Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2015, 11:23 AM

Thanked 2,030 Times in 122 Posts
Default Jenny Red

I reconnected with an old girlfriend back in September of 2014 (per my posts in the "SHOULD I?" thread. Time, life, and work all created some distance until now after meeting up with her some 10 months ago! Through the magic of social media and vacation time, we have been able to again meet up with Jenny (or "JennyRed" to her friends). Jenny who is now a member of this site has allowed me to post about the 'happening' and wishes to remain like a silent partner for the most part. This is the best recollection I can muster of our last time we met up. I hope you enjoy. As always go grab some suds, wine, cheese curls, and/or a towel. I think (and hope) you'll need it.

A few weeks ago I randomly sent Jenny a text asking how she was doing and seeing what was shaking in her part of the world. She responded back that she was busy with work (aren't we all), but was looking to take some vacation time coming. Coincidentally, both Cate and I were too. Our texts went back and forth and maybe even a phone call or two involving all three of us talking about doing something. After some great back and forth on ideas, we came up with a few and decided to meet up since we all hadn't thought of anything specific we needed or wanted to do. We had planned to have two-three day meet-up for fun (nothing was actually discussed in terms of sex).

So the last day of work for three of us comes and I get a text from Cate. "Hope you're ready!" Oh boy am I ever! I couldn't read tone in that text, but given the relationship, and past history... I knew there was definitely something sexual about that text!

I beat Cate home and started to get things ready for our little excursion. Jenny texted me and it looked like she would be the last one to arrive that night which we anticipated. She did manage to send me a bikini photo (I am currently in talks to see if I can share the picture in anyway!).

The plan for this evening and tomorrow was to come over and take a light day hike tomorrow leaving a little early. Both girls wanted to enjoy nature, see some great views, and get in a little exercise. The weather had been hot but not humid (for once) and so the idea was great!

I packed my stuff, filled my camel pack with water for me and got stuff into the car. I also did a little extra cleaning. I'm not sure why, but whenever guests come to our home, we like to clean a little extra (as if our home is ALWAYS super clean, organized, and such). For the record, it is not. It is not cluttered, but sometimes things don't make it back to their special places. By this time a tired Cate comes through the front door with her aviator sunglasses still on.

I get a half-hearted "Hi" and smile and ask what is wrong. She proceeds to tell me what crappy day she has had. I feel for, but remind her, hey... it's a new day tomorrow and we're on vacation! Cate's wearing a sleeveless blouse, khaki slacks and heels. It isn't long before we hear the sound of a car pulling into our driveway. We both look and smile saying, "Jenny!"

I look out through our window that face the driveway and see Jenny's red Mazda pull in with the windows down and the sunroof open. I think I can actually hear Men Without Hat's "Safety Dance" from her car as she parks. Jenny gets out and grabs a small wine bag. Her dark red hair is in a pony tail and her skin is tan as she is one of those lucky redheads who doesn't burn at the sight of sun. I can't recall if I posted before, but I'll share the specifics as best I can on how she looks. Jenny's 5'06" (or so I recall from her driver's license and she's almost as tall as Cate). She's got dark brown eyes and a curvy figure that is both busty "36C" and in pretty good shape. As she walks to the house she has on a black bikini top, short khaki shorts, and flip flops. They must've had a deal on sunglasses as she is wear the style aviator sunglasses as my wife. Am I the only one without them?

She gets to door and Cate opens it up. Immediately, Jenny's arms go around Cate and she hugs her. "GOD, I needed this!" I suspect she means the vacation as Cate says, "me too" still in the embrace. Jenny gives us a bottle of wine that I know full well is meant to be for us, but we'll end up using it before she leaves. It is just what happens and still is greatly appreciated. She turns and goes back out to the car to get her stuff and I put the wine in the fridge with two other bottles. As I start to close the door I look at the wine and stare at it. Three bottles. I ask almost out loud, 'will it be enough?' I chuckle and then resume whatever it was that I was doing.

