uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2018, 04:15 PM

Thanked 5,718 Times in 427 Posts

I've posted this story before elsewhere, but it seems to fit the subject matter so here it is again:

I met Kerrie at work, about a year and a half after splitting up with Vicky, my first girlfriend. I’ve already written about Vicky in my thread ‘My first Few Times’ here:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=147881

(One day I’ll continue that, as there are a few interesting stories still untold.)

Kerrie and I worked together. I shouldn’t really say together, we were at the same company but different departments; she in the office, I in the warehouse. We could see each other through a partition, but that was all. Occasionally someone from one side would need to talk to someone from the other so they’d wander in or out. There was no more interaction than that, apart from at lunchtimes when we’d all sit and chat together.

Kerrie wasn’t that attractive actually. She was about average height, say 5 foot 4, with a bit of a beanpole figure. Think Olive Oyl and you’re about there. She wasn’t very pretty and had strange, frizzy hair. But she had a pleasant outgoing personality, which went a long way towards making up for all that. After a few months, I began to notice that Kerrie was beginning to flirt with me. She’d just say odd little things that meant nothing on their own, but put together made me wonder. For example one day a load of electrical components arrived which it turned out the customer had wanted assembled, so I found a quiet corner of the warehouse, put a table there, and sat down and did it. Kerrie came out to check on some orders and as she passed me said, “Here’s our man of many talents.” Then a couple of her female colleagues told me that she liked me, so I made my move.

On the floor above was an empty room that we used for storing odds and ends such as files and paperwork, and one morning I spotted Kerrie going upstairs so decided we needed a new receipt pad and went to the empty room to get one, so that when I arrived, Kerrie and I would be alone. I found her standing peering into a filing cabinet and stood close behind her.

“You keep saying things. Are you just clowning around?”

“Of course not, Everard, I wouldn’t kid about that sort of thing.”

“So what are you looking for anyway?”

“Nothing, it was just an excuse to come up here, I thought you’d probably follow me.”

By now she had turned to face me. I put my hands on her nice trim little waist, she wrapped her arms round my neck. “Be a shame to come up here then not do anything wouldn’t it?”

Thus we ended up stood in the middle of this huge empty room giving each other a big wet kiss! We arranged to meet the very next night. When I turned up at the pub, Kerrie was feeling a bit paranoid because both her father and fiancé (yes, she was engaged to somebody else!) worked nearby, so we moved elsewhere. We ended up parked at a nice lonely spot, with a pleasant view of the city lights. In the front of my car (there wasn’t room in the back) we enjoyed more massive kisses like the one the previous day, while my hand caressed first her face, then her neck, then that sexy little place where the neck joins the shoulders, then I found her shirt buttons … one by one, somehow they came apart. Not a difficult task, I think she’d undone at least two of them herself as soon as we came to a stop!

I soon found her nipples and within minutes was licking and chewing them and she was making soft mewling noises. (Kerrie had strange tits, small yet droopy, and after a while I realised the left one was smaller than the right.) Lower down, her little handy-pandies were on a voyage of discovery all of their own and within seconds had located my willy. Not surprising, considering its state. She eased it out of its hiding place and caressed its entire length with both hands.

I said, “Two can play at that game,” and under her skirt, reached round to find her knickers, slide them off and ease my fingers into her juicy pussy.

“Ooohh, Everard, that’s lovely,” she purred, turning round to give me a deep, sexy kiss. By now we were both in the driving seat – in more ways than one! – and after a bit more manoeuvring, Kerrie managed to lower herself onto my cock. And there you have it. And so did we.

That was the beginning of a relationship which lasted for several years, on and off. It was just sex, to be honest, on my side anyway. We eventually drifted apart when she finally twigged that I was never going to ask her to marry me. Thank God I didn’t; she recently got in touch on Facebook. All I’ll say is, she’s not a beanpole any more.

This story originally appeared in my "More Conquests" thread along with a few others, but none of them are work related (apart from the one with the van driver).

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...d.php?t=216588
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
shi nic yummy01

3m:01s

02-07-2005
Pinar De Rocha Stage Stripping

9m:05s

01-01-2015
BBC 3some

0m:50s

03-07-2019