photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-07-2014, 04:07 PM

Thanked 2,030 Times in 122 Posts

Joel thinks it is permanently deleted. Ashley and Cate know I have it. I've watched it twice since it was made and it turns me on so much! It is hot despite the amateur camera work!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to five hole For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2014, 04:50 PM

Thanked 1,677 Times in 94 Posts
Default Amazing

These are some really amazing stories. I've loved every one!
The Following User Says Thank You to maymedson11 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2014, 08:35 PM

Thanked 2,750 Times in 207 Posts

Only twice? Hell if I had a video like that I would watch it twice a day!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-08-2014, 01:58 AM

The next day Aaron and Kari must part ways with us to do their own traveling. We had planned to meet-up again down the road before our vacations ended, but that part will remain unseen for now. It was something we all planned, but it depends on them and we can see them anytime back in our home state as they aren't far away.

Ashley and Joel are spending the day together as Joel unfortunately leaves the following day for business so Cate and I decided to do our own thing. We took a scenic trip to the Mystic Aquarium where we had a wonderful day. It was relaxing, education, and just fun. I really liked it and used the time to get some beautiful shots of marine sea life, my wife, and one of us that is really special.

I've debated about adding this next part because it isn't necessary to the story and yet so is. I hope you will not be offended that I talk about it. It is not something I want to publically post about and yet, I think it is important. So, I'll give you the chance to skip to the next area marked "SKIP TO HERE". That is your warning...

My phone rang as we were leaving the aquarium and I answered it because it was my closest friend Jeff's number and I hadn't been expecting to hear from him for another month by phone. Jeff was serving in the US Army in the middle east. When Cate told me to take the call, I jumped and said, "Jeff buddy..." and then it all hit me. It was his mom calling to tell me Jeff had been killed by IED three days ago and she wanted to reach out to me to let me know. She spoke very calmly, but more like a national news anchor telling the facts. She just spoke smoothly and at some point she asked if I was still there. I could only manage a quiet 'yeah'. As unmanly as it was I had tears streaming down my face and Cate saw something was wrong immediately.

I was asked to say something at his funeral which would be a few days after I returned from our trip. When that day did hit I remember meeting people before the funeral when a Army Corporal walked up and introduced himself. He told me his name was Dave and I said, "Matt" The look in his face changed.

"You're Matt?" and he waved over a bunch of others who were all in his unit. "Hey guys, this is Matt." They all shook my hand and said they had heard all sorts of stories from our past that Jeff had shared. All of them said they had looked forward to meeting me and it was both awkward and kind to hear all at once. That was a tough day, but it is important to the story and I hope you won't beat me up too much for sharing. It will play in later. I do not want to bring this part of real life into the story because we all come here to be happy and want to leave the drama out of it. With that I am sorry, but let's get back to fun...

SKIP TO HERE:

We came home from the aquarium and Ashley saw us. I think it was all over my face and that night we all had a quiet night. The next day would be different, but that night I stayed quiet and just remembered the good as best as I could.

The next day came and I was ready to get back to fun and excitement. The sun was out and the breeze was salty and cool. Joel left for the airport and Ashley, Cate, and I found ourselves without a plan for that afternoon until of all people I had an idea.

Ashley and Cate both like to dance and I thought it would be fun to take them out to a club (and no not a strip club... although... ). So I tell them we are going shopping. Like two dogs being told they are getting treats, their eyes lit up and the asked me both to repeat what we are doing. I told them and off we went. I explained that wouldn't they like to go to a club? Both agreed and I said, "Okay, well, you guys want new outfits and shoes right? I'm buying."

So I took them shopping for 4 hours to find something to wear. I'm not sure how girls do it. Guys are generally like special forces. We have a plan of action of what we are going in for and do it. Girls, get sidetracked (not all of them) and if something is 'bright and shiny' you are fucked! If I hear one more, "oh that's cute..." it won't be too soon. I designed this day with these two in mind and they took off with it like rabid coyotes.

After we got the shoes and dresses, we were all hungry and stopped for a bite to eat. The food was great and the company was too. Both girls were so excited that I thought they were teenagers all over again. At one point Ashley got up and took a phone call about her job and Cate leaned over and talked to me.

"You okay?", she asked.

"Yeah, I'm good." I gave a smile although you just don't get over that... now or ever.

"The other night with the video was pretty hot," she whispered to me as she put a hand on my knee. "It had me thinking... How would you be with seeing me with stranger tonight?"