Jenny and Cate come back into the house and she finally sees me. "Matty!" She trots over and I get a hug. Her
boobs press against me and it is all I can do not to grab them. I swear, Cate and Jenny purposely do things knowing they turn me on just to do it. I see the glimmer in her eye as she pulls away and smiles.

We stand there talking and organizing our things for tomorrow. After about an hour, Cate politely excuses herself to slip into more relaxing attire. It leaves Jenny and I talk as we go into the kitchen. I tell her to sit down and relax offering her a drink, but she passes. She finally pulls the sunglasses that were up on her head off and puts them in her bag and comes over as I unload the dishwasher. Jenny then saunters over and helps even though I protest. She 'waves' me away and helps.

She starts to ask about tomorrow and what we'll see when I hear the water upstairs turn on and know Cate is probably taking a quick shower. We both look up towards the ceiling and laugh as I don't know what we expect to see. Then Jenny takes a bold step towards me and asks if her pushing her boobs against me earlier had any effect. I stumble with my response, but her being the forward woman that she is, reaches over and pats down my crotch. She doesn't grab my dick per say, but she does feel it and knows she had an effect.

I don't know what to say, but she definitely likes that. In a moment of forgetfulness, I forgot how Alpha she was and is. I always wondered how that would work with her and Cate given that Cate is kinda' go with the flow, but also somewhat alpha herself.

We both chuckle about the pat down and conversation gets rerouted by both of us to work, tomorrow and such. Cate returns from her shower wearing a bikini top and soccer shorts. Her hair is also up and she asks if Jenny would like to use the hot tub. She of course says "yes" and the two depart out the back door while I say, I'll be back after I fill up the car for tomorrow.

Pulling out of the driveway gives me time to reflect on how I forgotten about Jenny and her aggressive behavior. Cate is somewhat similar, but this gave a brief time to waltz on down memory lane. It also allows me time to remember I am a guy how horny I am and got with just that pat down! I can't lie, I would've done things right there. Just like when I reconnected with her in September, my mind wandered to what would happen tomorrow. My penis wanted to know too and I had to focus to help that hard-on subside before I returned home.

I head to the store grab what I need and fuel up the car. The whole trip takes less than 1/2 an hour. On the way back, I decide to stop and grab case of beer which ties me up for another 20 minutes.

When I pull the driveway, I put the case of beer away and then start to walk outside to see the girls, but the phone rings. My damn work is calling... Ugh.

I head upstairs to the bedroom and talk to them about this urgent matter. It's my boss so I can't blow him off. In the bedroom we have a window that look out over our back yard and I look out it as I talk to him. There a little below me is the hot tub with the girls sitting in it drinking wine and topless. Shit.

My hard-on is back and I'm watching them trying to listen to my boss. My shorts are suddenly down and I find myself stroking as I watch them. They're not doing anything special other than talking and drinking wine was their boobs glisten in the water. When they turn to get more wine both of their boobs just jiggle ever so much that it excites me. I actually have no recollection what we discussed on the phone other than some basic stuff, but I do know I was fixated on the ladies. Time passed and he asked if I was distracted... I wanted to say, "Do ya' think???" which would've not been fair, because he couldn't see!

This damn call went on and on... and finally it was winding down. I stepped away from the window as I thought of going down their naked and just walking right into the hot tub like, "oh here I am..." That seems rude and then I thought of doing that saying, politely, I thought it was a no clothes needed kinda' thing. My mind raced to them both doing things to me, each other, and me doing things... I neglected that middle portion of what would I to say to get there. I sat down on the bed and took off my clothes and opted for a suit as I put him on speaker phone. As I was pulling my suit on I heard my boss say, "Well, I'll let you go so you can start your vacation! Enjoy!" I paused and yanked my trunks up, said bye and hustled down the steps. I got to the kitchen and saw both girls standing there covered up with towels and bikini tops. Outside I was smiling asking how they were and inside... well, I was shouting: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO!"

Fuck!

