dollars into the bar's charity collection can. That made her even more popular with the crowd.

Anne was happy. She had thoroughly exposed herself to maybe 50 people, including several colleagues. It was a good night for everyone. A surprise was that her inebriated young female colleague, urged on by her boyfriend who learned that their beer would be free, danced two songs in just her panties. Anne's husband was thrilled about her Wives Tail tale.

According to Anne, their brief separation resulted in marital bliss. Their biggest issue had been their lack of honest communication. Once they were on the same page, their life was nearly perfect. Anne was still professional on the job, but continued to eat lunch on the steps on warm days. Her hubby continued to look at pretty women, but Anne was now able to accept it, especially since he now frequently watched her entertain her mostly male webcam audience. Anne felt compelled to confess that she'd had sex with her hotel buddy, but justified it because she thought that hubby was cheating. Hubby was not upset. He expected it.

They took weekend trips to nearby cities where her husband had found hotels across the street from other hotels or apartments. They never closed their curtains. Or they stayed at older motels that had truck parking. Their curtains were always open enough for people to see in from the parking lot. Hubby took her shopping and encouraged her to keep her changing booth curtains open. When they went to parks, a beach or hotel pool, Anne swam and sun bathed in her undies. She said that she didn't own a regular swim suit. At a few of the hotel pools, she was asked to leave. After Anne confessed about her little fling with her hotel friend, hubby invited him on occasional weekend outings.

They both loved their lifestyle. In the end, I guess that they both got what they wanted in a spouse, but their journey took a twisted road. The only thing that disturbed them both was that Anne's captured webcam pics began showing up in news groups and on user group sites on Yahoo. The photos were low rez, small and seldom showed her much of her face, but Anne hadn't considered that her cam shows could be captured. When they learned that, Anne made more of an effort to hide her face and eventually retired her cam.

The problem with a lifestyle that is so heavily oriented around sexual pleasures is that many people will consider that to be perverted and creepy. If one has a professional reputation to protect, that lifestyle can be challenging..Having webcam captures floating around the net is problematical. That was the dark side of camming that I learned about during my research.

That was the last time Anne and I talked about her marriage until I ran into her at a memorial service many years later. Now approaching sixty, she was still fit and attractive. I asked her if she still played tennis without her baggy bloomers. She just smiled and nodded her head.

**A note about Pete's: When I mentioned having visited Pete's previously, I initially went because I was asked by a local monthly business oriented newspaper. Pete and a group of veterans had a motorcycle club that raised money for local causes. The group at the time included vets from Korea to Desert Storm. Pete himself rode a modified meter maid three wheeler because of his disability. The article was to celebrate Pete's business, the bikers and their friends for their dedication to helping the local folks. When I approached Pete, he actually got angry. A local entertainment oriented free newspaper wrote a tongue-in-cheek story about Old Wives Tails that attracted hookers, pro strippers and their posse. Pete was furious and chased them away. He wanted no more publicity. The people that counted already knew about him. That gruff guy with a big heart made me an admirer. I was happy to learn about Anna's escapade there, and was happier still that she donated her tips to Pete's fund.

About ten years ago, Pete's block was razed to make way for a small supermarket, Dollar store and a laundromat. I really don't know what happened to Pete himself, but I'm told that his granddaughter became a stripper in a big town club. Pete's son tends bar in the same club.

More than a year had passed since my last meeting with Anne. I was contacted by a man who wanted to discuss a business project. At his suggestion, we met over dinner at the now familiar hotel. As we were getting ready to leave, Anne suddenly sat down at the table. It was she who recommended me to my new client. When the client left, I bought Anne a thank you drink in the hotel lounge. Over the next hour, she told me how her marriage drama concluded. The last chapter regarding her marriage was actually amusing enough to include here.

About two weeks after our last meeting, Anne's husband came to the court house over the lunch hour. Due to the nature of his legal practice, he seldom went to court himself. He had heard about Anne from other lawyers. Then his firm's legal courier mentioned Anne answering her door in her undies. When hubby saw her sitting on the steps, he was very turned on.