I stopped chewing and looked at her... "Do you mean another girl?"

"NO, a guy. Last night turned me on with you and Joel so much... I kinda' want it again, but with someone we don't know maybe. How would that make you feel?"

To be honest, I did not know, but I said, "Okay."

"I want you there to protect me and of course join in!" Once she passed the word "And" her voice changed and you could hear a big smile in it. "And, I will really, really make it up to you later..." I never got to respond as Ashley returned and we went home.

I cannot speak of all that happens when women get ready to go out, but these two looked amazing after waiting for about an hour and a half. Ashley had on a pair of heels that I think would've broken my feet had I tried to walk in. I wouldn't have tried to walk in heels, but you get the picture. Her dress was short and had an almost tube top look to the top. Here eyes were really dark and hair looked amazing. She was wearing some perfume that I smelled that made my penis take notice or maybe that was just her outfit! Cate also had on a pair of heels like I've never seen. I either wasn't paying that much attention or they each brought other heels. The dress Cate wore was something she referred to as a low plunging side tie halter dress. I asked if she was wearing a bra and she said... you'll see later (which meant nope).

Both Cate and Ashley liked Long Island Ice Teas so we had some drinks (about two each before we left). I was going to be the DD tonight and they could have as much fun as possible. I have on nice slacks and a button down shirt which is open at the neck (just in case there are any ladies reading).

We get to the club and they place was packed. As someone in his 30's... I was stunned to be carded, but I do look young. Both Cate and Ashley are dancing out there as I stand at the bar watching. I did go out and dance, but even though I am quite coordinated, my dancing skills are very poor. They both danced with me and it was fun, but I knew they wanted to cut loose and have fun on their own. Despite them both dancing with other people (both guys and girls) nothing much happened. One guy tried to put his hands on Ashley's ass which immediately provoked her pushing him away. I chuckled as the guy said, "My ass isn't toilet paper... you can't squeeze it dick!" He disappeared and we were in good shape.

The girls soon began to loose interest and suggested we go. As we were leaving Ashley said, "I have an idea..." She whispered to Cate and then they told me where to drive.

I was confused and wondering what club we were going to go to next. It didn't take long for us to pull into a strip club. Funny how I mentioned that earlier.

We get waved through because the cover charge is dropped since we are a "couple" plus one. Inside the place is dimly lit and there are five stages I can see. The first three girls I saw were drop dead gorgeous and the rest I saw were even better looking!!!

The place has these large "spool-like" tables that you can sit around and it looks like a dancer can get inside and dance from the one open side. While I exchange some money for ones (for the girls as I couldn't POSSIBLY use ones for anything here! haha!), the girls ordered us drinks.

I returned to find a dancer at our table and she just looks at us. "Are you three together?" I am drinking my Molson XXX (a personal favorite) when both girls lean in and kiss me on the cheek and say, "Yup, we're with him."

Before I go any further it is important to say, that Molson XXX gets me in trouble. I love it and drink it too quick. The higher alcohol content doesn't help and before long I am sure I cannot possibly drive the car home. Shit. In addition, you wouldn't believe the special treatment dancers give you when they see you are couple (with a girl) or have yet another girl with you. In addition, I think I had a few drinks paid for me (which might have helped what I said above happen). A few guys bought me a drink and said, "thanks for bringing some hot pieces of ass with me".

Two guys at a table next to us started to chat up all three of us. A guy named Greg and black guy named Maurice both in the military. They were part of a bigger group, but these two guys would crack jokes and generally talk to us. It isn't long before they are at our table talking to all of us. They bought drinks and dances as well for us.

I think also I got two private lap dances that were so hot because both Ashley and Cate were there with me. The one time, the dancer said, "rub your boobs in his face while I tease his crotch." My wife agreed and dropped her top in the private area and did just that. It was quite fun to say the least.

Near 2AM the place is winding down and people are leaving and we get ready to call a taxi. Greg and Maurice have asked if they can give us a ride home and Ashley says sure.

We get home and Ashley invites these two guys in and I am not so comfortable with it, but she decided to do it.
It isn't long before we are drinking and playing pool in the basement. My wife comes over and says, "these are the guys..." and I just nod. I think I am both skeptical, nervous, and afraid all at once with that statement. We don't know these guys and I am concerned with it and yet turned on.