The girls said they wanted to go to bed early since we had to be up so early. So alas we all went to bed at 9PM. Nothing for me and I guarantee at least one of you reading this is laughing!

The next morning came pretty fast regardless. I have that internal clock that tells me anywhere from 30 minutes to 5 that I need to get up most morning. Rarely do I hit the alarm, but I do always set it. So I gently nudge Cate and I shower and am ready in 35 minutes which includes eating breakfast. I, however; forgot who I was dealing with. Both girls had to discuss what they were wearing, do minor make-up, hair, and things that always confuse me. Forty minutes later the two hotties roll down the steps to the kitchen. I don't say a word and I politely make them omelets to eat. They do both look great.

Cate is wearing a white tank top that could be painted on with hiking shorts, thick socks and boots. Her hair is in a pony tail. Jen has on a similarly tight tank top as well that is tan with green mesh shorts that are kinda' short. She has on a pair of hiking sneakers. Her hair is braided in the back. Both girls have eye make up on, but not a lot. Cate slips on hat and both girls break out their sunglasses.

We put the few things that we had not packed into the vehicle and then head off. The trip will take about an hour and a half give or take and we have to stop for coffee for the girls. I have never been a huge fan of coffee and just grab a water at a place whose initials ore "DD" (think Donuts). I was tempted by a Boston Cream, but passed. Our trip is quiet for the first 10 minutes, but once that coffee gets working with those two... WOW. You would've thought they had just left a concert and were talking about how great it was.

Being that it isn't a weekend our hiking area isn't packed... Just one other car and that is great. My sinister thoughts of sex and things related to sex with these two come into my head like the door in those movies that is blown wide open with wind from a storm. I know my heartbeat is elevated and the excitement of what could be is on my mind.

After loading up, we start our trek which is uphill on a gravel trail and then we will branch off into the woods. I find it odd, that it is a hot day and the girls have both selected to bring a water bottle or two and I have the camel pack. We leave the rest of the water in the car and after about two minutes, I turn and yell, "I left something in the car." I run back down throw four more bottles in my small pack that now heavier and return to them. They both give me a look like, "whatcha' forget"? They kinda' look annoyed, but I said, I think you'll thank me later...

We continue our climb up and Cate looks at her phone and says, "shit!" Then shows me the temperature today is supposed be around 89 degree plus the wonderful humidity. GREAT (See sarcastism). Then I think (and pray) that this means they (the girls) will lose some of those clothes. It is probably around now that I start to think why am I so damn horny? Cate and Jen are talking about the finer things of painting ones nails and getting designs as I drift off into the land of make believe.

I can envision a lot and sadly my mind is like my wife's... I don't know what I want. I think I want this "scenario" and then another one pops up and then another. In reality, I'd be happy with whatever happens and keep telling myself to be patient. It is hard and I'm not talking what's below my belt.

It takes another 30 minutes to reach the top of the ridge after we ducked out of the gravel trail and use a path I've known about for a few years. It is more scenic, a little tougher at parts, but seldom used. We cross a section that we'll see later on. Our trail hike is an 'A to A' hike versus a 'A to B'. We'll finish exactly were we started at the end.

The talking behind me has gotten quiet and let the girls go ahead of me so I can let them go at their own rate as I hear some labored breathing due to the incline we just had. Despite being in great shape, it is a bit challenging. Neither one complained and as we hike along the top we see out over a peak of beautiful farmland, more forest and just vastness in what I will call moderate visibility. The humidity kinda' ruins it today, but it is still great.

As we hike the humidity starts to hang in the air and really make it dreadfully uncomfortable. I look ahead and see the perspiration on Cate and then Jenny. We keep going because we wanted to, but I think we all hit points individually where we were ready to say "fuck it, I'm done... headin' home!" Thankfully it never came to that.

