Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2015, 08:06 AM

Thanked 1,419 Times in 85 Posts
Default The Sauna Experiment

We went to my nephew's wedding on Saturday. Had a great day. On taking our seats for the meal, Mr Nippz (who has a super memory for faces) nodded to a guy across the room and said "That looks like your mate Graham from all those years ago when we lived in Titsville!"

Well, that really rolled back the years and the memories. I whispered in his ear "Graham had a very nice cock!" He grinned and whispered back "And his wife ..... Rose? Had that gorgeous blonde bush that was almost pure white. A sexy lady!"

In the hotel that night, naked on the bed we were lazily stimulating each other, as we often do, while talking and reconstructing what we remembered. Here is the longish story, some slight licence is taken obviously with the dialogue, but sticking essentially to the true facts.

We were in our early twenties, married for maybe 2 years and had moved to a smallish South Coast town for hubby's work. Let us call it Titsville! I was working for a fairly large organisation that did a lot of admin-type casework. I was in an open plan office, there were nine or ten of us, all female, all similar ages, all married (or living in a long term relationship) and Graham! He was of similar age to the rest of us, and married to Rose, who worked elsewhere.

We all got on extremely well together, including with our spouses and spent a lot of time with each other outside of work - parties at each others' houses, and so forth. Half of us were of management grade because we were doing more complex casework, the others were on the same higher grade because they had responsibilities for sections of other staff. Graham was in this latter group. As was Toni.

We flirted fairly outrageously with Graham at work, mainly, as I kept the other girls informed, because it used to get him going and he would sit at his desk trying to conceal his obvious erections! Which from my seat I had a very good view of.

Toni had brilliant red hair, dead straight and down to her waist. Occasionally before a trim she could even sit on her hair. She was tall, maybe 5 feet 10 inches, and a Marilyn Munro type figure - generous without being overweight and extremely shapely D cup tits. Graham was always staring at Toni's tits. When she caught him doing it she always told him to "stop staring at them!" She was always telling him he would never, ever see them.

One day the talk came onto saunas. Hardly anyone there had been to a sauna, and I said hubby and I had been a few times. I explained how they worked, and how we found the experience. There was in our view only one real way fully to enjoy them, and that was to be completely naked. Never make them too hot with water on the coals, and it is very uncomfortable (we found) to touch or be touched by another person.

One occasion we had the sauna to ourselves, the other occasions there were different middle-aged couples also using them. The other guys made no real secret of visually checking out my bits. I obviously took an academic interest in the cocks on display. Cut / uncut. Width. Length. Size of balls. Possible weight. That sort of thing Lots of smiles were shared when eye contact was made. That it is obvious that everyone there checks out everyone else's bits. If you can't handle that thought, don't go! Hubby made several comments afterwards of the females who had obviously been through childbirth, the effects on their bodies and the enormous extra confidence they seemed to have.

Well, Graham could not let the subject go. Kept reintroducing it for discussion over what was probably several weeks. During which time he stared at Toni's tits, and up my skirts on those few occasions when I made dreadful dressing mistakes (wardrobe errors?) and combined suspenders and stockings with skirts that were just a bit on the short side. How DOES that happen?

The talk went on and on. And on. I don't know where it came from, probably Graham, possibly Toni or another girl, but the idea of a group outing to a sauna was floated. This developed into the office group only: loads of girls, and Graham! Toni pointed out that IF it happened, some 25% of the girls would excuse themselves at the last minute. Graham eventually worked it out - he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. We all agreed we MUST get approval from our other halves. I suspect we all thought this was just talk, and it wouldn't happen.

Hubby was fine about it, as were the other girls' partners. Graham said Rose only would allow him to go if she was there as well. Claire a quiet girl with black hair said her partner was amazed at the request, she could go if she wished, but she was still wrestling with it in her mind.

Graham's mind was working overtime, we could tell. He was asking Toni why she didn't have freckles. She explained that her mother always kept her out of the sun, and later explained that Toni may wish to keep well away from all sun, to avoid freckles and bad sunburn. On the positive side she would have a complexion of white alabaster. Teasing Graham I remember her saying that also, contrasting with her freckle-free, completely white skin she had nipples of a pinkness that he couldn't even begin to imagine!