Maurice wonders over as Ashley asked to Cate to help her with some music. "Yo, Matt your girl is mad hot, you okay with us flirting back with her and Ashley." I agreed to it as the girls looked through the CDs and put on music. At this point, I was really intoxicated and Maurice talked to me some more, but I don't know about what. He goes back to the pool table with Greg. I must've gotten a beer and look over and see Cate between both Greg and Maurice. Greg is feeling her boobs which are still covered and Maurice has his hand on my wife's ass.

Then I don't know exactly what happens, but both their dicks are out and Cate is stroking them both. I don't know what bullshit people believe or think, but just because someone is a certain race doesn't mean their penis is gonna' be huge or small. Maurice is a complete and utter fact to that statement as he is not big by any means. Before I know it, Maurice is fucking Cate (with a condom on) and Greg is getting his dick sucked also with a condom on. Not sure how that happened, but it is safe.

Greg is pretty 'chill' with the events as they are taking place, but Maurice reaches up and grabs Cate's hair and pulls it. While Cate does like this, she doesn't like it done hard. Maurice did pull it hard and her head snapped back with a little growl over it.

Then I hear steps coming down the stairs and realize that Ashley is not alone. Another woman is coming down the stairs and I cannot stop looking to see who it is and what Cate is doing.

The other girl coming down the stairs is 5'4" with blonde hair and blue eyes. She has big boobs too (probably D cups) and wearing a tank top (which is very tight) and a short mini skirt with heels. She is very cute and in shape!

They take one look at Cate and the new girl says, "COOL"

At some point I am informed that is a Laurel (the new girl) and she is someone who Ashley and Joel play with. We chat for a minute or two before she just says, "Drop your pants, I want to see what Ashley has bragged about."

I do and Laurel just stares at my tip. "That would hit me so well and drive me crazy. Can I taste it?" And before I know it, I'm getting a blowjob from this girl I just met and Ashley is kissing me.

I feel bad telling this story because it is blurry to me, but I continue to let this Laurel suck on me and finally I allow her up and she starts to suck on my nipples and strip. Ashley is now naked and I am eating her out as Laurel sits on face and rubs Ashley's clit.

I look over to see Maurice and Greg have switched places and they are watching what we are doing. Maurice pulls out of my wife and appears to be ready to cum at any moment. Greg also pulls out of Cate's mouth.

Next I believe I am pounding Laurel from behind and she is quite tight and very vocal as she eats out Ashley. Ashley looks right into my eyes and gives me those "cum fuck me" eyes, but I look over again and see Cate on her knees.

"Take off those condoms and give it to me." Maurice apparently doesn't need to be told twice as he rips off his condom and shoots a small load on Cate's chest. It isn't really anything of any sizable volume. Cate looks upset and grabs her boobs to massage them as Greg inches closer. "Not like that, but like this." She grabs Greg's dick, yanks off the condom, and jerks him off on her face. I have to say that turned me.

I can feel this Laurel girl getting super wet and she orgasms. Her whole body shutters and she looks back at me and in a enjoyable face says, "Fuck that was good." So I pick up the pace and she is really into it. I slap her ass once and she moans. Ashley is also enjoying the licking she is getting from Laurel.

Both the guys collapsed on chairs and are heavily sweaty. Cate has gotten up and moved closer to us and is watching me as she masturbates herself further.

Laurel orgasms again and she just can't handle it anymore and asks Ashley to get on me. I then drill Ashley and she is moaning and has an orgasm in a minute or two. I proceed to get her off again and she growls says, "Oh god that felt so good!!"

I don't know if I am drunk, but again this part gets blurry. I finally get ready to cum and ask who wants it. Everyone claims they do... and I just don't know what I should do or perhaps I am indecisive. Ashley just inches forward and puts her mouth on me. I explode with a shot or two in Ashley's mouth which has encased my rock hard cock. The cum is immediately too much and she gags, spitting out what she can't handle, but I have more cum and blast Laurel.

Cum hits her on the chin and below the nose as she is stunned by my blasts of cum. I drop another four shots on
face, but she just takes it. I finish and she starts to suck on my penis to make sure she hasn't missed a spot and I look down and see Laurel doing it well.

I next find myself watching Cate get out of the shower and am waiting to get my turn. I'm sorry the story wasn't the best, but it looks like there is one more part or three. I'm falling asleep as I write this so I better end it and hopefully get you guys another section soon. Good night and I'll make sure I get more soon.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to five hole For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2014, 10:56 PM

Hello readers,

Sorry for the LONG delay in responding, but life sometimes throws you a curve ball or nine and this was the case with me. I also want to apologize for the last post I made. It was not the typical one I post due to the sadness I had and the poor memory due to drinking. I hope this next one will be better for you. I know it was for me.