We stop at lunch time at a great scenic overlook and eat a little... None of us feel like it due to the heat and humidity. Both girls drain the last drop out of their water bottle and look at each other as they realize that neither was prepared for the heat. I internally chuckle knowing full well, I have two LARGE, cooled bottles of water hidden in my pack. As we eat some g****s and nuts we decide to take a group picture. We are all pretty miserable with the heat and getting in close for picture is the last thing we want. I will say, even with their hot bodies pressed against me in the hot as heat, my dick was aware that two great looking girls were there and he was trying to
'stand up' to see them! I foiled it by thinking of horrible things like my mother-in-law. Does the trick every time I've done it!

We continue about another mile to scenic spots that marks the half way point and start to head down the trail that run the length of this ridge. As soon as we start to go down I hear, "Hey Matt, do you have water in your camel pack?" I do, but say, I have only a little (a flat out lie). I ask why...

Jen responds with, "because I'm really thirsty." Oh???? I think! Surprise, surprise... Surprise!!!

Conversation turns to water and both girls ask how much do I have. I say only a little in my pack (Truthful on two accounts!). Cate begs me for some water... as does Jen as we walk. The talk swirls around water with me finally saying, "what would you guys do for some cold water?"

Without thinking I hear, "anything" come out of both girls mouths but not at the same time. I pull out a bottle of cold water from my pack and say, "anything?"

Jenny's eyes widen, but Cate is not so enticed by the grand gesture. Jen says something and reaches for it. I tell her not so fast and say, I'll trade you this cold, delicious, thirst quenching water for your top and sports bra. She mentally thinks it over for less than 10 seconds and responds, "really?"

I don't know what to do when this happens and then I hear her say "FINE!" There isn't much negative tone in that response, almost like it was reasonable barter offer. My wife's mouth is open in a shocked look as she stares at Jenny. She drops her pack, lifts off her tank top and then her sports bra and tosses them at me.

I catch them as I stare in awe of great 36C boobs that bounce just a bit after being freed from that oppressive sports bra. There is a little imprint of where the bra was on the shoulders and on her back. I'm smiling or at least I should've been if I wasn't. I know I stared for a bit until I felt Cate lightly smack my arm.

"Where's my water?" I turn to state my demands for water and she has beat me to it. She too is topless and her 36C/D's are out there as well. I've seen them many times, but never tire of seeing her boobs (and I'm married to her!) GOD, I'm a genius for once in my life. I gently toss each girl their water bottle.

Like the thirsty girls I knew they would be, they pound down a good fourth of the bottle that is perspiring from the heat as well. As the bottle is removed from Cate's mouth she take a breath and says, "WOW, that was so worth it!"

Jenny responds, "I know! Right?" Nodding as she said it. Both girls' boobs looking magnificent to me.

I get ballsy and say, "Worthy of a blowjob later?" and swivel my head from side to side to see if I can get any takers.

I don't know who said what, but I did hear almost at the same time, "Don't push your luck?" and "We can see." I really wish I knew who said what, but ultimately I was shot down for the time being.

Both girls agree to hike the rest of the way topless or until we see someone. We never do so they stay off for the remainder of the trip. Sometime between now and the end we hear a rumble of thunder and know rain is coming. The temperature drops a bit, but overhead we can't see much with the forest canopy. Then it starts. Fat raindrops fall from the sky and drop to the earth. Both girls stop and Cate says, "oh it feels so good hitting my skin!"

Jenny and Cate both take off their packs as the rain comes down and they let it hit their chests and bodies. It is like a hot video of two girls rubbing oil (except it is rain water) on their bodies. Rain cascading between their boobs, dripping off them, and otherwise making them feel amazing. I have a raging hard-on that we all see and/or know about, but no one talks about it. The rain or sprinkle lasts about 10 minutes and then we continue down to the truck.

At the truck both girls towel off and say how that felt so good. I try to take credit for it and get dueling evil eyes done with a laugh! Both girls put back on their clothes and we head back. As we are pulling out of the parking area... Another car pulls in and parks. I cannot help but wonder what would've happened had we been just a few minutes later... HA!