Anne and hubby had dinner at the hotel that evening and discussed getting back together. Not only was the hubby NOT humiliated by Anne's behavior, he loved it. The reason that their marriage had cooled down was because Anne had become much more conservative after they wed. Due to his status in the legal community, she was trying to be the staid lawyer's wife, but he wanted the whimsical and mischievous free spirit with whom he fell in love.

One of hubby's problems during his first marriage was that his wife got very angry when he asked her to dress in sexy, revealing clothes when they went out. She accused him of being a pervert and a creep. They fell out of love and drifted apart. He didn't want to make the same mistake with Anne. In a way, Anne's flawed strategy worked, but not how she expected.

They planned an early dinner at the hotel two days later. Anne had a surprise for her hubby. After eating, she went back to her home around the corner. It was just getting dark, about 8 PM in July. By prior arrangement, Anne's friend took her hubby to the second floor room next to the fire escape door. The room faced her studio apartment. Every window was visible. Together, they watched Anne enter her studio and undress in front of a window. This was a special moment for Anne. When she was naked, Anne climbed out of her window and lay down on her folding chaise lounge with her legs dangling over each side. Details could not be seen at such a long distance, but Anne was obviously naked. Daylight was just fading, so she was still quite visible. Tipped off by the friend, a few employees on a smoking break watched as well.

Anne and her hubby became a couple again. However, he wanted her to stay in her studio until the end of her short term lease in October. They would keep their reconciliation a secret so that Anne could continue her behavior. It became a game. He actually asked her hotel friend to put his favorite male guests in the rooms with the best view of Anne's studio. .

Regarding her sitting on the courthouse steps, hubby encouraged Anne to sometimes skip the panties. On those days, he would stop and stare at her from the street, and then shake his head like he was upset. That made everyone look at her. It was all a great farce. Until Anne actually moved back home, her support group continued to urge her on her "humiliation" campaign. If she went without panties, she would ask her support colleagues to check her out. What did they think? The men really liked the no panty look, but the women thought that she was demeaning herself by going a step too far.

Anne told me that shortly before they officially reconciled, hubby had an idea. There was a beer and wine bar in a small town about twenty miles away that had an interesting tradition. The beer bar was commonly known as Pete's. I'd been to Pete's with some buddies a few times. It occupied what had been a row house, the last house next to the street. It was long and narrow with a bar on one side and a pool table in the back. He also bought the row house next door to use for storage and a refrigerated cold room. Their combined rear patios functioned as an outdoor beer garden in the summer. Pete was divorced. He and his son's family lived upstairs.

The town once had a thriving foundry that was the primary local employer. It was actually the main reason the town came into being. After the foundry closed, many families eventually moved away. Most of the local stores were boarded up. The nearest Walmart or Dollar store was 10 miles away. Real estate was cheap. The subsequent low rents attracted mostly unskilled working folks who usually worked in nearby towns as construction day laborers, seasonal or temp workers and single moms with part time jobs. It became a multi ethnic community. Everybody got along well, but most were living close to the edge.

Old Pete was a wounded Korean War vet who wore a leg brace. He was a little rough around the edges but he had a kind heart. He also had a strong community spirit. His bar was a generally friendly place that closed at midnight. Pete did not tolerate nonsense. He used a hand-carved oak walking cane and he wasn't afraid to wield it. Pete and his son ran the bar. His prices were low. If people were hungry, Pete served hot dogs, burgers, fries and chili. On busy nights, Pete's 40-ish daughter-in-law or his 18 year old granddaughter waited tables.

After the foundry closed, Pete started what he called "Old Wives Tails". It was an amateur strip night, created especially for the local ladies to strut their stuff on top of his pool table and earn tips. Big town clubs and bars already had amateur nights and wet T-shirt contests, but Pete's place was different. It was intended to be no pressure casual fun, a non judgmental way for some of the hard pressed couples and single moms to earn some extra tax free cash. No pros were allowed. Everybody was treated with respect. Rowdy rule violators would meet Pete's stick. It was awkward at first to strip in front of people you might know, but sometimes the rent money came first. Once they got used to it, some women danced to the juke box music a couple of times per month. The audience was always very encouraging.