So grab an icy beer, some wine, a shot of whiskey (or scotch), and/or your lover and get ready to read...

The next morning is not a good one for me... I feel slightly terrible as I can feel the rays of light coming in through the window and my eyes try to squint shut. However, I just felt like there were eyes on me. I slowly opened them to see Cate lying on her side looking at me with a cute smile and her hair back in a pony tail.

"Morning!", she blurts out very chipper. My response is not so chipper and she knows why. She kisses me and says, "I am very sorry for last night and I wanted to say thank you for being so supportive." Our relationship is built on a large amount of trust and we always make sure what we do is okay with the other (even if it is beforehand weeks or months prior). Cate goes on to tell me how she was extremely disappointed by Greg and especially Maurice. "Apparently, just because you are black doesn't mean you have a big dick or can fuck." I laughed pretty hard at that because it was a funny stereotype that neither of us really believed.

We got dressed and left for a side trip we had planned for a couple days. The trip was great and I had a great time with Cate. I made sure to make her feel like a princess, because that was my goal (secretly). I took her out to dinner, got her a spa massage, took a mud bath for couples (odd and yet very erotic), and went for a walk on the beach where she drank a little to much and I had to carry her back to the hotel. With all that NO sex of any kind happened...

We were driving back to Ashley and Joel's and Cate lets me know how bad she feels about not making me feel special the last couple of days and the night with the two military guys. I assured her that there was nothing to be upset about and I look over and she has tears in her eyes. I pulled over and we talked and she said she just felt bad for me and my loss along with wanted to say what an amazing husband I was. I told her to go on. She went on to say, that I was everything she had wanted in a man. I told her please continue. She took a breath wiped her eyes and said that I was going to get something special soon and to be patient. I asked her to continue. She said she had a couple things planned and something very special for me that she could not share. I let her go on and furthermore say how amazing I was again. I asked her to continue again and that is when she looked at me with a grin and said, "don't push it fucker!" We both laughed and I think we were both back tomorrow...

We got back to the house near 9:00AM and it was like a ghost town. Aaron and Kari should've been here and we only saw one car in the driveway. Odd? So we knock on the door and Kari opened the door (the last two I would have expected to open it out of who was there). We go in and find out that the girls were waiting for us to come back and apparently we had our wires crossed. Everyone thought we were coming back the previous night at 9 and not in the morning at 9. Opps.

Kari explain that Ashley is at work for 1/2 a day and She wants to go shopping with Cate. Cate is excited and looks at me know too well, after the last two days (which I did take her shopping) I am 'shopped out'. So the two take off in our car for a shopping trip/dinner. Aaron, Joel, Shawn and another guy are out fishing on that boat and won't be back until tomorrow. I decide to hang around the house and wait for Ashley. I wont' lie... I'm turned on thinking about it.

While I am waiting I notice the kitchen is a mess thanks to all their guests. I get to work on cleaning it from top to bottom. I finish near 12PM and Ashley comes home not long after. I kinda' startled her being there and we both laughed about it. She says she just wants to go to the beach and I am pretty much up for anything. So we go upstairs to change and she invites me to see her incredible redone bathroom. I go in her bedroom and walk into their bathroom and it is jaw dropping.

The bathroom is pretty large, with subway tile around the backsplash of two sinks on the one wall, a toilet (always important), and huge soaking tub/Jacuzzi tub in the center, and along the back corner is a glass wall with a walk-in shower. I'm intrigued by this as I see no shower head. She shows me that it has these jets both in front and behind and I am just floored at how cool it is. I'm playing with the jets when I lose track of her and pretty soon she walks beside me (two people can EASILY stand in this shower...) fully naked. She turns on the shower and I see firsthand how awesome it (both her and the shower). Ashley then tells me to lose my clothes to which I waste no time and experience it myself. She gives me a look and then, "Don't get any ideas Mister... nothing is happening in here... but later..." a wink follows, and I am instantly erect. She giggles and I laugh. That shower was almost as good as sex. That is all I will say.