We are all a little sore from the hike (even me) as I tried to use it as a workout as well and may or may not have been stupid enough to put weight into my pack so I would work harder. Looking back, I don't know if an extra 50# of weight was smart, but oh well.

As we travel home, we discuss our plans for tonight that we left open depending on how our trek was. I think we all agreed that we were tired, but not enough to stay in. Plans were made and both girls fell asleep to take naps as I drove us home.

I pulled into the driveway and both girls seems to come back to life. Cate stretched and Jenny yawned. I asked if both girls had nice naps and they nodded or said a sleepy "yeah" to me. I started to unpack as both girls seemed to think we just came home from dinner and headed inside. Ah, am I the only one who remembered we just took a hike and had gear?

So I do the 'manly thing' and unpack everything. I go inside, put stuff away, throw dirty clothes and things in the washer and then head up to take a shower. Cate is already out of the shower and dressed with wet hair. She's brushing it and I mention about unpacking and she says, "I thought you had it." That kinda' irked me, but when your wife is wearing a bikini top, khaki shorts and looks sun-kissed it is hard to mad at her (at least my wife -and yes, for the record, I do get mad and we do fight. Life is not always rainbows and fucking unicorns).

So I take my shower, change and dress and head downstairs. I'm in a pair of shorts and t-shirt with flip flops. As I head into the kitchen where I hear the girls, the smell of cooking hits me. I enter the room and see Cate chopping up food for homemade Salsa and Jenny doing something in the cupboard. Jenny and Cate must've discussed their attire as she also has a bikini top on and pair of shorts.

We start talking and Cate tells me that Aaron and Kari called and are now coming over. Bob is also joining them and our other friends Sam and Colleen. I have actually mentioned them all in other stories and if you can believe it, none of them know each other!

We throw together some light snacks and Jenny runs to the store and grabs some wine (as I'm stocked with beer). As the light starts to fade in the sky I light the fire pit and our guests slowly arrive.

Aaron and Kari show up with Bob followed by Colleen and Derek. I get a big hug from Kari who is wearing a cute t-shirt, shorts, and sandals. Actually, if I remember correctly she kissed my cheek pretty loudly too. I make the introductions and had out the booze. We take a seat around the fire pit and relax. Stories seem to start to flow and I unfortunately get to be the beer b*tch and have to get up so much to grab the booze it isn't even funny. I miss a ton of the stories or good parts. The stories aren't anything related to our sex lives, but rather funny ones or mildly sexy ones.

Colleen is sitting beside me chatting me up after her third or fourth drink. She looks damn good as always in her summer dress. We were talking about a great gift to get Derek for his upcoming birthday and I mentioned a certain item that I know he would want. As we are in the middle of talking, I hear Kari interrupt and say, "Hey sorry to interrupt, but Colleen we were going to go in the hot tub, you wanna' join us?" As Kari says it she is points to Cate and Jenny. Colleen responds about not having a suit and Jenny says she can just go in with her underwear.

There is some back and forth on this with Jenny and Derek on it, but Colleen does walk away with the girls. Leaving the four guys to talk on the patio. There is a quiet silence that just sort of happens as we sit there until the quiet one of all of us, Derek speaks up.

I can't recall what he said, but we all sort of rush over to the fence and look over on our tiptoes. There are the girls getting into the hot tub. Cate and Jenny go topless and Kari follows suit with just her panties. Colleen slowly takes off her dress and shows off some amazing DD boobs. I look over at Derek, but we are all pretty much glued to this. Colleen has a thong on to and if any of us aren't somewhat hard at least, than there is a problem.

We watch for a little while and then realize we won't be seeing much since they are in the hot tub and return to sitting back down. We all chat for another hour or so with some more beers and snacks. About then the girls come out and sit down with us... All have towels wrapped around them.

In my mind I thought for certain we'd get something, but they never shared anything. I had hoped for a show, but not even a nip slip! Bummer. Colleen did mention about how relaxed she was and that one more drink would put her out! Derek nodded at me and I took off to get that drink. I chuckled the whole way.