When the word got out, couples from nearby towns began joining the fun. They might like the chance to have a bit of fun "just this once", but were reluctant to do it where their next door neighbors might see them. Often "just this once" turned into a monthly visit.

The contestant couples were entitled to free draught beer. The women were a mixed lot of all ages, shapes and shades. Some would strip to their undies only. Some cheated and wore a bikini bathing suit initially.The single moms usually got naked in order to meet their rent or buy kids clothes. Naked got more tips. Old Wives Tails night became a sort of local institution. Sometimes there were no strippers at all, or the participants were their mother's age. That's the way Pete liked it. On slow nights, his own daughter-in-law would sometimes strip to start the action and keep the tradition alive. She actually liked doing it and was well tipped. In the timeframe of this story, Pete's 18 year old granddaughter also stripped about once a month. Neither Pete nor his son had a problem with that. Pete and his cane kept good order.

Following her husband's suggestion, Anne told two of her male groupies in total confidence that she was thinking about stripping at Wives Tails. What did they think? They were very enthusiastic about the idea. They were to basically keep it a secret, but after the fact they could whisper it about among their male friends most likely to tell her husband. The men agreed to drive her to Pete's so that she could drink up her courage without getting a DUI.

Anne bought a dress for the occasion. It was a red knit cotton mini dress that buttoned up the front. Except for hose and a corset style garter belt that covered her tummy bulge, that was all she wore. The dress was so short that her stocking tops and garters showed when she walked. Her drivers loved it. It was a huge giggle. When they got to Pete's, there were nearly a dozen people that Anne knew, including a young female colleague and her boyfriend. Anne's drivers admitted to telling just a few people. Anne's husband predicted that would happen.

They took tables near the pool table and began drinking pitchers of beer. The daughter-in-law asked Anne if she was a contestant. Anne said maybe if somebody went first. In a few minutes, the daughter-in-law started things off by doing a two song set. She took off her denim skirt, T-shirt and undies. She then waved Anne over to the pool table. Once Anne got to the step stool, the daughter-in-law jumped down and Pete's son helped Anne onto the table top.

The son played two Motown songs on the juke box. For her first song, Anne unbuttoned her dress and basically teased the audience by opening and closing it. For her second song, Anne threw the dress to her friends and danced, making sure that everyone got a look. She often bent over to display her butt. Anne was so graphic in telling me about it that I could easily see it in my mind since I knew the place. When she finished, everybody cheered so much that she danced to a third song. Still undressed, she joined her colleagues and sipped some beer. Before dressing, she walked down the length of the room, high fiving and thanking everyone for their kindness. She then put her whole pile of tip dollars into the bar's charity collection can. That made her even more popular with the crowd.

Anne was happy. She had thoroughly exposed herself to maybe 50 people, including several colleagues. It was a good night for everyone. A surprise was that her inebriated young female colleague, urged on by her boyfriend who learned that their beer would be free, danced two songs in just her panties. Anne's husband was thrilled about her Wives Tail tale.

According to Anne, their brief separation resulted in marital bliss. Their biggest issue had been their lack of honest communication. Once they were on the same page, their life was nearly perfect. Anne was still professional on the job, but continued to eat lunch on the steps on warm days. Her hubby continued to look at pretty women, but Anne was now able to accept it, especially since he now frequently watched her entertain her mostly male webcam audience. Anne felt compelled to confess that she'd had sex with her hotel buddy, but justified it because she thought that hubby was cheating. Hubby was not upset. He expected it.

They took weekend trips to nearby cities where her husband had found hotels across the street from other hotels or apartments. They never closed their curtains. Or they stayed at older motels that had truck parking. Their curtains were always open enough for people to see in from the parking lot. Hubby took her shopping and encouraged her to keep her changing booth curtains open. When they went to parks, a beach or hotel pool, Anne swam and sun bathed in her undies. She said that she didn't own a regular swim suit. At a few of the hotel pools, she was asked to leave. After Anne confessed about her little fling with her hotel friend, hubby invited him along on occasional weekend outings.