We get our beach stuff together and head down to the beach. Laurel texted Ashley saying she'd be there too (I vaguely remember the poor girl I came on the other night and feel horrible about it). I've packed more than enough booze (little does Ashley know her and Cate share the same liking for wine). I brought their favorite along (four bottles to be exact) for the beach. It's gotta' be near 1:30 and the sun is high and very hot. We wander down to a section Ashley refers to as her private area. There are two large rocks that divide the area off and you can walk between them quite easily to get to a secluded area of the beach. I can only make a female some ways away on the beach (whom is Laurel). As we get closer I can see she is wearing this really sexy red, green and white plaid bikini. If I wasn't horny before I am now, because she looks amazing. We plop our stuff down and sit down on blankets to relax. There is not a sole in site. Ashley undoes her bikini top and gets some sun on her chest as we sit there and Laurel does the same. I remember pausing to take it all in thinking, "Matty boy could it get any better?" How I had no idea what was coming.

It isn't long before I have a bottle of the wine out. Ashley's eyes open wide... "WHERE did you get THAT?" I said I brought it with me because I know you like it. "Fuck! This is my favorite! Can I have some?"

I didn't say, "It's why I brought it!", but I sure thought and it merely said "sure". As I look through the bag, I realize a horrible thing... I did not bring glasses. SHIT. I apologize and Ashley dismisses it as if no big deal. She suggests we drink right from the bottle and I'm cool with it but still feel like a moron for not bringing the glasses. UGH! I even bought those plastic wine glasses that don't break and I still forget them. FUCK!

I forgot my manners and offered Laurel a glass, but she has a cooler too. She flashes me a quick glance at the beer she is drinking... Molson XXX... No shit. I'm in trouble.

Around 2PM the first bottle is long done and so is the second and a third is ready to be opened... I am pacing myself at this point, but Ashley is handling it like a pro. She's small, but I am curious on how she handling this so well. I think Laurel has managed to drink only three bottles as well.

It isn't long after that Ashley puts in her headphones and Laurel taps me on the shoulder as I am sitting on my blanket. I turn to look up at her. "Can I ask you to come with me? I have to pee and don't want to go into the water to do it." She points back towards the woods and Ashley's house and I say sure.

We tell Ashley and ask if she wants to come and she says, "nah, I'm going to jam and listen... do not be gone too long fuckers!" What a dirty little mouth she has...

I get on my flip flops and we head towards the woods. I take this time to bring up the previous night as it takes a good five minutes to get to the woods at least. Laurel is listening to me when I start to apologize and she stops me saying don't be sorry. I still try to continue wanting to explain myself and she tries to get a word, but I won't let her. We are now on a little trail into the woods, different than the one that took us to Ashley's house. I continue to talk, and she steps in front of me and stands on her tippy toes in her sandals and plants a kiss on my lips. I kissed her for a good 20 seconds and I pull away.

"Wow, you are an amazing kisser like Ashley said!", I feel very good about that, but bad that she kissed me. While I have a very trusting relationship with Cate, this might be a bit over the top and I feel guilty immediately. I know I am blushing and she says, I'm going to go here and points to a little area. So I turn to look the other way and she pees in the woods.

I pull out my phone and notice I have a couple texts. Apparently Cate and Kari are shopping til they drop and plan to go to a hotel and meet us back tomorrow. I get a "sorry, MY plans for you haven't changed! XXX OOO". Then the second message... "Since I am away, have FUN!" That is code in our books...for me to do things to Ashley and/or Laurel. I am game. She would've asked if she could have 'FUN' without me... but she has NEVER asked to date. Some reading this may call the texts "too coincidental", but they did come show up and I did see them just then.

I text Cate back asking if she is going to have "FUN" and she says, "not without, but you have permission!" Awesome!!!

As we are walking back, I conveniently help Laurel over a log and hold her hand. She looks up at me as I say, "that won't be the only kiss you get tonight if you want."

A look of shock turns to a big smile and we walk back to the beach. She asked me to stop and let me see what she will be working with and I show her. Laurel takes one hand and starts to jerk it. While I am not necessarily "NOT" enjoying it... it is not the right time! I'm about to say something, when she drops down and puts her mouth on me. OH MY GOD. She has excellent skills and does this for no more than five minutes and then stops. She stands up and let's me know that is 'just a taste til later!" SHIT!!!!!

I don't know how long we have been gone for, but I think it is close to an hour if not a little over. It wasn't like we were on a mission to the beach and it was a bit of a hike... We hit the beach area and my arousal is almost down... almost. I can see Ashley and what looks like a small group of people by our towels. Laurel and I walk back and as we get closer I can make another couple sitting there.