Eventually, it happened. There was a sauna in the next small town along the coast. We could hire it privately for a few hours in the evening, mid-week. It had changing cubicles each with a front curtain, and a few open front cold showers. Our rules were simple: No towels, or hands in front of tits or genitalia. Graham was obviously bothered by this. One girl summed it up superbly saying something like "You are going to see more tits and c*nts than most men will ever see in one go in their entire lifetime. I don't know about the other girls. But I want to see a hard cock as my payback!" Brilliant!

It was booked, the day arrived. Work was so exciting that day. We all went out for a sandwich and wine to build our confidence. I changed, and walked into the sauna with Toni, naked, carrying our towels. I put a little water on the coals, laid my towel on the slats and sat on it. Toni sat next to me. The girls came in one by one. Claire had her towel d****d in front of her tits and bush. She said she would 'get there' before long. Fine.

Graham came in, VERY self conscious. Cock as stiff as a poker and pointing up and away at an angle of around 45 degrees. Nice cock! He looked round, laid out his towel opposite Toni and I and sat down. Rose came and sat next to Toni. Rose was very blonde, but her bush was just amazing! Almost white in colour. Another blonde girl of the group had a bush that we all agreed was more of a 'dirty blond' colour. And no insult intended! Graham had a go at Claire. We told him to layoff. If she got there in a couple of minutes time he still wouldn't have finished staring at Toni, my bush, Toni, the rest of us, Toni, my jet black bush, and Toni! Claire took her towel away, stood up and pirouetted before sitting down. We all cheered her. Another jet black bush! The rest (two, I think?) were shades of brown.

Toni walked across close in front of Graham. Stood there, full frontal, lifted her foot and placed it on the towel next to his leg and moved her knee, and upper thigh out to the side. Wow! Ten seconds, maybe, and said softly. "I am so surprised, you DID get to see it all. Nice cock, by the way"

"Go on Suki, he can never take his eyes off you, either, then Claire, if she is up to it"

I walked up to him. he leant forwards and I thought his face could only be 2 or three inches from my bush. He leant back and stared at my tits. I said something like "I need you to ask me, Graham" He immediately said "Please can I see your c*nt, Suki?" Like Toni, I lifted my foot onto his towel. I put my hands down and opened my lips up and counted slowly down : 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1" Took my hands away and stood there a little longer. "Lovely cock, Graham!". "Super nipples, Suki!" He said. I went and sat down.

Claire marched confidently up to him and said she needed to be asked as well "Please can I see your c*nt, Claire?" She lifted her foot, as Toni and I had done and leant right in to him so her bush (he said later) was right into and touching his face. Wow again! the others went, apart from Rose, naturally.

Claire kept saying to her self and the rest of us that she couldn't really believe what she had done, how much she liked it, how excited she was, and agreed that a complete exhibitionist had probably just launched her new hobby!

We got him standing in the middle of our circle, turning slowly round so we could see his cock in detail. Really quite long, average thickness but it was SO smooth! No ridges or veins at all. We asked for cock twitches. He obliged us extremely well. Toni said Graham had had it all, and now she wanted to see spunk! The rest of us set up a soft slow chant "spunk, spunk, spunk, spunk, spunk....."

He stood one side of the coals and asked for something to look at, naming Toni, myself and Claire. We put our two black bushes either side of Toni on the opposite side of the coals. And ordered him to wank. We wanted SPUNK! The other girls gathered round, watching intently. And chanting the word over and over. It was all too much for him!

He lasted maybe two minutes. With lots of groaning, large amounts of spunk shot out over and onto the coals, sizzling and steaming. Great to watch and be such a big part of the experience. Rose took him away to a shower to cool him and clean him up, bringing him back after a few minutes. We had finally put more water on the coals to get the heat and steam up.

We all sat there for a while, deep in our thoughts, mostly.