They both loved their lifestyle. In the end, I guess that they both got what they wanted in a spouse, but their journey took a twisted road. The only thing that disturbed them both was that Anne's captured webcam pics began showing up in news groups and on user group sites on Yahoo. The photos were low rez, small and seldom showed her much of her face, but Anne hadn't considered that her cam shows could be captured. When they learned that, Anne made more of an effort to hide her face and eventually retired her cam.

The problem with a lifestyle that is so heavily oriented around sexual pleasures is that many people will consider that to be perverted and creepy. If one has a professional reputation to protect, that lifestyle can be challenging..Having webcam captures floating around the net is problematical. That was the dark side of camming that I learned about during my research.

That was the last time Anne and I talked about her marriage until I ran into her at a memorial service many years later. Now approaching sixty, she was still fit and attractive. I asked her if she still played tennis without her baggy bloomers. She just smiled and nodded her head.

**A note about Pete's: When I mentioned having visited Pete's previously, I initially went because I was asked by a local monthly business oriented newspaper. Pete and a group of veterans had a motorcycle club that raised money for local causes. The group at the time included vets from Korea to Desert Storm. Pete himself rode a modified meter maid three wheeler because of his disability. The business paper wanted to celebrate Pete's business, the bikers and their friends for their dedication to helping the local folks. When I approached Pete, he actually got angry. A local entertainment oriented free newspaper wrote a tongue-in-cheek story about Old Wives Tails that attracted hookers, pro strippers. Pete was furious and chased them away. He wanted no more publicity. The people that counted already knew about him. That gruff guy with a big heart made me an admirer. I was happy to learn about Anna's escapade there, and was happier still that she donated her tips to Pete's fund.

About ten years ago, Pete's block was razed to make way for a small supermarket, Dollar store and a laundromat. I really don't know what happened to Pete himself, but I'm told that his granddaughter became a stripper in a big town club. Pete's son tends bar in the same club.

The contestant couples were entitled to free draught beer. The women were a mixed lot of all ages, shapes and shades. Some would strip to their undies only. Some cheated and wore a bikini bathing suit initially.The single moms usually got naked in order to meet their rent or buy kids clothes. Naked got more tips. Old Wives Tails night became a sort of local institution. Sometimes there were no strippers at all, or the participants were their mother's age. That's the way Pete liked it. On slow nights, his own daughter-in-law would sometimes strip to start the action and keep the tradition alive. She actually liked doing it and was well tipped. In the timeframe of this story, Pete's 18 year old granddaughter also stripped about once a month. Neither Pete nor his son had a problem with that. Pete and his cane kept good order.

The son played two Motown songs on the juke box. For her first song, Anne unbuttoned her dress and basically teased the audience by opening and closing it. For her second song, Anne threw the dress to her friends and danced, making sure that everyone got a look. She often bent over to display her butt. Anne was so graphic in telling me about it that I could easily see it in my mind since I knew the place. When she finished, everybody cheered so much that she danced to a third song. Still undressed, she joined her colleagues and sipped some beer. Before dressing, she walked down the length of the room, high fiving and thanking everyone for their kindness. She then put her whole pile of tip dollars into the bar's charity collection can. That made her even more popular with the crowd.

They took weekend trips to nearby cities where her husband had found hotels across the street from other hotels or apartments. They never closed their curtains. Or they stayed at older motels that had truck parking. Their curtains were always open enough for people to see in from the parking lot. Hubby took her shopping and encouraged her to keep her changing booth curtains open. When they went to parks, a beach or hotel pool, Anne swam and sun bathed in her undies. She said that she didn't own a regular swim suit. At a few of the hotel pools, she was asked to leave. After Anne confessed about her little fling with her hotel friend, hubby invited him along on occasional weekend outings.