Once we are about 20 feet away I can make out a red head and a guy who looks like a surfer. Ashley stands up immediately and I see she still has bikini top off. She waves and has big smile as yells, "Matty and Laurel!". When I get closer I can tell she is stoned along with the other two. Ashley trots to us and hugs us both. Apparently this all happened between the time we left for the woods.

The surfer guy has board shorts on, light brown shoulder length hair and is maybe 5'11". His name is Geoff (I know because he made a point of introducing himself as "Geoff with a G") and he and his girlfriend Jenny were just taking a walk on this secluded beach when they saw Ashley and started to talk. Geoff tells us that he was hoping for decent waves out here, but there is really nothing that great. At first I thought I was not going to like him, but then he showed me his camera and we started to talk more.

Jenny is pretty. She has long wavy red hair in pony tail with brown eyes and the kind of complexion that does not burn in the sun. She is wearing a black string bikini and has "C" cups... she's 5'08" and I think she is very attractive. She tells us while she finishes the joint they are passing that she is a dental hygienist. When we first lock eyes with her, I just have a feeling. I've never been super confident with women in reading all the signs they put out for us and sometimes need a map to tell if a girl likes me. I don't want to sound cocky when I say this, but I have a good feeling that Jenny is into me.

We sit down and share some drinks and it is clear that Ashley is drunk and/or REALLY stoned. I cannot tell, but she is very bubbly. Jenny is too and her eyes are red like that of Geoff's.

We sit and talk for a little about stupid stuff and another joint is lit which I pass on for once. Then I see that Geoff brought a soccer ball. We start to talk about soccer, the game, diving, players we like, and what not. For all of you reading this who hate soccer... I think you'll like it pretty soon for at least this story...

Jenny proceeds to interject herself into the conversation. "Geoff is amazing at soccer." I proceed to say, I too once was pretty good as well. Geoff snickers and says, "you, old man?" Ouch. I am not even 40 and he called me "old man"? Really... that hurt.

So, Ashley says, "I have seen Matt he is quite good", and with that quickly this is turning into a "who's dick is bigger". Laurel see's it too... but does not help the situation.

"how about we do a shot contest. You two 'macho' guys (Geoff and I both turn to look at Laurel and give her the "WHAT?" look) can make trick shots and the loser strips..." Again we both look followed by Ashley and Jenny.
Laurel feels the looks and says, "okay, the whole team will strips, right Ashley..." Ashley just yells yeah, and realizes she isn't wearing a top. "Put your money where your mouth is Geoff and Jenny."

Geoff looks a little shocked... but Jenny is ready, she has faith in her man and to be honest... I can only do as good as I can do. I am little nervous until Laurel and Ashley huddle up with me. Ashley says, "do your best, I believe in you, and I am already topless fucker!"

I glance over at Laurel who looks a little shocked... "I never thought they'd go for it", is all she can say.

Geoff let's the "old man go first" and he'll try to match my skill level. We decide on a best of three and I think I have the advantage being only buzzed with beer.

I decide the first shot is going to be red solo cup on Ashley's head. She looks concerned and I tell her I got this... I stand back about 30 feet and easily take the cup off her head.

Geoff has to do the same with Jenny who looks just as worried/concerned... but she is encouraging him. Geoff takes the shot and clears it off Jenny's head. So the score is 1 to 1.

Geoff takes the next shot... which is curving the ball around the three girls to hit a cup. He does it successfully and grins thinking I won't be able to. I have the girls line up and curve around the wall to hit the cup. No problem.

I am looking for the final round on what to do and spot something I do not think I can do, but I'll try. I point to the two rocks that we walked past to get to this side of the beach. Geoff points and says, "You want me to clear it?"

"NOPE. I want you to send the ball in between the rocks without hitting either of them. I drew a line in the sand and step back and to the left and add, "oh yeah with your left foot." Up until now I had been using my right foot, but I am also good with my left foot, if not better.

I looked over at Ashley who was actually biting her finger nails... I winked and nodded. Then I stepped back and shot the ball.

The outcome was never in question as it sailed right on through the hole and we all went to the other side and saw it there.

Jenny did not look so thrilled or confident and Geoff was not either. The shot he took concerned me until it hit the inside of the wall and bounced back towards us. I felt like I won a gold medal.

Ashley jumped on my back and Laurel hugged me. Team Geoff was not so happy. I really expected them to walk back to their blanket, pack up and run to get out of there. However, I was wrong. There was no crying, no "buts", and no, "that bet was not real...".