As we finished, Graham asked if he could please watch us shower off. Perv! We left the curtains pulled back as we washed the sweat off ourselves. He spent a minute of two each watching Toni, me, Claire and the two girls with brown bushes. Checking briefly on the Dirty Blond.

We got dressed, and went for a quick drink at a nearby bar. Imagine how randy i was with Mr Nippz when I got home?

Further episodes to come, if they are wanted.

Suki
Old 07-20-2015, 08:37 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default Yes, More stories!

Interesting story and I do want to read more of them. I've been to saunas many times, but never had that kind of fun - almost though.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ripstar1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2015, 09:23 AM

Thanked 8,932 Times in 974 Posts
Default Wow!

Awesome, Suki! You gotta post more!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2015, 04:00 PM

Thanked 6,055 Times in 218 Posts
Default mmmmm

More please :-)
I've been to a few saunas but everyone kept their swimming cossies on. Stupid english prudes...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jamsicator For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2015, 12:06 PM

Wow, 1200 views already! And thanks for the comments. Jamsicator: I know, most saunas I have been to involve costumes, the one we used was the one I had been to previously, a small, privately owned one which seemed to cater for genuine sauna users, rather than the occasional experimenter.

Here is what happened subsequently. Once again, a long time ago, so I have taken some licence with the dialogue, hopefully to improve the flow of the story.

The conversation at work the following day was really buzzing.
Did we all REALLY do that yesterday?
Graham, how on earth did you get such a nice cock?
Toni your red bush is just amazing!
Claire. Well, whatever can we say? Just amazed at you.
Graham said: why did I marry a blonde, when black-haired girls have such wonderful bushes?

Someone reminded us that if it went well (and we all nodded, smiling) and we liked it (much more nodding and smiling) maybe we repeat it with another of our male partners. leaving Graham at home this time. Lots more smiling except from Graham. Claire said she was talking about it most of the night to her husband, who she said has always been a bit of a poser, and he suggested they now go on a Nudist holiday, to which she has broadly agreed. She volunteered him (called Tom) for the next male. Toni asked how his cock was and Claire replied "Average I'd say. But his balls are HUGE. I reckon almost twice the size of Graham's"

We all looked at each other. "I can't wait!" I said.

The following day Claire came in more excited than we had ever seen her. She was talking about a nudist beach at Studland, near Poole. A lovely sandy beach backed by large sand dunes which offered extra privacy. It was already Summer, why didn't we all spend a day at Studland, with spouses, picnics, wine, beer, etc. We looked at Toni. She said she loved beaches, had a parasol that she stuck in the sand. Hubby summed it up that evening, by saying every girl in the group was an absolute stunner, and in their prime. He wasn't going to miss out on the chance of seeing them all naked. I told him he may well have to give us a wank. He went quiet for a short while. OK, he said. I can do that.

Studland was quite a long journey for us. We carefully worked out who had reliable cars (this was a long time ago, remember, and most of us were struggling with the early stages of our first mortgages). So that weekend, or perhaps it was the weekend after saw us in three cars heading for Studland beach. A longish tramp across the sand dunes, I recall, carrying cool boxes, beach mats and other paraphernalia.

We found a nice hollow between sand dunes, and if we stood there was a good view across the beach to the sea, about 100 metres distance. Clair ripped her clothes off and asked who was coming for a paddle. "What the hell" I thought, undressed and went with her, Rose catching us up within a few paces. Obviously, Claire was just in the shallow water grandstanding for whoever might be watching. So Rose and I joined in. Kicking, bending, splashing and screaming. Anything to wave our tits about.

We walked (OKokok, strutted!) back up the beach to the sand dunes. I tan easily and don't need much protection, but got my tanning oil, walked over turned my back to Graham, handed him the oil and asked if he would rub it on my shoulders. Please. He looked very surprised, jumped up and poured some oil onto his hand. "Down to the small of my back as well if you would please Graham". I noticed that Rose had handed a bottle of tanning oil to my husband, and Toni had handed her high factor stuff to Tom, Claire's other half. Claire was making a beeline for Toni's husband. A huge guy, well over 6 feet, enormous shoulders and very fit and muscly. A little less than average size cock. It's all strange the way it works out, isn't it? The two other girls (one was the Dirty Blond bush) and their husbands were swapping Oil partners . Wish I could remember their names.......