After Colleen had consumed it Kari, Aaron and Bob said it was getting late and they politely excused themselves. About 30 minutes later and close to 11PM Colleen and Derek started to say it was late too. Colleen was pretty smashed and watching her walk to their car was funny. Cate let her borrow the towel and at the car door, it fell it off, I saw that ass, those boobs, and her drunk ass get into the car. I saw Derek give me the thumbs up and then they left too.

We started to clean up taking trips of food, bottles, and such back into the house. At the last trip, the girls both said they had a couple more things to get and went back out. About 15 minutes passed and I had no idea what the hell they were doing and I must say I was kinda' pissed. I put all that food away, did the dishes, and collect a ton of garbage. So after 25 minutes I wandered out. They fire pit was just glowing embers and they were not there so I circle over to the hot tub and they are there.

As soon as they see me, Cate says, "There you are!" It doesn't hit me right away, but then it does. I see both girls are sitting on the step of the hot tub with the cover on it. The step is wide enough for both of them on it and they have lost their towels. Both girls are sitting there with their boobs uncovered and massaging their respective pussies. They are both drunk (???), horny (oh yeah they are), and Jenny motions me over with her pointer finger in the "come hither" look.

I all but skip over there excited. I'm not standing in front of them both more than a few seconds before they both have roughly removed my shorts. I chuck them and my t-shirt on the hot tub cover. Cate is moaning softly as she touches herself and then allows my cock to go into her mouth. Jenny is watching with serious face of pleasure.

Cate proceeds to suck me hard. Her hand on herself is driving her wild and with the other hand she pulls my ass closer. Her lips are rubbing against the head of my cock and begin to really massage it when she half let's it fall out of her mouth and half can't because she needs to release a moan do to her own masturbation.

For a second I think I'll have to take matters into my own hands as I was still a little peeved, but then Jenny takes over and she is deep throat pounding me. I reach over and grab her head and help her do it a little harder.

Cate is pinching her nipple with her free hand as she continues to massage herself. I switch back and forth looking at these two girls who are naked, sitting there, massaging themselves, and pleasuring me.

Cate looks up as I have a hand on my hip and I slowly extend it out so it runs through her hair. Her mouth is open in pleasure as I slide my hand through her thick dark locks of hair. As my hand glides through her hair, I watch Jenny boob up and down on my cock. She slowly alternates between using her left hand and then just using mouth which actually feels the best. At times I can feel her tongue on my head and that drives me wild.

Jenny let's it fall out of her mouth too as she is really enjoying her masturbating and bites her lip as saliva strings stretch from my cock to her mouth. She wipes them away and starts to tug on me as continues to touch herself. I gently glide her head back so it can suck on me. Jenny never hesitates and takes me in her mouth as she sucks hard.

My attention swivels to Cate as my hand just slide through her hair and slowly I move it so I slides against the face and cheek bone. As I slide it down she turns her head towards it so my pointer finger rubs gently over her lips. Here eyes trace up to mine and I repeat the process and she takes my pointer finger in her mouth. She is sucking on it like it was my cock with here eyes locked on mine. Every so often a would feel the humming around my finger from her moaning in her closed mouth. That coupled with Jenny sucking on me felt good.

After a few minutes Jenny had me slide fully over against her and I leaned forward so I used my arms to support me as I leaned against the hot tub. I then pushed my cock into her mouth as she put her hands on my back thighs and I face fucked her. I let that continue for a while before I pulled back and gave it back to Cate. She was moaning heavily but not loudly as she touched herself

Jenny immediately started to use both hands to touch herself and cup her left boob. She was getting close. Cate latched on my dick and started to really suck. I moved so I could stand in front of her without moving my dick out of her mouth. She grabbed my ass and started to deep throat down to the base slide back up to just past the head and repeat.

I was getting close in record time and yet let Cate keep going. She was punishing me with suck, grabbing my ass and occasionally slapping it too... And then she slowed and used her tongue on the underside and that drove me wild. So wild that it was time to shoot.