We got back to the blanket and Geoff dropped his shorts. I must say, I am straight, but Geoff had a nice dick (that girls would like, not me). I didn't look that hard though, I was FAR FAR interested in what Jenny had to show us. I swiveled and saw her take off her top and bottoms and then show us. Her boobs were young, perky, and dare I say perfectly in size and she had a landing strip down there that told us all, she was a REAL red head! I was very aroused by her and both of them seemed to be not so uncomfortable naked.

Pretty soon we were talking and it wasn't awkward at all with them naked.

Pretty soon Ashley was laying down and on the blanket and I squeezed between her and Laurel to lie down. We were laughing at something stupid when I looked over at Ashley and then at Laurel. Laurel just pulled me in and kissed me. WOW. It was a kiss that turned the 'light switch' on.. and do mean on. I kissed her back and I just do not know what came over me, but I kissed her neck, then slowly went down her chest... I pulled aside her bikini and revealed her nice boobs. I was sucking on her nipples with my mouth while my hand tugged on the other one.

During this I have no idea what Ashley or the other two were doing, but I definitely suspect they were surprised. I kept kissing those boobs and her neck as her hands ran through my hair. I could hear soft little moans escaping her lips.
Then I backed up and went down to her belly kissing her hips and sides. My hands found those ties to her bikini bottoms and I slowly untied them as I kissed away. Laurel just lay there massaging her boobs as I found her pussy and licked it feverishly. I was on my knees licking and they could've told me the police was there, but I wouldn't have heard a thing. I was focused for a bit taking care of Laurel. Almost five minutes in she said my name and orgasmed. The calling of my name sounded a little 'preplanned', but that orgasm was real. I licked her more, making sure that I got in there good with my fingers as well. I could tell she was really enjoying it because she also added her own fingers and came again... this time when she moaned and said my name, I believed it 100%. At this point, I wanted to get up and see what else was going on, but I couldn't leave licking Laurel. I slid three fingers in and was massaging the clit when she came again. The convulsion she had scared me almost, but she let out, a little growl and lifted my head off her pleasure zone.

She rolled me off her... and told me to stand up. I had no problem doing this as I suspected I knew what was coming. As she tugged down my swim trunks I surveyed the area. Ashley was naked and touching herself watching us and so were Geoff and Jenny. I couldn't stop watching Jenny who was rubbing her pussy and squeezing her left boob. She wasn't watching Geoff, but us. Geoff was too as I could see him out of the corner of my eye. And then, I felt it. Laurel deep throated me and I closed my eyes and almost lost my balance and as she proceeded to suck on me and get me rock hard in maybe three sucks. I immediately didn't know how much I could take. Her BJ was probably the best I have ever had even nudging out Cate's... but I might have to have a suck-off to see who is better (poor me).

I look and Ashley is still masturbating beside Laurel and slowly put her hand on her thigh and then down underneath. I suspect Ashley will be touching Laurel sooner than later if she isn't already. My hands are running through the soft silky hair of Laurel and pull her hair back gently into a pony tail so I can watch her blow me. I actually have to tell her to slow down or I will cum too soon. She stops and smiles at me and then gives an "Oh" face because Ashley has slipped behind her on her back and is licking her now. Laurel collapses down onto her hands as Ashley does her thing.

My eyes go instinctively to Jenny and I cross the imaginary line of our blankets to theirs and stand in front of Jenny who is sitting their massaging her clit and looking up at me. Geoff jumps up and stands beside me and she starts to suck on him. I stand there for a few minutes as penis is erect and start to think she isn't into me when suddenly her hand grabs my ass cheek and slides around to the front where she starts to jerk me. She is going in rhythm with her sucking and although it is not a blowjob, I am liking it. I glance back and Laurel is now in a 69 position with Ashley.

A few minutes pass and Jenny has yet to suck on me yet and I am wondering if I need a rubber or something when Geoff pulls out of mouth. Droll and saliva drip down her chin as she stands there with the 'but?" face. Geoff circles around behind her and puts his dick in her. The thrust of putting it in pushes Jenny into me and her face and hands are against my penis, chest, and thigh. Geoff proceeds to fuck the shit out of her and when she orgasms and looks up at me...I can see the desire to suck me is there.