"And now my bum cheeks please graham. I'd hate to have a burnt bum!" I then turned around to face him. And his very stiff cock. "Now my tits and stomach please, bigboy" I said softly. I still remember the kick I got from his oily hands on my tits. He put more oil on his hand and rubbed it gently down my stomach. With a final large gloop of oil onto his hand he quickly swooshed it into my bush with a quick feel of my outer lips, apologised, and handing me back the oil. I splashed a big gloop onto my hands, reached down and smoothed it into his cock, saying it would be a tragedy if that got sunburnt. It kicked and twitched in my hand. Wonderful!

I walked back to join Mr Nippz just as Rose's oily hands had let go of his cock. he had a BIG smile on his face. And a very stiff cock. He asked if we girls had planned this bit. I put on my most innocent face. "Of course not Sweetie! Would we do something like that?".

We got the chilled beer and wine out, with posh glasses I remember! Standing around, drinking and laughing and looking at 12 tits, 6 bushes and 6 very stiff cocks. Tom's balls were indeed extremely large. Dirty Blond's hubby had a cock with a very pronounced upwards curve to it. Hmmm. Not entirely unattractive. Hubby commented that I kept looking at it. I reluctantly agreed, then I told him to UNGLUE his eyes from Rose and her bush!

Since we arrived, a few guys came towards us hoping to do some voyeuring, we suspected. They saw the men with us and quickly decided to go and spy on others. Which was fine by us.

Hubby raised his voice a little. Told the girls that they were all looking absolutely stunning and he felt so privileged and grateful to have been given such a treat. However, he wanted to go for a good swim and this (pointing to his cock) would gather weed and slow him down. He understood that Graham had wanked at the sauna, but didn't really regard himself as a wanker. However, if the girls would kneel opposite him, with legs a little spread, he would happily spunk towards them, if they wished it, and if his wife - me - would 'lend a hand'.

Immediately the girls were kneeling in a semicircle, softly chanting 'Spunk, spunk, spunk, spunk.......' as we all had done before. Hubby knelt, I put oil on my hands and started on him, knowing of course what he liked and what worked quickly. I decided that with all the talent on show there was no way he would last long anyway, so I went for a quick result, reaching in to the cock from his side.

His body twitched, I heard a soft groan. My hand went quicker and quicker. It was amazing! Such a big solid stream of spunk right across the sand and some of it landing on Toni's thigh. I kept on until he had finished. The girls clapped spontaneously. Hubby had a big smile on his face and apologised to Toni. She looked more pleased than upset.

Claire tugging on the end of his cock, pulled Tom into the space vacated by Hubby. I knelt with the girls and started the chant. "Spunk, spunk, spunk..." Claire's action was a back hand one, with the other, obviously, playing balls! Tom's body twitched, he groaned, Claire's hand got quicker. Spunk all over the sand, one splash a few inches from my knee.

The other guys each took their turn, all wanked off by their wives. A brilliant showing and a wonderful game. We spent another few hours sunbathing, swimming, laughing, and us girls each had the (brief) opportunity to handle Tom's balls which were even more amazing now he had spunked off the pressure and his scrotum had relaxed. They were truly magnificent! Claire made sure each handling of his balls by us was brief!

Tom wanted a feel of Toni's tits. Hubby wanted a feel of Rose's tits, but mainly also her bush! And the bush of the Dirty Blond. If hubby likes blondes so much, why did he marry a girl with jet black hair? I had another feel of Graham's cock. It really was amazingly smooth. Everyone was briefly feeling everyone of the other sex up - briefly and, well, clinically really! I had several tit feels and nipple tweaks. I carried my boobs a lot higher than than I do now! We all a bit shamefully admitted how much we all liked it - both feeling and being felt. I remember Graham feeling my bush, and between my legs, twice. The second time with a big wink and a smile.