I pulled out of her mouth as thick amounts of spit trailed behind my pumping cock. I pumped hard and then blasted. My first grouping of shots plastered Cate. I hit her eyes, up both sides of nose and through her hair like rockets. Some of the cum hung around like glue and some rolled off like rain.

Jenny made a sound and swiveled and hit her with a volley of shots that got her chin, neck and nose. She flinched heavily, but opened her mouth hoping to provide another target. No thanks Jenny, I all but said as I hit her with a wild burst of little drops that went everywhere.

Then I swiveled back to Cate who took a similar shotgun spread of cum droplets that covered from her forehead, nose, neck, and breasts. Two more thick shots rained out on her chin.

Feeling the end was approaching, I lifted a leg and put on the hot tub almost like an exaggerated Captain Morgan pose and got Jenny with the end. Another six great shots of heavy goo blasted out like the previous mentioned shot gun spread. A good portion landed on those great boobs while more hit her lips and chin.

I looked skyward for a moment as growled out feeling of great satisfaction. In truth, I'm not sure why, but I did feel amazing.

I dropped my leg back down and took a good view of my work. Cum cascaded down between Cates boobs, around them and dripped off her chin in droplets that landed on her thighs. Her eyes were closed for protection and her mouth hung open slightly trying to relax from that assault. Then I heard Jenny and looked over to see her plowing through the end of her masturbation. She shuttered shaking loose some of the cum that I had covered her with. She could use her one eye to look a me and I moved my cock next to her greedy mouth and she proceeded to take me in it.

As I looked down at her I could see a thick white mustache had formed from my oozing cum fiasco. I felt proud and happy like an artist proud of their work.

In a few minutes I helped the two girls up, led them to the shower and after we all went to bed. Cate would later tell me that Jenny wanted to see if my massive wad from last time was just a fluke or not. OH, she got her answer as Cate still laughs about it.

The next day we had breakfast and Jenny left for the wind down of the weekend. Cate proceeded to fuck my brains out that day and on Monday we were pretty sore from the wild sex, the hike and trying to bend in ways we just hadn't or couldn't!

Thanks for reading and I hope I made Jenny proud. I promise to be more accommodating to you next time if you read this (actually I know you know). :

Oh and sorry for no pics, Ladies' rules.
Old 08-13-2015, 03:19 PM

Thumbs up I approve!

My name is Jenny and I APPROVE this message!!! LOL!!!!!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to JennyRed For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2015, 01:13 PM

Default Your side of the story...

I for one and I am sure others would love to hear your thoughts, emotions and pertinent details if you are willing to share.
The Following User Says Thank You to snowlvn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2015, 03:12 PM

Default Do you mean me?

Snowlvn,

Are you talking to me concerning my thoughts or someone else?
Old 08-14-2015, 04:52 PM

Default JennyRed

Yes you of course. I think it is way hotter to hear the womans point of view if you are willing. Plus I think it helps other women share when one gives thier side of things. Hoping a few pics might follow at some point as well. Loved the story by the way!
The Following User Says Thank You to snowlvn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2015, 07:44 AM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowlvn View Post
Yes you of course. I think it is way hotter to hear the womans point of view if you are willing. Plus I think it helps other women share when one gives thier side of things. Hoping a few pics might follow at some point as well. Loved the story by the way!
Snowlvn,

I don't really have much to say. Five Hole wrote that piece and did a great job of telling it. From my recollection, I believe what he wrote to be accurate in terms of what relates to me. He does shoot bucket of sperm! LOL

What can I say? I enjoy sex and those two are beautiful people who I like to enjoy it with. I am not a writer and will leave it up to him to write. I just enjoy the fun of it.

NO pictures will ever come forth. Just like you won't post your naked body and face on here, I won't be either. Please don't bother asking. Just enjoy the writing and knowing it happened.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JennyRed For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s

06-14-2023
IMG 6090 HD1 1