Jenny opens her mouth and takes me in it. It feels good, but it is no Ashley, Cate, or Laurel, but then she gets driven from her backside by Geoff. That jumpstarts her and she begins to really suck on me. Her pony tail is really bobbing and I think suddenly I am really enjoying every BJ I have had this entire trip. I look down and enjoy the view and watch as Ashley has come up for air and asks Geoff he wants to come over to her. Geoff dismounts Jenny and goes over and starts to fuck the shit out of Ashley doggy style. I can catch Laurel pleasuring her self not far from Ashley out of my side vision.

Ashley begins to buck back into him and then I return my gaze to Jenny who looks up at me swallows me whole in her mouth. She really is taking me deep with her mouth and then I stop her. I lay her gently down on the blanket and begin to pound away at her. She starts to moan and cry out in pleasure as she puts her arms and legs around me. As I pound away, she looks over as do I to see Ashley getting the same treatment.

Geoff suddenly pulls out of Ashley and says he is going to cum. Ashley points to her chest and he blast one large load and few drops all over her chest. She grabs his penis gently and starts to jerk it back and forth hoping to get it all out. Then she uses her finger to scoop up all the drops of cum and eat them. I can't see Laurel as I transfixed by Ashley, but hear her orgasm again.

Laurel came up behind me and was rubbing her hands up and down my chest as I felt her vagina against my butt. By now I was in kneeling giving it to Jenny. Laurel was tight against me rubbing my nipples and caressing my thighs and chest as she whispered into my ear. I do not recall nor did I hear everything she said, but phrases like, "give it to her", "Let her feel a hard thrust", and "pause and make her beg for it" were all said into my ear.

I was drilling poor Jenny and her orgasm caused her dig her nails into my back. That hurt and so I did the same motion again causing her dig in again. I knew she liked it, but I was getting close.

Looking down on her I asked her where she wanted my cum. Through my thrusts and her moans of joy, I heard... "My chest.. shoot it... there."

Then I said, "how about your face?", and I rammed it hard into her causing her to pull me down and making Laurel let go.

I hammered her a bit harder and she responded, "yeah.. .sure... I'll even... swallow, just... dont' stop... yet!" And I kept plugging away and then she grabbed my ass when she came and that suddenly drove me over the edge. I pushed off of her and slid forward where I emptied another sizeable load, but Jenny had other plans. She took me in her mouth and I dropped every single drop I had right down the hatch. She almost couldn't handle it all, but just kept sucking away.

I rolled off after a few minutes of her sucking tired and out of breath. Laurel sucked on me for another minute hoping that there was a few extra drops. We all sat there naked for a least another hour and then slowly dressed and left.

There was not much in exchanges with Jenny and Geoff. Jenny thanked us all and Geoff was quiet. I am not sure what we did was good or bad for them, but the three of us (Laurel, Ashley, and I) didn't regret it.

The three of us managed to walk back to house and go in. After a sexy group shower, where nothing more than washing the others privates took place, we all decided to watch a movie and relax. Later that night I slept in a bed with Laurel on side and Ashley on the other. I think we all pretty much fell asleep at the same time. During the night both girls got frisky and although the lights were off, we ended up having sex. I am not sure who I licked and who I came in, but it was fun for us all. I know both girls enjoyed "round two!" And we fell back asleep.

I hope you enjoyed the second to last part of my story and want to say, I'm sorry for taking so long to tell it. The last part is pretty good too and I hope you enjoy it. See you soon.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to five hole For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2014, 03:35 PM

Thanked 5,411 Times in 555 Posts

I knew a guy who was going through a VERY ugly divorce.

His hopefully-soon-to-be-X Sent him a bunch of pictures of her in a gang bang just to fuck with his head.

His recourse was brilliant. He forwarded the photos to her mom.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to imaderelict For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2014, 06:09 PM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaderelict View Post
I knew a guy who was going through a VERY ugly divorce.

His hopefully-soon-to-be-X Sent him a bunch of pictures of her in a gang bang just to fuck with his head.

His recourse was brilliant. He forwarded the photos to her mom.
Awesome!
The Following User Says Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 08-16-2015, 02:21 PM

For All those interested in Ashley... I have uploaded some videos of her... You can read why there too...

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=189627

Just thought I'd let you guys and girls know!

Also here are some photos of Ashley!
Attached Thumbnails
A1.jpg   A2.jpg  

A3.jpg   A4.jpg  

A5.jpg  

Last edited by five hole; 08-16-2015 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Want to add some photos!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to five hole For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006
Upskirt Con Tanga Metida