**A note about Pete's: When I mentioned having visited Pete's previously, I initially went because I was asked by a local monthly business oriented newspaper. Pete and a group of veterans had a motorcycle club that raised money for local causes. The group at the time included vets from Korea to Desert Storm. Pete himself rode a modified meter maid three wheeler because of his disability. The business paper wanted to celebrate Pete's business, the bikers and their friends for their dedication to helping the local folks. When I approached Pete, he actually got angry. A local entertainment oriented free newspaper wrote a tongue-in-cheek story about Old Wives Tails that attracted hookers, pro strippers. Pete was furious and chased them away. He wanted no more publicity. The people that counted already knew about him. That gruff guy with a big heart made me an admirer. I was happy to learn about Anna's escapade there, and was happier still that she donated her tips to Pete's fund.

The Following User Says Thank You to nothere For This Useful Post:
Old 06-21-2019, 01:18 AM

Default Edited Concliding Post

In my 15 years of my OCC participation, I've never experienced this. When I tried to post the concluding segment, I just got blank pages after 2 or 3 tries. I closed the thread, reopened it and tried again. For some reason all attempts then posted. To quote my grandkids, "WTF". So, I'm quoting one segment of the above post as an editing device. If a mod could /would delete the post immediately above, all will be well in terms of the chronology.
Sorry about the mysterious screw up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothere View Post

The contestant couples were entitled to free draught beer. The women were a mixed lot of all ages, shapes and shades. Some would strip to their undies only. Some cheated and wore a bikini bathing suit initially. The single moms usually got naked in order to meet their rent or buy kids clothes. Naked got more tips. Old Wives Tails night became a sort of local institution. Sometimes there were no strippers at all, or the participants were the patrons mother's age. That's the way Pete liked it. On slow nights, his own daughter-in-law would sometimes strip to start the action and keep the tradition alive. She actually liked doing it and was well tipped. In the timeframe of this story, Pete's 18 year old granddaughter also stripped about once a month for spending money. Neither Pete nor his son had a problem with that. Pete and his cane kept good order.

The son played two Motown songs on the juke box. For her first song, Anne unbuttoned her dress and basically teased the audience by opening and closing it. For her second song, Anne threw the dress to her friends and danced, making sure that everyone got a look. She often bent over to display her butt. Anne was so graphic in telling me about it that I could easily see it in my mind since I knew the place. When she finished, everybody cheered so much that she danced to a third song. Still undressed, she joined her colleagues and sipped some beer. Before dressing, she walked down the length of the room, thanking everyone for their kindness. She then put her whole pile of tip dollars into the bar's charity collection can. That made her even more popular with the crowd.

They took weekend trips to nearby cities where her husband had found hotels across the street from other hotels or apartments. They never closed their curtains. Or they stayed at older motels that had truck parking. Their curtains were always open enough for people to see in from the parking lot. Hubby took her shopping and encouraged her to keep her changing booth curtains open. When they went to parks, a beach or hotel pool, Anne swam and sun bathed in her undies. She said that she didn't own a regular swim suit. At a few of the hotel pools, she was asked to leave. After Anne confessed about her little fling with her hotel friend, hubby invited him on occasional weekend outings.

**A note about Pete's: When I mentioned having visited Pete's previously, I initially went because I was asked by a local monthly business oriented newspaper. Pete and a group of veterans had a motorcycle club that raised money for local causes. The group at the time included vets from Korea to Desert Storm. Pete himself rode a modified meter maid three wheeler because of his disability. The article was to celebrate Pete's business, the bikers and their friends for their dedication to helping the local folks. When I approached Pete, he actually got angry. A local entertainment oriented free newspaper wrote a tongue-in-cheek story about Old Wives Tails that attracted hookers, pro strippers and their posse. Pete was furious and chased them away. He wanted no more publicity. The people that counted already knew about him. That gruff guy with a big heart made me an admirer. I was happy to learn about Anna's escapade there, and was happier still that she donated her tips to Pete's fund.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nothere For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143