On the way home Rose sat in the front seat of our car, with Hubby occasionally feeling up her tits. I was in the back seat with Graham's hand clutching my right tit nearly all of the journey!

We all provisionally agreed to repeat the day perhaps several time during the summer. Oh yes, and we said we MAY return to the sauna - all of us together.
Old 07-22-2015, 02:34 PM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

Suki these are some sexy wild stories. About time we read something new and close to our hearts. We are from the midwest of the USA and camped for years. Up north we first discovered saunas. The way I remember the ground was mostly solid stone and there were no pools or regular showers. Just a few sauna buildings for mixed company.
At first everyone wore swim suits, T-shirts and shorts, and things like that. As we spent more days there and got to know others, less clothing was worn.
Someone mentioned that to enjoy a sauna everyone should be nude. My wife and I were already mature exhibitionists and nudists. Dollie already was wearing white t-shirts most of the time. Once wet they were shear so her boobs were already in full view.
Like you, we were slender and her titties were fairly large and erect. But her nipples small and pale so they did show but appeared as small pinkish raised spots like Hershey Kisses.
I was proud of my penis so was glad to take my very brief bikini off. The first few times everyone just sat or walked around staring at each other. Men would splash water on Dollie's t-shirt so her boobs would show more. It was days later when a few wanted to feel various tits and cocks to just see how different shapes and sizes were.
Lucky the saunas had locks on the insides. Our regular group would lock the door and we'd all fondle whoever we felt like. At those first saunas in upper Wisconsin that's as far as it went but we still remember.
Things got more exiting as years passed and more saunas were discovered. Never beyond masturbating and watching us men cum. Yes the women had orgazms too. But it was more facial expressions and sounds that let everyone know. Thanks for the memories.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2015, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModelT-MsDollie View Post
Suki these are some sexy wild stories. About time we read something new and close to our hearts.
Someone mentioned that to enjoy a sauna everyone should be nude. My wife and I were already mature exhibitionists and nudists.

I was proud of my penis so was glad to take my very brief bikini off. The first few times everyone just sat or walked around staring at each other.

It was days later when a few wanted to feel various tits and cocks to just see how different shapes and sizes were.

Our regular group would lock the door and we'd all fondle whoever we felt like. At those first saunas in upper Wisconsin that's as far as it went but we still remember.

Thanks for the memories.
ModelT: Thanks for the comments, I've snipped a bit - apologies!

Your comments seem to reinforce what I have thought over the years - that maybe we are the type of people that DO things and FORCE issues! I have never been promiscuous in sexual intercourse, but by hell when I wanted to flaunt it, then flaunt it I did. I go into a public sauna wearing a costume. I go into a private sauna clutching a towel which I then sit on! I go onto a french beach with my tits (and often more) out. If people want to look, they can. If people are offended, then they can p##s off somewhere else!

Glad I brought back some happy memories for you - I did the same for us two, all from that one chance remark at a wedding!

Suki
Old 07-23-2015, 11:48 AM

Thanked 11,615 Times in 1,778 Posts

It's a amazing how there are many of us who think and act alike. Long ago we decided if it's fun and others enjoy it, flaunt it. We love nude beaches and anyplace else we can get naked or nearly so. Even hiking high in the mountains or along a muddy river. If people happen to come along and look, it's just ours and their lucky day.
Dollie stopped showing for awhile but people asked why. So as long as a few look she says she's gonna show it. Surprisingly from reading things here in OCC she realized she's missed a lot and now does way more than I ever imagined. She still loves me so I just suck up and enjoy it!

Most of Dollie's flashing is done at bike events and vacation spots. That's our RV and red truck.
The other photo is in the Florida Everglades.
Actually she goes beyond flashing when she can let it all hang out.

By the way, when younger family and friends called my younger brother Sooky!
Attached Thumbnails
Bikw Week 2005 #3 036.jpg   P6040092.JPG  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ModelT-MsDollie For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
LikeThatBaby

1m:21s

02-09-2015
LR3

6m:00s

10-07-2021
27z3KsHe 720p

0m:48s